LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where can I post a Daddy Day Care story? I'm assuming here is allowed but where else?

So I'm going to be getting a story commissioned involving the Daddy Day Care characters and that 6-year-old Max getting a messy diaper changed. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any other good websites besides this one where I could post that story? I will definitely be posting it here as long as it is allowed.

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, mewtwo said:

So I'm going to be getting a story commissioned involving the Daddy Day Care characters and that 6-year-old Max getting a messy diaper changed. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any other good websites besides this one where I could post that story? I will definitely be posting it here as long as it is allowed.

You might want to try

https://d.abdlstories.club/

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mewtwo said:

Archiveofourown.org,ABKingdom has an english section for stories. Also reddit has an abdlstories section.

• 7 months later...