LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A copy of the Futuro pants?

Comco panties used to be l ike that as were the original snap-on baby panties from 72 years ago, the point was to make them somewhat size-adjustable for a better fit

Another change in snap-on panties is that the "seams" have moved. They used to be near exactly at the side. Apparently, this made them vulnerable to leaks. Now the "seams" (where the snaps are) are towards the front

My mother tried these on me when I was in my mid teens. She had me try them for less than a week and she went back to just changing all the bedding. Now I understand the complete failure of the pants to contain the heavy wetting I experienced every night. She just used the one snap in flat flannel liner the pants came with. Had she diapered me properly in pin on cloth diapers the pants would have worked okay. As a mother that had 3 children all raised in cotton pin on diapers and plastic pants she should have known that liner wouldn't absorb much. I really was excited to wear them although I was careful not to show it.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

Yes,oh yes how bad these pants were!  The heavy pad absorbed next to nothing and the light pad was worse!  But the biggest issue I remember was the snaps digging uncomfortably into my thighs

The pants were sized correctly, but the positioning of the lower snaps was not good for me.

Why would any company copy THOSE?  lol

Those were the original AIO's and what do people expect? they only have a single long insert. It should be made known that these were for only light tomoderate wetting.. Did not your parents know that they would have to use full-on diapers and good panties for heavy wetting and where to find them. It is not that the panties were bad (though they may have been), it is that they were not being used properly. Yet, how many of us cut our adult baby teenth on them?