LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Curious Discovery

By: Mia

Standing by the window of her descending spaceship Lynne Winterlight looked out onto the land before her. The planet itself was nearly a kaleidoscope of colors. Different shades of red and green dotted the trees and grass. The soil itself was a deep shade of blue and the sky a near bubblegum pink. Pressing a button on the sleeve of her space suit she spoke.

“Look Summers, We are sure this place is safe right? I would much rather not come home with some kind of space flu like last time...”

Her headpiece crackled to life as Lynne heard the robotic female voice of her trusted friend and companion.

“We’ve been over this captain. The readings from the ship said that the air was 100% safe. They just need a few samples of some local fauna and any artifacts you can find or else we can’t afford supplies… And might I remind you that the only reason you got sick was that you decided to eat fruit from planet x9j5 before we discerned its contents? You were lucky it only acted as a laxative.”

Lynne blushed as she remembered back to the few days after eating the deceptive purple and blue spotted fruit. She had to make an extra stop at a nearby spaceport to make sure she had a supply of diapers that could handle that amount of… business.

“I promised you after that I would wait ok?! I was sooo hungry and it looked harmless enough.”

The slight jostling of the ship making contact with the ground made Lynne jump as she grabbed her helmet. Making sure to brush her blue hair out of her face she smiled admiring one of her key features: the pink streak running through it. Slipping the large glass helmet over her head she feels it click and seal into her suit.

Once the hatch on the ship opened and the ramp slowly lowered to the ground Lynne took her first tentative steps out onto the strange planet. Her boots seemed to sink into the soft soil as she walked bending down to collect a few blades of the strange grass.

Taking note of the samples she hit a few buttons on her suit sending the samples back to the ship. Teleportation technology was fairly new even in the year 2875. And while it worked fine for nonhuman things they were still working out the kinks so to speak. Using a small measuring tube Lynne took a small amount of the pastel green that she assumed was water, sending it back to the ship until something on the horizon caught her eye. It appeared to be some sort of structure in the distance and as Lynne opened her comms she spoke.   

“Summers… I’m gonna go check out some ruins by the looks of it. There’s probably some sort of goodies we can get from it.”

As she started towards it she carefully waded through the liquid looking down as her lower half was covered in the pastel color. Groaning a bit she trudged on too focused on her pants to notice the slight slope she had started down. That is until she tripped over the rock that sent her tumbling into a nearby tree.

Groaning, she stood up dusting herself off as she inspected her suit for cuts. Trying her communicator she sighed as she was met with only static. The fall must have damaged something. Looking at the strange object that now towered over her Lynne knew it was something she would have to get repaired when she was done here.

The structure itself towered high above any of the trees around. It shone a bright amber-like yellow as opposed to the pastel colors of the rest of the planet. Walking around the outside Lynne found an entrance that appeared to be carved into the side of this place. Taking a few tentative steps inside she was shocked at what she saw.

Inside this strange crystalline building were smooth walls covered in what appeared to be some sort of mesh-spongy material. The floor itself seemed to be bouncy as she stepped across it nearly losing her footing before she bounced letting out a little giggle.

“Well… this certainly isn’t what I was expecting. What IS this place used for?”

Heading through the hole into what appeared to be another room the explorer seemed to be in some sort of mechanical facility. There were conveyor belts all over and tables on each side as entry and exit points. But there had to be a way to power it all didn’t there? As she searched around Lynne had a hand constantly on the soft wall for support until she brushed what felt like a metallic panel.

“What in the world is…”

Suddenly she felt as though she was falling forwards as the wall gave way tumbling once more as she found herself on her back groaning once again she tried to sit up only to find herself pinned down by something. Looking down she noticed a bar had fallen over her and snapped in place over her chest. Trying desperately to free herself she opened her comms again.

“Uhh, Summers…. I might need a little help. I think I got myself stuck.”

Suddenly her headset sprang to life and as it did she noticed that the machinery in the place was all starting to spring to life with lights and sounds as she felt herself start moving. The sound in her headset was something she didn’t recognize, however.

“Subject Detected… Starting scan for the neural interface.”

Looking around Lynne was happy she opted for the built-in translator in her headset as she heard the voice once again.

“Scan complete… Lynne Winterlight of the planet… ERROR planet not found… Scanning inventory for appropriate garb……. None found… initiating memory matter analysis… scan complete necessary objects created. Beginning care subroutines.”

With a click and a whir, the conveyor belt started moving. Much to Lynne’s chagrin, mechanical hands sprung from the walls and started to quickly and efficiently undress her. Soon she was laying on the top of the moving belt in nothing but a yellowed diaper. Blushing bright red she looked down still struggling.

“C’mon you dumb machine this isn’t right! If you know my name then you obviously know I'm the top ecological scavenger in this quad-mph.”

Suddenly feeling her mouth filled Lynne crossed her eyes blushing as she realized she had just been silenced by a gigantic pacifier. Though it didn’t taste rubbery, instead it had a lingering taste of lemon. As she felt herself compelled to suckle, not helped by the sour flavor puckering her lips a bit more, Lynne didn’t realize that she was being carried off to another part of the facility.

Looking down as she felt her legs being moved just in time to see a new hand come down holding what appeared to be a new diaper. Though this one was decorated in swirling pink and purple dotted with yellow stars. Gasping as she felt the hands work on untaping her own diaper Lynne tried her hardest to struggle and break free of the blasted machine only to be met with a firm swat on her soggy bottom.

As the diaper was removed and more hands came down with wipes, powder, and even lotion as she felt them get to work. The hands gently wiped every exposed pee-covered part of her skin and, she had to give it to them, she felt cleaner than she did when she wiped herself!

Once the wipes were rolled into the used diaper and it was discarded the hands moved onto the lotion and covered her bottom and cleanly shaven womanhood as she couldn’t help but bite her lip and moan a little bit. As they lotioned her up the top of the powder canister was unscrewed and a puff was pulled out gently dabbing onto her exposed bottom and diaper area. Once she felt herself lowered onto the thick padding however she spoke up muffled as the pacifier made her.

“Hey uhhh… guys, I fink dish might be a ittle shick it was tough enough to wawk with my ofver ones but dish diapew seems reawy big”

As her legs were spread apart the thick diaper that encased her was made of a material with a soft plastic shell making it incredibly puffy… and crinkly. Wiggling on the table as the two large tapes were brought up and sealed Lynne found herself released from the bar only to be set upon by the hands holding different clothes.

Trying to stand and waddle away as best she could Lynne found herself grabbed by more hands as she was dragged back and swarmed once more. Once the hands moved away Lynne found herself wearing a ridiculously frilly dress fit only for the girliest of girls and princesses in those old animated holotapes. With a blush and a pout, she stomped her feet spitting the pacifier out!

“Alright if someone doesn’t change this outfit right now we are gonna have problems and by problems I mean this place is going to be LEVELED!”

As soon as she said this the hands recoiled almost in fear as they set upon her again. This time once the dust settled she was in a ruffled pink onesie with a tiny moon and stars on the front her face in a scowl as the hands turned to each other almost confused before descending on her again this time once they were done she looked down at a short t-shirt blue with a pink like through it much like her hair. 

Despite it not being her space suit Lynne couldn’t help but smile and giggle a bit feeling very cute. The thick puffy diaper poked out far from her waist before a noise made her turn to see a familiar face. Stepping into the room the slender robotic form of Summers stepped through the opening. Taking a few minutes to check her surroundings her eyes fell on Lynne and she stifled a giggle.

“When I said the air was breathable I didn’t mean for you to be so… relaxed Lynne.”

Blushing bright red Lynne tried to cover her diaper giving the hands ample time to shove the pacifier back into her mouth causing her to lose her balance on the soft floor as she tumbles back onto her thick diapered bottom. As she looked up at Summers she noticed a few of the hands closing in on her. With barely enough time to spit the pacifier out Lynne barely had time to open her mouth.  

“Summers look out!”

A slender cord was shoved unceremoniously into a port on Summers’ neck as she went limp a voice started from all around as Lyne looked on in shock

“Loading care routines into mobile unit… Load complete. Child released to your care.”

As the cord was removed Summers slumped onto the ground before she stood her face taking on a gentle smile. As she spoke she held her arms out to Lynne walking towards her enveloping her in a hug. Lyne hugged her back in relief.

“I’m glad you seem alright Summers. I can’t tell you how glad I am you found me! But.. how did you know it was coming?”

After a short pause, Lynne jumped with a shocked squeal as she felt a sharp pop on her diapered bottom. Stepping back she saw Summers with a stern look on her face. As she felt herself being lifted up and carried out of the structure back to the pastel-colored world outside.

“I got the distress signal when your suit was removed. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out you got yourself into trouble again. I guess I’m just going to have to be more careful next time and make sure you don’t get into trouble.”

Gulping as she was carried into the ship Lynne would have to be sure to look around in Summers’ memory to see what exactly those machinations did to her. But for the moment she was sitting on the floor of her cabin with Summers standing over her holding a gigantic baby bottle filled with milk. As the nipple was placed into her mouth Lynne decided that she had plenty of time to find out before their next stop at a planet.      

---------

Woo and that's a fun one wasn't it?~ I hope you all enjoyed~ Alsooooooooo

A special thanks to all my patrons with a very special thanks to those in my Bib-liotaph tier and above! : , Bunbunmatty, Squiggle Lynx Girl, Tuxey  and Bees!

• Like 5
  • 4 weeks later...