LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Slight pain/tenderness in pelvic area

I am 9 months into Untraining. Recently, I have noticed a tenderness between my the bottom of my penis/balls and my butt. Sometimes it happens when I accidentally clench up and sometimes it is just there. Sometimes it is present for days at a time. It's just a constant dull ache. 

Early on in my untraining, a sneeze would send me into unbearable pain the same area. This still happens but not as often.

I am sure it is all related to untraining and weakening of the pelvic floor. I wanted to post about this and hear about other people's experiences. I also would like to know what it means to feel this dull pain and when/if I can expect it to get worse or to go away.

I know of this dull pain you speak of. It happened early on in my untraining as well. Usually it would intensify if I sneezed or coughed, but it didn't last forever. I suspect it was due to untraining. If your experience will be anything like mine it will go away. Just keep doing what you're doing, I'm pretty sure what your doing is working. Best of luck.

I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for pleasure for the most part, I now need them, I and older. So I leak, and I guess I am having weekend muscles. But I Never had any pain in the area you are speaking of, I really would strongly suggest you having a Dr check you. You would not even have to say anything about wearing diapers unless you are peeing without control. If you can control your pee for a few hrs to do a Dr appt, then it all not have to be said to a Dr. If you need to it is no harm saying you need diapers don't have any negative thoughts in wearing diapers. But Please have a Dr at least to look at it. If it last for more than a few months then you will be smart in having it investigated. Please.