LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey friends!

Hey everyone, Ive been exploring yalls forums and just had to join the community! Yall seem like awesome accepting people!  I'm a diaper wearing, closeted Transperson(MtF)🤫 who loves being pampered and comforted by a big strong daddy/mommy ^__^. I got into wearing diapers(preferably baby diapers) when i was 10 I got into a box of diapers and thought "aww, so jelly that they look comfy and cute" that I just had to try them. I couldn't stop wearing diapers, even after I got bigger and had to use the tab mod. I wear them mostly as a coping mechanism thx to my traumatizing childhood full of abuse 😔. Sometimes tho I do like having "accidents" tho 🤭. As for my favorite brand of diapers, I really love pampers! Especially the cruisers, makes me feel really good. Would love to hear about yall ^__^

• Like 1

Hi LilDiaperBaby, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. I think your diapered bottom will be comfy here. There are lots of good, likeminded people here. If you have any questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 2

Thanks 😊, I feel welcomed already. glad people are super open minded here. It's not the case where im from. Don't have any questions atm, but will definitely reach out to yall if I'm curious about something. Yall can always pm if yall ever wanna chat or something. 

• Like 2

Welcome to DD little one! We're glad to have you with us!😁♥️😃 By the way, I LOVE Pampers diapers too, they make me feel SO Little inside!😁😃♥️😏😉🙏🚼🍼👶♥️💯😇

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Lil Leo said:

Hiii!

Welcome!

🧜‍♂️

Thank you! 😊 nice to meet you, fellow rugrat!

5 hours ago, Little Spider said:

Welcome to DD little one! We're glad to have you with us!😁♥️😃 By the way, I LOVE Pampers diapers too, they make me feel SO Little inside!😁😃♥️😏😉🙏🚼🍼👶♥️💯😇

Hehe, glad to be in the playpen with you! ^__^ oh cute, they really do make us feel Little tho. Love the feeling of it when I'm sitting down in my playpen, Really makes the role play feel more genuine. Best of all tho, they're so absorbant! They hold so much better than the other brands of baby diapers. ^__^

• Like 1
3 hours ago, LilDiaperBaby said:

Thank you! 😊 nice to meet you, fellow rugrat!

Hehe, glad to be in the playpen with you! ^__^ oh cute, they really do make us feel Little tho. Love the feeling of it when I'm sitting down in my playpen, Really makes the role play feel more genuine. Best of all tho, they're so absorbant! They hold so much better than the other brands of baby diapers. ^__^

Are you actually small enough to wear Pampers?!🤔😕😅😃😁♥️

On 6/17/2023 at 12:34 PM, Little Spider said:

Are you actually small enough to wear Pampers?!🤔😕😅😃😁♥️

Technically no, I did when I wasn't soo...big. but with alittle modification I can fit just fine. Kinda have an unhealthy relationship with food😅. Can fit the parents choice and Luvs size 7 diapers tho. (BTW if you want really good tabs for little bucks, use the parents choice, plenty of stretch) hehe, what about you? Can you? 😁😁🤭🤔

• Like 1