LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love This

I finally gave in to the urge to wear diapers about a week ago. I spent all last night and this morning in them so far. I did start wearing them every night(got tired of getting up 2 and 3 times a night to go) and I am sleeping much better. When I need to go, I just go and go back to sleep. This past week is the best that I have slept in a long time. I was thinking of getting some plastic pants at first, but so far, no leaks. If only I could share this type of thing with someone that I could talk to every day, and have that someone be special to me, only time can tell there though.

The other thing that I like is how comfortable they truly are. When I first got them, I didn't think that they would be comfortable. I got them to settle the debate I had in myself(To wear or no to wear, that is the question). Now that it has been settled, I really do enjoy wearing them when I can. If only society where more accepting of it, I would wear them all of the time. Oh well, that will hopefully change in time.

One question with my wearing and using of them at night, can you get diaper rash from wearing a wet one over night, and if so, how to you prevent/treat the rash? Thanks.

If only society where more accepting of it, I would wear them all of the time. Oh well, that will hopefully change in time.

One question with my wearing and using of them at night, can you get diaper rash from wearing a wet one over night, and if so, how to you prevent/treat the rash? Thanks.

Why are you letting society dictate to you in what you should or shouldn't do? If people didn't wear because society wasn't accepting of diapers then no one would wear. I certainly don't need to have society to accept me, nor do I let society dictate when and where I wear. I don't wear 24/7, but thats my preference, but I do wear out when I want. Screw society, its your happiness that matters, not theirs.

As for the diaper rash, I honestly don't know, I've never experienced diaper rash and I have worn over night many times... if you do get diaper rash, get diaper rash cream. Using wipes, baby lotion, and baby powder will help as well.... good luck... and wear more often!!

What I meant by wear them anytime is wear them to work, shop, whatever and not have any issues when I go to clean myself up. As it is right now, I can't wear them the way I like to(them and nothing else) when out in public. As far as my wearing goes, I am no longer letting the stigma that goes with diapers and wearing them at night affect my life anymore. Especially when you consider that I do sleep better not haveing to get up in the middle of the night(just go in the diaper and go back to sleep). I think that the benefits that go with the diapers far outweigh the effects of not wearing them at night. The one problem that I have found in wearing them as much I do right now, and not changing till they start to leak, is that I get itchy down there, and can't scratch through them when they are wet, and I can't get my hand in them to scratch either. I 'll figure something out at least. Till later, I'll still be enjoying the good nights sleep and the diapers.

What I meant by wear them anytime is wear them to work, shop, whatever and not have any issues when I go to clean myself up. As it is right now, I can't wear them the way I like to(them and nothing else) when out in public. As far as my wearing goes, I am no longer letting the stigma that goes with diapers and wearing them at night affect my life anymore. Especially when you consider that I do sleep better not haveing to get up in the middle of the night(just go in the diaper and go back to sleep). I think that the benefits that go with the diapers far outweigh the effects of not wearing them at night. The one problem that I have found in wearing them as much I do right now, and not changing till they start to leak, is that I get itchy down there, and can't scratch through them when they are wet, and I can't get my hand in them to scratch either. I 'll figure something out at least. Till later, I'll still be enjoying the good nights sleep and the diapers.

Welcome to the club!

I wear overnight all the time without any problems. However, sometimes, when I wear longer without changing, I start getting a mild rash.

As soon as you notice any irritation, try "Desitin" diaper rash ointment. Amazing stuff. Works wonders overnight. Works great on other rashes too. If you ever suffer razor burn, works great on that too.

Good luck with your choice.

Enjoy!

Ruffles

If you just pee in a diaper, actual diaper rash will be rare. Baby diaper rash occurs because the enzymes in fecal matter attack the skin. Urine is sterile and will not harm skin. Perspiration buildup can cause fungal growth.

Simply cleaning with a baby wipe and proper normal bathing should be fine. If you notice any itching, just use some jock-itch spray and it should clear up in a day.

If you are just starting out, you could have some sensitivity to the material of your diaper or plastic pants.

I’m not sure if you were talking about just wearing a diaper without pants covering them up or not. But wearing diapers under your cloths is quite easy to do. I wear all the time.

Okay, lets see if I have this right. As long as I only wet, the chance of diaper rash is low. If one does appear, act immediately. And the itching that I feel after wetting my diaper could just be a sensitivity to the material and nothing bigger. I at least know that I can sleep better. It has been noticed by others, got called earlier by a friend asking what I did to be more awake at work(can we say 'think fast'). I actually look forward to sleeping instead of dreading it now that I don't have to get up 2 and 3 or more times a night. My only real concern is if it is possible to become a bedwetter from doing this(for when I go visiting family, they are all pretty close minded about anything different). I must say that I do enjoy waking up with a wet diaper on, I can't explain why, but I do. Talk to you all later. Night all.

Been wearing at night for over 10 years now and thankfully rarely get any rash worth bothering about, but as the others say a little "Nappy rash" cream is a must for every D/L's stash. :o

As for wearing out in public-do what you want to do and screw what anyone else thinks as you are only answerable to yourself in a matter as private as this. :band:

In any case what makes you think anyone will know you are wearing a Nappy unless you deliberately expose it in some manner as I think you find it takes a D/L to identify another wearer in case as most people are not interested in others butts (excepting the young Ladies of course) so go and enjoy :D:roflmao::horse:

Okay, lets see if I have this right. As long as I only wet, the chance of diaper rash is low. If one does appear, act immediately. And the itching that I feel after wetting my diaper could just be a sensitivity to the material and nothing bigger. I at least know that I can sleep better. It has been noticed by others, got called earlier by a friend asking what I did to be more awake at work(can we say 'think fast'). I actually look forward to sleeping instead of dreading it now that I don't have to get up 2 and 3 or more times a night. My only real concern is if it is possible to become a bedwetter from doing this(for when I go visiting family, they are all pretty close minded about anything different). I must say that I do enjoy waking up with a wet diaper on, I can't explain why, but I do. Talk to you all later. Night all.

For nighttime use, I only use heavy cloth and plastic pants. It takes a little getting used to but I don’t have any leaks no matter how much I go. I use Velcro tabbed cloth diapers and they stay in place no matter what. This means I don’t have to rush to get changed in the morning. I can make breakfast while my wife is in the shower.

It takes a bit to learn how to wear and sleep with a heavy diaper comfortably. Plus they are high maintenance. You should rinse a cloth diaper in cold water before putting it in the diaper bin. Proper laundry is a must.

If you sleep alone, then disposables may be an easier but costlier solution. I would strongly suggest a waterproof pad for your mattress. You will leak wearing a disposable and you don’t want urine to soak into your mattress. Make sure your blanks are easily washable. Don’t use a down quilt!

I sleep much better now without having to get up at night. I still wake up when I have to pee, but not all the way. Its been almost 6 months and I’m not a real bedwetter yet. I did wet one night without waking up but it hasn’t happened since. If you don’t use a diaper during the day, I doubt you’ll lose control or anything. Though with enough time, you could train your body to just pee at night without waking you. Like I said, I barely wake up now. Sometimes I think I start to pee when I’m still asleep but I’m not sure. I’m not worrying or thinking about it much. When it happens, it happens.

Yes, I like waking up with a wet diaper too. It’s the only time I get to wear a really soaked diaper. Its hard to wear a thick nighttime diaper during the day. I can’t wear jeans over it. The only thing I can wear over it are sweat pants or overalls. I do get a kick out of peeing in it when it is very wet in the morning.

Using disposables during the day is easy. Just make sure they are worn snugly around your legs and leaks should not be a problem. If you wear jeans, no one will notice. Give it a shot sometimes. You don’t have to pee in them during the day. Pee on your way home until you get used to it.

The important thing is, if you have a desire to wear diapers. Do it! You will be much happier for it.

I actually don't even remember waking up and going :blush: , but I know I did because it was wet when I woke up and it was dry when I went to sleep. Oh well, at least I had one on and didn't have to get up. The one thing that got me was how much I itched when I woke up. But like was said earlier, it is probably just a sensitivity. As far as the cloth ones go, what is the easiest way to put one on yourself with no help? Looking at how much I like not having to get up at night, I think that cloth will probably work out better in the long run. Thanks.

Hi.

Yes. This is true. I’ve even toned it down a bit because I don’t want it to seem like a DL story.

Folks, short of photos, there is no way I can really prove this is true. And I’m not going to do the photos.

It isn’t all fun and games either. We’ve had to get 2 new mattresses because I’ve leaked at night. The latest was about 2 weeks ago. I got a royal chewing out about that. The reason I wear the baby diapers is because I’m not allow to walk around the bedroom nude anymore because I would dribble as I would walk without knowing about it. This has caused some friction but my wife knows it is important to me. She still thinks it is strange and weird. And she will not tolerate any smells in the house.

You posted the above yesterday and now you contradict yourself........

For nighttime use, I only use heavy cloth and plastic pants. It takes a little getting used to but I don’t have any leaks no matter how much I go. I use Velcro tabbed cloth diapers and they stay in place no matter what. This means I don’t have to rush to get changed in the morning. I can make breakfast while my wife is in the shower.

I sleep much better now without having to get up at night. I still wake up when I have to pee, but not all the way. Its been almost 6 months and I’m not a real bedwetter yet. I did wet one night without waking up but it hasn’t happened since.

You constantly ask us to believe you but I'm finding it very difficult, given discrepancies such as those above.

D :huh: lly

You posted the above yesterday and now you contradict yourself........

You constantly ask us to believe you but I'm finding it very difficult, given discrepancies such as those above.

D :huh: lly

Oui, my big posts are just summaries, it didn’t think I had provide all the minute details in every post.

Allow me to explain in proper detail for those who need all the dots connected.

When I wear cloth diapers, I DONT leak. Or to be exact, leaking is very rare and even then only spotty.

And while my preferred diaper at night is heavy cloth, there are times where I will wear a disposable. The big leak that happened was because I was wearing a disposable diaper and idiot me rolled onto my side during the night.

I like to wear cloth diapers but sometimes the plastic pants are just too much to handle to I take a break by wearing either a baby diaper to absorb dribbles or a disposable diaper (Abena XL). So that night I slept in the disposables. If I sleep on my back they are usually ok as long as I change at about 6am. While I was sleeping I forgot I was wearing the disposables. My alarm went off at 5:50 and I rolled over and hit the snooze button. As usual, I had to pee so I just did. I didn’t even realize I was lying on my side. As you can imagine, at that time of the morning, it wasn’t just a ‘little’ pee. About 20 minutes latter, my wife rolled over to snuggle and found the bed quite wet. She was not too happy about that.

Now do you see what I mean about using a mattress pad with a disposable?