LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Literally in the news.

https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/gloucester/adult-diaper-dumper-sought-by-police-in-gibbstown/

Someone thinks they are funny though.

"We don't know who you are. We don't know what you want," the department said. 

"But what we do have are a very particular set of skills, skills we have acquired over a very long career, skills that make us a nightmare for people like you. If you stop now, that'll be the end of it. We will not look for you. We will not pursue you. 

"But if you don't, we will look for you, we will find you, and we will fine you."

Stop dumping your used diapers, even if it is New Jersey.

This could be the premise of a TV program: JERSEY NORTHSHORE

It could be they are ashamed. Maybe they still live with their parents and don't feel safe throwing diapers away at home or anywhere else for fear of getting caught. I've littered used adult diapers and that was my reason. I'm not proud of what I did but I'm glad to be at a point in my life when I'm reducing my shame as well as disposing of garbage properly.

Maybe we need to brainstorm and come up with ideas. Like how some websites have tutorials on how to discreetly buy adult diapers without your parents/roommates finding out.

One thing that comes to mind is to always keep plastic grocery bags on hand. As long as they aren't completely transparent no one will look close enough to see what's in it. Put the used diaper in one and tie it off. Double bag it if you feel more comfortable. Then, take note of public trash cans close to where you live or wherever you wear diapers. Even if someone you know sees you they're probably not going to ask what your throwing away.

This is just something that came to mind that would have helped me back in the day. What ideas can everyone else add. We are all part of the diaper-wearing community. I choose to show my love and support all around. Remember, it's alright to feel ashamed of this part of you, but you can work through the shame.