LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Megaplex 2023 Adults Only

@ValentinesStuff

If I may be so bold: while I can understand that there are certain things that children should not be exposed to, any of these types of conventions that we're dealing with I would assume would already be adult based anyway, so anybody that is over the age of 18 would be able to attend, As well as those that are 18. Don't understand why they are making such a big deal out of this, because most of these types of events are adult based anyway.

I'm all for not exposing children to these types of activities, Or the kink, which is obvious. Thing I don't like about de Santis is he takes everything and turns it into something that is worse than your worst nightmare on steroids! I don't like to get political, but de Santis has taken the fun out of so many things in the state of Florida that it makes it almost ridiculous. I remember when I was a kid and everybody would say how wonderful Disney was, or how wonderful the movies that they show on TV were or whatever, and they would talk about the particular characters like Mickey Mouse and Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck and goofy in all these other ones. Back then, we didn't have to worry about whether something was 1 sided or another, we didn't have to worry about somebody's opinion either way left or way right, it was just there, and who in the hell wants to ruin Disney? I'm 51 years old, and I still like Disney movies, I still like what they would instill in us about the fact that they were always fun to watch and they were always fun to imagine, and you could always dream about things that may not be fully true, and you would have the Magic of anything that you could think of, because it's Walt Disney and his Disney Magic, you could become the person in the story or whatever.

With all this stuff happening in the state of Florida, DeSantis Has taken innocent things like Disney, made them even worse than they need to be, and makes a big deal out of something that shouldn't be. Whether we are adults or not, no one should be able to single-handedly destroy Disney, because of some financial incentive, and they shouldn't be trying to destroy Disney for their own political games. Sometimes I wonder if there's anything in this world that someone is not going to contaminate, putting their own spin on anything that they deal with. Why doesn't Rhonda Santos just give up the presidency and just go away, move away from Florida and just get out of our lives completely! next thing he'll probably try to do is tell us that this Florida Keys are infested with acid that's going to kill us if we jump into it! some of the things that I've seen these political idiots do totally blow my mind!

Isn't anything sacred anymore? Why can't they take something as innocent as Disney or Mickey or Minnie Mouse or Donald Duck and leave them alone? Sure the landscape has changed, but they're always telling us about bad things all day, no wonder everybody wants to regress and return to a particular time in their lives when things made sense and people weren't trying to go after people. I hate to go political but I hate to see Disney and any other property run out of town because of de Santis and because of the Florida Legislature.

Sure they have a responsibility to their constituents, but they also have a responsibility to not let things get way bone out of proportion and let things get away from them! the next thing they'll probably do is they'll be taking out more innocent attractions simply because they can turn something woke or they can turn something into something that they don't like. There are many people who engage in activities, and they have the right to do so, provided they are doing it in an appropriate manner and appropriate place in appropriate time, but the state should not be telling everybody that they want people to come down and see all these attractions, if they're going to be running them off! it's taken me many many years to be able to even get down to Florida to be able to see things such as seaworld or Universal, and I haven't even seen Disneyland or Disney World! while these two particular attractions may be on opposite ends of the country, I'd hate to see political ridiculousness run off something that has been as innocent as a pacifier in a baby's crib because somebody is so afraid of political ridiculousness. Still think they ought to just leave all the politics out of this.

if Disney has done something so bad that de Santis needs to make a noise over it, there is something the matter here! I don't know what Florida is trying to do, I don't know exactly what de Santis is trying to do, but if he is going to be the presidential nominee, he will have trouble as far as I'm concerned

*******HUGS A MICKEY MOUSE********

Brian