LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Guys Think About Messy Girls?

Wetting is enough for me. No one that I have played with in the past would deal with messy. And I think that messy stinks and has a nasty cleanup. I think you can conclude that I would not be appreciative of messy anyone. However, others have the right to feel differently.

Froggy

The whole point of anyone wearing a diaper is to USE it for its intended purpose.

Any girl who is willing to go that far for you is in need of your care, and its your purpose at that point to give her the love and tender care that she's depending on from you. use gloves until you're more comfortable with it, but, over time, the sight and smell won't be such a shock to you.

With that being said, messy pants are what makes a REAL baby!

My wife and I wear ou nappies much as we can,we are both adult babies and use our nappies to the full potential. The first time my wife filled her napy it was not easy to change her as I did find the smell hard to cope with, the clean up must have taken me 10 minutes. I now seem to be getting used to it and can usually change her messy nappy in around 3 minutes. so I love girls who fill their nappies.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm the luckiest man in the world. My love (my wife) both made and changed my dirty diapers before we even slept together. Usually, she needs a Daddy, but when I need a Mommy's care, she's ready and eager to take care of me, too.

Bottom line: I love being able to clean up a messy diaper now and then, and she doesn't mind doing it (but will not wait more than a few minutes for a change). Sadly, my darling has physical problems pooping without an enema or fingers on her perineum to help it along. Poor thing. But she's taken lots of enemas with me, and doesn't mind if I occasionally rush her into a nice, thick diaper afterwards, and she struggles quite satisfactorily against the cramps.

That's why, when someone tells me I'm whipped, I say... HELL YEAH! ;)

Its a little bit strange for me to make a difference between pee and poop.

Real babys do not think about this, they only empty whatever is full :-)

For me ... sure the first time I pooped my diaper ... was very strange.

It was hard to force my body to fill the diaper. It is a fight against conventions, it is dirty and abnormal.

That were my first thoughts, but then you can clearly realize what obstacles you have built up in your brains.

It is realy not worse to poop a nappy then to pee it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give all things a try !