LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The friend zone pvt with babygirl2016

James blushed bright red as he didn’t know she knew about them he had thought he got away with it… He would just throw them in the trash when she wasn’t home of course after he made himself feel good fantasizing about her..

Damn her she’s treating me like I’m a toddler! He thought to himself..

”Fine!” He said taking the sticker and putting it on the chart..

”Happy now!” He said pouting 

“you have a few more stickers to go sweet heart.” she pointed to three more squares and waited for james to put them on there. “GOOD JOB!!” she made sure to praise him like a small child.  “now that you’re all done we can lay you down for a nap. would you like a show or movie on to help fall asleep?” she took his hand and his sippy cup and led him to his room. she let him get settled in bed and sat there on the edge of the bed while he got comfortable. she turned the tv on an animal documentary and kissed his forehead. “if you need me you can call for me, i’ll be in the living room working, even if you don’t sleep you can just have some quiet time ok? i’ve just really got to get this work done.” she walked out and left the door cracked open just a little. she went to the kitchen and poured another glass of wine. she sighed as she opened her laptop and got to work finalizing some projects. while she was at it she ordered a crib and a high chair for james. it wouldn’t be too long before he needed it anyways.