LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie with hopes and dreams!

Hexa

Hiya! My name's Hexa! 

I'm new in town and not sure what I'm in for, but here goes: 

I love writing, video games and role playing! My current fixation is Mortal Kombat and I'm so psyched for the new upcoming game! 

Also hoping to be able to find roleplay partners on these boards since I've heard it's pretty active, but wish me luck because I feel like I've been calling out to no one these past few months on other boards! 

48 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

Hi Hexa. Welcome to DD. After you get settled in check out the chat room. You can usually find someone to role play there. There is also the role play subforum. 

Cheers 

Thanks! Am I ok to just post a recruitment thread in the chatroom or does it have to be in the roleplay subforum specifically? I don't want to get in trouble ya see? 

14 minutes ago, Hexa said:

Thanks! Am I ok to just post a recruitment thread in the chatroom or does it have to be in the roleplay subforum specifically? I don't want to get in trouble ya see? You can 

You can. Just say your pm is open for roleplay. First it's a good idea to get to know everyone first. 

Just now, Babygeebee said:

You can't just say your pm is open for roleplay. First it's a good idea to get to know everyone first. 

Ok! What's the best way to do that? 

Sorry I meant to say you can ask in chat. Jump into the chat room. Say hi. Chat a bit to get to know people then ask to see if anyone wants to pm. Take it slow at first. Some like the just chat others like to rp. 

6 minutes ago, curiouswetter said:

Welcome! I’m not a good RP partner outside of D&D, but I’m happy to talk games with you. 

Aw ok! Do you like Mortal Kombat?? 

Hello everyone , I’m Alphababy .

Hope to make some friends soon ! 

Of course I like diapers . I personally wear for my mental health. I’m a gamer . And I’m a sneaker head :)  My personality can be either eeyore or I can be a little bit crazy . Hope to meet yal soon !!