LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What event made your Diaper-Day today?

Sometimes you are happy about gestures, events or other little things that sweeten your daily diaper routine.

Yesterday I was in a pharmacy and wanted to buy a special enema.
The nice pharmacist had the enema in stock, but only as a sample - which she then gave me for FREE :)

I will certainly think of her when I use and insert the enema 😁

What event made your Diaper-Day today?

• Like 1

For me, it's sometimes a comment from my wife. For example, if we both get up at the same time in the morning, and then I roll out of bed first, and make a beeline to the washroom, she'll say something like "People who wear diapers don't get priority bathroom access." Waking up wet with no recollection of having authorized the incident also puts me in a good mood. But, to be honest, waking up in a diaper, and knowing that I'm going to spend the day in them, is often enough to make me want to get out of bed and go take on the world. 

• Like 3

For me, it's often times a comment from my mom who encourages me to stay in diapers and stay as an adult baby. She'll often say " Potties are not for adult babies" and may times diaper pats me in the butt and say's "this is why you belong in diapers". Often times she'll remind me "Pants are not for babies"

• Like 3

Today it's the fact that I have 5 days with the house to myself and off work except for one of those days, starting today.  Betterdry was my diaper of choice to start with.  I had to go out of town about 30 miles to Menards and get some home repair and improvement items.  Then I stopped at Walmart for some groceries, all while wetting my diaper.  I hit the Goodwill in that town and they had a few packages of diapers, but not in my size and the cost was about double what other Goodwill stores charge for adult diapers.  Went home, had lunch and I'm still in my wet Betterdry.  I have a 5pm appointment later and afterwards I'll stop at my Fed-Ex pick up place to get my new shipment of diapers I ordered.  All that has made it a good diaper day so far.  Except for the one day I have to work, the plan is to not be out of diapers except when I have to shower.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Today it's the fact that I have 5 days with the house to myself and off work except for one of those days, starting today.  Betterdry was my diaper of choice to start with.  I had to go out of town about 30 miles to Menards and get some home repair and improvement items.  Then I stopped at Walmart for some groceries, all while wetting my diaper.  I hit the Goodwill in that town and they had a few packages of diapers, but not in my size and the cost was about double what other Goodwill stores charge for adult diapers.  Went home, had lunch and I'm still in my wet Betterdry.  I have a 5pm appointment later and afterwards I'll stop at my Fed-Ex pick up place to get my new shipment of diapers I ordered.  All that has made it a good diaper day so far.  Except for the one day I have to work, the plan is to not be out of diapers except when I have to shower.

5 days, on your own, no work - that would be a major event for me! :)

I'm already happy, if I can spend 3-4 hours enjoying myself. Like last Friday, when my wife and son weren't at home.