LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

other things you put in

During hot weather time,  I often put my phone in the side of my pull up whenever I have a lot of things to carry around the house.  One time I spilled cold water in there instead of the drain.  🙃

• Confused 1

Since we are talking about around the house, I can just carry a shoulder purse. That was one of the "girl things" I wondered why only girls did when I was 5 since pockets had limits. This was called a "possibles bag" and carried by the "long hunter" frontiersmen likd Danil Boone and is something I generally carry, the only difference is that it is not pink and feminine and instead of a pistol, flint, steel and tinder, compass, or "all the things a person could possibly need" in 1796, It has a laptop and accessories, phone and charger/usb cord, electronic magnifier, large folding knife, swiss army knife, leatherman multi tool, meds (If I am going anywhere fore a day or so), wallet/card holder (which includes keys and a small swiss army knife), sunglasses and eye protection. That is in addition to a backpack that I carry just in case. If I am not going for,  I carry a small shoulder/chest pack for phone, wallet, knife and tools, wallet and phone (which is also my watch), reading device, sunglasses and eye protection, and depending on where I am going, a small, medium or full-size (120L) pack in case I need to pick up something along the way. When you don't drive, it's a bitch

Since I do not need that much around the house, my pink shoulder purse will do fine and I get proactice for when I become a big girl when I turn 8. I also carry a little gfirl's magic wand to start being in practice. You would tink after 9,000 years of civilization, somone would have come up with a way to carry it hands-free, between carrying that and Dolly, what is a two-handed girl supposed to do?