LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The friend zone pvt with babygirl2016

nicole huffed as she was trying her best to make him listen to her and gain her trust. “I bought the girl ones because you wouldn’t choose which ones you wanted, when babies don’t choose, their mommy’s choose for them. see how that works? now step into the holes before I teach what an edging is all about.” she didn’t want to take the time to tease him until he was absolutely begging to cum and then sending him to bed, but she would if she had too. 

nicole put her hand on his foot and stuck it into the pull up, and the same with the next one. she pulled them up to his knees. 

“ok pull it up the rest of the way, cmon i’m not waiting all day. I have some reports to get done. I need you to listen to me and behave please honey” 

“I’m not a baby.” He said softly more trying to convince himself than her. He wasn’t happy how she truly was acting like his mommy.

”B-but it’s pink!” He whined but he still did as he was told.” 

Jame couldn’t fell anymore like a baby once he pulled it up he was now in pull ups one step above a diaper! 

“Ok you happy now!” He noticed she didn’t bring any shorts or pants. 

No way if she expects me to just wear the stupid pull up by it’s self making me look even more like a toddler if that’s possible he thought as he was burning with fury

”Um what about my pants or shorts you didn’t bring any in here?!” 

“now i’ve seen you walk around plenty in a shirt and underwear, this isn’t really much different. maybe you can keep these dry, big boy underwear don’t seem to work anymore. i’ll also be able to see if you’ve had an accident, in case you don’t realize it. but thank you for putting your pull up on I appreciate it. now you can do whatever you want until time for lunch. I will write out rules and get the potty and chore charts set up.” 

nicole left the bathroom and went to get james a snack of goldfish and some cheese cubes. she also got him a glass of milk and set it on the living room table. 

she went to work setting up the potty chart and made sure to put two frowny  faces for today. 

“B- but this is different I’m in a stupid baby pull up and a girl one at that!” He said stomping his foot as he was truly mad..

”Can I have my ps 5 back!” 

James was confused and mad 

“Rules I’m a man not a baby I don’t need no rules! He cried 

“Seriously can’t I get my own snacks this so something a toddler would eat!” 

James could tell things were changing and he didn’t like it but he didn’t see away out..

After a few minutes cause he was hungry he sat down and begin eating his snacks! 

“I dont care how angry you are, there are always consequences for your actions little one. if you want something else you can ask for it, but I will get it for you. I dont want you to hurt yourself. but you’re eating it, so I guess I made a good choice.” she rambled on while she wrote out the chore chart and rules.

the rules were as follows

1. tell an adult when you have to potty

2. no taking off your pull ups or diapers unless you are told you can (an adult will always change you)

3. you can have any snacks and drinks you want in the bottom drawers of the fridge.

4. bedtime is at 9 pm no exceptions.

5. you must have one whole week accident free day AND night to get your ps5 back 

6. no running your mouth to others or cussing.

“Baby diapers bed time what the hell are you talking about!” James demanded to know..

He was so mad it felt like he had just been hit by a semi truck! 

James had so much just laid on him he didn’t know what to do or say..

”You can’t be serious!” He cried 

No no this can’t be happening he screams in his head!  

“the more you act like a child, the more you will be treated like one. keep up the attitude and disrespect and I can add more.” she saw james shift around a little bit and grab himself.

”do you need to go to the potty again? you are shifting around. if you want your ps5 back you need to listen to your body, and me.” she smiles softly as she waited for him to answer. she could tell he wanted to ask, but he was too embarrassed as he got more desperate.

“I’m not a baby quit treating me like one I’m not going to have a bed time I’m a man!” He said stomping his feet. 

He was getting so worked up that he felt the urge to go but no way was he going to ask to go potty! 

James was desperate to go but he wasn’t going to ask her he kept screaming in his head.  

The big boy was desperate to go to the bathroom he felt himself wet himself a little.

Finally not to flood his underwear he broke down.  

“Fine can I go to the bathroom!” He asked angrily 

“you’re stomping your feet and I know you have to pee. I can tell by the way you’re moving your body. but because you didn’t ask nicely, you can pee in your pull up. if you can’t go in front of me, you can turn around.” she was definitely going to make him know she was the boss. she watched him whine as he was trying so hard to hold it in. she crouched down in front of him and put her hand on the front of his pull up.

”cmon little baby, I know you have to go pee, and I know it excites you, maybe you can get a little release if you listen to mommy?” 

“Wh- what no please you can’t make me wet myself on purpose!” He cried as he began doing the potty dance..

”No no I’m not a baby quit quit!” He cried as she grabbed the front of his pull up..

”I’m not a baby quit you’re not my mommy!” He Whined as his mind was focused now on other things he was distracted and without warning he began wetting his pull up! 

“Please no this can’t be happening!” He actually began crying as he flooded his pull up and or began to leak.. 

“see there you go, you’re definitely a baby. crying and wetting yourself. if anyone else was in this house they would think the same thing. look at that, you’re leaking. how much pee can your body make huh? I was going to wait but you definitely need a diaper sooner than later.” she rubbed the front of his pull up as he finally finished peeing. she could tell he had an erection. it was quite obvious he enjoyed this whether he admitted it or not. 

“is the little baby enjoying this? do you want me to let you cum in your pull up or would you like to do it elsewhere?” she teased him as she grabbed his hand and walked him to her bedroom. her room was always clean. of course she had hidden various sexual things where most people couldn’t find them. she grabbed a remote and turned the lights to red as she shut the door. 

“get on my bed, and lay on the towel, lay on your stomach and hump your pull up until I tell you otherwise. pace yourself, you’re not cumming until I tell you to do so.”

“N- no please you made me it’s not fair I’m n-not wearing a diaper!” James knew whatever she decided was going to happen. 

He hated this but his body betrayed him as she grabbed him and began rubbing his small pp. 

“I’m not a b-ba-o- pl—no!” He whined as she brought him to the edge from exploding in his pull up..

“No this has gone too far!” He cried 

James dutifully did as he was told when he was threatened with a spanking. 

He began humping the pillow feeling really stupid! 

she could see james closing his eyes shut as he grinded himself up against the pillow. “ok you can stop now.” she waited for james to finish and roll over onto his back. she took his pull up off and wiped him down with some baby wipes. “does that feel better? I bet it does. look at that small little thing. it’s not even all that impressive when it’s hard.” she laughed as she got up onto the bed and lasted right next to james.

”so what do you want to do?

James was so embarrassed as he herd the plastic crinkling of his pull up grind against the pillow and the teddy bear she had.., He was about to get off but then she commanded him to stop..

It was too late he had wet his pull up again this time it was something more adult like. 

He felt more like an adult for a minute until she had him get on his back and change him…

“Um take a shower and get my underwear back!” 

“oh you silly boy, you don’t get underwear. you’re getting a bath and a diaper.” she took james’ hand and led him into the bathroom and turned on the shower. 

“you can take a shower and after that we can eat something for lunch. do you want ramen noodles or a pb&j. I can get that ready and when you’re done, you can call me and i’ll come get you dressed.” 

“D- diaper don’t you mean pull up?” He was confused he wasn’t happy about wearing a pull up but a diaper made him a baby! 

“Ramen’s fine b- but I can dress myself seriously I’m still a man!” He whined..

James got ready for his shower not liking where things were going! 

“you’ve had too many accidents. i’ve got lots of frowny faces for you to put on your sticker chart after you eat. so yes, you’re getting a diaper. you’re not even trying to make it to the potty. MEN don’t pee themselves. so there’s that. get cleaned and let me know when you’re done” 

she walked out and went to the kitchen to start cooking. the ramen got done pretty quickly and she served it with a side of fruit and juice in a pink sippy cup.

she heard james shut off the water a few minutes later. she got all of the supplies ready along with a footed sleeper that zipped and locked in the back so james couldn’t get out of it. 

James was busy taking a shower least this is something I can still do to feel like a man. He thought as he began washing himself.. Damn I don’t know what’s going on!” As he was letting the water cascade on his back he just kept trying to think of something to do to show he was a man again..

Once he was done he looked for his clothes.

”Where are my clothes I’m done!” He Whined ready to do all he can to talk her into letting him be a man again! 

she walked into the bathroom. “cmon little one let’s get you all comfy.” she took a towel and dried him off. she led him into his room and the diaper and sleeper were laid out on his bed. she got him in the diaper and patted the front. “now that will hold A LOT more and you won’t have to worry about leaking for a while. now you have two options, you can go without clothes, or you can wear this sleeper. the sleeper locks in the back and you can’t get it off, but it’s comfy and will keep you warm. you will be wearing it to bed anyways. I don’t trust you to obey me when Im not watching you.” she stood and waited for him to make a decision. she could see the tears welling up in his eyes. 

“I can dry myself!” He whined but she wasn’t listening even when he tried she slapped his hands away.

James was mad how she took his hand like he couldn’t even go to his room by himself. 

Once they got into the room his jaw dropped it wasn’t a pull up he saw waiting for him it was a diaper! 

“N-no pl-please not a diaper what about the pull up!” What was worse was the diaper said baby in baby blocks it wasn’t even an adult diaper.  

After the threat of a spanking he laid there. 

He closed his eyes as she did the silly faces and cooed at him. 

James blushed bright red as she made a comment about his size or lack of it even Saying it was a cute baby pp. 

He hated to admit it the powder smelt good and so did the diaper. He watched as the diaper was pulled up tightly between his legs and taped in place.  

“They both suck!” He cried 

James couldn’t imagine walking around the house in just a diaper but the sleeper was babyish with little bears on it and rattles and baby bottles and again baby was splashed all over it.  It looked like something a two year old would wear. 

Like a real baby who couldn’t make up their mind his eyes began to water he did his best not to cry.  

“I’m a man!” He cried kicking his feet embarrassed as his diaper crinkled with each movement.  

“wow someone is cranky. maybe it’s time for a nap huh? well since you can’t choose you get the sleeper. these diapers will hold a lot more than those pull ups anyways. stand up so I can put the sleeper on you.” she waited for james to finish his fit and helped him into the sleeper. sasshe zipped it up and locked the zipper with a key. “now you can’t get out of this without my help. I think it suits you well. you look so cute! now it’s time to eat lunch and then I think you’re ready for a nap” she led james into the kitchen and pulled out the chair for him. “do you like what’s on your plate? I tried my best and I even got you a sippy cup so you don’t make any messes!” 

“N- no pl- please I’m not a baby I- I don’t need a nap!” He said stuttering between sobs..

James looked at the sleeper with teddy bears and rattles and baby bottles on it. He blushed cause it looked just like something a baby would wear it even had footed pajama’s..

He whined for a few more minutes as she took his hand leading him downstairs..

James sat down and noticed a sandwich and chips and a yogurt..

He saw the sippy cup and frowned after all this slide towards his second babyhood he was surprised he didn’t see a baby bottle and baby food..

”Please can we talk about this I’m not a baby!” He cried 

“you can talk all you want, but you’re not convincing me you’re acting like a big boy right now with the fit you’re throwing. now maybe if you have a good nap and no fits you can get your ps5 back. but you’re not getting out of diapers anytime soon. eat your lunch and then we will put your stickers on your chart” she pointed at the childish charts that hung on the kitchen wall right in front of him. she kept an eye on james while she tidied up a bit and made herself a salad with a glass of wine. she had some work to do while james was napping and sometimes a glass or two of wine helped her relax enough to get through all the tasks she had to do. 

James wasn’t happy but with the possibility of getting his ps 5 back he didn’t fight too much about things..

”B- but please I’ll be good but no diapers ok!” He cried..

He realized that she wasn’t changing his mind that he was back in diapers for awhile he gave up and picked at his food and frowned when she pointed at his sticker chart..

This is so stupid I’m not a baby but she’s treating me like one oh well I should be happy no one’s seeing this… He thought to himself as he reluctantly took a drink from his sippy cup..

He looked jealousy at her yummy looking Salad and her adult glass of wine which was  a lot different then the juice is his sippy cup… It all was just another example that he wasn’t an adult in this relationship! 

“no you’re staying in diapers. especially while playing video games, do you not remember the water bottles full of piss under your bed? you clearly can’t make it to the bathroom, so until then you’re in diapers little man. looks like you’re finished with your lunch. i’ll get the stickers out and you can put them on there.” she pulled out a sheet of blue frowny faces and put one on there as an example. 

“ok now it’s your turn. hopefully we can get some smiley faces on there when you do some chores.”