LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Loudness test

I found different places that tells you the loudness so I'm testing myself. I bought the old attends blue with the plastic inside liner and it is loud but under clothing even loose it is barly noticeable. I ordered several types newer and older.  Next is different rearz types. 

I'll be following.  In my head, the classic attends with 6 blue tapes is my sought after sound.  I've got some Ultra Pampers Plus xl here and often pull one out to compare the sound of it too.  Its def not Trest or Megamax.   Rearz Lil monsters and Squirts are OK

On 6/22/2023 at 10:40 PM, Pilotdj said:

I found different places that tells you the loudness so I'm testing myself. I bought the old attends blue with the plastic inside liner and it is loud but under clothing even loose it is barly noticeable. I ordered several types newer and older.  Next is different rearz types. 

Are you looking for your diaper to be noisy or quiet?  Some people want to have a quiet diaper and others like the russel and crinkle to be noticeable.

I was looking for something loud. UPDATE 7/2. I bought several types online and the loudest one wad the old attends wasteband with 6 tabs. Very loud and crinkly and God I love every second of it! I wear it at work all the time and don't care if anyone bears. Plastic is so soft that I'll rub and feel it any chance I get. It doesn't hold much, I've leaked several times at work and found out how turned on it made me. Unless someone tells me differently I'm definitely buying more of this while I can!

11 hours ago, Pilotdj said:

I was looking for something loud. UPDATE 7/2. I bought several types online and the loudest one wad the old attends wasteband with 6 tabs. Very loud and crinkly and God I love every second of it! I wear it at work all the time and don't care if anyone bears. Plastic is so soft that I'll rub and feel it any chance I get. It doesn't hold much, I've leaked several times at work and found out how turned on it made me. Unless someone tells me differently I'm definitely buying more of this while I can!

You may want to think about this to go over your diaper.  https://www.myprotex.com/products/double-layer-rustle-pant  It does make a lot of noise but get a size that is on the larger end of your waist size.  You don't want these pants to fit too snug over your diaper as they do need a little extra space to rustle.  Under loose fitting thin dress or knit pants they will definitely be heard.