LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shaving Foam Inside Diaper

I tried spraying shaving foam inside a diaper today. I put it on and the sensation was amazing. I was expecting it to feel good but honestly it blew me away.

Does anyone know if there are risks involved with this? Is prolonged skin exposure to shaving foam harmful? I want to try this for an extended period of time but not at personal risk to my health.

Has anyone else tried this? How was it for you? Any other fun ideas with shaving foam?

• safeandhappy changed the title to Shaving Foam Inside Diaper

Ahhy, you're full of

In the early '90's I did a parody called SHAVING CREAM: THE NEXT DEGENERATION, here are the lyrics, I will not put in the chorus as it is the same as the original

First Benny Bell then Demento
made of this song a great hit
but now it's the next generation
And guess what; it still sounds like...

Well Chris was my very first romance
but I could get nowhere with it
I said "darling please go out with me"
She said "I'd rather go out with..."

I love obscure sexualisms,
of which some are wierd I'll admit
But I don't think you canget AIDS from
fondling a handful of...

I love to dress up as a baby
With me rubber pants are a hit
and drink milk from my little bottle
While I'm filling a diaper with....

Now this is the and of my story
I can't find new verses to fit
If any of you feel elated
Stick your head in a bucket of....
shi............kelbruber!

• Like 1

Thanks for the tip and experience, I may give it a try. It seems like a nice way to feel like you have a messy diaper, but smell fresh and clean. My morning diaper, to the contrary, is certainly not fresh and clean, very wet and messy sitting here.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, AU Wet Pants said:

Love this song it has been years since I heard it!

The record was made in '49 or 9 and re-released with the audio quality as is in the mid '70's

7 hours ago, Moochie said:

Thanks for the tip and experience, I may give it a try. It seems like a nice way to feel like you have a messy diaper, but smell fresh and clean. My morning diaper, to the contrary, is certainly not fresh and clean, very wet and messy sitting here.

I came across some new information. The foam that I tried (Gillette Foamy Sensitive) had several complaints in reviews about the new formula being harsh on sensitive skin. I agree. My sensitive parts down there were sending negative feedback.

Fortunately, there are other kinds to try. If anyone has any practical knowledge of what a good product to try would be please share. I am excited to start doing more real-world testing.

It sounds like it is very easy to make your own shaving foam and thereby avoid any harsh ingredients: https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/diy-shaving-cream-how-to-make-fluffy-foam-at-home

Dos:

Make your own

Do nots:

Gillette Foamy Sensitive