LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comfidry alternatives

Comfidry has been my favorite adult diaper brand for years but sadly the product has been discontinued.  I know that some reported quality issues with this diaper at times, but the product has been consistently reliable for me for years. I can't recount a single time where I came across a defective Comfidry diaper, and I've ordered many cases over the years.

I am writing this post because I want to solicit opinions for a good alternative to this diaper.  I have tried many diapers but the other brands do not give me the same feeling as Comfidry. There is something about the plastic and the way the diaper swells up that made this diaper unique. Hopefully it is not TMI, but this diaper gave me erections that I never experienced with other diapers. I loved the feeling of pouring a large volume of water in the diaper, fastening the tapes really tight, and then walking around in it.  I loved the way my semi-erection felt while walking around and brushed up against the diaper.

Comfidry didn't have a plastic shell that covers the diaper like Northshore and Trest. By this, I mean the plastic shell on the area where the tapes are fastened/re-fastened. I prefer NOT having the plastic shell because while lying down strapped to the bed, I could easily get off in the diaper because there was a little bit more movement in that area and less friction against me.

I have tried Betterdry but the feeling isn't the same. The plastic, fit, and even the way the diaper swells are also different.

Is there another diaper that is "almost the same" as Comfidry that will give me the same pleasurable feeling? I'm pretty down about this because the diaper has been a huge part of my sex life for years.

Diapers I've tried:

• Trest
  • Betterdry
  • Northshore
  • Abena X-Plus
  • Depend
  • Attends
  • Molicare
  • Tranquility
  • Bambino

Thanks!

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Comfidry-lover said:

Comfidry has been my favorite adult diaper brand for years but sadly the product has been discontinued.  I know that some reported quality issues with this diaper at times, but the product has been consistently reliable for me for years. I can't recount a single time where I came across a defective Comfidry diaper, and I've ordered many cases over the years.

I am writing this post because I want to solicit opinions for a good alternative to this diaper.  I have tried many diapers but the other brands do not give me the same feeling as Comfidry. There is something about the plastic and the way the diaper swells up that made this diaper unique. Hopefully it is not TMI, but this diaper gave me erections that I never experienced with other diapers. I loved the feeling of pouring a large volume of water in the diaper, fastening the tapes really tight, and then walking around in it.  I loved the way my semi-erection felt while walking around and brushed up against the diaper.

Comfidry didn't have a plastic shell that covers the diaper like Northshore and Trest. By this, I mean the plastic shell on the area where the tapes are fastened/re-fastened. I prefer NOT having the plastic shell because while lying down strapped to the bed, I could easily get off in the diaper because there was a little bit more movement in that area and less friction against me.

I have tried Betterdry but the feeling isn't the same. The plastic, fit, and even the way the diaper swells are also different.

Is there another diaper that is "almost the same" as Comfidry that will give me the same pleasurable feeling? I'm pretty down about this because the diaper has been a huge part of my sex life for years.

It might help weed out a lot of unnecessary replies if you list the other brands you have tried that you don't like.  For example, I was going to say Betterdry are my go-to for premium diapers but that was the only diaper you mentioned that you didn't like.  What other diapers have you tried that you don't care for and then you might get some replies for brands you haven't yet tried that may be similar to Confidry.  Are you sure they are discontinued?  Have you done a Google search to check?  Maybe it's just a few suppliers who have stopped carrying them.  While I see some companies are not carrying them, their website is still up for ordering them, I also see they are still available through Amazon.com.   https://www.dry247.com/product.html   https://www.amazon.com/Dry-Care®-ConfiDry-Absorbency-Adult-Diapers-2-Pieces/dp/B00MPRCT3W/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3DBNNA68GEE9K&keywords=confidry+24%2F7&qid=1686567442&sprefix=%2Caps%2C405&sr=8-2

• Like 1
14 hours ago, rusty pins said:

It might help weed out a lot of unnecessary replies if you list the other brands you have tried that you don't like.  For example, I was going to say Betterdry are my go-to for premium diapers but that was the only diaper you mentioned that you didn't like.  What other diapers have you tried that you don't care for and then you might get some replies for brands you haven't yet tried that may be similar to Confidry.  Are you sure they are discontinued?  Have you done a Google search to check?  Maybe it's just a few suppliers who have stopped carrying them.  While I see some companies are not carrying them, their website is still up for ordering them, I also see they are still available through Amazon.com.   https://www.dry247.com/product.html   https://www.amazon.com/Dry-Care®-ConfiDry-Absorbency-Adult-Diapers-2-Pieces/dp/B00MPRCT3W/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3DBNNA68GEE9K&keywords=confidry+24%2F7&qid=1686567442&sprefix=%2Caps%2C405&sr=8-2

Thanks for the reply. I edited my original post to include the diapers I've tried. The Comfidry brand has been discontinued. The Amazon link only has large left but I use medium size.

• Like 1

I’m pretty bummed about this too.   The confidry24/7’s were the closest thing to the white 80s pampers I grew up with.   

currently playing with XP-5000’s (in large because they have weird sizing, im usually medium in anything else such as the confidry).    Betterdry’s come as close in terms of appearance but they are more like the thickness of an Abena M4.  

• Like 1

I use the Dry 24/7 as my overnight diaper in the winter. I have 3 bags left. My summer time overnight diaper is the Seni Quatro. Looks like I will be using the Seni Quatro as my year round overnight diaper when my Dry 24/7’s run out. My daytime diaper year round is the Seni Super Plus diaper. I am very happy with the Seni diapers, so it doesn’t bother me that my year round overnight diaper will soon be the Seni Quatro.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been messing around with the Beyond xp5000 myself. Well what I can get of them anyway as they seem to be sold out everywhere. It sucks they took away the dry 24/7 as they was the best fit for me and almost never leaked. Even with the issues they had they was still a great diaper. Going to try out the Rearz incontrol next and see how they work out, Though both the xp5000 and Incontrol cost more then the 24/7. Having nocturnal enuresis sucks without a good fitting and absorbent product. Though through that I have found I like wearing during the day as well. Tried using cloth diapers before but find they get to hot when trying to sleep and feel like they are always sagging down. Maybe we will get lucky and someone will purchase the company and start making them again but better.

Beyond XP5000 are very absorbent, but my beef with them is that they don't come up high enough in the back.  Way lower in the back than Northshore, Betterdry, Abena and most others.  If there was even an extra 2 inches in the back they would work.

• Like 1
On 7/7/2023 at 3:43 PM, rusty pins said:

Beyond XP5000 are very absorbent, but my beef with them is that they don't come up high enough in the back.  Way lower in the back than Northshore, Betterdry, Abena and most others.  If there was even an extra 2 inches in the back they would work.

I wear mediums in Dry 24/7 ordered large in the beyond xp5000. They seem to fit good so far and are almost as high in the back as the medium dry 24/7. The InControl seems to fit really well but already had a leak with those. Mite be cause they seem to be to big on me so will be trying a medium. Took me years to discover the 24/7 and how well it fit me and worked for me. Tried the Northshore but the large is to big and the medium is to small plus a stiff refasten zone. I also like the ABU simples but again a stiff refasten zone on the front. It's uncomfortable for sleeping. InControl has them as well but they seem softer and more flexible. Betterdry is absorbent but doesn't fit my legs well enough to seal no matter how I tape them up.