LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Part 1

Freddie Stevens was sitting at his computer and working on his last game project. It was a large fantasy adventure, and he was about to perform the very first playtests. The game was almost ready to play, and he planned to provide the alpha version to his friends.

“It’s time to send e-mails to Tony and Marianne,” he told to himself and opened the e-mail program. Tony and Marianne were his friends and they often helped him.

All of sudden, he noticed an unknown wi-fi network in the list. A wi-fi network wasn’t anything extraordinaire but Freddie lived in a small house about five miles away from the nearest village and he used his private access point with a satellite modem. There were no more access points around. Somebody could wander through the forest but there was no mobile signal there. The satellite modem was the only connection to the outer world.

Freddie liked the life far from the civilization. He could work on his projects undisturbed, and his loyal companions were rabbits and does that came close to his house. The house itself was well equipped and mostly independent on the external power.

The unknown wi-fi network wasn’t the only strange phenomenon. About a month ago, Freddie walked through the forest. He arrived at a small clearing and noticed a strange fog. He was taken aback; it was a sunny day. Suddenly, he spotted a doe appearing out of the fog. The next day he returned to the same clearing and noticed another doe disappearing in the fog. He was tempted to enter the fog, but he didn’t have the courage to do it.

Freddie was staring at the unknown wi-fi network, and he decided to succumb to the temptation and connect. The network was public and unprotected. To his utter shock, the e-mail program disconnected instantly. Freddie didn’t panic and tried to open Google. Google worked but Freddie was not able to find any familiar places or persons. Was he looking at a different world? After browsing several sites, he felt like in a daydream or fairy-tale.

A knocking on the door awakened Freddie from his dreams. Who could arrive at his place? He wasn’t aware of any visit and does didn’t knock on the door. He stood up and walked over to the door. When he opened it, he stared at the visitor in utter surprise.

“Good afternoon, sir,” a small girl at about ten was standing in front of the door. She was short and slender with long dark hair arranged in a ponytail and deep brown eyes. She was wearing clothes resembling a school uniform – a white blouse, a knee length skirt and jacket with a checkered pattern, thick tights and low-heeled shoes. Freddie also noticed a rather big backpack on her back.

“Hey, little girl, how did you get here? Did you get lost? Where are your parents? Are you all alone here?”

“My name is Ann, and I probably passed the Border. Where am I?”

“W … what? What border? My name is Freddie and the next village is Chatsson. I live in a small house and I’m alone here.”

“Don’t you know about the Border? We learned about it and about another strange world behind it.”

“Strange? I live here and I don’t find it strange,” Freddie shrugged, “In either case, come in. We can talk inside.”

Ann nodded and walked in. Freddie showed her the way and they stopped in his small living room.

“Sit down. Would you like to have something to drink or eat?”

“Yeah, please. Can I have a cup of juice?” Ann put the backpack off her back and sat down.

“Of course, Ann,” Freddie left for the kitchen and returned with a cup of juice, “have your drink and tell me more about yourself. Why are you walking through the forest? Can you walk all alone? Where are your parents.”

“I should explain you, sir …”

“Call me Freddie.”

“Okay, Freddie. I am looking for a Caretaker and I don’t know my parents.”

“W … what? Where do you live then? Who takes care of you?”

“Freddie, I live in the Children Centre now, but I turned ten two days ago and now I should find a Caretaker. Children live in the Centers until they turn ten.”

“What happens then?”

“They have to find a Caretaker that will take care until their adulthood. Otherwise, they are assigned to public caretakers. To be honest, I wouldn’t like to get assigned. Some of my friends have been assigned and they complained about the treatment by the public caretakers.”

Freddie kept listening and he couldn’t believe his ears. What world was the little girl talking about? However, he remembered the sites he had found shortly ago.

“Okay, I need some time to cope with everything you’ve told me. You are looking for a caretaker. How did you cross the border? Do you believe to find a caretaker here?”

“Why not. Would you like to become my caretaker?”

“Wait, Ann. It is not that simple. We don’t know caretakers in our world. It would be an adoption and a judge had to assign you as my adoptive daughter.”

“It is simple. Come with me and you become my caretaker in our world. We can return and live here if you want to.”

“Okay, but I don’t have any experience with children, Ann. I’m a bachelor.” Freddie watched Ann and tried to imagine himself as a parent; he didn’t like the word Caretaker.

“Don’t worry, Freddie. I won’t trouble you at all and I’ll help you with all chores. I’ve learned it at the Children Centre.”

“What if somebody comes to visit? How do I explain your presence? Somebody could call the social services.”

Ann kept silent. She wasn’t aware of the laws on the other side. It was simple to assign an adult as her caretaker in her world. Nevertheless, she believed that it could be solved somehow.

“Would you like to try it at least? You wouldn’t be alone here though.”

“I don’t know, Ann ….”

“Please,” Ann made puppy eyes at Freddie.

“Okay then; you convinced me even if I’m not able to imagine a life with a child. However, it is getting late now. You shouldn’t go to the forest in the darkness. Stay here and we will go to your world tomorrow. I’ll make a dinner and find some bedsheets for you. Won’t you get missing?”

“I don’t think so. Children like me can look for their caretakers for several days even if I don’t remember a caretaker from behind the Border.”

Ann suddenly kept silent for about a minute, and she turned to Freddie then.

“Freddie, I need a diaper change. I’ve just peed myself and the diaper is soaked already.”

“A diaper change? Do you need diapers? You are ten though.”

“Yeah, I need diapers. Hopefully I’ll get toilet trained at 18 or later.”

“Well, that’s another challenge. I’ve never changed diapers. Can’t you change them on your own?”

“Sorry, Freddie, I can’t do it. We can learn it when we turn 17. However, it is not difficult, Freddie. I have everything necessary with me,” Ann pointed at the backpack.

Freddie sighed quietly. The parent role itself was a challenge and changing diapers made it even harder. He opened the backpack and pulled out several cloth diapers, a package of baby wipes, a spare pair of rubber pants and spare tights. There was a plastic bag and a changing mat inside, too.

“Ann, is it enough until tomorrow?” Freddie looked at the diapers. There were six large flat diapers there.

“I need two diapers for every change. You will need two of them now, two after dinner and the last two during the night. Can you wash the four diapers after dinner?”

“Of course, I can, and the washing machine can dry them as well.”

“That’s fine, change me now please. I don’t like the wet feeling,” Ann walked over to a couch and lay down. She removed her shoes and tights and lifted her skirt. The rubber pants were exposed, and Ann spread her legs.

“Unbutton the pants,” she asked Freddie. He did it and the urine reek spread across the room. The diapers between her legs were soaked.

“Pull the diapers from beneath me, take the baby wipes and wipe my crotch,” Ann continued. Freddie nodded and obeyed her commands. He put two clean diapers beneath her, powdered her, pulled the diapers between her legs and buttoned the rubber pants. Five minutes later Ann was clean and dry. She put on the tights and shoes and jumped down from the couch.

“The first caretaker task accomplished,” she grinned, “where is the bathroom?  We have to rinse the dirty diapers and put them into a pail.”

Ann headed towards the bathroom and Freddie shook his head only. What the hell did he get into?

Part 2

Freddie was taken aback by the appearance of a little girl from a parallel world, but Ann was taken aback even more.

She learned about the Border very soon. The teachers at the Children Centre described the world behind the Border as a monster realm and warned the children not to come even close to a border portal. Some portals were labeled and fenced but the Border was quite flexible, and the portal locations changed sometimes.

Ann was smart and curious, and she didn’t believe the teachers. Their explanations sounded untrustworthy, and Ann decided to find a portal and peek behind it. However, the first opportunity arose after her birthday. During her stay at the Children Centre, she was guarded and didn’t have any opportunities to walk around freely. Of course, the caretakers took the children outside to get familiar with the surroundings and learn the necessary skills; Ann was quite able to move around in the town alone.

Two days ago, the caretaker announced that Ann had turn 10 and she had to find a caretaker. There was no celebration; the children didn’t know celebrations at all. Instead of a celebration, after the breakfast and the diaper change, Ann was given a list with available caretakers, and she should address them and choose one. Nevertheless, the list was not exhausting, and she could address any adult in the town.

The first day was unsuccessful and Ann was quite disappointed by the caretakers she was talking to. They were mostly boring, and nobody was interested in her studies; most of the caretakers were older ladies that called her a baby and Ann felt like a pet rather than a young girl wanted to study. Ann was quite smart and ready to start a high school. Children started their school at the age of four and Ann had finished her 6th grade before her birthday. Despite her age, she was the best student at the Centre, she skipped two years and passed the final exams. Now she could be admitted to a high school.

The second day, Ann addressed three more caretakers in the morning and returned to the Centre to get lunch and a diaper change. After lunch, she set off and headed towards the city park. She wanted to relax a little and think of her next steps.

The city park was a quiet place, and the bird chirping was the only sound there. Ann sat down on bench and watched the birds for awhile. When her look moved down, she spotted a strange fog among the trees.

Ann was a sensitive girl, and she got a strange feeling. There was a kind of glow emanating from the fog and she sensed that glow. Was it a portal? If so, it would be the opportunity to peek in the other world and check if it was a monster realm just like the teachers had said; nevertheless, Ann didn’t believe it. She was overwhelmed by excitement, stood up and headed towards the mysterious fog.

At that moment Ann felt her diaper getting wet. It was obvious; she never felt any urge and couldn’t control her bladder muscles. At least, she felt the flowing pee and tried to guess how much she had peed. The stream stopped and the diaper got wet and heavier.

Ann hesitated if she should go back to the Centre to get a diaper change. One single wetting wasn’t a reason for a diaper change, but she was heading towards an unknown place. She had her backpack with spare diapers with her, but she would need some adult to change her after the second wetting. Who or what was behind the portal? Ann collected her courage and continued.

When she entered the fog, she suddenly found herself on a clearing and a path was leading towards the surrounding forest. Ann noticed something behind the trees and startled; however, it was a doe. There were no monsters around and the world didn’t look different. She headed towards the forest and about fifteen minutes later she stopped in front of a beautiful house. Her heart was beating fast when she knocked on the door. Who lived there? A monster?

To her big relief, a young man opened the door. He definitely wasn’t a monster, and he invited her in. The interior looked luxurious. Was the man wealthy? Would he agree to the caretaker idea?

Ann was surprised by his words. He was speaking about a different world, but she heard the word ‘adoptive daughter’. Would she become his daughter then? Ann didn’t know her parents and she learned about parents being a woman that had given birth to her and a man that had fertilized the woman. There was no single word about parents taking care of the children in the textbooks.

While talking with him, Ann peed herself again and she needed a diaper change. The man was surprised first but he changed her even if he was a bit clumsy. Ann grabbed the wet diapers and carried them to the bathroom to rinse them. As she emerged from the bathroom, she didn’t find him in the living room and dared to search the house. She found Freddie sitting at a computer and apparently working on a software project. Ann got curious instantly and walked over to him.

“Freddie, what are you doing? Is it a program you are working on? Can I have a look?”

“Of course, Annie. However, what do you know about programming?”

“I’ve finished the elementary school and I’d like to study IT.”

“What? Have you finished the elementary school at your age? Are you a genius, Annie?”

“I’ve skipped two years and I started when I was four.”

“Wow, I have to admire you, Annie. Okay, have a look at the program but don’t change it please.”

“Of course, I’ll make my private copy,” Ann nodded. However, she realized that Freddie called her Annie. It was unusual and he was the first one who used the diminutive. It sounded strange to her, but it was quite pleasant.

“Okay, I’ll make the dinner and call you when it is ready,” Freddie left the working room and Ann was alone. She made her private copy and tried to play with the program a little, but she couldn’t focus on it. The development studio was a bit difficult for her and she couldn’t stop thinking of Freddie as her caretaker. Meanwhile she peed in her diaper and didn’t realize it at all.

“Annie, dinner,” she heard Freddie’s voice from the kitchen, and she headed there. The food smell was spreading across the house and Ann was taken aback. The food smelled delicious, and it was delicious.

“Thank you, Freddie,” she smiled at him when she finished.

“You’re welcome, Annie. If I become your caretaker, you will experience my cooking skills every day,” he smiled back.

“If you don’t mind, we can try my cooking skills, too,” Ann grinned and collected the dishes to wash them.

“Are you serious? Can you cook?”

“Of course. It was an important part of my education, Freddie,” Ann felt pride when she replied to him. She washed the dishes quickly and returned to the working room.

“Freddie, wouldn’t you mind if I attended a high school and became an IT expert later?”

“Why are you asking me that obvious question? If I was your father, I wouldn’t hesitate any second and I would insist on it.”

“Father?”

“Of course, Annie. I hate the word caretaker. It sounds like a I was working at an orphanage.”

“What is an orphanage?”

“It is something like your Children Centre. Children that don’t have their own parents or their parents can’t take care of them, are placed into an orphanage.”

“Not all children then?”

“Of course not. Parents take care of their own children.”

"Freddie, I am not your child though. What would you be here?”

“It is called a legal guardian. And back to my question. Why did you ask me it?”

“I’ve tried out a few caretakers yesterday and today. They are older ladies that want to have a little baby girl and felt like a pet there.”

“Okay, Annie. I want to become your caretaker then. I won’t let you miss your chance and become a pet,” Freddie realized he wanted to have Ann with him. He felt like a brave knight, and it was a surprise for him. It was almost like the game he was working on and a scene with the brave knight and the princess was just displayed.

• Like 1

Part 3

“Hey, Freddie, are you watching the knight and the princess?” Ann grinned; Freddie was staring at the display, “would you like to be that knight?”

“Don’t tell me you want to be the princess,” Freddie teased her.

“Why not?” Ann repaid his teasing; she really was a smart girl and she showed signs of an adult mind, “a princess with her brave knight at a mansion.”

“Do you consider my house a mansion?”

“Yeah, I do,” Ann nodded; she found the house quite luxurious, and it was like a mansion after her experience at the Children Centre.

“Will you live in a fairy tale then?” Freddie teased her once more.

Ann didn’t answer. She felt a growling in her guts, and she knew what would follow. Her bowels were ready to push their contents into her diaper. Ann couldn’t control her poop and she even didn’t have to push. Her poop was mushy, and it would stay like that until her adulthood. She went poop usually once or twice a day after meal and she didn’t go after lunch that day.

Seconds later, the muscles relaxed, and a mass of poop filled the back of her diaper. Ann bent her legs slightly and waited until her diaper filled. Her bladder also voided itself.

“Hey, Annie, princess,” Freddie turned back and looked at her when she didn’t answer. He didn’t understand what was going on until he heard a fart and felt the spreading smell.

“A poopy princess,” Ann laughed. She was used to use her diaper and didn’t feel any embarrassment. However, her diaper was full, and she needed a change before she would leak. Moreover, she yawned; it was late already.

“Annie, you can take a bath and go to bed now. You seem to be tired,” Freddie noticed the yawn.

“I think I am tired” Ann nodded.

“Well, let’s go to the bathroom and I’ll prepare a warm bath for you,” Freddie took Ann at hand instinctively. Ann smiled; she was surprised but she somehow liked the treatment. Freddie led her to the bathroom and stopped. He turned the taps and set up the water temperature. While the tub was filling, he asked Ann.

“Annie, it is unusual in our world to wear diapers that long. Children get potty trained before they turn four in our world. Isn’t it unpleasant to wear a wet or messy diaper?”

“I didn’t think about it,” Ann shrugged, “all children wear diapers until the age of 18 at least; some of them even longer. Diapers are a part of our life.”

“Didn’t you try to potty train?”

“How, Freddie?”

“You should feel a pressure before you pee, or poop and you should clench the muscles to stop it.”

“No, Freddie, I don’t feel anything until the pee or poop is coming out.”

“Okay then,” Freddie shrugged. Ann really wasn’t able to potty train if she didn’t feel any urge.

“Are you able to wash yourself, Annie?” he asked Ann.

“I think I am Freddie. Help me with the diapers and I’ll wash myself,” Ann took off her skirt and pulled down the tights and lay down on the floor.

“Open the rubber pants carefully and check them if they are clean,” Ann explained to Freddie how to take care of dirty diapers.

Freddie unbuttoned the rubber pants and removed them; fortunately, they were clean, but a strong smell spread in the room. Nevertheless, Ann didn’t seem to mind it.

“Grab the diaper front and try to wipe the poop away as much as possible,” she continued, “use the baby wipes to clean my crotch and behind and pull the dirty diaper form beneath me.”

Freddie removed the dirty diaper and put it into the pail. Meanwhile the tub filled, Freddie added some bath foam and helped Ann stand up. She removed her jacket and shirt and stepped into the tub.

“Take the bath, Annie, and I’ll prepare a bed for you. Unfortunately, there is no pajamas in your backpack.”

“Sorry, I didn’t take it with me; I didn’t intend to stay overnight. I will wear my tights and shirt,” Ann answered.

Fifteen minutes later Freddie returned and carried two clean diapers and a large towel. Ann was relaxing in the tub, and she was almost asleep. Freddie smiled and lifted her from the tub and wrapped the towel around her.

“Up, princess,” he took her in his arms and carried to the bed in the guest room. He laid her down on the bed, dried her thoroughly and returned to the bathroom to take the diapers, rubber pants, tights and shirt.

Ann stirred and she spread her legs instinctively. Freddie lifted her legs, put the rubber pants and two diapers beneath her, powdered and diapered her. However, Ann didn’t move; she was sleepy already.

“Annie, it’s time to get dressed.”

“Help me please,” Ann yawned again.

“Okay,” Freddie put on the tights and shirt on her and covered her.

“Freddie, juice please,” Ann opened her eyes and looked at Freddie.

“Okay, princess,” Freddie nodded and left for the kitchen. He brought her a cup of juice and she drank it up quickly.

“More please.”

“Hey, do we have enough diapers?” Freddie teased her.

“Put the dirty ones into the machine. We will need them.”

“Okay,” Freddie brought another cup of juice and Ann drank it up too. Seconds later, she closed her eyes.

Freddie rinsed the dirty diapers and put them into the washing machine along with some clothes, took a quick shower and went to bed. He couldn’t sleep; he was too excited and worried at the same time. How would he manage to take care of a child from the parallel world? About half an hour later his eyes closed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Freddie,” he was awakened by Ann’s voice and her small hand grabbing his shoulder.

“What’s going on, Annie? It is the middle of the night.” He opened his eyes and looked at the watch; it was 2AM.

“I’m all soaked, Freddie, can you change me please?”

“Yeah; if a princess drinks too much before going to bed, she pees herself in the night,” Freddie teased Ann a little and poked her nose, but she grinned only. He also called her princess again.

“Princess was thirsty, and she would be wet anyway. I often leaked during the night and caretakers had to change me once or even twice until the morning.”

“Didn’t they give you more diapers?”

“No, I was uncomfortable and couldn’t sleep. Now I wake up at night and check my diapers.”

“Okay, lie down, Annie. I’ll bring clean diapers and baby wipes,” Freddie smiled and switched on the night lamp. He stood up and walked over to the bathroom. The washing machine had stopped already, and he could take the clean and dry diapers. Freddie took all six diapers and the baby wipes and returned to his bedroom.

Ann was ready; she pulled down her tights and waited. Her diapers were soaked indeed. Freddie changed her quickly and she pulled up her tights again.

“Freddie?”

“Yeah, princess.”

“Can I stay here in your bed?” Ann suddenly got an unknown feeling; she wanted to stay close to Freddie. At the Children Centre, children slept in large common bedrooms, but everyone had their own bed, and the caretakers didn’t like when two children wanted to sleep together in a single bed. She suddenly got curious about how it would be.

“Why not? The bed is large enough. Lie down,” Freddie shrugged.

Ann lay down, Freddie did the same and covered them. Ann dozed off almost instantly and Freddie’s eyes closed shortly afterwards.

Freddie awoke a little later when he felt Annie’s small body nuzzling to him. He was quite surprised and suddenly felt a strong emotion. It wasn’t any sexual arousal; it was something different, just like the brave knight protecting the princess. He hugged the sleeping girl and fell asleep again. There was wide smile on Ann’s lips, but he didn’t see it in the darkness.

• Like 1

I would enjoy seeing this story continuing further.  It looks as if the 2 will become a family unit very much more so than they have become now.

Please keep this one going.  I don't think that I am the only one who is enjoying it.

• Like 1

Part 4

The sun peeked into the bedroom; the window was oriented to the east. The sunrays illuminated two sleeping figures in the large bed. Freddie opened his eyes and realized he was still hugging Ann. She was sound asleep, and he noticed the smile on her face. She looked different; the day before she was a premature teenager that was about to start her high school. However, the happy smile belonged to a little girl, younger than her actual age. The diaper package between her legs even highlighted her childish look.

Freddie kept watching the sleeping girl for awhile until he pulled his arm carefully from beneath her torso. However, Ann stirred and opened her eyes.

“Morning princess,” Freddie smiled at her and stroked her hair involuntarily.

“Morning, Freddie,” Ann smiled back. She suddenly sat up and kissed his cheek. It was surprising both for Freddie and for herself. The caretakers at the Centre didn’t like that kind of reactions except for the smallest children. However, she remembered some hugs and kisses when she was a toddler. Now she wasn’t sure about Freddie’s reaction.

Freddie didn’t expect a kiss, but he realized his own emotion while he had been hugging her earlier; he recovered quickly and hugged her and held her close.

“Time to get up, princess,” he let go of her and sat up minutes later, “do you still want me as your caretaker?"

“Of course, Freddie. I wouldn’t find anybody better than you.”

“Well then. We should go to your world and arrange everything necessary. You would need more clothes and … diapers.”

“Every caretaker obtains the basic hygienic package – 40 pieces of cloth diapers, four pairs of rubber pants and a package of baby wipes. As for clothes, I have some at the Centre but you can buy more.”

“Saying about diapers, how much did you pee since I changed you?”

“Wait,” Ann reached down between her legs,” Not too much.”

“I should change you anyway, you have been in the wet diaper for long.”

“Okay” Ann pulled down her tights and lay down.

Freddie unbuttoned the rubber pants, pulled them down between her legs. When he pulled the wet diaper down, he noticed a bulge on Ann’s abdomen. Seconds later a stream of pee spurted towards him and onto his pajamas. Freddie grabbed the diaper and pulled it back up to catch the rest of her pee.

“Sorry, Freddie,” tears appeared in Ann’s eyes when she realized what happened.

“Don’t cry, princess,” he lifted the girl in his arms and calmed her down,” it can happen to little girls and brave knights can deal with all kinds of troubles. Let’s diaper you now and we can have a quick breakfast and set off.”

Ann really calmed down and relaxed. Freddie diapered her quickly; he was getting skilled already. Ann got up, grabbed her skirt and jacket and got dressed.

After the quick breakfast and a cup of tea they set off. Ann packed the dirty diapers into the plastic bag and the clean ones to the backpack. Freddie took his ID card, his wallet and put on his shoes. They left the house, Freddie locked it and headed towards the forest; he was quite sure where to look for the portal.

“Freddie, you have found the portal, haven’t you?” Ann grinned. He apparently knew about its location.

“Yeah, Annie. I suppose you arrived through the same portal.”

“I think yes.”

While they were walking through the forest, Freddie turned to Ann.

“Wait. I have my wallet with me, but can I use dollars to pay in your world? Will my ID card be valid there?”

“I think you can use dollars in our world, too and your ID card is similar to those I have seen.”

“Okay then,” he nodded.

Suddenly Ann felt her bowels growling; she stopped and bent her legs, “Freddie, wait. I’m pooping.”

“Okay, Annie. Take your time,” he was a but amused by the situation, but he was curious, “does it often happen to you?”

“Do you mean pooping outside? Usually not, I use to wait after a meal, but we are in a hurry today and we have too few spare diapers.”

“I can’t change you here in the forest now.”

“Don’t worry. We will arrive at the Children Centre soon and you can change me there.”

Meanwhile Ann finished and stepped forward. Five minutes later they got to the clearing and Ann headed towards the fog without hesitation. Freddie followed her and found himself in a city park. It didn’t differ from the world he lived in.

“This way,” Ann pointed to the right, and they walked slowly through the park and down a street until they stopped in front of a building. Freddie would consider it a school or something similar.

“Children Centre,” the label read, and Ann opened the door and entered it. Freddie followed her to a counter.

“Welcome to the Centre, sir. I supposed you are Ann’s new caretaker,” an older lady asked him.

“Yeah, madam; I am about to become her … caretaker,” he hesitated, and the older lady grinned.

“Wow, a young man from behind the Border. It is a bit rare. We don’t see many young men here at all and you are even from the other side.”

“How do you know?”

“You hesitated before saying caretaker. Did you want to say adoptive father or legal guardian?”

Freddie nodded only; the lady was quite attentive.

“Ann, lead your new caretaker to your room and take your clothes with you. If you need a change, show him the changing station.”

Ann nodded and led Freddie upstairs and down a long corridor to a big door. He opened it and stopped dead in his tracks. The room was a large changing station, and it was well equipped. The changing tables looked like medical exam tables with leg stirrups.

Ann headed towards the nearest table, removed her shoes and tights, lay down on the table and put her legs into the stirrups. Freddie followed her and stopped.

“Push the table front panel inwards,” Ann advised him what to do. He pushed the front panel and a small sink appeared below it. Ann’s bottom was free to clean; her knees was sitting on the stirrups and supporting her. He unbuttoned the rubber pants and removed the messy diaper. A pail was located next to the table, and he could put the diaper there along with the wet diapers from her backpack.

“Take the small shower head and clean me thoroughly,” Ann continued. The sink was equipped with a small shower head and there was a container with soap as well there. Freddie showered Ann’s diaper area and used the soap to clean her thoroughly.

“The powder and clean diapers are behind you on the shelves,” Ann continued.

“Hey, the changing station is really modern and well equipped,” Freddie turned to Ann when they left after the diaper change.

“Yeah, it is, and it is necessary if the caretakers have to change dozens of diapers several times daily,” Ann shrugged, “However, I’m glad to be out of here Freddie. A diaper change by you on the plain floor is much better than this station and caretakers.”

“Okay, princess. Let’s take your clothes and proceed. Where should we go now?”

“We have to visit the judge; you will need the assignment documents.”

All Ann’s clothes consisted of several skirts, shirts, jackets and tights. They were plain and without any sign of fashion design. Freddie also didn’t see any pants.

“Princess, you might need some beautiful clothes. I’ll ask my girlfriend Marianne and she helps you.”

“It will be nice, but I can’t wear those clothes to school. I will get a school uniform then. To be honest, I’ve never seen other kind of clothes.”

Freddie and Ann packed the few clothes to a small backpack and left the Centre. Ann felt a great relief when she closed the door.

“I’ll never come back, “she turned to Freddie.

_______________________________________________________________________________

“Well, we have another courageous person from behind the Border,” the judge seemed to be amused by Freddie when he looked at Freddie’s ID card. The older man smiled only but he looked at Ann like a strict father.

“Ann, you crossed the Border and got curious about the world behind it,” there was a reproach in his voice. It was not forbidden to cross the Border, but it was not recommended. The authorities didn’t want to accept the different culture and tried to avoid the contact as much as possible.

“Sorry, your Honor,” Ann looked down and apologized herself, “it was my curiosity, but I’ve found a wonderful person.”

“Really, Ann? He is a young man; can he take care of you and is he willing to do so?”

“Of course, your Honor,” Freddie interjected, “she is like my princess, and I’ll do my best to take care of her and help her become a well-educated young lady.”

“Okay, mister Stevens. After all, every adult can become a caretaker. Our legislation doesn’t have any limitation. Come back in an hour, go to the office next door and you will get all necessary documents.”

“Your Honor, our legislation is much stricter, and the social services could interfere in our world.”

“Don’t worry, mister Stevens. There will be a regular adoption decree among the documents. Ann is your daughter in your world and your cared-for in our world from now on.”

“Thank you, your Honor,” Freddie took Ann at hand and led her away.

As they left the judge’s office, Ann suddenly hugged Freddie and nuzzled to him. He instinctively lifted her in his arms.

“You are my princess now.”

• Like 1

Part 5

“Where to go now, Annie? We have an hour left until we get the documents,” Freddie asked Ann when they left the court building.

“Freddie, would you like to see the school I’d like to attend? It is a high school specialized in the IT.”

“Yeah, I’m quite curious about it,” Freddie really wanted to see more of the alternative world.

“Okay, this way,” Ann pointed to the left and they walked down the street. The town center was small, and all of the important buildings were located in the walking distance. Ten minutes later Ann stopped in front of the school.

“Brisson 1st high school,” the label read, and Ann opened the entrance door. Freddie followed her to the entrance hall and Ann continued towards a door.

“Annie, have you been here already? You seem to be familiar with the school.”

“Of course. Before my final exams I was invited to a tour of the school. I have seen the classes and labs already. Now I’d like to apply for admission.”

Freddie was astonished by the little girl; she really behaved like a mature person. She knocked on the door and entered an office; Freddie followed her.

“Miss Berry, this is my final exams certificate. I’d like to apply for admission to the IT class,” Ann pulled out a document and put it onto the counter.

“Let me see …” the woman behind the counter took the document and she nodded,” Ann, you are only ten and you have passed the final exams with flying colors. This is rare. I think you will be admitted but your application has to be approved by the school principal and you also will need the signature of your caretaker. Mister, I suppose you are her caretaker.”

“Yeah, miss Berry. We are coming from the court, and I will have the assignment documents soon.”

“Okay, Ann will fill in the application and you will sign it when I check your assignment documents,” the lady passed the application form to Ann, “go to the study room and fill in the form there.”

“Thank you, miss Berry,” Ann took the form and turned to the door. She led Freddie to the study room. It was a large room equipped with numerous computers and there were shelves full of books on the back wall.

Ann sat down and started filling in the form. She was apparently familiar with it, and she finished about ten minutes later.

“Freddie, I think we could go back to the court now,” she stood up and packed the form into her backpack.

“Okay, Annie, but what about your diapers? Do you need a change?” Freddie apparently got used to her diapered condition.

“Not yet,” Ann reached between her legs. The diaper was slightly wet but not soaked. Nevertheless, she didn’t remember when she peed.

They left the school building and headed back towards the court. The assistant was waiting for them already and passed Freddie all documents:

“Ann’s birth certificate, the adoption decree, caretaker’s assignment and the voucher for the basic hygienic package,” she put the documents onto the counter along with another form, “your signature here, sir.”

“Thank you, madam,” Freddie signed the form and took all documents and put them into Ann’s backpack, “Where do we get the hygienic package?”

“Go to the next drugstore or pharmacy. Ann will show you the way,” the lady smiled at Ann.

“Freddie, I’m a bit tired and thirsty,” Ann turned to Freddie when they left the drugstore. The last events were a little challenging for her and she hadn’t eaten or drunk since the breakfast.

“No problem, my princess. Let’s find a bistro and have a cup of juice, and I’d like to have a cup of coffee as well,” Freddie nodded and looked around. There was a small bistro nearby and they took place inside.

“Two cups of juice and a small espresso, please,” Freddie ordered the drinks.

“A big cup please,” Ann added, and Freddie grinned at her.

“Hey, do you always drink that much? Don’t you have a health issue?” Freddie got concerned.

“No, Freddie, we have had regular medical checks at the Centre, and I am alright. The next appointment has been planned for the next March.

“Okay then, but … you need frequent diaper changes.”

“Yeah, Freddie. You have noticed it already,” Ann shrugged and grinned, “I’m just peeing.”

The waiter brought them the juice and espresso and Ann drank up her cup almost instantly. Freddie sipped his coffee and drank the juice.

“Let’s change you now and we can go home.”

“Yeah,” Ann nodded and stood up and headed towards the changing room. There were two changing tables there and one of them was occupied. And older lady was changing a teenager girl. However, they didn’t react at all when Freddie entered the room.

Ann jumped onto the free table, lifted her skirt and pulled down her tights. She noticed a large wet spot on the tights.

“Freddie, I need clean tights; I’ve leaked,” she announced without any sign of embarrassment, removed her shoes, took off the wet garment and lay down on the table.

“Okay, my peed-in princess,” Freddie teased her; Ann laughed, and the teenager girl laughed, too.

Ann’s diaper was drenched, and Freddie had to clean her thoroughly. He took two clean diapers and put them beneath her behind and powdered her. Meanwhile the older lady and teenager girl finished and left the room.

“Annie, I think you have peed more than you thought; maybe I should ask you more often or even check you.”

Ann shrugged; she wasn’t used to check her own diapers. The caretakers at the Centre did it for her usually. She wasn’t aware of her urge, and she also wasn’t aware of her peeing. The warm and heavy diaper was the only sign of her wetting, but she was often distracted.

Freddie finished the diaper change and pulled out the spare tights and put it on Ann’s legs. Ann jumped down from the changing table and put on her shoes.

“Let’s go back to the school and finish the application,” Freddie stepped forward. The procedure was short and half an hour later they were walking towards the city park and the portal. Freddie was carrying a large backpack with Ann’s clothes and the hygienic package.

“Annie, you have just passed the final exams and the school starts in September. Now you have vacations,” Freddie turned to Ann while they were walking through the forest towards Freddie’s home.

“Vacations? What is it?” Ann got curious.

“Two months of free time though. Don’t you know it?”

“Nope, Freddie. I hardly had a free week. I kept learning and now I’m proud of my knowledge.”

“Isn’t it exhausting for a child like you?”

“I don’t know,” Ann shrugged. She didn’t feel exhausted, but she realized that something was wrong, “Do all children here have vacations?”

“Yeah; they have vacations until they finish school.”

“Well, this will be my first vacation. What should I do?”

“Whatever you want, princess. You can relax, play, walk around, find friends. I have to work but you are quite independent, and I don’t have to be worried about your safety.”

“Can I cook for us and take care of the house?”

“Why not, even if it is not a true vacation activity in my opinion. You are not a maid.”

“It will be a pleasure for me. I’m thankful to have a good caretaker … or father? The judge has said it.”

“Yeah, my princess; you are my daughter here in our world.”

Annie suddenly realized that she had missed something; however, she didn’t know what it was. The last night and Freddie’s hugs and her kiss were a new experience and she wanted to have more of it.

“Freddie, does a father hug his daughter here? Does she kiss him?

“Of course, my princess. It is the usual form of showing their emotions.”

“It was very pleasant, Freddie … father?”

“Use the word daddy, my princess. Fathers are called daddy.”

“Hug me, daddy, please,” Ann stopped and hugged Freddie.

“Of course, princess,” Freddie took her in his arms, held her tightly and carried her to his house slowly.

• Like 3

Part 6

“Welcome to your mansion, princess,” Freddie put Ann onto the ground in front of the door, unlocked it and entered the house, followed by Ann.

“I have slippers in my clothes, can you pass me them, Freddie?” Ann asked him and removed her shoes.

“Of course, princess,” Freddie put the backpack onto the floor and rummaged through it to find the slippers. He passed them to Ann and asked her, “let’s check your diapee; how much the princess peed.” This time he didn’t wait and reached to her crotch.

“It is okay; you don’t need a change now; however, daddy will check you more often to avoid leaking,”

“Okay, daddy,” Ann nodded and smiled at him. Suddenly she felt little and that feeling was pleasant. After all, she was a little girl that became mature too early. She was smart and able to learn quickly but her soul was still the soul of a child. The diaper check reminded her of an experience long ago when she was a baby.

“Take off your jacket and put it onto the hanger and we can go to your room,” Freddie took the backpack and walked to the guest room. Ann followed him.

“Princess, this will be your room from now on. Would you like to equip it according to your wish? Tell me if you want something extra and we can go to the shop tomorrow.”

“Thanks, daddy; I will have my own room,” Ann instinctively hugged Freddie, “the room is perfect; I wouldn’t need anything else.”

“You will need a working table and a computer at least if you want to study IT.”

“Right, daddy,” Ann realized she would need more furniture later.

The room was equipped by a bed, a table with two chairs and a cabinet. Ann opened the backpack and the cabinet and arranged her clothes inside the cabinet. The cabinet was big and most of the shelves were still empty.

“Where do we put the clean diapers, daddy?” she turned to Freddie.

“I’d say to the bottom shelf of the cabinet. I plan to buy a changing table with drawers, and we move the diapers there later.”

“Okay,” Ann unpacked the hygienic package and put everything to the cabinet. Freddie took the empty backpack and carried it to the storeroom. As he was going back, he heard noises from the kitchen. Ann was rummaging the fridge and pantry and was about to start cooking.

“Daddy, let me cook the lunch,” she smiled at him.

“Okay, princess but let me check you; my princess might need a change,” he walked over and reached to her diapered crotch and nodded.

Ann realized that her diaper was soaked and close to leaking; she hurried up to her room, grabbed two clean diapers, the baby wipes, lay down on the bed and pulled down her tights.

“Well, well, my peed-in princess is ready for the change,” Freddie grinned. He changed her quickly. Ann pulled up her tights and carried the wet diapers to the bathroom to rinse them. When she finished, she returned to the kitchen.

“Daddy, you can work now. I’ll call you when the lunch is ready,” she announced like an adult and started cooking. Freddie shrugged and walked over to his working room. However, he didn’t work; instead, he ordered a computer, the working table and changing table and sent a message to Marianne.

“Love, I have got a surprise.”

“Hey, what is it? I love surprises.”

“Not what. You should ask me who is it.”

“Who? Do you have a visitor? It is quite rare.”

“It is not a visitor; it is a child.”

“Your child? Why don’t I know about it? What the hell did you do? Have you cheated me?”

“Nope, love, I haven’t cheated you. It is an adoptive child from an alternative world.”

“Hey, are you sober? Are you crazy? How can you take care of a child? What is the alternative world nonsense?”

“I’m sober but I might be crazy if I agreed to that idea. However, Annie has convinced me.”

“I’m getting curious, and I’ll come in the evening.”

“Of course, I’m looking forward … we are looking forward to see you.”

Freddie closed the chat and tried to work but he couldn’t focus on the game development. He stood up and headed towards the kitchen. A pleasant smell of baked chicken was spreading across the house.

“Wow, Annie, you are a good cook indeed. I can’t wait to the lunch and my stomach is growling.”

“Daddy, I’ve told you I’ve learned everything. The lunch will be ready in ten minutes,” Ann replied while she was laying the table.

“Princess, we will get a visit in the evening. My girlfriend will arrive.”

“Did you tell her about me, daddy?”

“Of course, but she looked a bit confused; the alternative world idea is hard to understand for her.”

“We will show her the portal,” Ann reacted promptly, “it will be convincing though.”

Ann pulled the chicken out of the oven and cut it into portions and added the rice, “What a pity, we don’t have any compote.”

“No problem, Annie. Tomorrow we should go shopping. Marianne helps you pick some more clothes, and we also refill our pantry. By the way, I’ve ordered a computer, a worktable and changing table for you.”

“Thanks daddy. Let’s eat now,” they sat down and ate.

“It has been delicious, Annie,” Freddie smiled and stroked Ann’s hair when he finished.

“Thanks once more. I’ll wait until the rest cools down and put into the fridge. Tomorrow, we don’t have to cook. Go and relax while I make dishes.”

“Okay,” Freddie switched on the coffee machine and made a coffee for him; it was his daily ritual. Meanwhile Ann took a bottle of juice and poured it into a large glass. Freddie grinned only and left for the living room.

--------------------------------------

Ann finished the dishes and joined Freddie in the living room. She sat down on the couch, next to him. Freddie put his arm around her and pulled her closer. Annie turned to him and crawled onto his lap. She sat on his thighs and spread her legs.

“Okay, my princess, let’s relax together,” Freddie leaned back, and Ann leaned to him.

“Daddy, I’d like to be little now, “she suddenly imagined herself as a little girl.

“Why? Don’t you want to study anymore?”

“I do, daddy. I want to be little just now while sitting on your lap.”

“Okay, my little princess, you want to relax from the big girl life then,” Freddie turned her head slightly and kissed her cheek.

“Won’t you mind it, daddy?”

“Never,” Freddie replied instantly. He realized he loved the little girl on his lap independently of her condition. He wanted to help her study, but she was still a little girl. Maybe she needed care and love.

“Let’s make a deal. At school, you will be the best student, but you can be whatever you want when you return here.”

“Little girl now,” Ann turned her head and kissed Freddie’s cheek. She loved him deeply. It was a new emotion for her. The Children Centre was almost an emotionless environment. Now, her small heart opened, and she was ready to accept the new emotions. She was a little child in the loving hug of her father, and she was tired after the challenging morning. Her eyes closed and her bladder voided itself into the diaper at the same moment.

Freddie felt the diaper getting warm and smiled only. As Ann’s body relaxed, he lifted her carefully, laid her down on the couch and covered her before going to the kitchen to put the rest to the fridge for the next day.

Part 7

Freddie sat down to his computer and started working on the game project again. He opened the test form to record bugs and started the game. Minutes later he was preoccupied with work and ignoring everything around him.

The sound of unlocking entrance door interrupted his focus and seconds later Marianne’s face appeared in front of him, and her lips pressed against his.

“Hi, love. I couldn’t wait until evening and hurried up to see you and the mysterious child. You told me her name was Ann. Where is she?”

“She is asleep in the living room; she was quite tired after the challenging morning.”

“What did you do? Tell me more.”

“She appeared in front of my door yesterday and asked me to become her caretaker. According to her words, children are raised in public centers, and don’t know their parents. Today we went there, and I obtained the adoption decree and Ann applied for high school. Look,” Freddie opened the drawer and pulled out the documents. Marianne took them and read.

“Well, the birth certificate. She is ten according to it. The adoption decree and … what? A caretaker assignment? Hey, where is Brisson?” she was taken aback by the forms and stamps.

“Marianne, it is located behind the Border.”

“What Border?”

“Let’s wait and we lead you there.”

“Okay, okay. WHAT?” Marianne read the final exams certificate, “The elementary school finished at her age of ten? With flying colors? Admitted to a high school? She is a small genius then.”

“Yeah, she is. Come and look what she’s made for lunch,” Freddie led Marianne to the kitchen and showed the chicken and rice, “she cooked it all alone and she offered me taking care of the house.”

Marianne stared at the meal, and she wasn’t able to say a single word.

“I can’t wait to see her,” she turned away and headed to the bathroom to wash her hands. However, she experienced another surprise.

“Diapers?” she noticed the wet diapers in the pail, “Does she need diapers?”

“Yeah, she does. Children potty train after 18 in that world.”

“Well, it definitely is a strange world. I feel like in a fairy tale movie,” she headed to the living room and spotted Ann sleeping on the couch. There was a smile on Ann’s face, and she looked like a little angel.

Suddenly, Marianne was overwhelmed by maternal instincts and driven by hormones. She knelt down and stroked Ann’s hair.

“Who are you, miss? Where is daddy?” Ann stirred and opened her eyes.

“I’m here, princess,” Freddie reacted quickly, “and this is Marianne, my girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend? What does it mean?”

“We love each other,” Marianne smiled at Ann, “haven’t you seen any couple?”

“No, miss. I grew up at the Children Centre.”

“Okay but you didn’t spend the entire time inside.”

“No, our caretakers took us to the town and taught us about safety, about shops, schools and offices in the town. I’m quite independent. However, I’ve never noticed couples in the streets.”

Ann couldn’t see couples in the streets; according to the laws, men and women could have relationships and sex in private but they couldn’t show up together in public except for dedicated areas. Children usually didn’t know about those areas until the turned 18.

“Well, our world is different, Annie,” Marianne smiled again, “however I’m quite curious about yours.”

“We will show you, miss ….”

“Call me Marianne and get up. We can go there.”

Ann nodded and removed the cover and sat up. A strong smell of poop spread in the room.

“Oh, I need a diaper change. Daddy, can you change me?”

“Can I do it?” Marianne interjected.

“Do you know how to change diapers, Marianne?”

“Of course, sweetheart. I babysat a lot in the past. Come with me. You might need a shower,” Marianne took Ann at hand and led her to the bathroom. She also noticed Ann’s clothes.

“Annie, do you have some other clothes? These ones look like a school uniform.”

“I have spare clothes, but they are almost the same. I haven’t seen other kind of clothes in our shops.”

“Would you like to see more? I’ll take you to our shops.”

“Daddy has told me it already. He wants to go shopping tomorrow and also mentioned you.”

“Let me help you,” Marianne asked Ann when she closed the bathroom door.

Ann nodded; she was able to undress herself, but she somehow liked the idea of being assisted. Marianne removed her shirt and skirt and pulled down the tights.

“Sweetheart, don’t you mind the diapers? You could potty train though.”

“No, I don’t mind them, and I can’t potty train, Marianne. Daddy has asked me already. I don’t feel anything until I pee or poop in the diaper.”

“Okay then. Let’s get cleaned.”

Ann lay down on the floor and Marianne removed the rubber pants and wiped away most of the poop. She was apparently more skilled.

“Why do you wear cloth diapers?”

“Are there different ones here?” Ann didn’t have any idea about disposables, “there are only cloth diapers in our world and our teachers taught us about the environment friendliness.”

“Yeah, there are disposable diapers available, and we will show them to you when we go shopping,” Marianne finished cleaning Ann’s crotch and helped her into the tub and set up the warm water.

Ann smiled and enjoyed the cleaning and shower. She again felt little.

As Marianne showered Ann, diapered and dressed her, they emerged from the bathroom and Marianne turned to Freddie.

“Love, Ann told me you would show me the Border and the alternative world. Now I’m really curious.”

“No problem. We can set off instantly.”

“I’d like to have a cup of coffee,” Marianne turned to Freddie, but Ann was quicker and hurried up to the kitchen. Marianne followed her and spotted Ann to switch on the coffee machine.

“Sweetheart, you are really good. You have made lunch today and you seem to be a skilled housekeeper,” Marianne smiled.

“I have learned everything at school. I can cook, wash, tidy up and much more. Everything except for changing my own diapers.”

“Why?”

“No idea, and I should learn it when I turn 17.”

“What if we taught you it?”

“I don’t know,” Ann shrugged. She wasn’t sure. It could be useful in some situations, but she hesitated anyway.

“Not necessary, sweetheart. It isn’t a big deal for me, and I believe Freddie also wouldn’t mind it”

“My daddy never would mind it,” Ann agreed to Marianne, “I had to tell him what to do but he learned quickly.”

Marianne finished her coffee; Ann drank up a glass of juice and they left the kitchen. Freddie joined them and Ann stepped forward to show Marianne the way.

“This is the Border,” Ann pointed at the mysterious fog on the clearing and proceeded towards it. Freddie took Marianne at hand, and they passed the portal together.

“Wow, where are we?” Marianne stopped dead in her tracks when she found herself in a city park.

“This is Brisson city park,” Ann explained, “let’s have a sightseeing tour.”

Marianne couldn’t believe her eyes. Brisson looked like any other small town, but the overall atmosphere was really different. She didn’t notice any families. There were adults with one or more children in the streets and shops, but all children were older than about 10.

Ann showed Marianne the Children Centre and the high school but the didn’t enter any of them. The school was closed already, and Ann didn’t want to see the Children Centre from inside anymore. Marianne nodded only; she got a bad feeling while looking at the building.

About two hours later they returned home. Marianne was still shocked about the alternative world and its rules.

“I’ll prepare a dinner,” Marianne turned to Ann, “you can relax until then.”

“Princess, how much have you peed?” Freddie smiled and reached to Ann’s crotch, “well, a change is necessary.”

“Okay, daddy,” Ann walked over to her room, grabbed two clean diapers and baby wipes and lay down on the couch. However, she didn’t pull down her tights.

“Oh, is my princess too little?” Freddie was amused by her behavior.

“Yeah, daddy, can you change her now?” she was incredibly cute when she asked him.

Freddie pulled down her tights and changed her diaper and pulled the tights back up. Ann smiled at him and grabbed the wet garment and carried it to the bathroom to put them into the pail.

Meanwhile Marianne finished and they sat down and had their dinner. After dinner, Marianne was about to leave, and she promised to meet them the next day near the shopping center in Fallbrook.

Ann followed Marianne to the entrance door and stopped in front of her.

“Marianne, Freddie is my daddy. Who are you then?”

“Daddy’s girlfriend, sweetheart.”

“Can you be my mother?”

“Annie, Freddie has the adoption decree, and he is your adoptive father according to that decree. If I was added to the decree, I’d become your adoptive mother.”

“Oh, it won’t be possible. I can have only one single caretaker in our world. I’ve never seen two caretakers. The judge won’t add you. However, you are that nice to me.”

Marianne smiled at the little girl and lifted her in her arms. She felt a strong emotion towards Ann and Ann seemed to have the same feeling. They hugged each other.

“Marianne, can you be my mother without any decree?”

“Of course, sweetheart, except for the authorities. Otherwise, I can be your mommy. Anyway, I have to go now. We will meet tomorrow.”

“Okay, Mar … mommy,” Ann kissed Marianne’s cheek; Marianne put her back onto the floor and left.

Part 8

Ann’s heart was beating fast; she was surprised and shocked by the world she got in. She had found a caretaker, that caretaker became her adoptive father and now she had an adoptive mother. She walked back to the kitchen. Freddie was just doing the dishes.

“Daddy, Marianne told she could be my mommy.”

“Really, princess? It is great,” Freddie smiled at her and stroked her hair.

“What a pity that she can’t be assigned to me as the second caretaker. It is not possible,” Ann sighed.

“It doesn’t matter, Annie. She will spend a lot of time with us anyway. We will start tomorrow.”

“Okay, daddy,” Ann suddenly yawned. Despite the afternoon nap she was tired and needed a thorough relaxation.

“Annie, you should go to bed; you look tired,” Freddie noticed the yawn, “take your nightshirt and go to the bathroom.”

Ann nodded and walked away; five minutes later she appeared in the bathroom. Freddie was waiting for her already and he was filling the bathtub. Surprisingly, Ann didn’t undress herself.

“Daddy, the princess is little. Can you prepare her for bed please?”

“Okay,” Freddie nodded and smiled, “let’s get undressed,” he took off Ann’s skirt, T-shirt and pulled down the tights. Afterwards, he unbuttoned the rubber pants and removed the wet diapers.

“Up to the tub,” he lifted Ann and put her down into the warm water. Ann relaxed and leaned back. Freddie took a washcloth and cleaned her.

“Wait for me,” he left and came back, carrying four diapers.

“My little princess needs a good sleep. She won’t need to check her diapees.”

Ann looked at the diapers. At the Centre she always protested; the thick package was a bit uncomfortable. She gave him a questioning look, but he smiled only, lifted her from the tub, wrapped in a large towel and dried her thoroughly.

“Lie down, Annie,” he put the diapers beneath her behind and fixed them by the rubber pants. Ann felt the thick package between her legs, but she didn’t mind it suddenly. She was the little princess though. Freddie helped her put on the nightshirt and carried her to her bed.

“Good night, little princess,” he kissed and covered her and left for his working room to check on his orders and to work for awhile.

Ann couldn’t sleep; she was too excited, and she couldn’t find a comfortable position. The thick diaper package kept her legs apart and she couldn’t turn to her side. After several attempts she turned to her belly and found that position quite comfortable. Nevertheless, the fatigue took over and she dozed off.

Meanwhile Freddie got tired as well and switched the computer off. He took the shower and put on his pajamas and entered his bedroom.

Ann was awakened by the sound of opening and closing doors when Freddie emerged from the bathroom. She instinctively reached between her legs to check her diapers. She was wet but the outer diapers were almost dry. She stood up and waddled towards Freddie’s bedroom.

“Daddy, can the princess sleep in your bed?”

“Of course, my little one,” He lifted the blanket and let Ann lie down next to him. She turned to her belly again and snuggled up close to him. Freddie put his arm around her, and his eyes closed as well.

----------------------------------------------------

“Morning, princess,” Freddie kissed Ann when the sun peeked into his room.

“Morning, daddy,” Ann opened her eyes and kissed his cheek. She turned to her back and felt the warm and heavy package between her legs. The diapers were soaked but she didn’t leak. She realized she didn’t need any diaper change during the night.

“Let’s get up, princess. Are you a big or little princess today?”

Ann shrugged. She wasn’t sure but she felt she should be big for the shopping trip.

“A big princess today, daddy. I’m looking forward to the shopping,” Ann grinned.

“Okay, up to your room and pick some clothes for you and clean diapers,” Freddie poked her nose.

Ann jumped up and waddled towards her bedroom. The package didn’t keep her legs as far apart as before. However, it was heavy and dropping down. She hurried up, took two clean diapers, clean tights and a light blue dress.

When Freddie entered the room, she was wearing the dress and lying on her bed, her legs were spread already. The nightshirt was folded up and sitting on the blanket.

“Well, well, we have a big princess today indeed. Let’s change the peed-in diapees now,” Freddie unbuttoned the rubber pants and the heavy package dropped down on the floor. He cleaned and diapered Ann.

“I’ll prepare breakfast, Annie,” he left for the kitchen. Ann put on her tights and slippers, took the wet diapers and carried them to the bathroom to rinse them. The pail was almost full, and it was time to wash the diapers.

“Annie, breakfast,” Freddie’s voice sounded form the kitchen and Ann washed her hands and hurried up. She was hungry and thirsty already.

“Okay, daddy,” she sat down. Freddie laid the table and a plate with bacon and eggs was sitting in front of Ann along with a big cup of tea. She wasn’t used to that kind of breakfast, but her tummy was growling, and she ate up everything.

“Daddy, what will we do today?” she asked Freddie while eating.

“Hey, princess, don’t talk with your mouth full,” there was a small reproach in Freddie’s voice.

“Sorry, daddy,” Ann realized he was right.

“Well, our first step is the shopping trip, princess. You will need more clothes and we also need to refill our pantry. Marianne will be waiting for us,” Freddie continued when they finished the breakfast.

“Okay, daddy. We also need to wash my diapers. The pail is almost full. I know how to switch on the machine, but we should wait now until I poop after the meal,” Ann explained her condition without any sign of embarrassment.

“That’s fine, princess. Do the dishes and I will prepare the shopping bags,” Freddie stood up and left. He wrote down the groceries shopping list and carried the bags into his car.

“Daddy, all done,” he heard Ann’s voice and returned to the kitchen. He was amused when he felt the smell.

“Really! All done, my poopy princess,” he laughed, “up to the bathroom. A shower is the best idea.”

“Yeah, it is,” Ann hurried up; she undressed quickly and waited in front of the bathtub. Freddie helped her into it and set up the warm water. He unbuttoned the rubber pants and removed them carefully while holding the messy diapers. Ann helped him and she wiped away most of the poop. While he rinsed the diapers and put them into the wash machine, she showered herself and dried herself and hurried up to bring two clean diapers.

“Lie down, princess,” Freddie smiled. As she lay down, he diapered her. Ann jumped up and dressed herself quickly and switched on the machine.

“Daddy, we might need six diaper to change me at least but I‘d prefer more. Don’t forget the plastic bag for the dirty ones and the baby wipes,” she really was a big princess.

“Okay, okay,” Freddie kissed her and headed to her room to pack everything necessary.

“Your backpack,” he returned. Ann was waiting for him in the hall. She had her shoes and jacket on already. She took the backpack and followed Freddie to the car.

“You should use a child seat, princess, but I don’t have any. Sit down on the rear seat and fasten your safety belt,” Freddie looked back to check on her, started the engine and drove off.

• Like 1

Part 9

Ann kept watching the surroundings while they were driving towards Fallbrook. They passed Chatsson and got to the highway. That was the first surprise; she has never seen highways and heavy traffic. Brisson was a small town and Ann hasn’t left it before.

“Daddy, how can you drive without a crash? I’ve never seen that many cars on a street,” Ann got curious, and she also got a bit worried.

“Don’t worry, princess. This is a usual traffic here. If you turn 16, you can learn driving as well.”

“I’m not sure, daddy.”

“Don’t be afraid of driving. You will get used to it soon. We will often drive to Fallbrook,” Freddie tried to calm her down.

Half an hour later they reached Fallbrook and Ann stared at the big city wide-eyed. She was fascinated by the big houses, wide streets and the crowds of people. It was a brand-new world for her, but she somehow liked it. Freddie headed towards the shopping center and parked his car in the underground garage.

“Princess, get off. We will meet Marianne upstairs,” he opened the rear door and helped Ann and took her at hand. They walked to the nearest elevator and rode up to the first floor. Marianne was waiting in the large entrance hall.

“Wow, daddy; this is a big shopping center. I couldn’t imagine it,” Ann stopped dead in her tracks when they got off the elevator. She looked around and admired the shops on all sides wherever she aimed her sight. She also noticed the people and their clothes. The day before she didn’t focus on Marianne’s clothes but now, she realized the big difference. None of the girls passing by was wearing the plain clothes that were usual in her alternative world. Instead of shirts and plain skirts, they were wearing bright colored T-shirts and jackets and Ann was taken aback when she noticed girls in shorts or pants. The boys also were wearing T-shirts instead of shirts.

“Hello,” Marianne waved at them and walked over to them, “Sweetheart, you look shocked,” she stroked Ann’s hair.

“Yeah, Mar … mommy. This world is really different. I never saw girls and women wearing pants.”

“It is usual here, Annie. They are more comfortable,” Marianne smiled; she also was wearing blue jeans and a bright yellow T-shirt, “we will buy you some beautiful clothes.”

“Yeah; anyway, we should check our princess first; how much she peed in her diapers,” Freddie turned to Ann.

“The princess will need a change,” Ann grinned. She felt the wet and heavy package between her legs, and she didn’t remember when she had peed.

“Well, a change of plans, sweetheart,” Marianne pointed at the pharmacy across the hall, “our princess will try out different diapees and I think she will like them.”

“Why, mommy? I have spare diapers with me,” Ann didn’t understand Marianne’s idea.

“Wait, sweetheart and you will see,” Marianne walked over to the pharmacy, and she came back carrying a package of disposables, “come with me,” she took Ann at hand and headed towards the family restroom. Freddie followed them.

Ann jumped on the changing table, pulled down her tights and spread her legs. Marianne smiled only, unbuttoned the rubber pants and removed the wet diapers and put them into the plastic bag.

“Look, sweetheart,” she opened the package and unfolded one of the disposables. Ann stared at it in utter surprise.

“This is too small, mommy; will it hold my pee?”

“Don’t worry and try it out,” Marianne powdered Ann’s crotch and taped the diaper shut. Ann pulled up the tights and jumped down.

“I don’t feel the diaper between my legs at all. How is it possible?”

“The diaper is made from a different material, and it is able to absorb your pee. Don’t worry and come with me. We are about to shop clothes for you.”

Ann shook her head and followed Marianne to the first shop. It was a stocking shop and Marianne showed nylons to Ann.

“If you like to wear skirts, you could wear this instead of the thick tights. Would you like to try them out?” Marianne bought a pair in Ann’s size, “let’s return to the bathroom and change in them.”

Ann took the nylons in her hand and was surprised about the material. Marianne helped her put them on without a damage and Ann was astonished.

“This is great. Now I’m even a bigger princess,” she grinned.

“Wait, sweetheart, you will get shoes and clothes,” Marianne led her to a shoe shop to buy a pair of pink sneakers and then to a clothing shop.

Ann put on the sneakers, and she suddenly felt different. As they entered the clothing shop, she was shocked by the offer. She started with a pink T-shirt and denim skirt. As she emerged from the changing room and looked in the mirror, she didn’t recognize herself. She looked like the other girls.

The next surprise were pants. Ann put them on, but she felt strange, and she realized that her diaper was visible. None of the girls was diapered and she wasn’t sure about their reaction.

“Mommy, I don’t like pants; however. the new tights are great,” Ann took off the pants and picked more T-shirts, skirts and dresses. Marianne smiled only and Freddie paid for the clothes. Ann changed into the pink T-shirt and the denim skirt and packed her old clothes into her backpack. Now she didn’t differ from the girls around her except for the diaper; however, she even didn’t feel it and it wasn’t visible under her skirt.

Marianne purchased more nylons and one more pair of sneakers and Freddie packed everything in the bags.

“Take place and have some drink and snack until I carry the bags to the car,” he took the bags and left. Marianne pointed to a snack bar and led Ann there.

“Can I have a big glass of juice please?” Ann asked Marianne.

“Of course, sweetheart but I’m a bit surprised; do you drink that much always? Are you okay?”

“Daddy has asked me about it already. I am okay but I need more diaper changes.”

“Okay then,” Marianne ordered snacks, juice for Ann and a cup of coffee for herself. Meanwhile Freddie returned and he ordered a snack and coffee for himself.

“Love, we should boy some groceries and we can go to a movie then. What do you think, princess?”

“A movie? It is new for me. We could watch some children movies at the Centre, but I don’t know anything about movies,” Ann shrugged, “It will be great,” she suddenly hugged and kissed Freddie.

“Okay, princess. By the way, what do you think of your new diapers?” Freddie asked her in a low voice.

Ann almost reached between her legs, but she stopped; she instinctively knew it would be inappropriate. She didn’t feel any wetness, but she realized that the package was heavier. She had peed in the diaper and didn’t feel almost anything.

“It is good indeed. Princess has peed herself and she doesn’t feel any wetness,” Ann grinned; however, she whispered it.

“Well then, let’s go,” Freddie finished his coffee and stood up. Ann and Marianne also finished their snacks and drinks and followed him to the grocery shop.

Ann was walking along the shelves and picking groceries like an adult. Her education provided her with all the necessary knowledge. Several people watched her and gave her admiring looks. She was suddenly proud of herself and didn’t notice to pee in her diaper again. The juice had passed her body already.

Freddie and Marianne followed her and kept smiling; she was in the big princess mode apparently.

• Like 1

It looks like all of this new family is going to learn quite a bit from each other.  A positive change for all, i hope.  I wonder if she will choose to start to toilet train on her own after seeing those girls in jeans and pants and no diaper lines.  I am thinking it might happen, but I look forward to your story and how it develops.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, junyour said:

It looks like all of this new family is going to learn quite a bit from each other.  A positive change for all, i hope.  I wonder if she will choose to start to toilet train on her own after seeing those girls in jeans and pants and no diaper lines.  I am thinking it might happen, but I look forward to your story and how it develops.

According to the story settings, she is incontinent at least until 18 so she can't toilet train unless a miracle happens. She also will attend the school in her world and can't differ from the others; at least during her study. Maybe she will leave her world completely later.

Part 10

“All done,” Ann stopped and headed towards the cash desk.

“Yeah, indeed,” Freddie checked the cart and nodded only; Ann really knew about groceries shopping, “Let me pay for the shopping and we can carry it to my car and continue to the movie then.”

“Okay, daddy,” Ann smiled at him. She was proud of herself that she had shown her knowledge. She was also surprised by the new diaper. It was heavy already but she didn‘t feel any wetness.

“Sweetheart, do you need a change?” Marianne asked Ann when Freddie left to load the groceries.

“I don’t know,” Ann shrugged. She wasn’t sure about the diaper condition.

“Let’s go to the family bathroom and check,” Marianne led Ann to the family bathroom, closed the doors and reached under Ann’s skirt.

“I think it is okay. Reach to the diaper and check its condition. You will feel the soaked part and the clean part, sweetheart. If there is some clean part left, you don’t need a change.”

“Okay, mommy,” Ann did as she was told, and she really felt a heavy and soaked part and some clean area. They left the bathroom and met Freddie in the hall.

The movie was another pleasant experience for Ann; they watched a family story and Ann learned more about the new world she got in. She was taken aback by the fact that parents took care of little children unlike her alternative world; she found it much better.

“Princess is all soaked,” she grinned when they returned to the hall. However, she said it in low voice; she was aware of the difference and looked around before saying it.

“Well, princess, let’s go change,” Freddie took her at hand, took the diaper bag from Marianne and headed towards the family bathroom. The package between Ann’s legs was heavy already and it dropped a bit; the nylons couldn’t hold it properly.

Ann jumped onto the changing table, lifted her skirt, and pulled the nylons a bit down.

“Be careful; you can tear the tights,” Freddie smile and helped her. He untapped the soggy diaper and pulled it down between Ann’s legs.

“Wow, this diaper is really much better,” Ann was surprised by the fact that her crotch was almost dry, and the urine smell wasn’t that intense, “I have peed three times in it and didn’t feel any wetness.”

“I’m glad to hear it,” Freddie smiled, “we will buy more packages and one night-time package,” he wiped and powdered Ann’s crotch and put a new diaper on her.

“It is lunch time already. Let’s go to a restaurant,” Marianne turned to them when they emerged from the bathroom.

“A good idea,” Freddie replied, and Ann also nodded. It was another new experience.

Ann was surprised by the long list of dishes on the menu. She was used to plain foods at the Centre, and she didn’t know what to choose. Marianne helped her; she described the meals and Ann finally ordered a chicken steak with French fries. She was quite hungry, and the dish was really delicious.

“Let’s go home now,” Freddie paid for the lunch and turned to Marianne, “come with us, love. We will have a pleasant afternoon.”

“Come with us, mommy,” Ann also turned to Marianne.

“Of course, sweetheart, I will go with you, but I’ll drive my car. I can’t leave it behind here.”

They headed towards the underground garage, got in the car and drove off. Ann was a bit tired. and she leaned back on the rear seat.

---------------------------------------

About ten minutes later she heard a growling sound in her guts and an unpleasant pressure. Seconds later she felt a cramp and a mass of semiliquid poop spurted out of her anus along with a lot of gas. The liquid part of poop was mostly absorbed by the diaper, but its solid part moved to the diaper front.

“Daddy, something is wrong,” she turned to Freddie, “I pooped but it is liquid, and it stinks a lot,” she was suddenly worried.

“Don’t worry, princess. It can happen. Have you ever eaten French fries? They are a bit difficult to digest. You might not be used to this kind of meals.”

“Right, daddy. I’ve never eaten anything like this. But … what happens to me? Do we have to go to a doctor?”

“I don’t think so. Several messy diapers will be the only consequence. Your bowels will empty themselves and everything will be okay then. As soon as we arrive at home, I’ll clean and change you.”

“Okay, daddy,” Ann calmed down; however, the growling sounds didn’t stop. They were almost at home when she experienced the next cramp.

“Daddy, I pooped again,” this time she almost cried. She worried about the diaper condition; the poop could leak onto the skirt and tights.

“Hold on, princess,” he tried to calm her down once more. He finally parked his car and opened the rear door. The smell was terrible. Ann got out of the car, and she reached down to her skirt and tights. Everything was clean.

“Hurry up, please,” she followed Freddie and headed directly to the bathroom, unzipped the skirt and pulled it down her legs.

“Everything is good, my princess,” Freddie removed her sneakers and pulled down the nylons and put her into the tub. As he untapped the diaper, the smell got worse, and the soaked garment plopped onto the tub bottom. Freddie packed it quickly and grabbed the shower head.

“Hold your T-shirt, princess,” he showered her crotch, cleaned her thoroughly and lifted her in his arms.

“Let’s dry you and put a clean diapee on you,” he kissed her forehead, wrapped her into a towel from waist down, powdered her and put a new diaper on her.

“Hey, what is going on?” Marianne appeared in the bathroom. She instantly noticed the smell, “our princess has got an upset stomach.”

“I think the French fries were the cause; she isn’t used to this kind of meals,” Freddie shrugged.

“Well, it isn’t anything serious. Go and relax, sweetheart, and tell us when you need the next diaper change. I’ll cook some tea for you; you need to drink a lot to get hydrated again,” Marianne took Ann at hand and led her to her bedroom. Ann was wearing the T-shirt and diaper only.

“Try to sleep if you can,” Marianne covered Ann and kissed her forehead.

“Okay,” Ann nodded; she was weak and here eyes closed. She woke up when Freddie leaned down and stroked her hair.

“Princess, have your tea,” he held a cup at her lips. She lifted her head and drank it up quickly. She was thirsty.

“How long was I asleep? Where is mommy?” She realized it was dark outside.

“She has left already; it is late evening. You have slept for about five hours.”

“Did the pooping stop?” Ann realized that her diaper was clean, and she didn’t feel any stench.

“Yeah, but we have changed you three times; you didn’t awake at all. I think it’s over. However, you need to get hydrated now. Can you drink one more cup?”

Ann nodded and drank the second cup.

“Princess, tell me when you pee. It is important.”

“I do, daddy,” Ann nodded but she also yawned, “I’m tired.”

“Okay, let’s change you into your new nightshirt,” Freddie helped her, pulled the T-shirt over her head, and put the new nightshirt on her.

“Good night, princess. Everything will be better tomorrow.”

“Good night, daddy,” she smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

Later in the night Freddie woke up when the small figure crawled on his bed and snuggled up to him. Freddie reached to her crotch, but the diaper was still dry. Her body needed more liquid. He got up and made one more cup of tea. Ann drank it half-asleep and dozed off again.

---------------------------------------------------

“Morning, daddy, I have peed,” Freddie was awakened by Ann’s voice; it sounded cheerful.

“Morning, princess,” he kissed her forehead, “are you okay?”

“Okay, daddy, hungry, thirsty and peed-in,” Ann kissed his forehead.

“Let’s change you first,” Freddie grabbed a clean diaper and changed Ann quickly,” go and get dressed. Are you still the big princess?”

“Yeah, daddy,” Ann jumped up and ran to her room. When Freddie got up, washed and dressed himself, he found her in the kitchen making breakfast.

“Yesterday I had much fun and the messy accidents didn’t spoil my day,” Ann’s reaction was adult indeed, “I have new clothes, new diapers and I’ve had fun at the movie though.”

Freddie smiled only and he was watching Ann. She looked like an adult. Would she ever have some childhood?

• Like 1

Part 11

Two weeks passed and the life in Freddie’s house settled in a regular schedule. Freddie was working on the game project and Ann took care of the house. She liked the chores and she tried to decorate the house just like an adult woman would do. She convinced Freddie to go shopping and buy the decoration items. He was a bit surprised, but he liked the outcome. In his former life, Marianne often visited him, but they didn’t live together, and Marianne didn’t consider his house her home. Now, Ann considered it her home and she did her best to beautify it.

About three days after Ann’s arrival, the ordered furniture was delivered. Ann got a comfortable changing table, a working table and a new computer. She spent some time with browsing and chatting, but she also asked Freddie to teach her programming.

Ann was used to her diapers, she learned about the disposables, and she knew exactly when she needed a change. Freddie offered her to teach the diaper change, but she refused it. Although she behaved like an adult, she enjoyed every diaper change. She always lay down on the changing table, lifted her skirt, pulled down her tights if she was wearing them, and spread her legs, expecting to be changed. She even closed her eyes sometimes. The cleaning process was pleasant for her, and she felt a strange closeness and tenderness.

While she was browsing the internet sites, she spotted children playing with toys. Girls had dolls, doll houses and plushies and they looked almost as old as her. That word really was different, and she suddenly wanted to try out what she had found on the net.

“Daddy, can I ask you something?” she asked Freddie while lying on the changing table.

“Of course, princess,” he smiled while wiping her crotch.

“Would you mind if I wanted to be a little princess? Would mommy mind it?”

“Why? Would you like to give up your studies? Are you tired of doing housework?”

“No, daddy. I’d like to have one day a week of the little princess time.”

“Oh, I see. We can arrange it and I think that Marianne will be enthusiastic. How little princess would you like to be?”

“I don’t know; as little as possible.”

“I don’t think a newborn.”

“No, of course not,” Ann laughed, “I will walk and speak.”

“Okay, I’ll tell Marianne, ”he smiled and finished the diaper change. Ann jumped down from the changing table and returned to her chores.

-------------------------------

“Morning, princess,” Freddie’s voice awakened Ann. It was Saturday morning and the sun peeked into the room.

She opened her eyes, smiled and instinctively sucked; there was something in her mouth. She realized she was sucking on a pacifier. The sucking had an immediate effect when her bladder voided itself. She felt the wetness and a thick package between her legs. Instead of a disposable, there were four cloth diapers there and they seemed to be soaked.

Her first reaction was a shock and she stared at Freddie wide-eyed. However, seconds later she got the message.

“A little princess?” she pulled the pacifier out of her mouth before speaking but she instinctively put it back.

“Exactly,” Marianne’s voice sounded from behind her. Ann realized she was sleeping between Freddie and Marianne.

“Marianne brought some items yesterday in the evening after you had fallen asleep. She also managed to change your diaper without awakening you and put the pacifier into your mouth,” Freddie continued.

Ann’s heart jumped and she started thinking about her little princess life. What would a little princess do? The big princess would check her diapers and run to the changing table and take clean ones. A little princess wouldn’t mind wet diapers at all, and her mom and daddy should take care of her.

“Our little princess is all wet. Come with me, sweetheart,” Marianne got up and took Ann at hand. Ann nodded and waddled along. Marianne stopped in front of the changing table and lifted Ann onto it.

“Let’s have a look,” Marianne unbuttoned the rubber pants and pulled the diapers down between Ann’s legs, “Our princess will get clean ones,” she grabbed Ann’s legs and lifted them to remove the wet diapers, clean her behind and put clean ones under her. It was quite unusual, and Ann realized she didn’t have to cooperate at all, and she kept sucking on the pacifier.

As Marianne finished diapering Ann, she lifted her from the changing table and helped her change into a T-shirt and skirt.

“You don’t need any tights, it is warm here,” Marianne put sneakers on Ann’s legs and led her to the kitchen. Ann was waddling; the diaper package kept her legs apart; she looked like a little toddler.

“Breakfast is ready,” Freddie smiled at Ann and held a bib in his hand. Marianne put Ann onto a chair and Freddie put the bib on her. Ann almost protested but she again realized she was a little princess.

A baby bottle full of warm milk was sitting on table along with a plate with scrambled eggs.

“Your bottle,” Freddie passed a baby bottle to Ann, and she grabbed it.

“Open wide,” Freddie pulled the pacifier out of her mouth, took the spoon and fed Ann the scrambled eggs, bite by bite. She opened her mouth and ate it. Meanwhile she put the bottle to her lips and drank the milk. She felt like in heaven; it was the little princess life indeed.

The sucking on the nipple had the same effect as earlier; she peed in her diaper almost instantly, but she ignored it. “A little princess doesn’t care for her diapers,” she told to herself quietly.

“Thanks, daddy,” she smiled when Freddie fed her the last bite and she put the empty bottle away.

“You are welcome, princess,” he wiped her mouth and removed the bib, “now you can play. Go and look in your room.”

Ann stood up and headed towards her bedroom. Marianne and Freddie watched her and they smiled.

“Thanks, love; it’s been a great idea,” Freddie turned to Marianne when Ann left, “and Ann is a great actor.”

“Yeah, she is; but I think she needs a relief rom her almost adult life. I have to admire her. I never could imagine a small child acting like an adult. Maybe it is the consequence of their alternative world life and rules. The poor Ann hasn’t had any childhood.”

“I think so. Now we provide it to her; at least for a few days.”

-----------------------

Ann entered her room and stopped dead in her tracks. There was a dollhouse sitting on the floor and a teddy bear in her bed. She walked over to the dollhouse, leaned down and opened it. At the same moment she felt a slight cramp and the back of her diaper got filled with the mushy poop. However, Ann shrugged and sat down to play with the dolls.

“You will be my friend. How will I call you? You are Ellen,” she took a doll and sat her onto her lap. Ann suddenly knew what to do with the dolls. She somehow missed friends and Ellen was her first one.

“Ellen, are you wet and messy, too? No problem, daddy will change you just like he will change me. But … we will play now. Let’s find more friends,” Ann took another doll from the dollhouse and sat her onto her lap next to Ellen.

“You will be Susan and we will have a party,” Ann found a small table with plates in the dollhouse, put it on the floor and put both dolls around it. She forgot about the real world and ignored the spreading smell from her diaper.

• Like 1

Part 12

Time passed slowly. Ann enjoyed her little princess time every Sunday and she was in the adult mode for the rest of the week. However, the vacations were almost over, and Ann should start her new school soon.

“Princess, did you think about school already?” Freddie turned to Ann after breakfast.

“Yeah, daddy. In a week I will start; I’m looking forward already. The vacations were great, but I somehow miss my studies.”

“That’s good but you should get prepared now. What will you need?”

“I’ve checked the school internet site, daddy. I will need a school uniform. We can buy it in the clothing shop near the school.”

“What else?”

“Nothing special. I have got my own computer and I will get a list of books for the first year.”

“Okay, princess, but there is an important issue. You got used to the disposables and I suppose you won’t wear them at school. You never mentioned disposables until you got them.”

“Right daddy. There are no disposables in our world.”

“Well, you need to re-train to the cloth diapers. You have to be more careful not to leak. What if we started just now? We have a week to adapt again. I think you can keep the disposables to bed; they help you sleep sound.”

“Right, daddy. Change me into the cloth diapers. I usually wore two of them.” Ann nodded and started doing dishes while Freddie went to his working room.

“Daddy, I pooped,” Ann announced fifteen minutes later.

“Okay, up to your room and on the changing table,” Freddie followed her. He cleaned her thoroughly and put two cloth diapers on her.

Ann jumped down from the changing table and realized the thickness of the package. The disposables were much more comfortable. Nevertheless, she didn’t have any option left. The disposables were usable on weekends only.

She started tidying up and forgot about diapers. About one hour later she peed herself and felt the wetness between her legs. It was a big difference in comparison the disposables and it was a bit unpleasant. However, she focused cooking and forgot about her diapers. Ann was used to watch the weight of the package, but the disposables absorbed more pee.

“Daddy, lunch time,” she announced when she finished and laid the table.

“Okay, I’m coming. By the way, what about your diapers, princess?”

“Oh, I forgot,” Ann reached between her legs. There were two large wet spots on her tights down to her knees; she was wearing thick tights instead of nylons, “I’ve leaked, daddy.”

“No problem, princess. Let’s change the diaper and the tights,” he smiled only, “however, this is an important lesson. You have to check the diapers regularly.”

“I know, daddy,” Ann nodded and jumped onto the changing table.

-------------------------------------

The next days Ann was more careful, and she managed the re-training with two or three leaks, but she was ready. The last day before the school start Freddie took her to Brisson to buy the school uniform.

There were several students in the shop and all of them were apparently older than Ann. Most of the children looked like 12 or 13 and they stared at Ann. However, nobody asked her unpleasant questions in the presence of Freddie. Nevertheless, an older woman turned to him.

“Sir, are you in the right shop? This is the high school clothing shop. Your cared-for is too young though.”

Freddie was taken aback by calling Ann a cared-for, but her realized they were in the alternative world.

“My Ann is a little genius. She has skipped two years at the elementary school and passed the exams with flying colors. Now she wants to study IT,” he replied with some pride in his words.

“Really? It is a difficult study though. She might need support.”

“No problem, madam. I’m a programmer and game designer. Nevertheless, I think she won’t need any support. She behaves like an adult already.”

“Nice, sir. Can I ask you where you live? I haven’t seen you yet. Sorry for my curiosity.”

“Hopefully I don’t shock you if I say I live behind the Border.”

“Not at least. I’m a courageous woman. Let me introduce myself; my name is Susan Atkins,” she smiled and turned to a young boy, “Stevie, this uniform is too big for you.”

“My name if Freddie Stevens, nice to meet you, madam. Oh, is it your … cared-for?”

“Well, you wanted to say son. I know about your world. Stevie is 13 and he will start his study tomorrow just like your Ann. I think I will teach her math.”

Meanwhile Ann appeared and carried her uniform, “Daddy, I think it’s the correct size.”

“Yeah, it is. Annie, this will be your teacher,” Freddie answered and looked at Susan.

“Nice to meet you, madam; my name is Ann Stevens,” Ann introduced herself as politely as she was able to.

“Nice to meet you, Ann. Hopefully you will be a good student.”

“I’ll do my best, madam.”

“I hope so, but I have to tell you I’m strict.”

“Madam, it will be good; I’m about to learn diligent.”

Susan smiled only; she somehow liked the courageous girl. Stevie came back with the correct-sized uniform, and she took him at hand.

“Stevie, let’s change your diaper now,” she reached to his crotch.

“What about you, Annie,” Freddie turned to Ann, and she nodded. Her diaper was full.

“Come with us; I’ll show you the changing station,” Susan gestured at Freddie, and he followed along with Annie. They headed towards the school building and the changing station was located in the entrance hall. It was equipped like the one at the Children Centre. Ann jumped onto the changing table, pulled down her tights and put her legs into the stirrups. Stevie removed his shoes and pulled down his pants and jumped on the next changing table.

Freddie was taken aback when he spotted a girl and a boy next to each other, but they didn’t mind it apparently. Diaper change was natural for them, and they didn’t care about their genders.

Freddie cleaned and changed Ann and she decided to put on the new uniform.

“Hey, princess, you look great,” he stroked her hair when he got dressed and did a pirouette.

Stevie looked like he didn’t understand what was going on. Freddie called Ann a princess and stroked her hair and she smiled at him. It was quite new for Stevie. His caretaker was good to him, and he could have almost everything he wanted to, but Susan never stroked his hair, and she always called him by name. The word Princess sounded differently, and he decided to ask Ann as soon as possible.

“Sir, can I ask you for a favor? You said you were a programmer and game designer,” Susan stopped him when he was about to leave.

“Yeah, I am. How can I help you?”

“My older cared-for will graduate next year; she studies IT and she needs an internship. Could you become her lector? Her project is a small game development.”

“Of course, if you aren’t afraid of the behind-the-Border world.”

“I’ll ask her, but I guess she will accept it.”

“Okay, let me know, tell Ann.”

After the diaper change Freddie and Ann returned home. Ann changed back into her home wear and started cooking dinner; it was too late for lunch.

“Daddy, I’m all excited. I’ll become a student tomorrow and I somehow like miss Atkins. She might be strict, but I think she is a good person. However, Stevie looked sad. I don’t know why.”

“Princess, he got sad when I called you princess and stroked your hair,” Freddie guessed what was going on. Stevie noticed the relationship between Freddie and Ann and he probably wanted that loving care, too.

“Right, daddy. Hasn’t miss Atkins stroked his hair?”

“No idea, princess; I guess not, but don’t ask him please. It could be unpleasant for him.”

“Don’t worry, daddy. I know.”

“Sorry, princess, I forgot; you are almost an adult, but you are still my princess,” Freddie kissed her forehead.

“A peed-in princess, daddy. I like this word,” Ann grinned and headed towards the changing table. She realized she was looking forward to the tender changing process and she suddenly wanted to be in diapers forever.

• Like 2

Part 13

The next days were uneventful. Ann started her studies, and she went through the portal every morning and back in the afternoon. The study was challenging, and she was tired every day. The weekend was a nice relaxation and Ann enjoyed the little princess time.

Stevie attended a different class and they sometimes met at lunch or at the changing station. He watched Ann but he didn’t address her directly. She could read a question in his eyes, but she didn’t want to start the talk. She also noticed a big girl talking with him. The girl was bigger and taller than all students, but she was wearing the school uniform. Ann wondered about her. Who was she?

“Can I ask you a question?” he finally collected the courage, took place next to Ann and asked her shyly. He was blushing.

“Of course, Stevie, feel free to ask me whatever you want,” Ann was curious about his courage; how far he would go. She decided to encourage him as much as possible.

“How is your caretaker? I was surprised by his behavior.”

“Why?”

“He called you a princess and he stroked your hair. Was it pleasant?”

“Yeah. He is a very good person and I like him a lot. Why are you asking me that?”

“It is not usual in our world. Is the behind-the-Border world that different?”

“Yeah, it is. I also was surprised but it is pleasant indeed.”

“Can I peek in that world with you? I’d like to see it.”

“Of course. I think that daddy won’t mind it.”

“How do you call him? He is your caretaker though.”

“Stevie, he is considered my father in that world. Caretakers work in the children centers only there.”

“That ‘s really interesting. I’ll ask my caretaker and go with you if she doesn’t mind.”

“She teaches me math and I think she is a good person, too. I don’t think she will mind it. However, can I ask you a question?”

“Go ahead, Ann.”

“Who is the big girl that is often talking with you?”

“Oh, you mean Cindy. She is my co-cared-for.”

“What is it?”

“We share our caretaker. She is 16 and she will graduate the next year.”

“Oh, I see. I’d call her your sister in that world.”

“That sounds strange, but the word is simpler than a co-cared-for.”

“Do you remember the last day before school? Your caretaker wants to send her to an internship to my daddy.”

“I know but she seems to be afraid of it.”

“Why? Is she afraid of a failure at her project?”

“No, it is another problem, Ann, but I shouldn’t talk about it. Ask your care … daddy to come to my caretaker and talk with her.”

“I will do it, Ann,” he smiled, finished his lunch, and left.

---------------------------------

“Ann, can I talk with you?” Susan stopped Ann in the entrance hall. It was late afternoon and Ann was about to leave for home.

“Yeah, miss Atkins.”

“You live with your caretaker behind the Border. How is he? I was a bit surprised when he called you princess and stroked your hair. It is not usual in our world.”

“Miss Atkins, he is very nice, and I was quite surprised when he accepted my offer to become my caretaker.”

“Ann, it is a sensitive question but … how does he deal with your diapers? As far as I know, children at your age are toilet trained there.”

“Miss Atkins, he was shocked first but he learned the diaper changes quickly. He even purchased a beautiful changing table,” Ann blushed when she talked about her diapers and changes.

“Thank you, Ann; you helped me a lot,” Susan smiled, “but tell your caretaker I’d like to talk with him.”

“I will do it, miss. Stevie also has told me it.”

“Miss Susan, can I go with Ann to her caretaker?” Stevie approached them.

“If he doesn’t mind, go. However, call me if you are okay,” Susan shrugged.

“Thanks,” Stevie nodded and joined Ann. She led him towards the city park and showed him the portal. He startled first but Ann took him at hand and pulled him through.

------------------------------------

“Good afternoon, daddy. We have got a visit,” Ann entered the house, followed by Stevie.

“Oh, welcome, Stevie; come in. Ann, show him the house,” Freddie smiled at the boy, “however; does any of you need a change before the tour?”

“Yeah, daddy,” Ann realized her diaper was soaked.

“Yes, please, sir,” Stevie’s voice sounded scared.

“Don’t worry and call me Freddie,” Freddie instinctively stroked his hair, “come with me to Ann’s room.”

Stevie was surprised and shocked. Freddie stroked his hair just like ha had done it before with Ann. The feeling was very pleasant, and Stevie smiled widely at Freddie.

“Up on the changing table. Will you pull down your pants or should I do it for you?”

“I’m a big boy,” Stevie replied and pulled down his pants. Freddie unbuttoned the rubber pants and revealed the soaked diaper. Meanwhile Ann walked over to the changing table.

“Stevie, how do you like my changing table? It is comfortable, isn’t it?” she watched Freddie changing Stevie’s wet diaper.

“Yeah, Ann, it is comfortable,” Stevie smiled at her.

Freddie removed the wet diaper and noticed Stevie’s crotch; it was the crotch of a small boy, not the crotch of a teenager. The penis was small and there was no pubic hair above it.

“Your turn, princess,” he finished changing Stevie’s diaper. The boy jumped down form the changing table and Ann jumped onto it and pulled down her tights. Stevie stayed close and watched the diaper change as well.

“Stevie, come with me,” Ann called him when she jumped down after her diaper change, “would you like to have something to drink? Ill give you some juice,” she led him to the kitchen. Freddie took the wet diapers and carried them to the bathroom.

Stevie was surprised by Ann’s skills; she behaved like an adult. He compared her to Cindy. Cindy was skilled, too, but she was older by 6 years. Ann even started cooking dinner.

“Stevie, would you like to see a game?” Freddie asked him, “I will show you a new game I’ve been developing.”

“Yeah, Freddie,” Stevie nodded and followed Freddie to his workroom. Freddie launched the game and showed Stevie how to play it. The boy was enthusiastic and kept playing until the dinner was ready.

“Stevie, it is getting late and dark outside. Will you go home through the dark forest now, or will you stay here? Tomorrow you would go to school from here.”

“I have to call my caretaker and ask her,” Stevie hesitated; don’t you mind if I stay overnight?”

“Not at all? Ask your … caretaker.”

“Okay, Freddie,” Stevie took his phone and called Susan. Suddenly he realized he was behind the Border. However, the call passed the Border and Susan didn’t mind staying overnight.

“Dinner time,” Ann called them to the kitchen.

“Ann, you are a good cook,” Stevie praised her when he tasted the food.

“Thanks, Stevie. I’ve learned it at school,” Ann smiled at him.

They finished the dinner and Ann cleaned up the kitchen. Stevie returned to the game and continued for awhile until he came to Freddie.

“Freddie, …” he opened his mouth, but the smell revealed what had happened.

“Okay, Stevie. You need a change. I think Annie would need a change, too. Go to the bathroom and have a bath together with Ann.”

“Okay, Freddie,” Stevie nodded. He didn’t mind a bath with Ann. After all, he took baths wit Cindy earlier in the past.

After the bath and diaper changes, Ann and Stevie lay down in Ann’s bed and fell asleep. The next day, they went to school again.

• Like 1

Part 14

Cindy Atkins was very nervous. The 16 years old girl was about to start her internship and it was a breakpoint in her life. She was assigned a project of a small computer game and the project would take up to 3 months. During the internship she would spend every workday at her lector.

The project itself wasn’t the reason of her nervosity. She was one of the best students of the Brisson 1st high school and she was quite sure she would develop the game. Her caretaker Susan purchased a new laptop and all the necessary software for her. Cindy was even impatient and enthusiastic by the upcoming work. However, she was quite worried about the time spent at the lector.

The source of her worries was her bladder issue. Cindy grew bigger than an average girl at her age and her bladder was bigger as well. Susan purchased larger diapers for her, but Cindy often leaked. She got distracted by learning and forgot when she peed in her diaper. At school, she had spare tights and skirt in her backpack, and she needed them almost every day. Her classmates kept mocking her and called her Pissindy.

Susan was also quite upset by Cindy’s accidents, and she sometimes didn’t control herself and reacted angrily. Cindy didn’t take it we and she often cried in her room.

As Susan became Stevie’s caretaker, Cindy found a soulmate. Stevie was not as good student as Cindy, and she often helped him at school. Stevie repaid it to her; he reminded her of the diaper and her accidents at home became less frequent. Unfortunately, he couldn’t help her at school.

The internship was a nightmare; she wasn’t sure about her lector and their reaction to the accidents. How would an unknown person react and how would they change her leaky diapers?

--------------------------------------------

“I’m glad you accepted my request and arrived at my office,” Susan turned to Freddie, “sit down, please,” she pointed at a free armchair.

“Thanks,” Freddie sat down,” I guess you would like to talk about the internship.”

“Right. I asked you about it the last day before the school start. Would you accept a 16-year-old girl for a longer stay? The project will take about 3 months.”

“Why not? I hope she is a good student. I wouldn’t like to teach somebody the basics of programming.”

“Of course; she is the best student of the IT class, and she would have her own laptop with the necessary software tools. However, there is an unpleasant issue with her.”

“What issue can be with her?”

“Mister Stevens, she has a big bladder issue. She often forgets about her diaper condition and leaks. I don’t know how to wean her from this bad habit. She needs spare tights and even skirts almost every day.”

“Miss Atkins, this is not the slightest issue for me. I accepted my Annie, and I learned take care of her diapers. I’ll manage it for sure. I don’t think it is a bad habit. Maybe she needs a more attentive access.”

“Okay,” Susan shook her head; she didn’t understand Freddie’s attitude. He called Ann “my Annie” and she also remembered how he stroked Ann’s hair and Ann smiled at him, “I don’t mind if you try the more attentive access. It is an attempt worth, after all.”

“Ill do my best, miss Atkins.”

“Thank you, mister Stevens,” Susan involuntarily smiled at Freddie.

“You’re welcome,” Freddie smiled back and left. He was getting curious about Cindy.

---------------------------------------------------

“Stevie, tell me about my lector. Our caretaker arranged my internship and I’d like to know about him; you were to a visit at him.”

Cindy and Stevie were doing the dishes after dinner. Susan had told Cindy about her appointment with Freddie and about the internship before dinner.

“Yeah, I was, and I also talked with Ann about him. To be honest, I didn’t believe everything she had said but I was taken aback when I entered his house. I must say he is a very good person. As soon as we arrived, he asked us about our diapers condition and changed our diapers. I watched Ann and I think she likes the diaper changes. She has got a comfortable changing table.”

“How so? How can she like her diapers? They are the necessary evil in my life. I hate every moment I have to ask our caretaker for a change. I’m looking forward to the moment when I finally learn changing on my own.”

“No idea, Cindy. I don’t like my diapers, but I accept them plainly. However, Ann’s caretaker is different. He is nice and even tender when he asked me if he should remove my pants or if I do it on my own.”

“Stevie, I’m getting curious now. I think I’ll take the risk,” Cindy shrugged. She decided to ask Ann directly.

“Ann, can I ask you about your caretaker? How is he? My caretaker has arranged my internship with him,” Cindy was sitting next to Ann and eating her lunch.

“Do you mean my daddy Freddie? He is my adoptive father in his world, and he is very nice. I love him a lot,” Ann smiled widely at Cindy.

“What are you saying? How can you love your caretaker?”

“Cindy, I don’t know how it is possible and I can’t explain it.”

“How did you find him? We are discouraged from crossing the Border though.”

“I know, Cindy, but I was curious. My heart was beating fast when I crossed it for the first time. I expected some monsters but the first creature I spotted was a doe. I walked down a forest path and found his house by chance.”

“How did he accept your diapers?”

“He was taken aback when I asked him for a change. Children at my age are potty trained in that world. I had to tell him what to do. Nevertheless, he learned it quickly. I even stayed overnight there,” Ann almost admitted she had snuggled with Freddie the first night.

“Didn’t he mind if you leaked?”

“No, Cindy, he never minded it. I even peed on him during the change, and he smiled only. Why are you asking this question? We all wear diapers and need the changes.”

“Stevie told me about your attitude; do you like the diapers indeed? I can’t imagine it.”

“Cindy, I realized it after a few diaper changes by my daddy and his girlfriend. The changing process is tender and pleasant.”

Cindy didn’t answer; she still felt an embarrassment, but Ann’s reaction calmed her down a bit. However, her heart was beating fast when she would meet Freddie for the first time.

----------------------------------------

“Let me introduce my cared-for Cindy,” Susan, Freddie and Cindy were standing in Susan’s office.

“Nice to meet you, Cindy,” Freddie smiled at Cindy. He was quite surprised by her look. A big and tall child was standing in front of him. Her round face was framed by the blonde hair arranged in a ponytail. Her eyes reflected fear and they were eyes of a small child. The body was buxom, but she still didn’t have female breasts. Her childish condition was highlighted by the school uniform.

“Nice to meet you, mister Stevens. My caretaker had arranged my internship with you.”

“I know, Cindy. I’ve never been a lector but I’m sure we will handle the internship and your project will be successful,” Freddie nodded and stepped closer to her, “Today I will lead you to my house, show you the way and we will prepare everything necessary. Tomorrow we can start your work.”

“Thank you, mister Stevens,” Cindy blushed a little, took the big bag and turned towards the door.

“Thank you,” Susan thanked Freddie as well.

“You’re welcome,” Freddie smiled and took Cindy at hand and left the room.

Cindy was surprised when Freddie took her at hand; she wasn’t used to it and almost pulled her hand away. However, the touch was pleasant, and she calmed down. Maybe Ann was right indeed.

“Cindy, would you mind if I asked you about your diaper? We have a long way ahead,” Freddie asked Cindy when they left Susan’s office.

Cindy startled first; she didn’t expect that question at all. She always had to ask for a change and now Freddie reminded of it. It was like Stevie’s behavior. Her diaper was soaked, and she involuntarily nodded.

“Do you need a change?” Freddie reacted instantly and Cindy nodded. She headed towards the changing station and opened the door. Most of the changing tables were occupied and three nurses were changing the students.

“Who changes you while you are at school?” he got a bit curious about the rules.

“I have to ask the school nurse on duty. There are several of them available. However, any adult can change me if I need it.”

“Okay, lie down on one of them and I will change you,” Freddie encouraged her.

Cindy headed towards the next changing table, removed her shoes and tights, just like Ann had done it earlier, and put her legs into the stirrups. Freddie walked over to her, pushed the front panel inwards, and unbuttoned the rubber pants and removed the two large and soaked diapers.

Cindy’s crotch was as immature as her entire body; she didn’t have any pubic hair and Freddie didn’t smell the typical female odor. He took the shower head and cleaned her thoroughly and slowly. His touches were really tender, and Cindy realized the difference.

As he powdered and diapered her, Cindy crawled down from the table, put on her tights and shoes, and took her bag again. Freddie threw the wet diapers into the pail and took Cindy at hand.

“Let’s go ho … to my house.”

Cindy took his hand instinctively and followed him.

• Like 2

Part 15

“Mister Stevens, can I ask you a question?” Cindy turned to Freddie while they were walking towards the city park. She was still holding his hand.

“Of course, Cindy; and call me Freddie. You needn’t be that formal. We will spend long time together.”

“Ann has told me she loves you. How can she love her caretaker? I don’t understand it.”

“It is simple, Cindy. I was nice to her from the very first moment I spotted her in front of my house. I was shocked when she explained me about your world, and I suddenly felt a strong emotion to her. As she asked me to become her caretaker, I hesitated first, but she convinced me. During the first night she snuggled to me, and I realized I loved her.”

“How did you react to her diapers? It had to be a big surprise.”

“Of course, it was a big surprise and I had to look clumsy while changing her for the first time. However, I accepted it. After all, it is a little issue only. My Annie is a smart and independent girl.”

Meanwhile they reached the portal and Cindy stopped; her heart was beating fast, and she squeezed Freddie’s hand.

“Are you afraid of the unknown, Cindy? Don’t worry and trust me,” Freddie stepped forward slowly and Cindy followed him.

They passed the portal and were walking down a forest path, but Freddie noticed a small tear in Cindy’s eye.

“What happened, Cindy?” he got a bit worried.

“My caretaker never stroked my hair and never hugged me. She gave me everything I needed but I’m sad when you told me about Ann and about your relationship.”

“Oh, it is sad indeed,” Freddie suddenly stopped, let go of Cindy’s hand and stroked her hair. Cindy also stopped and more tears appeared in her eyes. Freddie instinctively hugged her, and she hugged him back.

“Thanks, Freddie, hold me tight, please; it is that pleasant,” she smiled at him.

“You are welcome, Cindy,” Freddie wiped her tears away, “Let’s go to my house now.”

Cindy nodded, took him at hand just like a little girl and let him lead her.

“Well, this is my humble house,” Freddie stopped and unlocked the door, “Come in.”

“Oh, it is luxurious,” Cindy stared at the interior, “are you a wealthy man, Freddie?”

“I don’t think so; however, my girlfriend Marianne help me with the furniture and other equipment. Let me show you the house,” Freddie led her to the kitchen, living room and the bedrooms.

“Does Ann play with dolls?” Cindy stared at the dollhouse in Ann’s bedroom.

“Yeah, she sometimes wants to be a little girl and play.”

Cindy shook her head; she didn’t understand Ann; the working table and computer contrasted with the dollhouse and changing table.

“Cindy, do you help me with lunch? We can cook together. After lunch we will wait for Annie if you don’t want to go back earlier.”

“I’m not in a hurry, Freddie but … can you hug me again, please?”

“Of course,” Freddie hugged her and held her tight. She relaxed in his arms and put her head onto his shoulder. He stroked her hair for awhile.

“Cindy, let’s go cooking,” he turned to her five minutes later, “however, are you wet? Should I check your diapee?” he suddenly used the word diapee.

Cindy realized her diaper was wet again and she nodded: “I am wet.”

“Go with me to Ann’s bedroom; I will change you there,” Freddie took her at hand and led to Ann’s bedroom. Cindy was about to remove her shoes and tights, but Freddie stopped her.

“Lie down and Freddie will change you,” he smiled and pushed her onto the bed gently.

Cindy was surprised but she obeyed. Freddie pulled down her tights and pressed his hand against the rubber pants.

“Cindy is soaked again,” he smiled and unbuttoned the rubber pants. Both diapers were soaked, “Do you remember when you peed?”

“No, Freddie; I didn’t notice it,” Cindy shook her head. She had to check her diapers regularly except for the time with Stevie. Unfortunately, she often forgot it.

“No problem, Cindy. Freddie will remind you of checking your diapers or he even can check you.”

Meanwhile he cleaned Cindy’s crotch, powdered her, and put two large diapers on her; however, he realized that Cindy needed large diapers and there were too few of them in her bag.

“Cindy, tomorrow we will start the internship, but you should bring more diapers with you. If you need help, I’ll carry the bag,” he pulled up her tights.

“I think you should come,” Cindy nodded and stood up.

Freddie and Cindy cooked the lunch; Cindy wasn’t as skilled as Ann; nevertheless, she helped him a lot. After lunch she did the dishes while Freddie was working.

“Where will I work?” she asked Freddie when she finished and walked over to his workroom.

“I think you can work here; there is enough place for your computer on the table. We both can work, and you can ask for help or a consultation anytime.”

“A good idea,” Cindy nodded and watched him. She focused on Freddie’s work and ignored the grumbling in her bowels. The semi-liquid stinky mass filled the back of her diaper.

Freddie also focused on his work until the smell hit his nostrils; he smiled only and turned to Cindy:

“Cindy, did you poop in your diaper? I’d say yes, according to the smell.”

“Sorry, Freddie,” Cindy realized the mass in her diaper and sighed.

“No problem, I will change you in a jiffy. Let’s go to the bathroom. You might need a shower,” Freddie took her at hand and ushered her to the bathroom.

“Would you undress on your own or should Freddie do it for you?” Freddie smiled at her. Although she was 16, she didn’t behave like a teenager. She was more like an overgrown little girl.

Cindy hesitated for a short moment. She always had to take care of herself except for the diaper change. Susan never offered her that kind of care. Now she was curious suddenly.

“Could you help me, please?” she made puppy eyes.

“Of course,” Freddie stroked her hair and undressed her slowly until she was standing in front of him and wearing her diaper only.

“Up to the tub,” Freddie took her at hand and helped her into the tub; he unbuttoned the rubber pants, held the dirty diaper, and used it to wipe away most of the poop.

“Take a shower,” Freddie passed her the shower head and the shower gel and put the dirty diapers into the pail, “The towels are on the top shelf. Get dry and I’ll wait for you in Ann’s bedroom,” he took her clothes and carried them to Ann’s bedroom.

As she finished the shower, she dried herself and walked over to Ann’s bedroom.

“Lie down, Freddie put clean diapees on you and helps you get dressed,” he smiled at her.

“Freddie, do you take care of Ann in the same way?”

“Sometimes, when she wants to. Otherwise, she is total independent except for diaper changes,” Freddie explained while diapering and dressing her.

“Freddie, do you consider me crazy if I wanted that kind of care? I behaved like a little girl.”

“Not at all, Cindy. All you need is a bit of emotional relationship. Ann was surprised but she accepted it quickly. Did you see the dollhouse? She wants to be little sometimes.”

“Thanks a lot, Freddie,” Cindy sat up and she suddenly kissed Freddie’s cheek. At that moment the door opened, and Ann was standing in the doorframe.

“Hi, Cindy, nice to see you here. Has you started the internship already?”

“Hi, princess,” Freddie smiled at Ann and stretched his arms; Ann ran across the room and hugged him tightly.

Cindy was confused; she didn‘t know what to do but Ann turned to her and stretched her left arm.

“Join the hug.”

Cindy stood up and walked slowly towards Freddie and Ann. They reacted quickly and hugged her.

“Welcome to our family, Cindy.”

Later in the afternoon Cindy was walking back and her mind was full of her new experiences. She was looking forward to the internship and she wished secretly to move to Freddie forever.

• Like 1

Part 16

Cindy’s internship was advancing very well. Freddie explained her the basic rules of a game development. They created the necessary development documents – basic design and detailed design. Cindy decided for a simple adventure with some RPG features. She assembled the scenes, cast and game rules and started coding.

She arrived at Freddie’s house every workday early in the morning and left before dinner. Of course, she needed diaper changes. Freddie was very attentive; he checked her diapers regularly and changed them. Cindy didn’t protest at all when Freddie reached to her diapered crotch. She’s never leaked during her stay, and she calmed down. It was much better than at school.

Freddie changed Cindy’s diapers in Ann’s bedroom usually and she always looked furtively at the dollhouse. She even wanted to ask Ann, but they didn’t have any opportunity to talk together undisturbed. Ann returned from the school late in the afternoon and Cindy usually left shortly after Ann’s arrival.

“Freddie, would you mind if I stayed here for an entire weekend?” Cindy asked Freddie after four weeks of the internship. She collected her courage to ask him that question, but she was curious about the life in the alternative world. All she knew was Freddie’s house and a few internet sites she had found. Nevertheless, the sites even raised her curiosity.

“I wouldn’t mind it, Cindy. Ask your caretaker; I think she wouldn’t mind as well.”

Freddie was right; Susan didn’t mind the weekend stay. She even looked indifferent. Cindy guessed that her caretaker wouldn’t miss her at all.

“Freddie, my caretaker agreed to my weekend stay,” Cindy announced the next day.

“Well, don’t forget spare clothes and the nightshirt. We also plan to go shopping. You will see Fallbrook; it is a nearby town. You also can buy clothes or shoes there; Marianne will help you.”

Ann was enthusiastic when she heard the news and Marianne promised to spend the weekend with them. Freddie explained Cindy’s issue to Marianne, and she arrived on Thursday and brought a package of disposables at Cindy’s size.

---------------------------------

Cindy appeared early in the morning, and she was carrying a big bag with her clothes.

“Good morning, Cindy, come in,” Freddie smiled at her and stroked her hair, “put your bag into Ann’s bedroom. I think that you will sleep there on the couch. However, I guess Ann will sleep in my bed and her bed will be free as well.”

Cindy nodded and headed towards Ann’s bedroom; she put the bag on the floor next to the cabinet when Freddie steed to her and reached to her diaper.

“Okay, you are wet; lie down,” he smiled at Cindy and turned to the cabinet; he took a disposable from the package and showed it to Cindy.

“What is this?” Cindy stared at the disposable diaper. She has never seen anything like that.

“This is a more comfortable diaper, Cindy. You can pee in it more and you won’t feel the wetness,” Freddie pulled down her tights, unbuttoned the rubber pants and removed the soaked diapers. Cindy shook her head, but she was surprised when he taped the disposable shut and pulled her tights back up. She stood up and realized the comfort of the disposable. It wasn’t as thick as the cloth ones.

“Won’t I leak?” Cindy was worried about her nightmare.

“Nope, Cindy. I will check you regularly anyway and you will see,” Freddie kissed her forehead and led her to his workroom.

Cindy started working and she forgot about her surroundings as usual. She peed in the diaper and didn't notice it. However, Freddie didn’t forget, and he checked her diaper about two hours later before going to the kitchen.

“Lunch time, Cindy,” he announced and walked over to her to check her diaper, “it is still alright, Cindy.”

“What?” Cindy stood up and felt the heavy package between her legs, but she didn’t feel any sign of wetness, “I haven’t needed any diaper change since morning. Is it possible?”

“Yeah, it is. I’ve told you that this diaper is more comfortable and holds more pee.”

They sat down and had their lunch and Cindy offered Freddie to do the dishes. He nodded and returned to his work.

While Cindy was doing the dishes, she felt her bowels grumbling and a mass of poop filled the back of her diaper. She startled and reached between her legs, but she didn’t feel any leak. However, the package between her legs was heavy and dropping down.

“Freddie, I need a diaper change now,” she walked over to the working room.

“Okay, go to the bathroom; you might need a shower,” he smiled and followed her.

This time, Cindy undressed herself and stepped into the tub on her own. Freddie untaped the heavy package and put it into the bin together with Ann’s disposables.

Ten minutes later Cindy was sitting at her computer and working again. Freddie was sitting next to her and working on his own project.

“Hi, daddy, hi, Cindy,” Ann greeted them cheerfully when she returned from school, “I’m looking forward to the weekend. It is great that you stay with us, Cindy,” she walked over to Cindy and hugged her from behind.

“Hey, peed-in princess; up to the changing table,” Freddie stood up and headed towards Ann’s bedroom. Ann didn’t wait, removed all her clothes and jumped onto the changing table and spread her legs.

Freddie changed her quickly and put a disposable on her. She put on her home dress and tights and returned to the working room.

“I will prepare the dinner now. You can work until then,” she announced.

“Ann, does Freddie always call you a peed-in princess? Isn’t it embarrassing?” Cindy was taken aback.

“Not always but I like it a lot. I’m his princess though and I’m wet almost always,” Ann grinned and hurried up to the kitchen.

Cindy shook her head and continued her work; Freddie also returned and sat down to his computer. Sounds of cooking could be heard from the kitchen and a pleasant smell spread across the house.

“Good evening,” Marianne entered the room and smiled at Cindy: “You are Cindy, isn’t you? Nice to meet you. My name is Marianne.”

“Yeah, I am Cindy. Nice to meet you too, … Marianne,” Cindy turned her head and spotted a young woman wearing a T-shirt and jeans. Just like Ann, Cindy was shocked by Marianne’s pants.

“Are you wearing pants?”

“Yeah, Cindy. Girls and women wear pants, skirts, or dresses in our world. If you want to, we can buy some for you as well. Tomorrow we will go shopping.”

Cindy hesitated; she wasn’t used to pants. Women had to wear skirts except for sports in her world. However, pants were more comfortable.

“Okay, I’ll try out some tomorrow,” she nodded, “however; I can wear them here only.”

“Don’t worry; I hope that you will spend more weekends here. Annie was looking forward to you. You will learn about the life in our world; I’ll help you, dear,” Marianne stroked Cindy’s hair.

“It is a good idea,” Cindy smiled at Marianne. She was getting more curious, and she felt Marianne’s emotions. After all, Marianne was a woman, and she could understand her a little better.

The dinner was delicious, and Cindy was shocked by Ann’s skills. The little girl was able to prepare a complete meal and lay the table on her own and without any help.

“Cindy, do you help me?” Ann asked Cindy when they finished dinner, “Daddy and Marianne can relax now. We will take care of them.”

“Okay, why not?” Cindy started gathering the dishes and Ann started washing them.

“Ann, I have to admire your skills. To be honest, I wouldn’t be able to cook this dinner.”

“How so? We learned it at school though,” Ann was a bit surprised.

“I know, but I wasn’t good at it. I focused on math and programming and neglected everything else.”

“Now you can learn it. Should I teach you cooking some simple meals.”

“Maybe sometimes,” Cindy shrugged, “but … Ann, I’ve noticed a dollhouse in your room. It doesn’t match your almost adult condition.”

“Cindy, the adult life is challenging, and I asked daddy for some relaxation. I have a little girl time every Sunday. Will you join me?”

“Ann, it is crazy.”

“Yeah, it is crazy but very pleasant. Join me and you will see.”

Meanwhile Ann felt her bowels grumbling and a mass of poop filled her diaper; she ignored it and continued.

“Hey, Ann, you pooped yourself,” Cindy noticed what happened, “you should ask Freddie for a change.”

“Not necessary at this moment, Cindy. We will prepare coffee for Marianne and daddy now and wait for you. I guess you will poop as well. We can have the diaper change and a bath together.”

“Okay then. I’m not sure if I will poop but the bath idea is great,” Cindy nodded and helped Ann with the coffee.

“Thanks, girls,” Marianne took the plate and put it onto the conference table in the living room, “Hey, I feel a messy diaper. Who needs the change?”

“It’s me,” Ann replied instantly.

“Well, we will drink the coffee and you both can have a bath then. Cindy, do you mind a bath together with Ann?”

“Not at all if we fit into the tub.”

“I think you do. It is big enough.”

The bath was pleasant for both Cindy and Ann, and they were tired already. Ann lay down on the changing table and Cindy on Ann’s bed. Marianne put a clean diaper on Cindy while Freddie took care of Ann.

“Cindy, do you mind sleeping in my bed?” Ann asked Cindy after the diaper change. They were sitting on Ann’s bed.

“Freddie told me I should sleep on the couch,” Cindy wasn’t sure.

“The bed is more comfortable, and I won’t be alone. Daddy will sleep with Marianne though.”

“Okay,” Cindy remembered Freddie talking about Ann sleeping in his bed. She lay down, Ann snuggled to her, and Cindy covered them.

Ten minutes later, Freddie peeked into the room; he smiled, switched off the light and closed the door.

• Like 2

Part 17

As soon as Ann snuggled to Cindy, Cindy suddenly felt like in heaven. Everyone was nice to her, and the overall atmosphere was quite different from her actual home. She understood how Ann could love her caretaker. Freddie was much more than her caretaker. Cindy hasn’t read anything about the alternative world and the relationship between parents and their children was new for her. Nevertheless, it was a pleasant surprise.

The little body snuggling to her provided her with a strange serenity. Ann was sound asleep, and Cindy also dozed off minutes later; when Freddie peeked into the room, she was asleep already.

Deep in the night Cindy opened her eyes and wanted to get up; she supposed she would need a diaper change. Her diapers were soaked at that time usually.

“Hey; what is going on?” Ann awoke when Cindy stirred.

“I need a change.”

“Check your diaper; it will hold until morning,” Ann calmed her down, “close your eyes and have some more sleep.”

Cindy reached between her legs and realized that Ann was right. The diaper wasn’t soaked yet. She relaxed and closed her eyes again.

---------------------------------------

“Morning,” Cindy opened her eyes when Ann poked her nose. The sun was peeking into their bedroom.

“Morning, Cindy,” Ann smiled at her, but she kept snuggling to Cindy, “I’m looking forward to today’s shopping already. It will be fun.”

Cindy stretched her limbs and instinctively reached to her diaper. It was quite heavy but there was no leak. She was surprised.

“How much did you pee, Cindy? I think I need a diaper change already,” Ann asked her without any sign of embarrassment.

“Let’s get up, Ann. I think a change would be imminent,” Cindy nodded and get up. Ann followed her.

“Morning, peed-in princess … or two princesses,” Freddie smiled at Cindy and Ann. “Hopefully, you don’t mind calling you a peed-in princess, too, Cindy.”

Cindy shrugged; she remembered Ann’s words from the day ago and shook her head. “No, I don’t mind it. It is nice.

“Okay then. Back to the bedroom and get prepared, girls.”

“Okay, daddy,” Ann headed back to her bedroom, got a clean diaper and lay down on the changing table.

“Cindy, lie down on the bed and get a clean diaper from the package,” Ann turned to Cindy while waiting for the change.

Freddie and Marianne entered the room and smiled; both girls were waiting, their legs spread and clean diapers sitting next to them. Freddie headed towards the changing table and Marianne towards the bed.

“Cindy, wouldn’t you like to change the diaper on your own? You are a big girl though,” Marianne asked Cindy.

Cindy shook her head. Two or three days ago she would agree but now her attitude changed. When Freddie or Marianne changed her diaper, she liked it.

Marianne removed the soaked diaper and cleaned Cindy’s crotch. Cindy closed her eyes; she suddenly enjoyed the cleaning, but she didn’t understand why. Her body was still immature.

After the diaper change Freddie and Marianne left and Ann and Cindy dressed themselves. Cindy stared at Ann’s clothes. Ann put on nylons, a pink T-shirt and denim skirt.

“Ann, where is this from? Can I have those beautiful clothes, too?” Cindy was taken aback.

“Of course, Cindy. You will see all the shops in Fallbrook. I was shocked when I spotted them for the first time.”

As Ann and Cindy finished dressing, they walked over to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Freddie had prepared it already.

“Cindy, come with me,” Marianne asked Cindy when they finished, “We have some time left until you will poop, and I’ll show you something meanwhile.

Cindy got curious and followed Marianne to Freddie’s bedroom. Marianne pointed to the small toilet table with a mirror.

“Sit down, Cindy. You are a big girl and I’d like to help you look like any other girl at your age, at least in our world. Let’s rearrange your hair; pigtails are quite childish,” Marianne removed the rubber bands and put on a nice hairclip.

“You can use a little lipstick and eyebrow dye as well,” Marianne showed Cindy how to use it. Cindy looked in the mirror and stared wide-eyed at the teenager mirror image.

“Wow, I’m more adult than the girls in our world,” she exclaimed.

“Cindy, you are not a child anymore,” Marianne smiled. At the same moment Cindy’s bowels ejected their contents in her diaper.

“Just in time,” Marianne grinned,” let’s have a quick diaper change and we can go shopping.”

Cindy stopped dead in her tracks when she spotted the shopping center. She headed towards the nearest clothing shop and Marianne accompanied her. Freddie and Ann headed towards the groceries to buy food.

The first piece of clothing were pants. Marianne was wearing jeans and Cindy also tried up a pair of jeans. She felt a bit strange, and the diaper was visible.

“Marianne, I don’t know. The girls here don’t wear diapers and my diaper is visible,” Cindy was watching herself in the changing room mirror.

“No problem, dear. We will buy a longer T-shirt and it covers the diaper. Wait here and I’ll bring one,” Marianne left, and she returned five minutes later with two long T-shirts.

“Okay, it’s good,” Cindy put on the T-shirt and realized that the diaper wasn’t visible anymore. She even decided to wear it and she put her old clothes into her bag. However, she kept her tights on.

“Marianne, girls have bigger breasts, and they look even younger than me,” Cindy noticed the difference.

“Cindy, we can solve it as well,” Marianne led Cindy to the undergarment isle and showed her a stuffed bra. Cindy nodded and they headed to the family bathroom to check her diaper and to put on the bra. Cindy’s diaper was still okay, and she left the bathroom indistinguishable from other girls at her age. The diaper was well hidden beneath the T-shirt.

“Cindy, you look great,” Freddie and Ann exclaimed unisono when they met in the hall.

“Thanks, it’s Marianne’s merit. She helped me with the clothes,” Cindy blushed a bit, “unfortunately, I can’t wear them in our world.” At that moment, the idea of staying with Freddie hit her again. The life would be different.

“No problem, Cindy; you will have a motivation to spend more weekends here,” Ann smiled at Cindy.

“Right,” Cindy smiled back but her mind was occupied by different thoughts.

“Let’s have some snacks and watch a movie before we return home,” Freddie turned to Marianne and the girls.

“A good idea,” they replied almost unisono.

After the movie they were passing bathrooms and Freddie grinned.

“Hey, peed-in princesses,” he almost whispered; he didn’t want anyone else to hear his words, “change time.”

Cindy smiled, she suddenly liked to be called a peed-in princess. She nodded and opened the family bathroom door. Ann, Freddie, and Marianne followed her. She didn’t hesitate and climbed onto a big changing table. Ann climbed onto another one. Both girls pulled down their pants and tights and waited.

As usual, Marianne changed Cindy and Freddie changed Ann. After the diaper change, they loaded everything into Freddie’s car and drove off home.

“Freddie, could I attend a university here when I graduate high school?” Cindy turned to Freddie.

“Why not? I think you are a good student, and you should be admitted to the local university in Fallbrook,” Freddie replied, “However, you would have to learn driving at least,” he didn’t mention diaper changes or toilet training.

“Cindy, would you live with us then?” Ann asked Cindy; she guessed what Cindy wanted.

Cindy hesitated for a second and nodded then.

• Like 2

Maybe we should meet a teenager from our world who would like to experience life on the other side of the border. Perhaps they might have a development disorder that means they feel out of place here and might do better there.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

Maybe we should meet a teenager from our world who would like to experience life on the other side of the border. Perhaps they might have a development disorder that means they feel out of place here and might do better there.

It could be a good idea. Anyway we need an opportunity for the encounter. Cindy will come more often and maybe move to Freddie and she could meet the teenager.

Part 18

“Cindy, tomorrow is my little girl day. Would you like to join me?” Ann asked Cindy after dinner while they were doing dishes.

“How is the little girl day?” Cindy got curious. She had a vague idea about it, but she wanted to know more details.

“It is quite simple, Cindy. You won’t have to do anything but play with me. Daddy and Marianne will take care of us; they will feed us, change our diapers, and dress us just like we were small toddlers. I also wear thick cloth diapers; it is a nice feeling of the package between my legs.”

Cindy hesitated first; it was very childish. However, she remembered the first diaper change in Freddie’s house and his reaction and nodded.

“Ann, I’ll join you and,” she blushed, “I’m even looking forward to it.”

“Don’t blush, Cindy. I’m ten and I need a piece of my childhood. I believe that you also need it. Daddy and Marianne are great.”

Cindy smiled and nodded; she couldn’t wait for the upcoming day. Meanwhile her bowels started moving and the back of her diaper exploded.

“Ann, has you pooped already?” Cindy asked Ann when they finished the dishes.

“Not yet but I think I will poop soon,” Ann replied, “Let’s go to the bedroom and browse the net until then.”

“Okay,” Cindy ignored the messy diaper and followed Ann. However, Ann stopped and pooped before they got to the bedroom. They headed towards the living room.

“Daddy, Cindy would like to have a little girl day tomorrow,” Ann announced, and Freddie and Marianne turned towards them and smiled.

“Okay, that a great idea,” Freddie smiled, “let’s start instantly. Love, help me with our little girls.”

Marianne nodded and took Cindy at hand and led her to the bathroom. Freddie and Ann followed them.

“You are a little girl, Cindy; you don’t have to take care of anything,” Marianne undressed Cindy, removed her dirty diaper, and helped her into the tub. Freddie undressed Ann, he also removed the dirty diaper and lifted her in his arms and put her into the tub.

“Bath time, littles,” Freddie showered both Ann and Cindy to wash away the poop and filled the tub with warm water and added the bath foam.

“Have fun,” Marianne got a rubber duck and put it into the tub between Cindy and Ann. Ann didn’t hesitate and pushed the duck towards Cindy. Cindy was a bit surprised, but she accepted the little girl role and pushed the duck back. Ann laughed and Cindy joined her soon. Ann peed into the water, but she didn’t feel it at all.

Marianne and Freddie smiled at each other and left the bathroom. They returned about half an hour later when the water was getting cold.

“Bedtime,” Freddie lifted Ann and Cindy stepped out of the tub. Marianne wrapped her into a large towel and led towards the bedroom. Freddie dried Ann and carried her to the bedroom and put her onto the changing table.

Marianne took four large cloth diapers and put them onto Cindy’s crotch. The package was quite thick and kept Cindy’s legs apart. Ann was diapered in the same way. Marianne and Freddie put nightshirts onto the girls and Freddie carried Ann to the bed. Cindy lay down next to Ann.

Freddie got two pacifiers and held them ion his hand. Ann instantly grabbed one and put it into her mouth. Cindy was taken aback first, but she grinned and took the second one. As she put it into her mouth, she got a very pleasant feeling, and her eyes closed a minute later. Ann was asleep already.

Cindy awoke in the night when Freddie uncovered her and checked her diapers. The package was thick, but it was soaked anyway.

“Sshh; the princess has peed a lot in her diapee, and she needs clean ones,” Freddie unbuttoned the rubber pants, removed the wet diapers, cleaned her crotch and put four clean diapers on her. Cindy fell asleep again and a smile appeared on her lips; she instinctively put the pacifier into her mouth again.

In the morning, Ann opened her eyes and stretched her limbs, the pacifier still was in her mouth. Cindy was still asleep, and Ann poked her nose.

“Morning, Cindy; how did you sleep?” she pulled the pacifier out of her mouth.

“Morning,” Cindy answered, and the pacifier fell out of her mouth, “I slept well, and Freddie changed my diapers in the night.”

“I didn’t need it; I’m wearing four diapers. What about you?”

“So am I, but I pee a lot more. The diapers were soaked already and now I’m all wet again.”

“My diapers are soaked, too. Let’s go to daddy and mommy and greet them.

“Okay,” Cindy stood up and realized the thick package between her legs. She had to waddle just like a small toddler. The heavy package was dropping between her legs. Ann followed her.

“Morning, peed-in princesses,” Marianne smiled at the girls when they appeared in the kitchen. She stepped towards them and stroked their hairs. The girls were incredibly cute.

“Let’s go back and change your diapees,” she led them back to the bedroom; Ann crawled onto the changing table, and Cindy lay down on the bed.

Marianne started changing Cindy; she changed her into the same package of four large diapers and dressed her into a simple dress. After that she changed Ann and dressed her into a childish-looking dress. Both girls took their pacifiers and waddled towards the kitchen.

“Sit down and wait for your breakfast,” Freddie put two baby bottles with milk in front of them and two plates with ham and eggs cut into small pieces. He sat down next to Ann and started feeding her. Marianne did the same for Cindy.

Cindy almost protested, but she again realized the little girl role and let Marianne feed her. To her utter surprise it was very pleasant, and she enjoyed every moment of that morning. She took the baby bottle and put the nipple into her mouth when Marianne finished feeding her. The warm milk was delicious, and she remembered her past very long ago and closed her eyes. While drinking the milk, she peed in her diaper and didn’t realize it.

Ann also took the baby bottle and drank it up quickly. While drinking, she wet herself, too. As she finished the bottle, she turned to Freddie.

“Thanks, daddy,” she stood up and headed towards the bedroom to play.

“Thanks, Marianne,” Cindy stood up and followed Ann. They sat down and Ann showed Cindy the dollhouse.

“Let’s play now, Cindy. I introduce my dollies to you now.”

Five minutes later, the 10 years old and the 16 years old were sitting in front of the dollhouse and playing like little girls. Freddie peeked in the room quietly and closed the door.

As Marianne brought them juice and snack, she noticed the smell of messy diapers. Neither of the girls seemed to mind it and they even sighed and protested when they had to interrupt their game. However, Cindy liked the diaper changes and the feeling of four thick diapers that made her waddle.

“What a pity; the little girl day is over,” Cindy sighed when she was about to leave in the evening. She liked the idea; she liked Freddie and Marianne and Ann, and she definitely wanted to live with them. Her only worry was Stevie; who would teach him?

Part 19

“Cindy, be sincere please. You would like to live with Freddie, wouldn’t you?” Susan asked Cindy while changing her diaper before bedtime. She noticed Cindy’s frequent visits and she also noticed her mood after coming back from behind the Border.

Susan was Cindy’s caretaker, but she never felt any emotions to her, and she wouldn’t miss her. She still had Stevie and she could become a caretaker of another child. It was kind of her job rather than a close relationship.

Cindy had finished her internship long ago and now she was about to graduate. She turned 17 two months ago, and it was the last year when she needed a caretaker. She also could change her own diapers, but she wasn’t too enthusiastic about it. Susan was a bit surprised by Cindy’s laziness; however, she didn’t want to push the girl too much. It wasn’t a big deal.

“Yeah, I would,” Cindy felt a relief when Susan asked her directly. She didn’t want to start that talk and felt a bit guilty. She should be thankful to Susan for taking care of her for long years. Her voice was hesitant.

“Don’t worry, Cindy. You can live with Freddie if he accepts you. I’ve been taking care of you, and I can become a caretaker of another child that needs it,” her words were totally impersonal, just like she was talking about a job, “tell him and we can arrange everything necessary.”

The next day Cindy met Ann at school and told her about her idea. They were sitting at the table and eating lunch.

“Ann, what if I would live with you? Would you mind it?”

“Not at all. I couldn’t wait until you decide for it and daddy also has mentioned it several times. I’m sure you are welcome at our house,” Ann suddenly stood up and hugged Cindy. Some schoolmates turned their heads and watched the scene; they were not used to that kind of behavior. Nevertheless, nobody mocked them.

“However, who will help Stevie? He isn’t as good at school as I am,” Cindy continued when she sat down again.

“Don’t worry. I will help him, and he can come visit us whenever he wants to,” Ann replied instantly.

“Well, that’s it then. All I need is asking Freddie.”

“Don’t hesitate and call him,” Ann encouraged Cindy and Cindy really dialed him.

“Freddie Stevens speaking.”

“Freddie, this is Cindy. I’d like to ask you something.”

“Go ahead. If the question is the one, I suppose, then my answer is yes.”

“Can I move to you, please?”

“I’ve said already. My answer is yes. I’ll come tomorrow and arrange the documents.”

“Thanks, Freddie. I’m looking forward to you already.”

“Mister Stevens, I’m a bit surprised by Cindy’s decision. It is quite unusual to change caretaker, but it isn’t for the first time,” Susan turned to Freddie while they were walking from the court to Susan’s house. Cindy was still at school.

“I know, miss Atkins. The judge has told us about several cases.”

“Do you have any idea why Cindy decided to live with you?”

“Maybe she likes the live behind the Border.”

“Maybe; anyway, she has changed a lot since the internship. She is more responsible, and her bladder problems seem to have ceased. However, she doesn’t want to learn diaper changes on her own. Do you have any idea about the reason?”

“Difficult to say,” Freddie shrugged but he was quite amused. Cindy liked her diapers just like Ann and she might refuse toilet training.

Meanwhile they reached Susan’s house. Susan packed Cindy’s possessions and diapers. To Freddie’s surprise, all Cindy’s possessions matched into two big bags.

“Hi, Susan, hi, Freddie,” Cindy entered her bedroom and spotted Freddie. She smiled at Freddie widely.

“Hi, Cindy. You will move to me. Your former caretaker has arranged everything, and we can go now. I think that Ann will be at home already.”

“Okay, Freddie. Could you change my diaper please?” Cindy turned to Freddie instead of Susan.

“Of course, lie down,” he smiled at Cindy and took two large diapers from the bag.

Susan stared at Cindy wide-eyed when Cindy lay down and pulled down her tights and even closed her eyes. Freddie unbuttoned the rubber pants, removed the wet diapers, and cleaned her crotch and put clean diapers on her. Cindy looked like she enjoyed being changed by Freddie and Susan shook her head only.

“Okay, let’s go, Cindy,” Freddie took the bags and turned towards the door, but he stopped.

“Miss Atkins, thank you for everything.”

“Mister Stevens, you are welcome. Hopefully Cindy’s decision is correct. However, I have to admire your courage to take care of two girls from behind the Border.”

“Miss Atkins, Ann is an independent girl, and the only care she needs are diaper changes. Besides of it, she even takes care of me and the house. I’m sure that I’ll manage Cindy as well.”

“Susan, thank you for your care,” Cindy turned to Susan and headed towards the door.

“No problem, Cindy. It is my job and my … mission,” Susan replied, she didn’t show any emotion.

Freddie and Cindy left Susan’s house and Cindy even didn’t look back. She hurried up towards the portal and Freddie had to speed up.

“Freddie … daddy?” Cindy stopped and looked at Freddie.

“Yeah, I’m your daddy now, my princess,” Freddie put the bags onto the ground and stretched his arms.

“Thank you, daddy,” Cindy literally jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. Tears appeared in her eyes.

“I’m happy to have that nice daughter,” Freddie wiped away her tears, “Let’s hurry up; Ann will be impatient; she can’t wait for her new sister.”

“Okay, daddy … daddy … daddy,” Cindy repeated the word over and over. She took one of the bags and stepped forward.

“Hi, Annie,” ten minutes later Freddie opened the door and entered the house. A pleasant smell was spreading already. Ann was cooking dinner.

“Hi, daddy,” Ann emerged from the kitchen, “Hi, sis,” she spotted Cindy and ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"Hi, Annie ... sis," Cindy hugged Ann back and held her new sister. She liked to use the new words, daddy, and sis.

“Daddy, the peed-in princess needs an urgent change; her diaper has leaked,” Ann let go of Cindy.

“No problem, dear. Up to the changing table,” Freddie smiled at Ann; surprisingly Cindy reacted quicker.

“Sis, I will change you. I’m 17 and can change diapers already,” she followed Ann to the bedroom. Ann lay down on the changing table and waited.

Cindy pulled down the wet tights, unbuttoned the rubber pants and removed the soaked diapers. After cleaning Ann’s crotch, she got a disposable and put it onto Ann.

“All done,” she smiled at Ann and carried the wet diapers and tights to the bathroom.

Freddie was taken aback. Susan had told him about Cindy’s reluctance and now she was willing to change her sister.

“Daddy, your peed-in princess needs a clean diaper,” Cindy’s voice sounded from the bedroom and Freddie shook his head.

“Cindy, you have changed Ann just now. Wouldn’t you like to change your own diapers. You’ve just said you were 17,” he walked over to the bed; Cindy was waiting for him, and she spread her legs.

“Daddy, your older daughter Cindy can change her younger sister, but the peed-in princess Cindy would like to be changed by the loving daddy,” she grinned, and Freddie had to laugh.

“Okay then,” he leaned down and kissed her forehead. Cindy closed her eyes and waited until he pulled down her tights, unbuttoned the rubber pants and removed the wet diapers. While he was cleaning her, she smiled; suddenly she got a pleasant feeling.

“Finished,” Freddie put a disposable on her, “you can put on the home wear now.”

Cindy nodded, jumped up, took off her shirt and skirt and put on the new home wear. Now she was wearing T-shirt and sweatpants.

“Dinner,” Ann announced from the kitchen, “let’s celebrate the first day with my new sister.”