LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Charts At The Docs

Guest dodgedart

Guest dodgedart

Let me give ya some back ground!

I Go to a large office that rotates docs so if ya want to use the same doc ya have to make an apointment way ahead of time!Some work mon,wed, morn others work same eveings some work the othe 2 days ect. baiscly share the ofice! So if ya get sick and realy need a doc now! you call and see whoever can take ya now!

So not every time I go do you see the same doc!

When I first went there and saw a Doc. I told him I had bedwetting problems and may once a week have a day thing. But hardly ever day! So he checks me and says I had blood in urine and enlarged prostate and sends me to the Uroligist! So the chart shows this now at the regualer doc's office!

But I always think/wonder when I go for a vist being sick ect.. Do they look at the chart and say to them self damm this guy piss's him self at night.....ect. Man i want to read what my chart says

So it kinda freaks me out. also freaks me out to have to wear a diaper to the doc.So I conseal it best I can

In case you are wondering the Uroligist found nothing wrong after many test and now things are worse so I wear days to now.Everything the Urologist did is in his charts! He said the prostate is not cancer and just enlarged so don't worry! And that for some it is noramal to have blood in the urine....

He seemed not concerned that I was a wetter just that i was a healty wetter

Guest dodgedart

They wont bat an eye lid when they see your charts, as doctors theve seen it all before and people much worse than yourself. Have you told them your wetting has got worse?

Nope I never went back to the Uroligist! He checked to see if I had prostate cancer That came back Negative!

And then checked to see why I had blood in the urine. Said that it was normal for some to have it. Said that many things could cause it and that for some it's normal to have it.

They:

Dyed my kiddneys and whole system and x rayed.

Ultra sounded my bladder

Looked inside my bladder {not fun at all hurt fir 3-4 days after that}

They found zero wrong!

The last thing he did was the look inside the bladder! He met with me right after that was done when i was recovering from the drug that gave me. Said that all test were A_OK and to come back at a later date for a folow up in 6 months, that was a year ago!

He did not seem realy concerned that i was wetting at night but it was realy not talked about, since i was realy there to see if something major was wrong with me {ie} Enlarged Prostate/ Prostate Cancer. And if something major was wrong with me since I had blood in urine!

For those that dont know a look isdie the bladder is:

1)They take a suringe with the neddle not on and fliil ya penis with novacaine.

2) Put a clamp on ya to hold it in.

3) They come back after it has worked to see if ya feal anything. {note when they take the clamp off it leaves ya a flat section on ya penis {freak ya out looking at it}

4)Drug ya and stuff a camera in the hole like a cath is used. Doing this the can now look inside the bladder and see what it looks like for things like Scars, Pollups ect.

Anyway I got pissed and never went back for the follow up since i had been poked and proded and not a damm thing was wrong.

It was good to go through the test anyway, to alleviate any possible problems that could have been encountered. Hope that you never have any futher problems and do some searching on the internet, there is a great deal of information available. You might also look into homeopathic remedies. Many have been around centuries before modern medicine. Good luck.

Please don't. They've been around for quite a while, but are based solely on the placebo effect. Diluting something so many times that it no longer exists in the solution is not science or medicine.

Apologies for derailing the thread, but homeopathy is something I dislike greatly.

Saying that do you think that the doctors have all the answers and that they are right to keep having us pop pills for everything?

Naturopathy isn't to be f*cked with. I'm probably going to lose any semblance of legitimacy of I have on this board (which, I gather isn't a whole lot, if any) but I have personally witnessed a healing miracle.

A good friend of mine, (a former guitarist for Sly and The Family Stone) was overweight, in terrible health, and developed severe complications from what I believe to be gout. Also over 50, and lived the GOOD 70's.

He went thru various treatments for the bacteria in his blood which was causing circulatory issues, and as a result, a fair amount of tissue decay. He was faced with losing his leg if he lost any more tissue. I visited him over a period of 6 mos, about every couple of weeks to help him his family. (His wife was my HS english teacher) The background is long --Basically, he has a spiritual gift. I can't remember what the word is (imagine that!) for the ability to achieve a 'trancelike' state and purportedly 'speak' the tongue of god. (gibberish to the rest of us) Inter-something? Anyway, he also has premonitive dreams. (premonitions) The dreams told him to stop taking all his meds, stop all therapies and pray. And he did. I did, too. He continued seeing his doctor for the regular appointments, and good news continually came back. His flesh started to heal, and eventually he walked again!

I bet NONE of that made sense or even sounded real. But I'm 'one of those people' that believe some of us have the ability to modify and repair our bodies using some kind of harnessed, spiritual, magnetic energy. (kinda like the 'smile and you'll feel happier' theory.)

The herbs and minerals and such sold at natural health stores (NOT GNC) are for the most part, legit. They DO possess some demonstrated healing ability, with an appropriate level of scientific proof to back them up. Don't forget, the pharmacos push the doctors to prescribe --their circle of "care" can be VERY lucrative in a buyer's market. So don't think that the insurance companies or drug companies will allow the FDA to approve things they haven't engineered.

Silver nitrate is a good example -- It's used in babies' eyes immediately after birth to ward off bacteria from our world. It's also coated on pens and various promo products to keep them permanently bacteria-free. It's become rather advanced today --a far cry from the quality and clarity it was only 10 years ago, even though it's been around for nearly 50. In all the years its been used on the births of millions of babies, consumer-grade variations have YET to see FDA approval.

Naturopathy isn't to be f*cked with. I'm probably going to lose any semblance of legitimacy of I have on this board (which, I gather isn't a whole lot, if any) but I have personally witnessed a healing miracle.

(snip)

(premonitions) The dreams told him to stop taking all his meds, stop all therapies and pray. And he did. I did, too. He continued seeing his doctor for the regular appointments, and good news continually came back. His flesh started to heal, and eventually he walked again!

I bet NONE of that made sense or even sounded real. But I'm 'one of those people' that believe some of us have the ability to modify and repair our bodies using some kind of harnessed, spiritual, magnetic energy. (kinda like the 'smile and you'll feel happier' theory.)

There's a world of difference between naturopathy and homeopathy....

My grandmother also got a lot healthier once she stopped taking a bunch of medicines, roughly speaking each treating the side effects another had created....

And a world of evidence that attitude, belief, and meditation matter tremendously.

And a world of evidence that the placebo effect actually works. For example, in the latest, government sponsored study to determine whether Glucosamine actually works, the results were:

50% of participants felt better taking nothing more than a placebo

70% felt better on glucosamine

90% felt better on Naproxen Sodium, a standard antiinflammatory drug.

The headlines were how glucosamine didn't work.....no mention was made of the 50% placebo rate....

Please don't. They've been around for quite a while, but are based solely on the placebo effect. Diluting something so many times that it no longer exists in the solution is not science or medicine.

Apologies for derailing the thread, but homeopathy is something I dislike greatly.

In response to the first issue the "medical" term is benign prostititis. It happen mostly in men over 40 and is really quite common (many of us suffer from this). Having the tests to rule out some of the "badthings" is the standard of care for this condition.

As for most of the negative information out reguarding naturopathic medications. The negative information is generally written by the Medical field or more spicifically the drug manufacturing companies. NET profits of drug companies last year were OVER 125 Billion dollars and they dont like the competition. (they also have enough money to hammer any opposition) Naturopathic medications when properly perscribed have been used in the US and Europe for millenia. This far exceeds the relatively young upstarts in the medical field. Once again there is more to health and healing than "chemo-therapy". Most of the nay sayers unfortunately are mis-informed on the subject and bias usually due to a lack of education on the relavant subjects.

Please dont misunderstand me this is NOT ment to insult ANYONE just to give a different and rather educated opinion.