LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The High Chair

Every day I walked by the store I saw it in the window a high chair and I could never understand why it drew me in.

Oh sure I knew I had these feelings of wanting to be a baby again but the high chair just fascinated me.

Then one day as I walked by it was gone no longer in the window, so I decided to walk into the store.

I walked towards the back and there it was near a nursery set up and what I noticed is it seemed larger then when I saw it in the window 

I didn’t know why but I just had to go sit in it. I looked around and went over and climbed in, I saw the tray and after I attached it I put the straps around my waste and in between my legs. I closed my eyes and imagined being a baby with mommy coming to feed her baby.

Then I heard a voice, “My what have we here” it was the store owner a beautiful lady and she just giggled and asked me what I was doing.

I could not answer I just kinda babbled like a baby as I felt so small, she came over and soothed me and out of nowhere produced a pacifier and put into my mouth and instantly I begin to suck on it. I was embarrassed because I also felt myself getting excited by this attention but didn’t know why.

The owner walked over and told me that if I plan on buying this I had to prove I needed it. I didn’t understand and then at that point something happened that I will never forget, I could feel my bladder and knew I had to go so I babbled through my pacifier to let me down she looked sternly at me and shook her head no then she took my hands and attached them with little restraints to the side which trapped me now in this high chair.

I could not get out now and she briefly walked away and then came back with another lady who was the store manager,

She had a camera and took several pictures of me now in my somewhat infantile state.

Then it happened almost without warning I began to wet myself in front of these two women.

They both smiled and took more pictures and that’s when the owner said “Well now I can see you need more than this high chair “

I wasn’t sure what she meant but I would find out.

• Like 3

Part 2.

The store manager now came over and undid the restraints on my hand and removed the tray, she told me to step down and come over to a large table that was padded on top, I immediately recognized it as a large size changing table, I had not even noticed it before nor had I noticed I was still sucking my pacifier.

She told me to hop on the table and in my confused state between loving this and feeling embarrassed I did as she asked.

I laid back and she put a strap or belt around my waste as she lifted my shirt then again my hands were restrained from straps on the side.

Why was I letting this happen, it was if I was in a dream world. Then I felt her undo my now wet shorts and pull them down  and pull them off and she  laughed at my yellow and white panties I was wearing, something I forgot about.

Being gender fluid I always wore them but some stranger seeing me in them I wasn’t prepared for.

She commented about my erection but I just kept sucking the paci. Then I heard the store owner return and she handed the other lady a large pink ahh omg diaper, oh I could not believe she was going to diaper me. Something I had secretly always wanted but oh no not in this somewhat public place. She proceeded to lift my legs and put the diaper under me. Then she wiped me all over with a baby wipe paying attention to my well I can’t say it, but you know. Then she powdered me and began to bring the diaper up and tape it tightly in place.

She smiled at me and says “Now baby isn’t that much better?” I don’t know why but I nodded my head and I felt myself feeling more babyish.

Then the owner was at my head and told me to sit up as the other lady undid my hands.

I sat up and she told me to lift my arms, I did so and she removed my top to once again embarrass as it revealed I was wearing a sports bra.

Another laugh from both ladies and the owner says to let me keep it on.

Then she brought down over me a pink with lace top that did not cover my diaper and I noticed it had little blocks on it that spelled baby in cute letters.

They owner then said, “Oh now that’s better let’s get you down now and back in the high chair so we can feed you.

My mind was racing now not really knowing how to react except enjoy this but at the same time feel embarrassed by it all

I returned to the high chair and sat back down and heard my diaper crinkle which really made me feel so infantile and they strapped me back In

The store owner then produced a large baby bib in pink again and tied it around me.

I felt myself regressing with each moment what had just happened I was so confused 

End part 2

• Like 2

Part 3.

My mind continued to race as all these baby feelings came to the surface, the store owner brought over a baby bottle and put it in my mouth after removing my pacifier, I suck on it not knowing it’s contents but I didn’t care my regression was deepening .

As I sucked the bottle I reached down to touch my diaper and felt a slap from the lady manager, no no she says babies don’t do that as if she knew I might be trying to do something else, which maybe I was but I just wanted to know it was real

The owner came over and explained that she and her manager had noticed me several times gazing in the window and knew I was the right person for what they wanted, she explained this was a special store for adult babies and had many different kinds of clothes and diapers.

I had heard of such places but had no idea this one was here. She took the bottle from me as I had drank nearly half when the manager came over with a jar of baby food. She told me to be a good girl and eat up for your mommies, and my mind again didn’t understand why she said that. She began to spoon feed me as I felt my excitement grow in my diapers, I really hated feeling this way because in my mind that really was for adults to be excited and not a whittle baby like me. She kept feeding me and then gave me the bottle to finish.

I sucked down the rest and then the ladies left for a few minutes, so I again felt my diaper and giggled a bit like a little feeling happy but still confused especially at some of what the ladies said about how they had noticed me.

My life had been so different since my wife left me and my need to be a baby just got stronger but I really wanted to not think that way.

The ladies returned and told me that they were lovers, and live in a large home just outside the city.

They told me they wanted to know would I consider living with them.

I didn’t know what to say my mind was taking in so much and that’s when I felt my stomach begin to grumble and told them oh I think I need to go to the bathroom, they looked at each other and just laughed and told honey your in a diaper, what did you think it was for.

They told me the bottle had a strong laxative in it and they told me it’s time to show us just how much of a baby I really was.

Oh my I was so not wanting this and at the same time I did, the cramps got stronger and I saw the manager get her camera and knew she must be filming, the owner told me to make baby noises and then gave me the pacifier back and then one big cramp hit as I felt the poo coming out I wiggled in the high chair trying so hard not to let more come but it did I felt the warm poo come out as I sucked ever harder on my paci.

The ladies watched every moment and I could see the owner ever rubbing her panties .

Then my cramps stopped and I felt my bladder release again without much warning as I whimpered into my pacifier 

The owner gave me a cute teddy bear which I clutched tightly sucking my paci  

The owner then asked again, so will you move in with us, we think you will make the perfect baby for us?

I was so confused, I wanted to say yes but will I be a full time baby for them or was there more they wanted.

I never in my dreams thought how my life would change on this day walking into this store so curious and also excited about a high chair but it did and I was about to agree to be these ladies baby for life

The End

• Like 2