LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Methods Did You Use?

I've had a handful of sporadic random bedwetting incidents over the past three weeks, and I'd like to get them more frequent and more consistent.  Those of you who self-trained bedwetting, what methods did you find most effective?

• Like 1

Drinking at minimum, 20oz of water before bed in the evening. When you wake to pee, try not to move, close your eyes and let it go.  Go str8 back to sleep and repeat process.    It took me roughly 6months for the first known incident and very slowly progressed from there.  I’m about 12 years into it and I now wake up wet about 4-5 nights out of the week.  The other nights I still let go soon as I wake and then back to sleep.   I also practice if I’m diapered during the daytime I don’t allow myself to hold anything.  I think this reinforces the brain that it’s ok to pee when diapered so less likely to wake you.  On the handful of nights that I’ve tried sleeping without a diaper I’ve soaked the sheets probably 50% of the time.  I’ve attempted to retrain and haven’t had any luck so please keep that in mind also

good Luck

• Like 3