LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The search for: Double layer plastic pants with hole in inner layer

Hey guys!

Long time lurker here. A long time ago I read about plastic/rubber pants on an ABDL related forum. However I cannot for the life of me remember where I read about them, or what the topic was called.

I'm looking for a pair of plastic pants that were designed in an boy/girl orphanage or boarding school to deal with bedwetters or lazy kids that did not want to go on the potty.

It's a plastic pants which was actually two layers of plastic, having a diaper in between those layers and a hole around the crotch area in the inner layer. If the kid would then have to pee during the night, they would at least have to get upright. Otherwise they would wet themselves and they would feel wet for the rest of the night. If they would sit upright their pee would trickle down into the diaper without a problem.

I wanted to recreate these plastic pants, as I'm (somehow) interested in this idea. But cannot find any information about them...

Do you perhaps know the original topic, or have you come across this elsewhere?

Thanks!

I have heard of perforating layers of diapers to permit increased absorption between changes -

So this presents one big ole hole for drainage instead of the small ones.

Yes the hole placement would be critical for the function to work properly !

Missing the drain hole results in flooding the bare inner plastic cover.

Urine like water seeks its own level !

1 hour ago, DiaperDev2 said:

You’re right! Probably it’s actually a single layer worn inside the diaper.

What you might want to do is some of those real cheap Chinese plastic pants, so you can experiment on where the hole should go and how big it needs to be.

Probably have to try and make some yourself.  Problems I can see with that is the hole in the inner plastic pants wanting to tear unless you somehow reinforce the edges around the hole.  Might just be easier to cut a crotch hole in an old pair of plastic pants, put them on, then put on a cloth diaper and a regular pair of plastic pants over the diaper rather than sewing two pairs of plastic pants together with a diaper in between.

This sounds like a bad product idea right from the start.  Probably the idea of plastic pants next to the skin was to make the kid feel super wet when he peed in bed so he would stop bedwetting, with the inner diaper layer being there to try and catch and absorb anything. Naturally the outer layer of plastic pants is meant to keep the bedding dry, but I can see leaks galore.  I wonder what genius dreamed up that idea for bedwetting children, even though the concept sounds like it could be fun to try and experiment with.

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Probably have to try and make some yourself.  Problems I can see with that is the hole in the inner plastic pants wanting to tear unless you somehow reinforce the edges around the hole.  Might just be easier to cut a crotch hole in an old pair of plastic pants, put them on, then put on a cloth diaper and a regular pair of plastic pants over the diaper rather than sewing two pairs of plastic pants together with a diaper in between.

This sounds like a bad product idea right from the start.  Probably the idea of plastic pants next to the skin was to make the kid feel super wet when he peed in bed so he would stop bedwetting, with the inner diaper layer being there to try and catch and absorb anything. Naturally the outer layer of plastic pants is meant to keep the bedding dry, but I can see leaks galore.  I wonder what genius dreamed up that idea for bedwetting children, even though the concept sounds like it could be fun to try and experiment with.

I do remember a guide being available on how to make them somewhere. The idea was, like you said, to make a lazy kid at least get upright before they would pee, otherwise they would feel incredibly wet and uncomfortable.

I agree the product design isn’t great. But this was probably not the biggest priority as this idea came from a monetary or orphanage. I do remember there being some construction to it. It did not give me the feeling the hole would tear. Somehow this hole was reinforced…

I’ve been trying to google my way out of this one. But no combination of keywords is getting me what I am looking for