LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Loudest and Messiest Enema Possible

What size of enema (just your standard lukewarm water maybe some salt) + holding time do you think would produce the biggest and loudest mess? I personally would think that a 2Q with a bit of salt and ~15 minutes would do it but I tried it recently and haven't gotten any noises. :( 

There are other enemas but I don't want to keep buying mineral oil or castor oil to do the trick.

Here are some ideas / questions I've had:

Do I need more salt? Hold it in for double the time (or an hour if possible)? Do a larger enema? Insert the enema with my bum in the air / gravity enema? Shower head enema?

11 hours ago, APaddedPilot said:

What size of enema (just your standard lukewarm water maybe some salt) + holding time do you think would produce the biggest and loudest mess? I personally would think that a 2Q with a bit of salt and ~15 minutes would do it but I tried it recently and haven't gotten any noises. :( 

There are other enemas but I don't want to keep buying mineral oil or castor oil to do the trick.

Do I need more salt? Hold it in for double the time (or an hour if possible)? Do a larger enema? Insert the enema with my bum in the air / gravity enema? Shower head enema?

2L enema is a decent one already. I'm sure about the idea of adding salt (I don't know the benefit). But for sure, you will need a decent diaper and maybye a plastic pant to hold everything in place.

Try toz eat fiber hours before has psyllium. Excellent one.

But 2l, it's very hard top hold it more than 10-20 min

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

I have heard , and seen a few of these on more than s few videos , and it really looks like it would be a good time , but I wonder if just got into my thick cloth diaper , would I need any soakers , and  do I need to have like a huge load in my colon , too , but it looks like might , just be a blowout , and I don’t want to have a big mess , all over the place I have used those fleet suppositories , on more than a few occasions , and most times ,it’s after I have taken one of those little green anti diarrhea pills , and try as I might , I can’t go before 3-4 days , and I have had some big bms , just load my diaper from front to back , but I want to have a bigger , more solid mess , just fill my big thick diaper , any suggestions? 

My enemas I do out of need every nite, I am up to a 4qt bag and I use most of it and repeat it so I get cleaned out. I used to use baby soap, but I have gone to just very warm water. I don't want a gushing I have had hemorrhoids for ever, I am a little bit afraid to try it in a diaper?? I am not sure a diaper will hold that much. See I use that time for my personal sex time, since my wife and I have both had cancer, we haven't been able to have sex together in over 12 yrs. But we work it out. Anyhow I play on a water proof mattress while I am doing my enema. But as one of your questions wanting a more solid poop,? with only very warm water you will have some solid poop.

34 minutes ago, Dee Cee said:

No , it doesn’t have to be solid , just be firm enough to make my diaper just squelch ,when ever I sit down ! And I don’t want it to be all liquid either ! 
And I think you might be damaging yourself ,on the inside , having all those enemas ,you think , a gallon of water just in your system ,that almost sounds fatal to me , no dude get you as to a doctor ,and be truthful with him , about all of these enemas , too !      Jus sayin! 

My Dr has been inside more than every 5 yrs, and no issues yet, he has done many many surgeries repairing my Hemorrhoids , and I told him yrs ago I am done with them, I will make it soft enough to get it out and his only issue has been that my colon may lose the natural ability to poop natural, and I am not young, so yeah it takes a few hrs at nite to get cleaned out and again only water. I never poop the rest of the day, I have had problems pooping for sooooooo many yrs that a good water enema is the best answer for me. I am also for about 6 yrs now on morphine etc narcotics 24/7, they will only make my poop much harder to get out. He will be looking inside again in a few months so if there is any problem then I will hear. One thing in the first 5 or more yrs he had concerns about my every nite enemas. But he has not seen any problems.

On 7/16/2023 at 6:05 PM, APaddedPilot said:

I don't think that an enema can be very loud on its own.  It's just liquid.  You'll need to eat some foods that give you gas first if you want it to be noisy

1 hour ago, Dee Cee said:

What if I eat a can of baked beans , how long would they take to digest, the enema ,this will be my first time ever , I don’t want to just blow all my guts out , right off the bat ! And just how long does it take , for the first one ever? 

I do enemas every nite and I do it twice with about 3 qts of just very warm water. I do it into the toilet. I have not been tough enough to try it into a diaper. I have wanted to do it , but just afraid to have a big mess. I would have to try it in the bathtub...... My enema is because I have hemmroids and that has been my real solutions and my Dr has been ok with it. Before people decide it's not ok. I have had a bunch of butt surgeries to get rid of them, and they come back. But I do most of the time make fun out of them........

1 hour ago, Dee Cee said:

I have had my share , and I know just how hard they can be on , people ! My brother has them , and other issues , but I at one time doing all those heavy meds , had them ,and I would have to stic a finger up my butt , an “go fishin” just to have this gigoonuios , stool , just come out of my butt , like a John Deere tractor , stuck down ner in the muddy bottom , That almost sounds just like the , same problem ! But thanks , fer just takin the time to chat ,with me ! 

I really can't poop anymore unless I am putting water up inside. I have done them every nite since 2013, so if I skip it I have a really bad day. I have sometimes even had to do one in the mid afternoon. I can tell, like if you feel like you need to poop? but if I try to go without water, I will bleed a lot and I mean a lot. I gave up soo many yrs ago. An it is what it is. It's one of those things you just have to get used to, or have surgery every 6 months.......

3 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

Again , very sorry to hear of your troubles, and I just thank , god he’s spared from ,  alot of bad things that could have happened to me ! But please , I’m, here  , if you need to just , want to talk , about anything , or vent !  K? 

Thanks I may take you up on that

15 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

What if I eat a can of baked beans , how long would they take to digest, the enema ,this will be my first time ever , I don’t want to just blow all my guts out , right off the bat ! And just how long does it take , for the first one ever? 

Not sure how long it would take the beans to work through your system.  Everyone is different. 

The enema works pretty pretty fast. You'll have an urge to go as soon as you start the enema.  I'd only start with a store bought Fleet enema,  or maybe a 1 quart max enema if you get an enema bag. At least until you figure out how it works for you.  The enema can take several minutes to flow into your system.  I try to hold it in for as long as I can.  At least a half hour.