LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi guys, I have a couple of questions

Hi all. 

This is my first time writing something meaningful on the forum...In my life I have encountered questions related to ABDL which I cannot answer myself:

1. What is the best country for ABDL people? I want to go study somewhere from my country (it's not fun to be ABDL here), but since my IT major allows me to choose from a wide range, then.... where?
2. Is it possible to wear 24/7 in a way that people around me won't notice? I would like to wear 24/7 for a long time to get incontinent. But I sometimes go to my parents house and sleep in my old house. How do I make it so they don't notice it or is the idea itself impossible? Well or.... does anyone have a positive experience with kaming out in this area? What I've read hasn't convinced me.
3. What's the deal with diaper bathing? I go to the sea about twice a year and so far have done it without them. But if I get incontinent at some point in the future, I will have to swim in a diaper in the sea and in the pool as well. How does that even work, I haven't been able to google anything useful.
4. Do you know any good channels for communication other than forums? Discord servers, for example. Because I'd be interested in finding more people...

If someone can answer at least one question, I would already be insanely grateful!

30 minutes ago, LiChBo said:

1. What is the best country for ABDL people? I want to go study somewhere from my country (it's not fun to be ABDL here), but since my IT major allows me to choose from a wide range, then.... where?

The western world like the USA or the UK: liberal democratic places in my opinion are the best ones to choose.

32 minutes ago, LiChBo said:

2. Is it possible to wear 24/7 in a way that people around me won't notice? 

If you wear a not too thick diaper and choose your clothes

35 minutes ago, LiChBo said:

I would like to wear 24/7 for a long time to get incontinent. 

Wearing diapers won't make you incontinent, there are theories on how to un-potty train yourself but just wearing diapers isn't going to change anything.

40 minutes ago, LiChBo said:

does anyone have a positive experience with kaming out in this area? What I've read hasn't convinced me.

I didn't have a positive experience coming out about ABDL but my family didn't really need to know about my sexual fetishes and I wouldn't want them involved with that side of my life so in a way I'm glad.

48 minutes ago, LiChBo said:

3. What's the deal with diaper bathing? I go to the sea about twice a year and so far have done it without them. But if I get incontinent at some point in the future, I will have to swim in a diaper in the sea and in the pool as well. How does that even work, I haven't been able to google anything useful.

There are reusable swim diapers that look like regular swimming trunks, but I'm no expert on the swimming diapers and the disposable ones seem almost none existent

52 minutes ago, LiChBo said:

4. Do you know any good channels for communication other than forums? Discord servers, for example. Because I'd be interested in finding more people...

Here's a random ABDL server on Discord

https://discord.gg/V55PRPuV

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi LiChBo, welcome to DD. Glad to have you join us.

Ah, question one… That might be a subjective thing. For one thing, I don’t know of and surveys, or studies. It might be best to say, wherever you feel best at home. But I’ll try and give a more pointy answer. Any large, free thinking modern country would be best. But there may be more localized places within a country, that are better. Let’s say, larger cities, they usually are more tolerant of such differences. 

Question 2, might be a bit easier to answer. Loose fitting clothing would be best, in most cases. 

For swimming, you need to find “swim diapers” They really aren’t all that effective though. However, a swim diaper, and tight fitting plastic pants would probably be a good bet. 

Maybe some of this can be helpful to you? And maybe some others, with more experience will chime in here, to add more. 

• Thanks 1