LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Kings as sleep diaper

Unlike your common mass-market cloth-like covered diapers, they are a full plastic liner under cloth-like outer layer.  Should work just fine. 

In fact, if you're careful enough, you can actually peel that cover off and have a plastic little king (but without any tapes).  However, there will be some residual adhesive on that plastic and it's thinner than a plastic-only diaper since the outer cover takes most of the stress.

• Like 3

They're not a bad product. I thought that they'd be primarily a "recreational" diaper for me, but they actually do hold a fair bit, and they are comfortable and quiet, although they do swell up with use. About the only issue I've encountered is a tendency for the ends of the tabs to sometimes separate from their backing, leaving you with the need to conduct a mechanical repair via a staple or pin, because tape doesn't have a great affinity for the flocked outer cover. That only happens once they've been under some strain for a while, however. I think they'd work about as well as any similar-sized disposable as an overnight diaper. 

9 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

...or you can wear a onesie or diaper pants over the diaper so it doesn't come in contact with the sheet 🙃

or just wear plastic diaper. 

1 hour ago, Crinklz Kat said:

But, I haven't had velcro tapes stick to my bed sheets yet. 

I wore a cloth-like to bed, and woke up with the diaper at my feet. 
Thankfully I'm not a bedwetter. 

I have slept fine with a plastic diaper with hook'n loop, so its not the tapes that is the problem. 

Haven't tried them this way, but I have wore them. From the bulk and feel I'd think they'll probably do find as a sleep diaper. Good luck and sweet dreams!

@ABAlex They are soft, very comfortable and don't take up too much space between my legs when I'm in bed. The capacity is fine for my needs during a full night's sleep. I haven't experienced any leaks yet.

But I have a big problem with the Little Kings. I don't feel confident that the "tape" is securely connected and will stay connected where I placed them. They stayed there, but they didn't give me the secure feeling that I get from the tape on most other diapers I've tried and used.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

@ABAlex They are soft, very comfortable and don't take up too much space between my legs when I'm in bed. The capacity is fine for my needs during a full night's sleep. I haven't experienced any leaks yet.

But I have a big problem with the Little Kings. I don't feel confident that the "tape" is securely connected and will stay connected where I placed them. They stayed there, but they didn't give me the secure feeling that I get from the tape on most other diapers I've tried and used.

Yeah I get that. I never find the tapes on cloth-backed diapers are as strong as the ones on plastic backed. Of course, they are ususally easier to re-adjust.

Its a trade off really.

So I'm guessing this means it worked well?

On 5/8/2023 at 9:40 AM, Crinklz Kat said:

Unlike your common mass-market cloth-like covered diapers, they are a full plastic liner under cloth-like outer layer.  Should work just fine. 

In fact, if you're careful enough, you can actually peel that cover off and have a plastic little king (but without any tapes).  However, there will be some residual adhesive on that plastic and it's thinner than a plastic-only diaper since the outer cover takes most of the stress.

That’s exactly what the mass produced cloth cover diapers are… a sheet of thin membrane and a layer of spun plastic “cloth” covering

ive found they perform exactly the same as the other mass produced baby diapers also.  They wick through the cover and you end up with indefinitely moist clothing no matter if the diaper is near dry or soaked.  Even after one small wetting the moisture starts to seep through, which is a bit of a shame as I like the designs and they do fit good