LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diaper wetting regression hypnosis

@AmyAndBellaWets

I ended up listening to some of that recording last night, it sounds pretty good! the only problem is that some people when they're looking for Hypnosis videos, may not be susceptible to the suggestion that is being brought forward, but sometimes I do listen to things like that to put my mind in a relaxed state. if I could get to a point where my mind was in a totally relaxed state it wouldn't bother me too much, but I'm not even sure if there is such an animal that can help me to be relaxed, 'cause sometimes because of disability I hurt and I don't want to, or my heart neck are my head hurt, so maybe if I had something like that, I already have the diaper on, so maybe there's a way There's something that can help me relax and not have to be in pain.

Very good! I will listen to it again, please feel free to add some more when you have the time!

Brian

On 4/26/2023 at 1:20 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@AmyAndBellaWets

I ended up listening to some of that recording last night, it sounds pretty good! the only problem is that some people when they're looking for Hypnosis videos, may not be susceptible to the suggestion that is being brought forward, but sometimes I do listen to things like that to put my mind in a relaxed state. if I could get to a point where my mind was in a totally relaxed state it wouldn't bother me too much, but I'm not even sure if there is such an animal that can help me to be relaxed, 'cause sometimes because of disability I hurt and I don't want to, or my heart neck are my head hurt, so maybe if I had something like that, I already have the diaper on, so maybe there's a way There's something that can help me relax and not have to be in pain.

Very good! I will listen to it again, please feel free to add some more when you have the time!

Brian

Thank you for the feedback! It's the first hypnosis video we've done so we're still learning what kind of content resonates the most. The primary focus of the audio was to get into a deep state of relaxation, rather than hypnotize someone to do something (i.e. wet their diaper). For the next one, we'll change the script to help get you deeper into that state of trance. 

Again, we're very grateful for your feedback! Thank you!

1 minute ago, AmyAndBellaWets said:

Thank you for the feedback! It's the first hypnosis video we've done so we're still learning what kind of content resonates the most. The primary focus of the audio was to get into a deep state of relaxation, rather than hypnotize someone to do something (i.e. wet their diaper). For the next one, we'll change the script to help get you deeper into that state of trance. 

Again, we're very grateful for your feedback! Thank you!

@AmyAndBellaWets

you're welcome! I find the fact that these things can be relaxing very helpful. the only thing I'm going to warn you about is to be careful about youtube! these guys will determine something to be wrong, and the next thing you know without warning or without explanation, youtube people can come in and shut your channel down and give you no actual explanation, so you have to be careful what type of content you are making, hopefully they won't harm your channel, but I've heard of others that have had the same problem having channel shut down because they don't like the content being served.

Thank you for what you guys do And I hope you guys will continue!

Brian

• Like 1
16 hours ago, babykeiff said:

I find it odd that the first post made by @AmyAndBellaWets is a link to a hypnosis video that won't play on this site, but needs us to go to youtube where there is also ads to their patreon etc sites.

Secondly, in agreement with @~Brian~, the hypnosis is a little weak!

Hi! It's definitely not ideal to have to keep the adult content warning on the links are shared. It would play here if we didn't put that age restriction on, but in order to keep the youtube account from getting flagged, we'd rather be safe than sorry.

And yes we have more content available on our Patreon, but the videos on YouTube, and more to come, will remain free and available for anyone who wants to listen to them. 

• Like 1