LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants

You dont say where you are from, but if in the uk then you could try "Henleys Medical" as that is what I used to know as the "Sandra" range of pants, these are now better quality and last a little longer whilst still being affordable if you buy direct. :excl:

The price per Plastic Pant has now gone up to over £5-00 in good old rip of Britain or £3-23 plus VAT if you buy direct.

As for the other bits and bobs you need I am sure the others will give you much good advice on those. :groupwave:

Hope this helps you.

You dont say where you are from, but if in the uk then you could try "Henleys Medical" as that is what I used to know as the "Sandra" range of pants, these are now better quality and last a little longer whilst still being affordable if you buy direct. :excl:

The price per Plastic Pant has now gone up to over £5-00 in good old rip of Britain or £3-23 plus VAT if you buy direct.

As for the other bits and bobs you need I am sure the others will give you much good advice on those. :groupwave:

Hope this helps you.

I'm sorry, I am from the central U.S.

Cheap pants, low prices. Good quality

http://www.comcomfg.com

They sell real diapers too!

I am kinda new here and was wondering where on line is a good place to buy plastis pants and other AB/DL related items. Also I would like to find a baby diaper that will fit me (size 32'' around the waste). One that looks feels and goes on like a real baby diaper? Thanks,

:rolleyes:

For all the Canadians out there , you can get Good quality vinyl pants and accessories from

BabyKins . Try their on-line site , just google" babykins"

They also ship to other countries , and the prices are very reasonable

Check them out :D web: kinsproducts.com ;) e-mail: tarus @telus.net

Located in Richmond , BC. Canada

Drop them an e-mail and request a catelague

Good Luck

wetpants2007 :biker_h4h:

:groupwave:

• 2 weeks later...

I have recently purchased some Leakmasters from adultclothdiaper.biz. They are made by Gary and are really quite nice. I've also dealt with their customer service. They have been wonderful.

3 or more are only 11.95 each and with the coupon code "dc07" you can get 10% off your order.

I highly recommend both the product and the company!

CDL