LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers, so what’s the deal

So today I made yet another big purchase of diapers, North Shore Mega Max.

Once again I actually considered letting my supplies run out and go back to panties at night but I just couldn’t.

Why? I don’t know what it is and why being in them to sleep and regress is such a draw. I mean I’m an adult and yet regressing and playing in my playpen I have now just let’s me forget about my messed up life and yet regressing to a baby is messed up right?

In some ways I think I could be a caregiver but then I think my baby side would just take over. 
Love all your thoughts, and no I don’t need diapers but being in them is nice 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

yet regressing to a baby is messed up right?

Less messed up than trying to relive your childhood forcibly through your child. Whether it be pageants or youth sports or whatever, too many parents either force or brainwash their kids into those activities. Better to diaper up and suck on your paci.

There is no answer as to why you like it. Just accept that it's a part of you and makes you special. Have fun with it, and live your best life. Not always easy, but I'm trying to live this ethos myself 

I think it is what you make it. It isn't messed up on its own, I think we need to accept ourselves, as long as it doesn't hurt others.

If youre torn, maybe decrease it without going cold turkey? Like one or two nights a week?