LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How did you tell your Friends?

My wife was the only person I told about wearing diapers, until I spent a weekend at a buddy's place in a gated community in the US, where they have very specific, very strict rules about trash disposal, AND, he was undergoing renovations at the time, and had had issues with both his kids, and his contractors, violating the garbage rules, which can result in fines. So, he was essentially policing the garbage - he was picking through it prior to putting it out, so stuffing diapers down deep in the trash can wasn't going to make them disappear. I did not tell him about "this" side of the equation - whether or not I liked, or was "into" wearing diapers - just that I wore them because I needed to. He was totally fine with it and hasn't asked me anything or spoken of it since. I bag the diapers and throw them out with the general trash when I'm there and nothing more needs to eb said about it. 

I also have a couple of good buddies that I work closely with that have discovered by circumstance that I wear some kind of disposable underpants - it's a long story but I had to crawl around on the floor around them to solve a couple of urgent household mechanical problems. The first time, I suspected that maybe one of them could have seen something, but didn't know for sure. The second time, about a year later, I knew they both had,  because I was lying on my side with my back to them, struggling to fix a garage door that had gone off the rails, and when I rolled onto my back to tell them I'd managed to reconnect the tension rod cable, I felt cold concrete well up my back, and then I rolled so that my back was away from them, and went to smooth my shirt down, and found an inch of diaper sitting above my beltline. I wear onesies 95% of the time on jobs like that, which prevents this kind of possible exposure, but, both of these cases were emergencies where I got called in without prior knowledge and didn't have a chance to go change my clothes for the occasion. 

We've never spoken of it, but they know and they seemingly don't care. I've shared hotel rooms with them on trips and will do so again shortly; they seem to give my underpants about as much thought as I give theirs, be they diapers or boxer shorts. 

My teenaged kids figured it out by osmosis, basically - there are diapers in the basement and diapers in the garbage, and there have been some slipups with my wife telling them to go empty garbage bins that I usually took care of, and voila, hey, someone wears diapers. They actually thought it was HER, which was hilarious... hilarious to me. My wife didn't find it funny. They only know that I need to, and they're fine with it. Dad's underpants are about as interesting to them as what brand of water heater we have. 

Outside of the above examples, I don't intend to go out of my way to ever advertise that I wear diapers to anyone who doesn't need to know - I don't see any advantages to it. 

On 10/8/2023 at 5:33 PM, Goodniteswearer89 said:

Part of me wants to tell someone about my diaper fetish and part of me wants to keep it a secret just cause it gives me such a thrill with it being a secret. The part of me that wants to tell is the part that wants to tell my girlfriend and see what her reaction would be and if she would be into it also and If I could get her to diaper me and be my mamma. 

I would say if you're wanting to have a long term relationship , like many years I would find a safe way to let her know, and not do as I did and wait till your married 10 yrs beforehand .

• Like 1

Was talking with a friend for a few hours even had a few drinks. We got into personal stuff and sex and such. Was hesitant but told her,, she also told a lot so i thought i should give her that trust. She was very positive. Dont remember to much of what we talked about but she did say she was oke with me just wearing around her and that she could even get some diapers from the place she worked at if i wanted. Didnt take her up on that offer😅, but still liked she offerd.

Have had a few other friends i told i sometimes wear them. But that was more as that i needed them at times and not the abdl part. Had a few times where i would get the feeling of needing to mess very quikly. Dont really have that much trouble holding it most of the time, but with these i would get very bad stomache pain if i did hold it. One time i was on my bike and had trouble getting home becaus of it. So i would wear a diaper for it at times. Told them about it and they where positive about, thinking that was probaly a good idea🙂.

• Like 2