LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BBQ Odyssey

Just wondering if anyone else here shares my passion for BBQ.  To date, I have dined at and reviewed 365 'cue joints in 35 states, with the next road trip coming up in about two weeks.  The master list currently has 603 entries across the lower 48, so it's gonna take a while!  Contact me if you'd like to receive a copy of this index via messaging. 

19 minutes ago, Txdiapered said:

I’m a passionate BBQ lover, but I mostly prefer to cook it myself. I occasionally eat out and have BBQ, but that’s rare.

I hear you!  We did a 19 lb. brisket this weekend, and ran another 14 pounder through the grinder to lay up stock for burgers, meat loaf, quesadilla, etc.

Have so far reviewed 85 'cue joints in Texas.  With Kerlin BBQ in Austin now permanently closed, our top pick in the Lone Star State is Truth BBQ in Houston-- but the only brisket we have ever scored 20/20 is 2M Smokehouse in San Antonio.

There is a lot of quality 'cue in Kentucky, but much of it is off the interstates and therefore flying under the radar.  My top picks are Wildfire in Franklin, and Doc's in Brandenburg.