LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Budget for a month of supplies

How much should I budget for supplies? I’m urinary incontinent & have occasional bowel issues. I’m on a fixed income so I’m looking for both an estimate on cost and brand recommendations. I’ve tried the northshore megamax which if no bowel issues I can use 2 a day max. I’ve only tried a sample of the wellness briefs but it doesn’t feel like they wicks the moisture away as good as northshore.  If you have any suggestions that won’t break the bank please let me know, being on SSI Ian fun.

• Like 1

I would go with megamax. That's all I wear. Seems like fit and finish, as well as quality control is the best I've tried and I've been wearing and using diapers since the late 90's. They're a little pricey but I can typically make one go longer than 12 hours unless alcohol is involved. They're also just thin enough to be discreet under slightly roomy clothing. I did however wear them under some skinny jeans at a bar during pride one year. Ended up leaking and I changed into a fresh diaper in the back of the car. Jeans dried in about a half hour after that