LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The friend zone pvt with babygirl2016

James was playing his video games drinking a mixed drink it was a Bahama mama not something most guys would be drinking! James wasn’t most guys he was 5’6 average build very shy and was very timed…

He grew up with Nicole she was always a family friend and she was younger but most people always thought she was the big sister and she would even tease James and call him her baby brother.. He hated it but he figured she liked to watch him blush which he always did then she would giggle like a school girl! 

James dropped out of college and needed a place to stay and now here he was hanging out in his childhood friends apartment who he had a crush on.. 

He would walk by her room and imagine the things she does in there imagine her changing her clothes dreaming about guys and all the fun stuff that happens behind doors…

On many occasions she would leave her bras hanging around or in the laundry room he imagined her in them and wondered if her panties matched her sexy bras he would undress her with his eyes.. 

I have to let it go I know she don’t like me like that! He thought to himself..

”Shit!” He yelled as his little daydream distracted him and now his character all call of duty got killed..

I mean what would I say to her 

“Hey Nicole babe wsup you know I really enjoy hanging out and I think you’re so sexy would you like to go out sometime and see where it might go.” He said out loud turning off the PlayStation and heading to his room..

James went into his room forgetting the things that Nicole reminded him to do..

Pick up after himself 

He left a plate with a half eaten piece of pizza on the counter along with his drink..

Turn off the lights..

He left the kitchen light on..

James wasn’t sure if she was on a date or if she was working but after an hour cause of his Bahama mama he was soon asleep.. 

He forgot all the reminders! 

• Like 1

Nicole was a strict “to the point” kind of woman. she always had a bossy attitude and made sure people knew she wasn’t to be fucked with. she liked a clean house and sticking to a schedule. 

Nicole worked a steady part time job. it was enough to keep the bills paid. she had to admit it was more stressful since james moved in. she definitely needed to talk to her boss about going full time. 

nicole and james grew up together. they got a long great, she had always wondered what he would be like in bed, probably boring. she had a few conversations about his sex life. he rushed things and she liked to take her time. complete opposites.

she knew he had a tendency to slack off unless she reminded him with sticky notes around the house. lately that didn’t seem to work either. she was tired of the cleaning and him not actually searching for a job, she checked his phone and computer and not a single search. 

she got home from work to see the mess. she sighed as she took note on her phone of everything that wasn’t done. she was very frustrated. she knew something had to be done, but what could she do? she cleaned up the mess and went into his room to see him asleep. she quietly removed his gaming system. that should do it she thought to herself. she got herself a shower and ate dinner. she ended up falling asleep on the couch. 

James woke up and smelt bacon cooking that was a great smell who don’t like that! His mouth began salivating right away.. He stretched and then he had to do a double take wiping the sleep out of his eyes! What the hell! His ps 5 was his baby he spent more time on that than he did watching Tv. 

After he got up and went to the bathroom he went downstairs wondering what was going on.  Did she take my ps 5 what is she thinking he was fuming as soon as his foot hit the floor he lit into Nicole! 

“Hey did you take my ps 5 that’s not cool at all I wake up and it’s missing I want it b- back now!” He said jumping mad cracking up cause one he wasn’t used to yelling at Nicole she just was one of those girls who didn’t take shit! Too cause he didn’t want to lose his game some could say maybe he was addicted to it.. 

He wasn’t happy with her response as she kept cooking breakfast adding vegetables to the eggs.

”Well I’m waiting!” He said sternly comically pitting his hands on his hips like he was scolding his teenage daughter if he ever had one.  They both knew Nicole was definitely the alpha in this relationship.  

Nicole woke up and decided to cook breakfast. the bacon was more for james, she preferred and omelette with veggies. 

she heard him coming and knew what was about to come out of his mouth. she continued to cook as he yelled. she took a moment to think before she spoke. she made her their plates and made sure he got veggies with his eggs. 

she sat down “james, you know how I like to keep a clean house right? it makes my life, and job more manageable. so yes, I took your PS5. be grateful I didn’t take more. keep up the attitude and you won’t even have a toilet to piss in, i’ll make your life hell. don’t mess with me.” 

she ate her omelette and could see james fidgeting in his chair. he ate his bacon, but not much of the eggs. “is there something wrong? are you going to pick up after yourself and start looking for a job? or do I need to keep scolding you like a little kid?” 

James sat down as his hot sexy roommate sat a plate down for him.. He looked at the plate he was never a fan of vegetables but he found them on his plate…

He listened to Nicole as she scolded him he felt two feet tall as he picked at his food..

”You know I don’t really like vegetables but you put some on my eggs!” He whined..

He took a bite as she kept going and he was getting mad..

”Yes I’ll do both No you don’t need to scold me.” He took a drink of his juice after it seemed she calmed down..

”I’ll do better so can you give me my ps 5 back!” 

James was ready to get mad if he didn’t get his way! 

“I know you don’t like vegetables, however i cooked, so if you don’t like it you can make yourself something else. we will see about that. im going to the store and when I get back, you need to have both bathrooms cleaned and your laundry started. if you don’t do it CORRECTLY then you will get worse than your ps5 being taken away.” nicole stood up and took her plate to the sink and washed it. she walked by james and saw an erection in his sleep shorts. 

“no way you’re ACTUALLY enjoying this?! haha! oh my goodness, you’re so pathetic. have you been doing these things on purpose to get in trouble?” she whispered the last line in his ear as she reached down and simply brushed his dick with her hand. she loved to tease. this would be so much more enjoyable than she thought. 

“If you know I don’t like it why’d you put some on my plate!” He was mad at the world being scolded and now having his ps 5 taken away.. 

James would fight and argue but he had other things on his mind..

How can I get my game where did she put it! He thought to himself..

”Hey hey!” He Squealed as he wasn’t used to the girl taken control as she grabbed him..

Oh no oh n- o Ugh - Wh- why’d you grab me!” He said trying to recover what just happened oh NO what the hell just happened! Dear playboy letter but NO this was real!! 

Now James began to sweat and turn red am I going to pass out oh know am I having a stroke..

James panics 

Does she know I just had a big boy accident! 

Pl- please don’t say how small I am! 

HE SCREAMED in his head…

“aww is someone embarrassed? it’s ok i’ve seen all different types of GROWN MENS dicks, however, you seem to be acting like a little boy who’s never been touched before. do you need some help? do you know what happens when it starts to feel REALLY good?” she stroked him a little more through his shorts then she reached inside as she got on her knees. 

“oh my goodness! why is it so small even fully erect? aww look at the little baby penis.” she said in a cooing voice. she continued stroking as james squirmed not breaking eye contact. “aww is someone so horny they don’t know what to do with themselves? just hold on to the sides of the chair and i’ll help you out” she lowered her mouth onto his tiny throbbing penis as she deep throated him. she heard him let out a high pitched moan. she came back up and kissed his lips. “don’t even think you’re going to get to cum anytime soon mister. you have to earn it little one.” she walked away as she started to clean up breakfast. she was so turned on by all of this, you could see a small wet spot on her pink satin sleep shorts. 

James hated the way she was treating him but at the same time loved it as his body betrayed him..

”No no I’ve been with lots of girls!”  She didn’t need to know he only been with one girl and she made fun of his size that’s why he was so self conscious..

James was so turned on he didn’t know what to do! 

What the hell! He whined as he had blue balls! 

nicole finished up cleaning and went back over to james and straddled his lap with her facing him. she grinded herself up and down his dick till she was satisfied. she tucked his erect penis back into his shorts. 

“so, would you like to come to the store with me? we’ve got to get a chore chart and stickers since apparently you can’t even read sticky notes. we’ve also got to get some protection for your bed at night, i’ve seen the water bottles you’ve pissed into under your bed in the middle of the night. you’re gonna LOVE what I make you do with those later.” she smiled as she got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. she locked the door and soon enough she heard james knocking. 

James couldn’t believe how he was just taken advantage of and Nicole did what she wanted to do not worried about if he felt good or not it was all on her…

She was like the man in the relationship she was defiantly in control.  

“Wh- what n- no Um ok I- I guess.” James was so humiliated she knew everything he did and now she was going to embarrass him with a little sticker chart..

Before James could really say much Nicole was gone..

”Hey I- I need to get in there!” He cried desperately as he needed to go and now he couldn’t get in there! 

she heard him whining and whimpering. “well why didn’t you ask while I was walking down the hallway?! you better hold it till i’m done. i’ll only be a few more minutes. don’t piss on my carpet little boy.” she finished up washing her hair and got out of the shower. she could hear his feet moving around and him taking deep breaths. she wrapped a towel around her and unlocked the door. however, when she opened the door she sat down on the toilet and peed. she could tell he was about to lose it. “I see you can’t even hold your pee long enough for me to shower, such a pathetic little kid you are, grown men can wait. I guess you’re not one of those anymore. look at you holding your crotch and whining like a toddler being potty trained. why don’t you just come right here to the potty and pee right in between my legs, if you can make it, when I get back home i’ll put a sticker on your chart.” 

“Shut up I’m not a little boy for crying out loud i’m a year and half older than you!” James snaps back but he has bigger things to worry about..

James was hoping mad as she was wouldn’t let him in! 

“Oh no no please please!” He didn’t even hear her last remark..

He began doing the potty dance and she waited a little too long as he felt his pee trickle out and it was to late he had wet himself like a baby! 

“Damn if damn it!” He yelled as his sat there ready to cry. 

“oh yeah you are a little boy. you cant even make it to the big boy potty and pee. how sad. looks like we’re gonna have to some potty training huh. cmon we’ll get you cleaned up so we can go to the store.” she sighed as she started a bath. she walked over to james. 

“now you don’t get a choice. i’m giving you a bath. take your clothes off and get in the tub. i’m going to go get you some clothes, turn the knob off if it gets too full before I come back.” she walked off ti go grab james some clothes. she found a white t shirt and some baby blue shorts that cut off at his thighs. this is perfect she thought to herself. too bad she didn’t have protection right now for him. 

she went back to the bathroom and the water was off. she began washing him rather quickly. 

“are you going to be a good boy at the store? we’re going to get you some pull ups to start with and see how you do with those ok?”

“You locked the door shut up about potty training!” He was furious and embarrassed.. He was in diapers until he was six cause he just couldn’t seem to get it under control and his mom was like if he acts like a baby then treat him like one..  Both he and Nicole knew about it cause often would they would come over he was reminded how even though he’s older Nicole is a big girl potty trained by two and here he was wearing diapers at six and treated like a baby while Nicole was a big girl… When he made Nicole mad she was quickly to point it out and call him a baby! 

James knew Nicole had made up her mind 

“This is stupid I- I don’t need a bath!” He whined as she ran the bath..

He stood there in just his wet underwear as he watched the tub fill as he didn’t wanna be naked in front of the girl he had a crush on..

Once she came back she scolded him about not being completely naked then she did the whole count down or he would get a spanking..

He got in the tub like he was told to do! 

James was so embarrassed as she began washing him..

”You really don’t need to give me a bath I can do it myself!” James never realized how much of a toddler he sounded like..

As she began washing his hair he heard the word pull ups 

“Pull ups I’m not wearing no stupid pull ups I’m not a baby!” He yelled but he couldn’t do much to argue or fight with soap in his hair..

He didn’t even wanna get soap in his eyes! 

“I don’t want to hear it. you made a mess, now you will deal with the consequences. this is my house and you will do as I say, unless you want a punishment. I have no problem with that.” she finished washing up his hair being careful to not get soap in his eyes. “ok we’re all done. step out and you can get dressed by yourself, but i’ll be right here in case you need help” she liked giving him just a little bit of space. she knew this might get to be too much. 

when they were children she teased him quite a lot, so maybe she could try being a little softer. depends on her mood and how far he decides to take it.

she watched him get dressed while he fussed about how he was “an adult and it was just one accident.” she had heard it before. she cleared her throat.

”i understand your feelings right now, but let’s face it, I dont think you really grew out of wetting. I think you just got better at hiding it. now cmon we need to get to the store. i’m not bringing any clothes to change into while we’re out. so if you need to use the bathroom, please tell me” 

“I can get dressed by myself quit treating me like a baby!” He was getting angry as it seemed Nicole was really getting into the mommy or babysitter mood.. She was really taking over..

”Please I really don’t need any pull ups it just happened cause the door was locked.” He begged putting on his socks..

James blushed at the reminder of his childhood..

I’ll be fine!” He said embarrassed imagining her asking if he need to go potty..

James was hating how she was treating him. 

“Let’s go anything to get my ps 5 back!” 

“ok you’re going to sit in the backseat, on a towel, I don’t quite trust you to not have an accident in my car. it’s brand new and I dont want to clean up any accidents unless it’s necessary” she walked towards the door making sure james followed her. she unlocked the doors to her escalade and opened the door for him.

“cmon, get in and put your seatbelt on” she waited and watched him. the. she shut the door and got situated and made the drive to the store. once they were in the store she grabbed some food, then headed to the infant section. she held up two different packages of overnight pulls ups. “which ones do you want? the boy ones with paw patrol, or the girl ones with princesses?”

James was furious she was treating him just like a little boy..

”Seriously the towel isn’t necessary!” He whined as he sat down he rolled his eyes as he noticing she was waiting for him to fasten his seatbelt..

“You happy now!” He said growing frustrated..

This sucks i’m So embarrassed standing in the baby section..

James looked around making sure no one heard Nicole mention the pull ups..

”I’m not wearing those and can you not be so loud damn!” 

“ok fine, I will pick them and then when you have an accident, we will see if you wear them or not. i’m not dealing with any attitude or you will get a punishment. as a matter of fact, you’re getting in trouble for cussing when we get back home” she put the princess pull ups in the cart and went to the craft aisle. 

“ok so now we need stickers, a chore chart, and a potty chart. I am going to mark that you had an accident.” she said it loud enough so the people around could hear. once she was satisfied they walked to the check out and got everything paid for. once they got settled back into the car she cleared her throat. 

“so now that you’ve had an accident, a naughty mouth, AND an attitude. you are definitely not getting your PS5 back anytime soon” she saw him start to cry and cross his arms. “see crying just like a kid who doesn’t get their way. and you don’t think you need pull ups?” 

“Cussing I’m a man I can cuss when I want!” He said angrily not believing this was happening! 

His jaw dropped when he saw her throw in the princess pull ups..

”Hey I’m not a girl I don’t need those and damn sure not the girl ones!” He said sternly as not to cause attention. He didn’t realize he just said he’d wear boy pull ups..

After the threat and how icy she was literally scared the piss out of him! 

He watched in horror as she grabbed charts and stickers..

James saw some of the stickers that said baby boy and baby girl.. He was furious but before he could say anything she told him how things were going to be! 

“No I don’t need pull ups please give me my ps 5!” He cried after the scolding he couldn’t believe he had another accident.. 

nicole was over the attitude. she had some reports to finish for work tonight and she was already over the sass. she heard james peeing and she sighed. “you’re actually kidding me right now? you just pissed yourself in my backseat! oh boy you’re getting it when we get home” she was furious. she pulled into the driveway and parked. “do not move an inch. I will come back there and get you.” she huffed as she opened the door. she unbuckled his seat belt and grabbed his arm helping him out of the seat. “I just got this car! why did you do this! get in the house and go to the bathroom while I get the stuff out of the car. don’t you even think about taking your pants off.” 

James didn’t know what was going on maybe it was the stress or maybe it was the princess pull ups looking at him that was making him nervous..

It’s all her fault and she’s going off on me! He thinks as she scolds him.,

He felt like he was five all over again and Nicole was his mommy or aunt or babysitter all those who made him feel like a baby when he was still having accidents and forced to wear diapers it was so embarrassing and humiliating…

”Owe!” He yelped as she grabbed his arm roughly..

“ok ok!” James said as he went to the bathroom like he was told too!” 

He herd her move things around bringing the packages in he wondered when she would be in to see him.. 

nicole cleaned up the pee in the backseat, thankfully she had leather seats. she brought in the things from the store and took a pull up out of the package. she walked into the bathroom to see james waiting for her. he looked like small child, sniffling in his wet pants.

”well I see you can follow directions if you want too. now that’s 2 accidents. you must have a small bladder. we were only gone for about an hour. I bet those shorts are feeling cold by now aren’t they? stand still and this will go buy quickly. don’t try to resist me unless you want a long spanking and an edging.” she stripped his now dark blue shorts, underwear and socks off.  nicole giggled as she wiped him down with wipes, she saw his dick getting a little hard.

”oh does someone like peeing themselves and being made fun of? your little pee pee seems to think so. but that’s too bad, maybe if you’re ever a good boy you’ll get the chance to be rewarded” she lightly traced his penis with her finger then she fluffed the pull up. “cmon now, put your legs in the holes” she was on her knees waiting for him to do as he was told. 

“Yes can I please take a shower?” He asked softly as he was still trying to come to terms that she threatened him With a spanking and what was that other thing she said he thought to himself..

James blushed as his body betrayed him it was hard to say he didn’t like it when his little thing got excited! 

“No I don’t like it!” He whined looking at the pink pull up why did it have to be a girls pull up..

”Please I’ll be good please can we get the boy pull ups I’m not a girl!” He cried