LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Wears Short Shorts?

I wear short shorts! (well, they're not really shorts, it's just my diaper.)

But what is important to short shorts? Smooth shaved legs!

I just got outta the bathtub, and while I was in, I was wondering if anyone here is as metro as I am. Who else shaves more than their diaper areas?

Who needs a tutorial on men's leg shaving?

Oh, and I totally recommend Coochie Cream for all your body shaving needs! It can be found online or at your favorite adult store --ask for it by name!

Bri,

I understand. Shaving your legs is time consuming, although, unlike women, once you start, you CAN choose to not do it anymore. Some fellas have a hard time mixing their AB side with everything else in their lives. I will say in doing so you will gain a greater appreciation for our female counterparts, both AB and not. It's hard work to keep a body attractive, especially when at the top of the legs is a big fluffy didy. Mosdef increases the cuteness factor, but then again, I've never been fond of seeing hairy legs on a diapered boy. Since it's mostly us guys who post pics of ourselves in diapers, it's more or less my personal agenda to see more of them shaving.

Your wives/gfs might actually appreciate it, too!

I know I have removed it all a time or two every year. I just use Nair or one of the other products, in 5 minutes down the drain it goes. Heard that alot of people can't use it but it works for me.

I don't wear shorts, and nobody can ever see my legs or chest, except the wife and she kinda likes it. So to each their own. While I am straight, I too find it rather weird to view anyone that is hairy wearing a diaper be it male or female. But the variation amoungst us explains the different reasons for which we choose. So go with what you know, it's my thought! ;)