LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is this common for wheelchair users?

Hi there,

I have a question for people who use wheelchairs and have been on strolls through the park/trail. I used to use incontinence underwear (e.g. Depends) because my “natural incontinence” was more a few dribbles here and there. However, I like to go outside on strolls along a creek near my apartment and I typically have to pee about halfway through. I used to hold it until I got to a restroom and it would get really uncomfortable. I began wearing the Amazon brand that said it absorbs as much as a diaper would but you can pull it up and down easily.

I went for a stroll again today and on my way back I needed to pee really bad. I couldn’t go while there were other people around so I drove to a secluded area and did my business. It didn’t leak or anything and I felt a lot better afterwards. I am wondering if this is a common strategy amongst people in wheelchairs or if my fascination with diapers has anything to do with it. I just felt like a small child and I was wondering what others do.

thanks!

• Like 1

Well, I'm not in a wheelchair, but I know some people who are. If you still have some control over your bladder, you usually try to maintain it. Of course, there is also a functional incontinence that arises, for example if you could’t reach the toilet fast enough due to your disability, but the people I know there take a foldable urine bottle for such a case. Diapers are not so popular.  

I do not know where there is something like that in the U.S. - in Germany you can get it here, for example:

https://www.cbf-da.de/cbf-webshop/faltbare-urinflasche.html