LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Part 11

Driven

Tina figured to dig around the nursery a bit , as Mikey slept and his pants dried. She found a box of tall kitchen bags and put one in an empty trash can, then cleaned up the used pull-up and wipes. 

She continued to set-up the nursery, pulled a small bin of crayons, markers and colored pencils from a drawer, setting them on the large table, along with construction paper and coloring books. Next she picked up the miscellaneous toys from the day before, putting them back in the still open toy box and continued to rummage through the space, finding a box of chalk and an eraser for the chalkboard putting them on the small shelf underneath the blackboard , then finally finding a baby monitor. Tina checked its function by plugging in the receiver and clicking the speaker knob to full volume, hearing the speaker crackle a bit before plugging it into a charger. Thinking “that’ll be useful” again. 

Tina slowly circled the nursery thinking about how nice it could be, maybe with some declarations, and pictures. Imagining Mikey’s art projects attached to the walls. 

Soon she thought what would be really nice is a couch or loveseat, realizing she might be hanging out here a bit. She picked up the baby monitor receiver, clipping it to her belt and headed back to the warehouse thinking this is a furniture supply there has to be something that would work. 

Tina strolled through the warehouse looking up at all the shelves finally seeing a covered loveseat that would fit perfectly. 

She hopped on the fork lift carefully lifting it from the large shelf, lowering it to the floor, uncovering it saying “Yep that’s perfect!!” Then driving it as close to the nursery as the fork truck would allow. 

As she parked the fork lift she heard the dryer buzz through the baby monitor. 

“Well it looks like a good time to go home” Tina said to herself as she made her way back to the nursery. Mikey was still sleeping occasionally sucking air through the sippy cup, she pulled his jeans from the dryer holding them to her nose saying “at least there dry”

And tossed the jeans towards Mikey asleep on the floor. She picked up the used towel and his soggy socks with two fingers holding them out in front of her and considered throwing them away, but then decided to put them in the washer “I have a feeling we’ll have more dirty laundry” saying as she looked back at the boy still asleep. 

Tina sat on the floor near Mikey and tussled his hair.

“Ok cutie time to get up I’m sure your mommy will be looking for you soon” as she worked the empty sippy cup away from his hands and mouth.  

“Oh um Tina” as Mikey looked up at her, feeling a little embarrassed. 

“Nap time is over buddy you should get going”

Feeling his naked legs as he pulled away the blanket, then fully remembered how he got here, blush ran up his face. 

“But my pants” with a worried expression 

“No worries I dried them there still a little smelly but better than nothing” 

“Oh thanks” feeling a bit relieved,

Tina helped Mikey to his feet and held his pants in front of him while he held her shoulder and stepped carefully in on foot at a time. She worked his jeans up his legs pausing to check his pull-up before buttoning them shut and pulling up his fly.

“Good job buddy still dry”

A bit of pride pushed a small smile on his face. 

“Your shoes are a bit damp and socks need washing but I think you’ll make it home” as she set the shoes in front of him. He continued to hold on, pushing one bare foot in after the other. She loosely tied them and stood up. Mikey hugged her upper waist and rested his head against her bosom.

“Thanks Tina I’ll see you marrow?” He asked as he wasn’t so sure. 

Tina rubbed his head and held his back against her for a second before replying 

“ of course silly, tomorrow…. get your back pack and lunch before you go.. and make sure to stop at the bathroom and wash your yucky hands with soap”

Mikey replying “bye Tina cya marrow” as he shook his head and picked up his still open backpack. Seeing his irresistible  binky in the bottom he shyly grabbed it and pushed it his mouth, picking up the lunchbox on the way towards the door. 

Tina sat back on the floor and leaned against the toy box and said “he’s driving home… I don’t trust he is going to wash his hands… but he’s driving home…ya… that sounds right” and then thought we have to have a conversation.

Mikey didn’t even look at the urinal as he quickly ran his fingers under faucet before scurrying towards his car. 

Soon he was driving towards home.

Sue had a busy couple hours. She was sitting cell phone in hand, in her new minivan in a nearby parking lot. Sue liked the look of her old SUV but was pretty happy with the new minivan, it was more comfortable, easier to drive, little better on gas and most importantly she was easily able to get someone to make the desired modifications quickly. 

Sue was able to siphon most of the gas out of Mikey’s car, and was becoming worried as usually he would have left by now. She felt bad about this deception, but her plan needed an excuse for removing his car from the equation. Sue questioned herself under her breath “I should have just told him no more driving… why couldn’t that piece of shit just die” His car wasn’t anywhere near nice and it was barely maintained but it refused to quit. 

Soon she watched as he drove by, feeling some relief. Saying “ok now just run out of gas” now hoping she removed enough gas. 

Few minutes later her phone rang... 

Mikey driving slowly along as he tried to kept his wits together nursing on his pacifier. Started to hear his car sputter and began to slow. He pushed the gas harder and it sputtered a few more times lurching as it slowly rolled to a stop. Panic ran through his body like fire as he barely rolled off to the side of the road. 

Mikey couldn’t think, the words Tina told him a couple hours ago ran through his head “having a tough day, buddy” All he could do is continue to hold the gas pedal to the floor and shake the steering wheel. Soon tears rolled down his face as he sucked against his pacifier as hard as possible, breathing quickly through his nose. Finally he remembered how to start a car and as one hand continued to shake the steering wheel he repeatedly turned the key. Without the car in park, the engine didn’t even try to start, just an endless “bing” noise repeated. 

It could have been seconds or hours later Mikey wasn’t sure he finally gave up and bawled uncontrollably, he didn’t even realize his bladder had released and his pacifier fell to the floor, as he cried. Finally he said out loud “I need my Mommy” which sparked a thought to call her. 

“Mommy, momma, mommy” as he cried into his phone 

“Whats wrong? are you ok? what’s wrong? where are you?” As Sue started to panic herself. Thinking she might have made a huge mistake. 

“Mommy, momma… car broken mommy.. tough day” still bawling 

“Oh sweetie where are you?” Sue feeling a very little relief. 

“On my way home mommy… bad car broken” as he blamed the car in his mind.

“Oh poor baby, poor baby I am coming”

Sue quickly started driving towards the his direction still on the phone. 

“Are you hurt baby?… mommy’s on the way” she could hear him sobbing through the phone 

Soon she pulled up behind the civic.  Seeing his head through the rear window. 

“Mommy’s here baby everything is ok, stay there I’ll come and get you”

Her heart finally started back up from the lowest pit in her stomach. 

She opened the passenger door as the car was barely off the white line as traffic rushed by.

Holding her arms out leaning in as far as she could said “come to momma… come on baby… everything is okay” as he slowly turned sobbing with hiccups, and snorts,

“momma, mommy car broke… tough day ” Sounding quite defeated. 

“everything ok..don’t worry baby… it’s not your fault”

Finally Mikey struggled over to her arms as she grasped him pulling him out as he tried to get his legs underneath him, soon he was leaning against the car while she held him tight against her shoulder. 

“Everything’s ok baby… mommy’s here”

Mikey’s crying slowed and he sniffled as he softly spoke “mommy… had a tough day… I tried but had a tough day” as he repeated what Tina told him. 

“Oh baby it’s going to be okay” she finally released him to lean against his old car. Sue reached back in and shut off the car leaving the keys on the seat then put his lunchbox and cellphone in the backpack, shutting the door as she slung the back pack over her shoulder, putting out her hand to lead him away. 

Mikey noticed the red minivan and with a hard sniffle, cleared his voice wiped his face on his sleeve asked “who’s car mommy” 

She replied as she pushed the button to automatically open the passenger sliding door “oh it’s mommy’s new car… you like it?”

Mikey replied shaking his head yes watching the car open like a space ship “uh yeah it’s uh cool”

Sue slid here hand down Mikey’s back and finally noticed the two wet 1/2 moon shaped spots on each side of his bum. 

Turning him around she said “oh hunny it looks like you’re pants are wet” 

He replied “oh not again” and lowered his head 

“Again? What happened baby?”

Mikey thought back to his day as Sue continued to guide him to the tailgate once again pushing the automatic button for it to creak open. 

“Mommy I had a tough day… got a um a boo-boo on my thumb…. And um my pant got a little wet…. But Tracy was mean...”

At the back of the van she pushed another button on the inside and the 3rd row seats folded flat. Pating the floor saying “hop up baby” then continued to ask him about his day. 

“So what happened?.. layback baby” 

Mikey lay flat on his back while his legs dangled from the back of the van. Not really wanting to explain again “Uh well I got a boo-boo from um my pocket?  then Tina made things better with a band-aid (holding the band-aid on his thumb in the air) then (as he pushed his other thumb in his mouth) uh um my pants got um… well wet… then Tracy laughed” as his face grew red.

Sue tried to put Mikey’s story together while she carefully opened the large plastic rectangle shaped package, from the back of the van and gently squeezed and pulled a large colorful plastic rectangle out and unfolded it, and automatically held it to her nose for a second absorbing the smell. As she made a satisfying sigh. Set it aside and started to remove Mikey’s pants. Finally saying “hmm.. so Tracy laughed at you” Mikey just shook his head “ok well mommy we’ll take care of it … where’s your binky?” as she noticed his thumb in his mouth, while she ripped the sides of the pull-up worked it out from underneath him, rolled it and set it aside. Mikey shrugged at her question and continued to suck his thumb. “Ok sweetie I’ll find it,… lift your bum bum up” as she flattened the diaper. Mikey couldn’t get his bum off the floor very far because his feet had nothing to push from. So Sue pushed his jeans which were still around his ankles over his head with one hand, leaving him in a very compromising position. Holding his legs back, she lay the diaper out and guided his feet back to rest against her stomach pushing his knees apart. 

Mikey realized that this was not a normal routine and tried to look up as she pulled a container out of the large purse next to him, and a quick turn of the top then puffed a squeeze of powder over his groin. She wiped her hand over his smooth skin and smiled with a satisfying sigh. The pleasant odor filled the car and she released the first tab and started stretching it, as she folded the front of the diaper over his penis. 

“Mommy I don’t want a diaper, I’m not a baby” 

“ I know sweetie but we have to keep your pants dry… it will be fine I promise pumpkin” this only satisfied him slightly, but not having any fight left in him he just kept a grumpy face. 

Soon she had all 4 tabs firmly in place adjusting the fit and checking the leg gathers. The diaper fit wonderfully, the stretchy waste band hugged right under his belly button it was soft and colorful, and thick enough to hold his legs apart a bit. 

Next she removed his shoes without untying them and when she noticed he wasn’t wearing socks, she tied all the pieces together and thought, I’ll get the rest of the story from Tina tomorrow. As she pulled his legs out of his smelling jeans. 

Sue then said ”ok baby crawl over and get in the seat pointing to the rear passenger side. 

Mikey clumsily flipped over and pushed himself up into a crawling position, Sue almost died from cuteness as she watched, his puffy bum in the air with monkeys holding balloons dancing across it. The smooth plastic crinkled, only other thing he was wearing was a t-shirt which had ridden up above his belly. 

“Mommy they’re too thick” 

“oh baby there so cute though it’s going to be ok”

Mikey was not amused by her answer as he blushed and wined, as he tried to get his legs over the seat. Soon the smooth plastic covering his behind slid down the leather as he sank deeply in his 2nd row seat. Mikey tried to bend his legs but the seat was so deep the inside of his knees didn’t reach the edge. He tried to pull his bum up arching his back, but Sue appeared in the open sliding door pulled the 5 point harness over his shoulders buckling it together in the center of his chest then reached between his legs and pulled the buckle over his diaper attaching everything together with a solid “click”

“Mommy I can’t move” he whined as he found himself looking up towards the ceiling as the seat held him firmly in a leaned back position”

“Oh sweetie Mommy wants her baby safe and secure” as she kissed his nose. 

His red face scrunched together and said “I’m not a baby” in a defeated tone.

Sue ignored his whining and pulled a large screen down from the ceiling and placed large head phones over his ears. “Mommy got a movie for you” while tinkling his face a bit. Mikey sniffled and began sucking on his bottom lip. 

“Oh almost forgot your pacifier I’ll be right back”

Mikey tried moving around and couldn’t then with a concerned looking face thought well at least it’s comfy, as he laid his head back and wiggled his feet which dangled in front of him. He leaned his head forward and felt his new diaper it was soft, smooth,  plastic and made a crinkly nose as he squeezed it.  He rubbed his hand hard against his penis under the buckle and could barely feel it. “Wow that’s thick” he said quietly to himself. 

Sue soon reappeared beside him with his binky being held at mouth level, he leaned his head forward again wrapping his mouth around the bulb. As she gave his hair a quick shuffle and a bop on his nose, saying “mommy’s so happy you’re ok.” Causing him to smile a bit. 

Sue hopped in the driver seat started the car and his last recording. 

• Like 2
  • Electrically changed the title to New Position updates with part 11
On 4/29/2023 at 8:44 PM, keith60 said:

good story 

Thanks 😊 

On 5/1/2023 at 10:26 AM, keith60 said:

mikey is a baby 

Ya we’ll see

On 5/2/2023 at 12:52 AM, diaper24/7 said:

This is very good story.😁

I’m trying thanks 

Part 12

The Swing Set

Sue pulled a button and the car slid into drive, and carefully pulled around the Honda, thinking “good bye little car” and smoothly got to speed. She watched Mikey’s wide eyes glaze over through the additional rear view mirror, as he stare at the screen in front of him. Sue paused feeling the love for him as a tingle ran up her spine through her body feeling every follicle of hair, then out her finger tips. Once again, remembering Tim‘s warnings. Quietly, saying to herself “well, this is it.” 

She refocused and called the a local car repair shop and explained her story. 

“Our car broke down”….

“Ya it’s right near Franks Ice Cream on Main”….

“It might be just outa gas”….

“Oh it’s an old Honda Civic”….

“No but we left but the keys they’re on the front seat”…

“Ok well let me know my # is 555-555-5555”

“Ok thanks, hey I was thinking you wanta buy it?”…

“Ya I don’t know it’s pretty old”…

“Yup sounds good, check it out and let me know”…

As she continued to drive the scenic route towards home. 

Mikey’s body relaxed as he heard the the familiar music fill his head, the screen in front of him grabbed his attention while it lured him towards sleep. He stared and watched as his mind slipped out of his body, he felt safety of his seat surrounded him and the warm embrace of his diaper. But his mind watched from above, he could see Sue through the mirror and felt her love as she looked back at him with her loving blue eyes. 

He could feel his body breathe and his heart beat inside him as he looked down upon himself. 

Then he looked away, seeing a large swingset. He could feel the warm summer day surround him, see the thick galvanized bars of the swingset grow from the dark brown mulch, which surrounded it. Reaching he grasped the thick smooth chains that hung from the bar far above him. He scooted his bum on top of the curled, thick, rubber seat, and sank into its firm grasp around his hips. Mike pulled  hard on the chains as his toes pushed off the hallowed mulch. 

He swung back, pulling his feet underneath him, clinching his eyes shut, then forward releasing his eyes, straightening his knees. Slowly building speed as he swung, repeating the motion. 

Mike began to watch as he looked up at the translucent blue sky, then green swaying leaves hanging from the dark trees, the lawn green grass with sprinkles of bright yellow dandelions. The tuffs of grass trickling over the edge of the chips of mulch. 

Then time slowed, as Mike reached high in the air once again seeing himself, now back to when he first tasted her milk, He could feel it in his mouth, taste it on his tongue, see love in her eyes as he was wrapped into her, all the comfort and warmth. But also the discomfort and shame, the uncertainty. Mike watched himself as he was encouraged to nurse. Feeling her nipple deep inside his mouth, feeling the pulse, of the milk against the roof of his mouth, the smell of her skin, the breath leaving his nose, her heartbeat echoing in his body.

Then he slowly swung backward with great speed pulling his feet underneath him again.

Mike watched as he looked down upon himself at his wedding with Sue seeing her beauty, feeling the gold ring slid up his finger, the smell of her perfume, the love in her blue eyes, the small crowd of people applauding, then he felt the uncertainty of the future, the looming pressure of parenthood. His look of uncertainty. 

Then the swing rolled back forward and he felt the first pull-up between his legs its soft outer surface, how it lightly hugged his hips, feeling his penis wrapped in its comfort , feeling him after waking up wet, watching himself enjoy the warmth as it squished between his legs. The shame of lack of control, then enjoying the attention of being changed. As she carefully cleaned him, the warm look of acceptance in her eyes. 

Then backwards again… To digging through the rubble after the storm that destroyed his portfolio. He watched as he picked up his tent only to drop it in disgust. He could feel his anger towards the storm, having worked hard on all the pieces showing his talent putting his heart into the display, then he could see the lack of concern of their value, him holding the fine for littering from the city, he could see in his wife’s eyes, her relief that all his work was gone as she suggested finding a job. Feeling his unwillingness to create again. He watched himself putting models together knowing he could add his detail but he was safe from critique for their design.

Then forward to the spanking the shame of his disrespect, defeat, and embarrassment he felt as tears fell from his face. The pain in his body as the stick strikes his behind, hearing her words accurately describe him, watched as he lost willingness to fight, then the warmth he felt as she embraced him in the bath, her breasts behind his head, her caring fingers scrubbing his body.

The memories were relived again in his head as he swung. Feeling the pain and pleasure. 

Jim using his talent to make him feel important for insignificant doodles. 

The humiliation of Tracy pointing and laughing.

The lack of respect and concern for Tracy as she held the company together. 

Reliving each of the memories as they rushed through his mind. Faster and faster as time regained speed. 

Finally feeling the warmth of his car seat again the security he felt, the bulb in his mouth, the diaper hugging his body, and seeing the colorful screen surrounding him. Finally the colors turning to gray, as he heard Jason’s words 

“Yup I’ll get right to it then”

Mike knew what had to be done, he had a decision to make. 

Only he could make. 

Whichever choice he made, there was no way back from.

It demanded to be made now. 

Conflict raged in his head. 

The conflict wasn’t which direction to go, but to make a decision at all. The thought of fate had always comforted him, “things go the way they’re supposed to” rang in his head. 

A author diligently writing all the details, drawing a schematic, lines crossing and splicing, electrical connections turning and weaving, every facial expression, twitch, smallest decision, accurately written and changed the direction. Where did it start? Where does it end?

Then

Off in the distance he could hear her voice.

“Mikey are you ok” then louder with panic in her voice 

“Baby wake up” then louder yet

“Oh what did I do” 

• Like 1
  • Electrically changed the title to New Position updates with part 12

Hello to all readers…. please read 

thus far the story is a fairly nice forced regression type story 

nothing too um I guess Twisted 

but 

please note following chapters kinda get a bit more graphic so be warned 

I am working with a outline and have been back and forth a few times with where to end it but I decided to just finish it the way I wanted originally 

I’m sorry to anyone if I should offend. And I don’t believe I am breaking any rules. 
thanks E

Part 13

“Getting the whole story”

Sue sat in the driveway as Mikey finished the video, occasionally watching as he stared at the screen colors reflecting off of his face, eyes glazed, wide open motionless, except a long deep rhythmic breathing. Not even an occasional bounce from his binky, still secure in his mouth. 

Then as the screen went blank and Mikey slowly closed his eyes. 

She could see the tension in his face building, his teeth grinding against the pacifier, he began to shake. 

Sue pushed the door open in fear she struggled to move her feet as fast as her mind wanted to go, stumbling against the car and pulling herself toward the sliding door, trying to open it faster than the door motor would allow as she called his name. 

Mike’s eyes opened and shut repeatedly as he continued to shake, his fist clenched pushing the blood out of his knuckles, his eyes rolling up into his head, as he forced air in and out of his sinuses. As he thrashed in his seat  

Panic ran through Sue for the second time in as many hours, she screamed his name, holding his shoulders, knowing she had caused this. 

Suddenly the struggle ended. 

His breathing slowed, his eyes calmly shut, as his body relaxed. 

Sue through tears in her eyes, holding him still, called his name 

“Mikey are you ok”…

“Baby wake up”…

“Oh what did I do?”

Sue pushed her face against his, tears ran down her cheeks to his. then she heard it, the suck against the pacifier, pulling her face off of his wet cheek.  

Mike still softly hearing in his mind “things go the way they’re supposed to” realized, there was no decision, it wasn’t what he wanted, or what he should want, much more than a desire, and it didn’t matter what was supposed to be. 

A necessary column deep inside that made him, it’s strength, what it is constructed from, where it is, stays the same, a crucial part of him.

Sue watching the binky bounce again, and slowly again picking up speed. The warmth of relief swung through her body, she wiped her face, and kissed his cheek. “Mikey baby are you ok?” Mikey’s eyes opened and then slowly blinked… and blinked again. Pushing his open hands against his face, up over his eyes, then running his fingers through his hair, spiking it up off his forehead.

“Mommy was so worried are you okay” 

Mikey opened his eyes wide and tried to focus, he could see her face but it was somehow softer, the colors seemed to blend just a bit not quite blurry but softer. 

He slowly said “Mama” 

“Yes baby are you okay?…mommy loves you”

Then a smile slowly crossed his face “mama, mama, mama”

“oh baby mama’s here”

His thoughts slowed he knew something happened but he wasn’t sure what it was, and it didn’t matter.

He put his hands out towards her and repeated with joy almost like a song, his voice was lighter “mama wuvs baby mama, mommy loves baby.”

Sue smiled the biggest smile 

“Does someone love their mama?”

He continued his mama song, through his pacifier. 

She unbuckled his harness and pulled his outstretched arms until he scooted to the edge of the seat. Then with all her might she scooped him up. He rested his head on her shoulder and wrapped his legs around her waist. As she held his diapered bum and carried him into the house. 

She soon set him on the living room floor, letting him slide down her body, to the carpet. Bending down kissing his forehead. Grabbed the remote turned on cartoons, and grabbed some toys from the corner and set them next to him. 

“Mommy will be right back” 

The Tv caught his attention and he sat on his padded bum and held the bottom of his bare feet together with his hands. 

Sue went to bathroom and splash a little water on her face talking to herself again “Oh what a day” took a deep breath as she looked in the mirror “everything is fine”.. “oh what a crazy fucking day” her hands still shaking. Her mind cluttered and anxious, not patient enough to rest or plan, she moved, to the nursery picked out some clothes she recently bought, pulling clothes from the drawers then, thinking of something else, a onesie, no maybe a sleeper, oh no maybe overalls, indecisive putting clothes back then turning to get something else. Thinking “I have to get back…”

Mikey amazed by the screen occasionally babbled a syllable from the song the characters sang. 

He felt slightest pressure in his bladder and relaxed, the front of his diaper warm and he felt his stomach churn, while still staring at the tv he put his hands to the floor and pushed his body onto his knees. The pressure built in his belly and Mikey leaned forward and pushed his cheek against the carpet while sucking hard on his binky. With his diapered bum in the air he instinctively pushed spreading his knees a little further. Feeling the poop spreading loosely through his diaper then pushed again his face got red and again he felt the poop spreading farther in the back of his diaper. Finally smiling and quietly saying “Mikey make poopies.” With his face resting on the floor. 

Sue just returned down the steps as she watched his bum wiggling in the air, her pace slowed, as she watched his body tense, his colorful padded bum crinkled, slowly expanding as he smiling face red against the carpet. She suddenly felt better, she knew what to do, as he cheered for his poopy.

“Does mama smell poopies?” 

Mikey sat back up to his bum through his knees and squashed the poop further up his diaper saying “Mikey poopie… Mikey poopie mama” as he relaxed feeling warmth spread over the front of his diaper again. 

“Oh baby… you did you make poopies for mama” saying as she pulled back the top of his diaper. 

Then he clapped his hands together and sang “Mikey make poopies for mama”

“Your such a silly goose…and smelly too” Sue set his new clothing on the coffee table catching a whiff, held out her hands saying “Mama has to feed her baby Mikey,  then we’ll clean that smelly bum” he held his arms up and she slowly raised him to his feet looking very unsteady as his loaded diaper kept his knees far apart saying “Mikey smelly goose” soon she had him positioned under her breast as she released her bra, she wiggled his pacifier from his mouth and he rooted against her. His smooth face against her breast finding her nipple pulling it deep into a comfy rhythm. 

Sue moaned a deep relief, rubbed his belly as she fed him, slowly rubbing down to the front of his diaper. She softly squeezed the front of the squishy diaper feeling his penis deep inside, she rubbed again and she could feel him push his hips against her hand. He moaned softly into her breast, she squeezed again and his hips continued to softly thrust into her hand she cradled him against her breast rubbing the back of his head as he thrust,  then one final time she watched as he shuttered against her with a long moan vibrating through her breast. Sue quietly said “good baby mommy loves you” and kissed his forehead. 

Sue pondered for a moment if he even got hard, but figured what difference does it make as he dozed off with complete content.

Soon both of her breast were empty, and having so much to do. She gently awoke her sleeping baby. “Mikey tubby time… tubby time baby” 

Mikey pushed his hands against his face as he awoke. The joy of a poopy diaper was replaced by the sticky cold itchy diaper and Mikey’s face curled as he wiggled against it whining “momma yucky poopies.. Mikey poopies yucky”

“Oh baby mommy will make it better… tubby time”

Carefully she helped him to his feet and he held her hand firmly as he toddled up the steps to his new nursery. He looked a bit confused when entering his new room as she guided him to back against his new changing table. Standing in front of him saying “arms up” and after removing his shirt put her hands under his armpits slightly lifting him  with a “upsy baby” setting his poopy bum on the padded table. He lay back to remove weight off his uncomfortable bottom, as the cold mess pushed around underneath him and was suddenly engulfed by the mobile slowly spinning above his head. Mikey reached for a car that hung the lowest and as he bumped it with the end of his finger, it bounced forward and the other cars followed. Mikey giggled in delight. 

Mikey barely noticed as he watched the cars race in their orbit, as his smelly diaper filled with cum, pee, and poop had been removed and with a healthy hand full of wipes he was mostly clean. 

Sue pulled his naked body up to a sitting position, while Mikey babbled “cars momma, wace cars mommy” she pulled a new binky from the self beneath him, holding it out as he accepted it simultaneously.

“Yes, Mikey’s race cars” then lowered him to his feet. He carefully toddled while she held his hand guiding him along, stopping on the tile floor of the bathroom she slowly released his hand, then turning to the bath as he held his arms up as to retain balance. She knelt against the tub as the water warmed, inserting the plug and a large squeeze of bubble bath, then she felt a wet splattering warm her feet and calfs. Sue turned to see a small fountain rolling from his penis. Mikey giggled and clapped. 

Sue with a smile on her face saying “oh baby no… you did that on purpose so mommy would take tubbies too… you little stinker”

“Mikey is a little stink” he repeated grinning widely. 

Soon they were back snuggled in the bath together. Mikey splashed and played while Sue relaxed in the soapy water, with her baby in her arms. 

The next morning Sue snuggled Mikey into her breast, as he yawned and pushed his hands against his face. Sue had slept wonderfully, her head felt clear, and she looked at her little Mikey and assumed he slept well… like a baby. She looked over at the earbuds on the nightstand quietly saying to Mikey “I don’t think we need those anymore” Soon her breasts were emptied. 

Sue hadn’t changed his diaper in the middle of the night, so it was well overdue. “Ok sweetie let’s get a clean diaper” as she guided him to his feet. Mikey pulled his doggie with him as he bobbled, gripping Sue’s hand, saying to his stuffed animal as he held him up “doggie… doggie doggie.. Mikey gets clean dieppy doggie, doggie” dancing doggie in the air as he spoke. Then burped loudly causing milk run down his chin with a surprised look. Sue chuckled thinking I have to remember to burp him after he’s done.

Soon he was watching the cars spin above him as Sue held the pacifier to his mouth, she had clipped to his collar with a tether.

After unzipping his footsie jammies, and working his feet free. She noticed how nicely the onesie held the diaper beneath it, which had everything perfectly contained, cradling his diaper firmly against his bottom. As the leg gathers it slipped  out around the edges of the snapped under shirt.  

Hmmm.. she thought those reviews were dead on I’ll have to remember to add mine. 

As she pealed the heavy front of his diaper back she found a small collection of mess pressed between his lower irritated cheeks. Wondering for a second if he was even aware, but just cleaned it up causing a squeal and

“owwy, momma eww owwy, owwy mommy” 

Sue replied “sorry baby mommy make it better” and squeezed a healthy load of diaper rash cream across his bottom. 

Soon he was dressed in a dark blue onesie with overalls that had snaps up the inside of his legs, and a teddy bear in the center of a large pocket on his chest. Pulling him back to his feet clipping his pacifier back to the shirt collar. She led Mikey into the bathroom dabbed his toothbrush with toothpaste with a splash of water handed it to him as he held the vanity next to her, she brushed her teeth watching him in the mirror taste the toothbrush then push spit from his mouth letting it roll down his chin, saying “yucky mommy” Sue was able to fight a few brushes in before giving up, letting him stick his face under the faucet. Ready with a towel to wipe away the water. As she thought “I obviously should get some better tasting toothpaste”

She quickly got a clean dress and slipped it on, and with pony tail pulled her hair up, and added a dash of lipstick. While he continued to try to get the taste from his mouth. Babbling “yucky eww mama yuck" finally Sue held out his dangling pacifier quieting him down. 

Holding hands they went towards the steps as Jason just opened the door without knocking 

“Guess you guys aren’t big on locking doors around here” Catching Sue a little of guard but replied 

“morning J”

Mikey wiggled his hand away from Sue, with a small voice he shouted “Jay”and hopped towards the stairs flipping onto his belly at the top step and while wiggling his legs wildly and pushing each step with his hands slid down to the ground floor. Without hesitation he worked his hands and knees beneath him and crawled up to Jays legs and hugged against them. Slightly loosing his breath, his binky fell from his mouth and it dangled from the tether. After taking a deep breath in he repeated his mommy from seconds earlier “morning J… morning J” even trying to copy her tone, with a smaller slightly higher pitch. 

Jason not usually surprised was definitely caught off guard. He let out a “whoow,” as if to stop a horse and showing his old football days agility stepped out of Mikey’s hug with a little stiff arm to Mikey’s head. 

Mikey wasn’t hurt but clearly disappointed, as Jay looked down seeing his face curl, which wasn’t too unfamiliar as he had two kids of his own. Jay was quick to react and squatted down some retrieving the binky and holding it towards Mikey’s mouth, (which was instinctively received) saying 

“sorry buddy caught me off guard there…you ok?” 

Mikey fell back to his bottom in between his feet and slowly worked his feet in front of him until his knees were far apart and toes touched together, as he nodded slowly. Jason bent down a little further after giving Sue a quick glance, saying “Oh buddy don’t look so sad, we’re cool, you’re just one quick little fella” and wrestled his hair.

Mikey cheered right up with that looking back up to J 

“I’m quick little fella…mommy Mikey’s a quick little fulla” and turned to see his mommy smile at the top of the steps. 

“So… uh how’s it going Um…Mikey?”

Jason now trying to decide how to interact with the full grown adult that was currently sitting in front of him on the floor obviously diapered, sucking his binky. 

Mikey once again cheerful replied “how’s it going J… morning J… um whatcha doing J?”

“Oh yeah I’m here to work on your basement buddy” 

“Wheele Jay …help, Mikey help?” 

Jay now completely realizing that he was having a conversation with a toddler. 

“Oh buddy I think you should stay up here with your mommy” 

Mikey’s face fell, quietly letting out “but Mikey help”

“I think you should help your mommy today… but don’t worry little buddy I’ll take you down soon as I’m done” with another wrestler of his hair 

“Promish”

“Absolutely you’ll be the first”

Finally Sue interrupted 

“Ok baby why don’t you be my quick little fella and we’ll get ready to go see Tina”

Mikey’s eyes lit up and clapped singing “go see Nina… quick fella ... go see Nieinaaa”

Jay headed for the basement with “Ok I guess I’ll get to it then”

Sue smiled at Jason as he headed off, saying “you good?”

“Ya ya, I’m good”… then quietly said more to himself 

“if I hadn’t see it all” as he went down the steps. 

Sue replied “thanks Jay I’ll catch up with you soon”

By this time Mikey was getting a bit impatient “mommy Nina…Nina mama.. Nina” as he waved his arms. 

This morning something else new was added to the routine, Sue had decided Mikey should eat breakfast. Mike had never been a breakfast guy, maybe on the weekends here and there but usually a cup or two of coffee would suffice. 

Lately Mikey’s breakfast was significantly more nutritious than it had been, but Sue was excited about her latest purchase and stayed up a bit late last night to put it together, somehow she knew this was the perfect day to unveil it. 

As the “Nina” chants continued Sue interrupted with “Ok sweetie let’s get some num-nums in that belly”

As she held his hands encouraging him to his feet, Mikey looked a bit confused replying “num-nums?”

As he was led into the kitchen to see his brand new high chair. 

The high chair was a little bigger than normal, but it was clean white plastic with racing stripes across the removable tray, and down the back of the seat, with a few different color cartoon cars miscellaneously placed about, there was a red one with a giant engine pushing out of the hood and a blue one with smoke billowing from the tires, yellow one with white racing stripes and orange one with a large spoiler on the trunk. All with eyes for headlights, and eager expressions. 

Mikey was thrilled and squealing with excitement “Oh mommy, wow oh look, mama red one” as he pointed and held the chair.

Mommy removed the tray and soon placed him in, snapping the tray shut as Mikey continued with engine noise pointing at the cars as a bib was tied around his neck. 

A few seconds passed and Mikey heard a quiet pop and Sue pushed a spoon into a jar then held it towards his face saying “open up baby as she removed his binky letting it dangle. Mikey opened his mouth curiously as she slipped the spoon in his mouth filled with the gooey looking substance. All the excitement ended. His face squatted together as he mushed the baby food back out of his mouth. To his dismay mommy was prepared for this and scraped it off his chin and shuffled it back in his mouth as he tried to speak. 

Mikey was trapped he whined and turned his head, waving his hands in every direction but the food kept coming. 

Sue tried engine noise and airplane effects as she danced around him jar in one hand spoon in the other. But Mikey just struggled against the horrible tasting food. By the end of the jar she wasn’t sure how much got eaten, and said “we’ll work on that… better than nothing”

And cleaned his face and hands with a wash cloth after getting what she could with his splattered bib. 

“Ok off to Nina’s baby”

Mikey pulled Sue’s arm as he led her towards the warehouse doggie wrapped over his shoulder binky bobbing in his mouth. As he turned the corner where she usually was, he called “NINA NINA….Nina… nina” but she wasn’t there. “Where’s Nina?” He asked to anyone that would answer. His face looked worried “Oh sweetie I’m sure she’s here somewhere… let’s go put this in… um the well… in you’re new office sweetie” as Sue had packed a change of clothes, a spare binky, a handful of diapers, wipes and powder, and a small lunch and was carrying it with her as she was pulled along. Mikey still excited to find Nina turned towards the nursery but replied “mommy um  Tracy lied… Tracy is big meany and lied" Sue was caught off guard by his blunt statement and wasn’t sure how to respond. Letting him pull her along. 

Mikey finally pulled Sue into the nursery. Calling “Nina, Nina where’s Nina” and now he felt uncertain Tina came to work, began to look very disappointed. His eyelids began to fill with tears and he fell to the floor calling “Nina where’s Nina… no Nina” Sue was reaching down to reply but Tina just turned the corner behind them and said “Where you been cutie?” Mikey hearing her voice quickly changed his mood again “NINA” as he slipped Sue’s hand turned and crawled up Nina’s leg wrapping his arms around her butt and started a Nina song leaning his head against her stomach. 

Tina smiled at Mikey giving him a squeeze on the shoulders and ruffled his hair “what’s going on buddy… are you happy to see me?”

“Nina, Nina I couldn’t find you and Mikey was sad umm Nina was gone, oh I brought doggie you wanta meet doggie?” Tina looked at Sue and gave her a bit of a stern look. But cheerfully replied “Oh doggie I’d love to meet doggie” Mikey reached back and pulled doggie off the floor holding him up to Tina. “Oh hello Mr. doggie it’s so nice to finally meet you, I’m…Nina (giving a harsh glance towards a quiet Sue) Mikey has told me so much about you” smiling down towards Mikey as she reached out a held the stuffed animal’s paw giving it a shake. 

Mikey looked a bit confused “um Nina um” held his head slightly higher putting his hand between his mouth and doggie and whispered “I don’t think I told you anything bout doggie” Tina giggled a bit and then put her hand up next to Mikey’s bending down “I know cutie I was just being nice… why don’t you and doggie go draw some pretty pictures while I talk with your mommy” and Tina pulled a small chair out around the table laying out a few pieces of paper and opened the box of crayons, sliding a few out on the table. 

Mikey crawled over saying cheerfully “I draw… Mikey is good drawler, doggie let’s draw.” As he sat in the slightly undersized chair. 

Sue feeling a bit uncomfortable detecting the hostility from Tina said “Tina I brought some things here in this bag” Tina ignoring Sue pleasantly addressed Mikey “Ok cutie you’re mommy is going to help Nina out a second outside in the hall. Draw us a pretty picture buddy and we’ll be back in a bit” and pointed firmly towards the door, again looking firmly at Sue. 

Sue meekly put the bag down and leaned down kissing Mikey’s forehead. Saying “mommy will be right back pumpkin” and quietly walked out the room with Tina right behind locking the door from the outside on the way. 

Sue was was getting quite scared and thought about running but finally Tina gave her a little direction. “Why don’t you go sit on the couch out here, we need to clear something’s up.” Sue just nervously looked for a couch and upon finding the misplaced looking love seat sat down as far to one side it allowed. 

Tina didn’t sit. 

“So what the fuck is going on?”

“Ah um….” Sue meekly replied 

“You know I felt bad for you about this situation but clearly something is going on here… two days ago he might have had a little accident in his pull-up, and definitely was um immature and I just figured he had some kind of breakdown… then yesterday I tried to believe it was maybe a off day, but today… fucking today… you show up here hours late, and shit what the fuck I watched him drive home not 12 hours ago. Worried he’d ever make it home. Then this morning I’m fucking walking around this crazy place thinking he drove off a fucking cliff or some shit. It’s fucking 10 o-fuckin clock” Sue tried to apologize but Tina held up her hand “no I’m not done… So you come strolling the fuck in here looking like you just fell out of some kind a fucking mommy magazine, with now I could only describe as a large toddler at best. What in the fuck did you do to him?”

At this point Sue looked surprised she stammered a bit “I don’t understand” Tina snapped back “YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND? What the fuck are you talking about I’m fucking out of here… if you don’t start explaining something that makes some assemblance of fucking sense. 

Sue still stammering “I thought… um… I mean…What did Tracy tell you?”

“Tracy fuck.. Tracy… said shit.. I thought I was fucking helping with a small daycare… you know the kind with kids.. then she starts this well can you help out with Mikey who’s having a mental breakdown obviously bullshit… then yesterday the fucking bitch made fun of him in front of the whole god damn fucking place acting like a snobby teenager, she’s fucking lucky I didn’t tear her to fucking pieces, I already got one assault charge so fuck it, might as well get a couple more. If I didn’t need this job I’d probably would have,… I mean what fuck do you think I’m living off a NFL salary? Stupid fucking women’s football doesn’t pay shit.” 

Sue feeling scared again, “Oh I had no idea.. I thought we’ll.. I thought you knew, Uh this is awkward Tracy told me um ya… cool with it. I’m sorry I didn’t know I should have” 

“would you get to the fucking point before that little squirt runs outa fucking paper”

Sue told her the whole story…

“Are you going to turn me in?”

“That’s one crazy fucking story”

“Well up till now I felt ok, no actually I felt fantastic about it, like the best thing ever happened”

“So you really got someone to do this… wow that’s insane and having no idea who this person is you just let him into your brain like really?…Like literally held the fucking keys out… to your fucking crazy ass mind every night for weeks?” 

“I mean I guess I didn’t think about it much” 

“Didn’t you ever go see a hypnosis show or ever hear someone acting like a chicken or whatever?”

“Well ya but I guess I just was focused on”

“Obviously not enough…. a red fucking flag didn’t jump out when you literally watched your husband turn into a babbling child… I’ll be it a cute one”

“I guess I just trusted and things seemed good… so what are you going to do?”

“You mean am I going to turn you in? Not a chance in hell I gotta see how this crazy shit ends, but if you ever try some shit like this with me, there’s not enough restraining orders in the world, and anyway someone’s got to take care of that little squirt in there”

“Oh shoot we better get back in there he’s probably… well who knows what”

Mikey had finished drawing and had every toy from the toy box spread about. The ladies walked in greeted with a good bit of enthusiasm. 

“ oh mama, Nina mommy mommy mommy Nina Nina, look Nina mommy” holding up the helicopter

“Hey cutie are you ok?” 

“Mommy is sorry it took soo long”

“Mommy hel cupter Nina hecupper!!, wup, wup, wup”

“Looks like you have been busy buddy”

Sue walked over to Mikey and bent down to his bottom poking up and sniffed against his bum while working her fingers between the snaps to get a squeeze of his diaper. 

“Smells like someone made mommy some poopies”

Which put Mikey back in the poopies song

“Mikey made poopies for mommy and Nina, Mikey put stinkies  poopies in dippy,…”

“Ok sweetie let’s get you cleaned up and maybe some lunch baby”

The women cleaned up Mikey’s bottom. Then carried the love set into the nursery. 

They sat together on their new couch while Mikey lay 1/2 across both of them having lunch. As usual Mikey slowly drifted off as he continued to nurse Sue’s 2nd breast. 

“So you enjoy feeding him?”

“Oh it’s the best, I’ve never felt anything near as intimate,.. oh and the relief as he empties a full boob is nothing short of amazing”

Tina let out a chuckle “I guess I never heard anyone explain it like that, I’ve heard painful and leaky, and heavy but not intimate” 

“I guess you don’t have kids?"

“Nope and probably never will”

“Oh well you’re so good with him you’re a natural”

“Well Im the oldest of 7 so 6 baby brothers will do that”

“No husband or boyfriend?”

“Well I’ve been dating women lately but not anything at the moment, but I’m taking applications if you’re interested… you’re kinda hot”

“Oh hu well I guess I’m flattered, I never really gave it much thought… you know girl on girl thing”

“Well if you get curious, you know where to find me… but don’t get me wrong there’s definitely a itch a big penis can only reach, but guys are a bunch of babies (smiling widely with her hands gesturing towards Mikey laying 1/2 on top of her) they say my size doesn’t bother them, but either they got some kind of mommy issue (smiling again holding her hands out) or they cry like a girl when they realize I could kick there ass, and girls are… I don’t know… sexier, you know usually don’t stink and are nice and smooth… how bout you got anything lined up”

“Me Ha no I don’t think I’ll be lining anything up… ya I could just see explaining to my date my baby boy here…  I’m sure that would get him moving, and anyway I’ve never been the I guess horny type so I’m happy,…but the other day, well nothing”

“Doesn’t sound like nothing”

“Well.. um my boss seems to like my new dresses he… well lets say become pretty interested, in my office the other day and… nothing happened but I didn’t mind watching his impressive bulge tent out his pants for a bit. You know got things a little slippery down there. Oh shit I should go to work, I got to get back to working or I’m getting fired, And on top of that I have to stop and see the little brat up in her office”

Sue released the suction from her breast with a swipe of the finger and leaned Mikey up a bit patting on his back, producing a milky burp, 

“You’re getting good at that” Tina smiled 

“You ever wanta give it try go ahead” Sue laughed “Mikey’s always hungry, isn’t that right baby?..  mommy’s pumpkin is always hungry for mama’s boobies” as she wiped his face and doted his nose… “I’m sure we can figure out a way to get those big girls milking” Sue held one hand towards Tina’s breast with a squeezing motion. Tina smiled and looked at Mikey saying I’ll let you know if I get curious” while her face screamed curiosity, as Tina subconsciously held her breast a second, Sue noticed but moved on “Oh this is something uh… I guess um new… and since well you’re going to take care of him, and well” “ok already get to the point” Tina interrupted …”well I mean he is technically a man” she pulled her breast back out and grazed it against Mikey’s face soon he latched back on still softly sleeping, she rubbed, while cradling his head against her breast, she slowly caressed his body down to his already damp diaper and rubbed hard against his buried penis and like yesterday he slowly pushed his hips against her hand and softly moaned against her breast. Tina watched in anticipation as Mikey once again after a couple more hip thrusts shuttered into climax, then relaxed still asleep. 

“Oh that’s too much,…I guess that makes it intimate.” Tina smiling wildly.

Sue kissed his forehead and released her breast replacing it with his binky saying “Mikey loves making spurties in his diapers for mommy, don’t you baby, oh yes he does”

“I hope he wasn’t that quick before” Tina said smiling while rolling her eyes

Sue thought back and smiled “he might have been quicker than that.”

“Oh god if this isn’t the craziest shit”

“I gotta get moving thanks so much Tina,  You’ve been really great about this”

“Ya it’s been… well interesting.. cya soon”

As Sue left Tina wiggled out from underneath Mikey, leaving him curled up on the loveseat. Thought about the little sexual performance she just witnessed, said to herself “what kinda perverted hypnotist”, Then remembered Sue had exposed her mind too, and a little smile crossed her face “this ought to be good”

Sue figured she would easily come to some understanding, with her long time best friend Tracy, and finding her office door open she gave it a quick tap as she walked in and sat down. 

Tracy was busy on the phone and held up her hand giving the 1 minute sign, as she discussed some kind of order. 

Hanging up with pleasant thanks and good bye, Tracy said 

“What’s up Sue? How’s everything going? The gas thing work out?“

“Ya Trace perfectly but honestly I was scared out of my mind, he cried like… well he cried like a baby”

“Shit I would have paid to see that, you should have seen him yesterday peeing in his pants crying” 

Sue’s temper heated up

“Ya about that… I know you we’re just teasing but the goal here isn’t to torment him, I know he wasn’t a great employee but auntie Tracy shouldn’t be in his words a big meany”

“A big meany? I don’t want to be aunt meany but I don’t know watching that giant woman kiss his ass…just I don’t know rubbed me the wrong way, after all I did for him while he just blew me off and now he’s getting his ass kissed? That giant has no idea what he put me through… put us through”

“Ya that’s another thing I was under the impression that Tina was cool or at least knew to some degree what was going on, she was more than a little pissed this morning I had” Tracy interrupted 

“She was pissed… fuck her… she was pissed, did you tell her to fuck off and watch your stupid husband baby or whatever he is” 

Sue’s shit started slipping 

“Hey what’s your problem I thought we were in this together, Tina is really nice and does a wonderful job helping me take care of well Mikey”

“Listen I got shit to do I’m not trying to fight, but we’re paying her good money, probably more than she should get, and she does a great job but I’m not going to  A. to kiss her ass or B. Kiss the big babies ass….

And C. She can fucking take it or leave it.”

“I can clearly see that you are going to be Aunt big meany.. if you can’t find a way to be nice to him or just stay out the way and keep your mouth shut.”

“Who do you think you’re talking too. I’ll say what ever I fucking want, don’t forget you came crying to me.  So I tease him what the fuck ever. Hopefully he learns to keep his mouth shut. And show aunt Tracy a little fucking respect.”

Sue started to feel a little defeated, she really didn’t want to lose her friend but it wasn’t going the way she hoped. 

She thought it through for a few seconds and then decided to put this fight in someone else’s hands. 

“Ok you win we will try to stay out of your way”

“No shit I win”

Sue was furious “what a bitch” but turned and left thinking to herself

“We’ll see who learns to keep their mouth shut”

• Like 1
  • Electrically changed the title to New Position updates with part 13

Part 14

Winning 

Instead of going to work having enough agitation for one day. Sue decided to go back home and see how progress was going in the basement.

“Jason what’s up? oh this is perfect”

The basement was nearly done, all 

The new furniture was in place, the floor had wonderful thick carpet the walls had been painted a sky blue with white trim and a few purple large pokey dots scattered about. The large tv was mounted on the wall and the a large green toy box with a padded lid perfect for a bench or changing table had been placed in the corner and best of all the bouncy seat had been hung from the ceiling. 

“Really Wow!! Jason you really out did yourself. Better than I could have dreamed.”

“Ya it all fell together pretty well .. I still got some shelves to hang and to finish this railing. Whata think put the gate like here?” Holding his arms apart in the center of the room. “Ya that’s going to be great , Jason really totally amazing!!”

"ok already I got the idea you like it, keep it up I won’t be able to get my inflated head out the door…., you know what (as he eyed Sue up) do me a favor and hop in that seat, you’re about the same size we’ll see if we need any adjustments”

“Uh Jason… I’m wearing a dress” 

“Shit I must have smoked too much pot… I don’t even remember asking you what you were wearing”

Sue rolled her eyes shaking her head 

“you know you’d be a lot less likable if you weren’t so good a building stuff.”

“How’s that go… if if’s and but’s were candies and nuts… just get in the damn seat”

Sue hiked up her dress all the way to the bottom of her panties and reluctantly tried to figure out how to get in. 

Jason followed her over and released a strap, and directed her into location he reached between her legs and pulled the seat between her legs. Saying “nice granny panties” (as Sue rolled her eyes again while holding her bunched up dress around her waist) then he wrapped the strap back into place over her dress, Sue was still standing on her feet with the underwear shaped seat just coming above her waist with four elastic straps going to the ceiling. “this can’t be right it’s way too low”

“Well it’s got a trick to it, you’d never get a full grown adult in the damn thing if it didn’t.”

He reached high above her head and said “hold on” as he released a spring which instantly caused the seat to spring upwards between her legs cradling her bum, it pulled into place causing her legs to spread and flexible padded top rested right at her rib cage. 

Sue let out a sharp shriek, as she dangled an inch or two off the floor.

“Holy shit this is crazy” 

“Yup it looked like it might be… you ok?”

“Ya… it’s not uncomfortable” as she tried to bounce a bit, her arms were free and everything supported her weight well. She barely touched the floor as she tried to make momentum. Then soon bounced higher and was able to touch the floor better etc. she slowly stopped bouncing and leaned forward feeling well supported. 

“there’s no way I could get out without your help”

“You think you would have thought of that before climbing in”

“Jason you wouldn’t” 

“Ah, … you’re right I wouldn’t… but it sure would be funny though”

Jason reset the spring and the seat fell down from between her legs, as she landed on her feet, and then released the strap around her waist. 

“There ya go… see I’m not such a bad guy”

“Thinking of that… I’m having a bit of a problem with Tracy” 

Sue went on to tell him most of the story 

Jason was sitting on the couch by the time the story ended occasionally inhaling a drag of vapor. 

“Yep that’s quite a story…I’ll take care of Tracy,… do you think Tina would be ok if I stopped to see her marrow?”

“Ya she is super cool.. but let me tell you when I said she is big I mean it so don’t be caught off guard…and Jason try not to piss her off”

“Me? Shit I’m the nicest guy I know,… see you morrow then”

“Oh and Jay that bed is coming tomorrow it would be great to get the railing around it.” 

“Yep see how it goes”

Jason cleaned up for a bit then headed for his favorite dimly lit bar, and as he slipped into his familiar stool a bottle of beer slid from a couple feet away directly in front of him. 

“Here early today” 

“Hey Mair, ya just finished up”

“What's up you seem a little… off”

Bartenders always seem to know how their regulars are feeling

“Ya Trace is.. well you know”

“Needin advice?”

Jason paused for several seconds, as he thought about the situation took a couple more long swigs finishing his fresh beer. Taking a long drag off his vape pen 

“Ya I don’t think”

As the thick smoke rolled out of his mouth and sinuses. 

“Well maybe a couple more of these and you’ll change your mind”

As another beer slid over, bumped lightly against his empty. 

“Either way I’m sure you’ll get her straightened out” Mary smiled. 

Sue looked at the time thinking I got a couple hours to kill, and slipped into bed after digging her mechanical dong out of the drawer, and sliding her panties to the floor. 

Fishing the silicon head against her lower lips, working a fantasy in her head, nothing seemed right, she heated up a bit, but she fell off. 

Ready to quit again her mind drifted to siphoning the gas the day before. It was a odd situation, like nothing she had ever done before, initially she was hesitant, barely able to see the liquid through the clear tube, before it retreated back into the tank, but as she sucked harder, something came over her, she somehow enjoyed it, closing her eyes sucking the tube breathing hard through her nose, pulling the tube a little further into her mouth, then she tasted the gasoline and gagging and spitting the moment was over. 

But now she lay in bed Sue recalling the few moments of pleasure, she then blinked away the hazy feeling. She could feel heat in her kitty, and her toy deep in her mouth. 

Sue panicked pulling the toy out from her mouth and tossed it across the room. She had a salty taste in her mouth and was uncertain about what just happened. Then thought about Tina and her ‘red flag’ speech quietly said to herself “that little fucker”

Sue figured it would be better if she was distracted, thinking I’ll figure this out later… maybe just a one off thing. I should go pick up my little stinker. 

Tina was cradling Mikey against a mostly empty baby bottle, curled up with doggie on the small couch, as Sue came back. 

“Hey Tina what’s going on?, how’s my little sweetie?”

Sue squatting down beside Mikey’s head, giving him a kiss on his temple, and rubbed it in softly.

“You know” and gave a head jester toward Mikey …”you?”

“Well he’s certainly liking his nap”

"Ya I don’t know what you put in those boobs but 1/2 way through his bottle he’s out, …it be nice to get him some kind of bed”

“You mean like a crib?”

Tina smiled and spoke softly “ya…thinking about cute…his little outfit might be the cutest thing, and where did you find baby diapers and clothes this big?”

“Ya you’re not kidding and I can’t wait to see his little diapered bottom rolling around in his new crib in his nursery at home, and oh I found a bouncy seat for his playroom in the basement oh can’t wait till it’s done!!”

“Oh I’ll have to see that.. Where are you getting this shit?” Tina asked quietly

“Well who’d of thought… but there’s a whole fetish or I guess more like a lifestyle of people who are into… I guess being babies”

“I wouldn’t have… but I’ll google it” Tina wiggled the empty bottle from Mikey’s mouth and replaced it with his binky, Mikey rolled his head towards her belly and let out small burp producing a small curdle of milk into her shirt as Tina cradled his head against her. She dug out her phone and softly spoke into it “google search… um adult baby?”

And started scrolling down through her phone 

“Ya I was thinking about a saucer for home but I didn’t think my playroom was big enough… maybe we could get it here?”

Tina’s eyes got bigger as she became distracted 

“This is sensational!! I can’t even believe I’m seeing this let alone excited, oh look at this, wow expensive though… shit what kinda money you making?”

“I do ok, but really I just haven’t spent shit in years soo… but if I don’t start getting back to work my little nest egg…” 

“Ya about.. that how it go today?”

“Well shitty I got in a fight with princess Tracy and I didn’t go to work” Sue saying as she sat back onto the floor holding her knees in front of her. 

“So ya… sounds like I’ll be looking for another job” Tina said as she put her phone down. 

“Well we’re not done yet.. oh and Jason, Tracy’s husband might be stopping by to see you tomorrow”

“Sounds like I just might be getting that second assault charge yet, ya while I’m at it.. maybe take a couple pieces of Tracy with me… thirds a charm”

“Oh don’t be that way.… Jason’s cool and I’m hoping he helps us out”

Sue smiled 

“How about helping me get my little stinker in the car? I think you’ll just love his car seat”

Tina rolled her eyes “you’re so lucky he’s soo cute and let me tell you he’s still quite the artist look at the pictures I hung up, amazing what he could do with just crayons, … but maybe reconsider the baby food, I don’t think that is going to work out”

“Ya that’s been difficult”

Sue stood up and strolled looking at his latest artwork, “well isn’t that something” Remembering how talented he was years ago. 

Tina almost effortlessly wrapped her hands under the sleeping man cradling him against her breast as she lightly tapped his padded bum, 

“Come on cutie time to go home”

Jason quietly sucked back a couple more beers, leaving a wad of money on the bar.

“Thanks Mair cya” 

“Yup good luck” shaking her head. Then quietly saying more to herself 

“you got your hands full”

Jason stopped by the liquor store and picked up a fifth of vodka, triple sec and lemon juice and another 12 pack of beer, before calling his mother on the way home. 

“Hey mom”…

“Ya I’m good, You?”…

“Ya well I don’t even know why you pay attention to those crazy neighbors”

“Yeah ok maybe Sunday”…

“Can you take the boys tonight”…

“Ya it would be better just to pick em up at school”….

“Ya ma I know it’s in a half hour but something came up”….

“But are ya busy?”….

“Thanks I’ll be by in the am to get them”

“Ma careful is my middle name, luv ya too”

He got home before Tracy (usually did) and before finding his recliner checked the freezer for ice and grabbed another beer. 

Pushing his feet up he once again went over the plan in his head, before long his jeans were tight around his crotch while his cock looked for more space. He quietly murmured “be patient buddy” giving him an adjustment. 

As Jason dozed off a bit Tracy finally came home.

“What’s up… taking a nap?”

“Hey babe”

“Where’s the boys?”

“Oh my mom wanted them so whose was I to argue… how was your day?”

“Shit…. Trying to deal with stupid fucking Asians can’t even speak English and Sue’s pissed cause I’m not kissing that big dumb baby ass…that Amazon woman is running around kissing his ass already”

“Ya” as Jay thought “little jealous” 

“I mean how much ass kissing does she think he deserves lazy fuck, working here for years doing shit”

“Ya Sue said you were pissed at her”

“What else?”

“Nothin just you were pissed,(he took a long drag off his vape pen) And you were right Mike shouldn’t expect everyone to kiss his ass and he better get use to it or whatever”

Jay exhaled the mist. 

“That’s fucking right… I’m right all fucking three of them better show a little respect. 

“Ya whatever… hey thinking the boys are out and thinking you could use a little cooling down I picked you something up” Jay pointed towards the kitchen table 

Tracy looked that direction 

“You thinking of getting a little crazy tonight? You know lemon drops are my fav and shit last time”

Jay interrupted 

“Ya maybe we keep things under control, we don’t need another last time”

Jason just leaned back finishing his beer in one slightly warm swallow as he heard the drink shaking in the kitchen saying under his breath “this is going to be too fucking easy” took another long drag “Hey babe grab me another beer” and turned on the Tv to watch a little Sports Depot. 

Soon enough Tracy mixed and drank 3/4 of the 5th each shaker stronger than the last, getting loader and loader as the drinks went down faster and faster. 

Jason was on his fourth or fifth beer but he could keep this pace up all night. 

As Jason had assumed Tracy became quite frisky and climbed on top of him straddling his waist.

“Oh we got huse to owl selves, you can bend me white over the coffee table” giggling and slurring as she groped against him. 

Then he said it. 

“Is my bad girl need a little reminder from Daddy?” Lightly tapping her ass 

And that’s all it took 

Tracy’s face lit up like a kid on Christmas “Oh daddy Ivs been such a bad girl, why don’t I’s slip in gets more comfortable”

She hopped up and stumbled towards the bed room 

“I's be white back” tapping her ass a she left. 

Jason shook his head as his dick tented in his jeans, pulled the recliner back up, looked over at the mostly empty vodka and went to the kitchen, filled two shot glasses from the cupboard with the remaining vodka. “Here we go” saying under his breath as he exhaled imitation smoke. 

Tina came sauntering and swaying back into the kitchen wearing black heels, fish net stockings stopping above her knees, red and black plaid skirt barely covering her ass, a white, button down collar shirt cleanly finishing at her waist and unbutton well into her cleavage, and on the breast pocket in pink lettering said DADDIES bad girl. The shirt was also slightly transparent showing a very pink lacy bra holding her breast together as high as possible. Thick mascara wrapped her eyes and pink blush covering her cheeks, thick cherry red lipstick over her lips,(maybe a little more than her lips) complete with her hair pulled into two high ponytails with pink bows, however a little off center. 

Tracy stopped against the entryway leaned against the wall pulling one leg up bent at the knee foot against the wall showing the lack of panties, while her arms reached over her head biting the corner of her lip. 

“Is Daddy going to teach his bad wittle school girl a lesson?”

She continued with role play, however awkwardly and often clumsy, as she worked across the kitchen finally clinging onto Jason. 

Jason honestly thought this is hot. And maybe even hotter than the last time or the time before that, but just patiently waiting as he leaned against the kitchen table. 

“Does daddy’s bad girl want to do a shot?”

Tracy shook her head and slowly picked up the very full small glass cupped her mouth around the glass while she gave him her best bedroom eyes, leaned her head all the way back emptying the glass into her mouth swallowing as she dumped the empty glass across the table, then continued.

“Does daddy want see how bad his girl can be sliding down to his waste unbuckling his belt while staring up at him. Soon she had his cock buried deep into her mouth, as Jason finally emptied his shot with a swallow. 

She worked his larger than average penis for a couple minutes kissing lipstick all over his circumcised, head before tapping her ass a few times as she looked up at him with a string of precum still attached from its head to her lips, then fell forward a bit attempting to stand pushing his cock against her cheek leaving a red lipstick cock silhouette. Soon she was bent over the kitchen table. 

Pulling her skirt up onto her back,

“Daddy’s bad girl needs a spanking”

Jason didn’t hesitate 

“Yes she does deserve a spanking”

As he leaned his hand onto her skirt covering her lower back and bare handed started a playful spanking, she ewed and ahhed as he continued swat after swat, he watched as her snatch leaked down her legs, his intensity increased some but wasn’t even 1/2 strength.

His hard cock bounced freely as he worked a light red haze across her ass. Spank after spank his intensity grew harder as he left hand prints across her ass, she moaned and screamed as the pain and pleasure mixed reaching her hand back in reaction from the pain. He pinned her arm against her back and leaned into two more solid spanks, one on each cheek. 

She could no longer contain herself and was starting screaming fuck me oh fuck me daddy, 

Jay concentrating on control buried his raging hard on deep inside her as she screamed in orgasm he continued fucking her firmly from behind occasionally spanking her ass he increased intensity. Then in one fluid motion he leaned hard on her back with one hand grabbed a ponytail with the other and buried his slippery cock deep in her ass, her legs buckled and spread as she screamed against enormous feeling intruder, he continued to increase force as he built up speed fucking her ass as deep as he could, against the solid kitchen table. Her head pulled back mouth open moaning in pleasure as pain spread through her body. Spreading her ass apart further and further with each solid thrust. 

Suddenly stopping he pulled out. As he was close to losing control. She lay against the table exhausted and drunk barely conscious. Pulling his jeans up over his hips and he picked the worn woman up saying “let’s finish in the bed room” 

Tracy found herself over his shoulder heading towards the bedroom still mumbling “oh daddy bad girl daddy”

He flopped her on the bed and pulled their hand cuffs from the nightstand and cuffed her hands together around a bar in the center of the headboard. 

She became a little enthusiastic feeling bound and defenseless, continuing her slurs “I’m such a bad girl oh daddy”

Jason worked his jeans back down and holding her legs as far apart as possible again sliding his dirty penis deep into her gaping hole, he could feel her heating up as he fucked her harder, as she moaned, rapidly headed towards a second orgasm, he continued to pound her with all his effort stretching her legs farther apart as she again screamed in climax. 

She shuttered and relaxed as he continued, legs spread mouth open, cuffed to the bed. 

She slowly moaned as he continued has hard as he could, fucking as he felt her drying beneath him finally moans turned towards pain as he continued. She finally started to try to retreat as she screamed ahhh Jason it hurts. This was all he could handle and a final deep plunge against her with all his might pushing her leg’s even further apart, he came as hard as he could ever remember. 

Rolling off of her he layed motionless sweating profusely, out of breath. He held her a second and kissed her mouth saying softly “wow that was really something” as she passed out. 

Looking at the alarm clock seeing it was only 8 o’clock decided to rest for a bit before finishing his tasks. 

About a half hour later Jason got up taking a long drag and coughed it back out, then repeated the drag, opened a beer and headed for the bar. 

As he sat back down a beer stopped in front of him. 

“How’d it go?”

“As planned”

“Where’s she at?” With a hint of worry in Mary’s tone looking at Jay who looked like he might have just ran a marathon. 

“She’s fine too many lemon drops”

“Well that’s for the best, remember last time”

“Ya I don’t even wanta think about last time, this time was eventful enough”

“Well you look it”

Jason put away another 3 beers quietly and headed towards the Wally World with a 

“thanks Mair” and another wad of cash.

Returning home with a pack of the largest pink pull-ups he could find, he flopped back in bed and laid against his sleeping wife for a bit before finally ripping the package open and pulling a princess pull-up out and stretching it up under her, around her waist. He carefully removed the handcuffs and placed her hand against her mouth pulled his phone out and snapped a couple pictures, then pulled her hands back cuffing them around the head board. 

With another kiss on the lips said “good night babe”

And went to sleep.

• Like 2
  • Electrically changed the title to New Position updates with part 14

I can't get into this story. Its so generic. Woman wants a baby, man is useless so you don't feel bad for the horrible things about to be done for him, man also has small penis for reasons that never make sense, woman goes to nosey ass friend, nosey ass friend offers an illegal solution, woman goes along with it. It's literally half the married couple stories across the internet. I have yet to see anything new or interesting from this.

9 hours ago, BabyGabrial said:

I can't get into this story. It’s so generic. Woman wants a baby, man is useless so you don't feel bad for the horrible things about to be done for him, man also has small penis for reasons that never make sense, woman goes to nosey ass friend, nosey ass friend offers an illegal solution, woman goes along with it. It's literally half the married couple stories across the internet. I have yet to see anything new or interesting from this.

I’m sorry you don’t like it. 

Just now, Electrically said:

I’m sorry you don’t like it. 

It's kind of hard to. Why should I root for anyone here to be happy? They all seem unlikable due to either personalities or actions?

1 minute ago, BabyGabrial said:

It's kind of hard to. Why should I root for anyone here to be happy? They all seem unlikable due to either personalities or actions?

You don’t have to, honestly I’m not very good writer, and I am trying but I’m finding it is very difficult.

• Like 1
On 5/8/2023 at 10:27 PM, 007specialk said:

I LOVE YOUR STORY PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

Thanks I’m glad you like it 

Part 15

Kicking and Screaming 

Tracy awoke about 7 am and she wasn’t terribly surprised to find herself handcuffed to the bed dressed like she was, and thought ‘must have been a fun night’ but feeling the pressure in her bladder as well as a pounding headache, she looked at Jason still sleeping next to her decided it was time to get up. 

“Jay… Jason… come on honey it’s time to get up”

Tracy tried to kick at him and felt pain streak in every direction, causing a loud short scream, 

“Shit what the fuck did I do last night this is worse than last time”

The scream caught Jason’s attention and he rolled over a bit with a little moan. 

“Jason wake the fuck up I got to pee”

“Ya so… go”

“I’m still cuffed to the fuckin bed”

“Well.. Use your diaper”

“What did you say?”

Jay finally picked up his head and looked at his wife. As she squirmed in pain trying to understand what was around her waist. 

“Ah shit I haven’t worked that hard since…. high school, damn I’m sore”

“Did you not fucking hear me… what did you say?”

“I said use your DIAPER” Jason calmly responded 

She tried to kick him again but winced in pain, her every part hurt, she felt like a beer bottle had been shoved up her ass and was still in there. Both her legs hurt all the way down to her knees, her back was stiff, and vagina felt like she just had a baby. 

“Jason you had better unlock these fucking handcuffs or I’ll”

Jason interrupted calmly 

“Do absolutely nothing but piss your diaper like the snotty little girl you are”

“I’m going to fuckin” 

Another interruption 

“Piss your diaper you spoiled brat” Jay sat up a bit more taking a drag and coughing it back out. 

Tracy tried to struggle against the cuffs and winced in pain 

She started screaming misc. obscenity’s occasionally inserting Jason. 

Jason finally heard enough and with authority said. 

“If you don’t shut your mouth I’m going to find you a pacifier and strap it to your fucking head.” Jason took another long drag off the vape pen. 

“Here let me show you something” he pulled out his cell phone and showed her the pictures from last night, “here’s you in your new princess diapers sucking your thumb like a good girl, and look here’s another one.” 

He was surprised how perfect it looked. The red penis silhouette, on her cheek, her lips seemed to have a slight smile, her fist lightly wrapped as her thumb clearly in her mouth, the princess pull-up positioned perfectly, you could even read the ‘daddy’s bad girl’ on her chest pocket. 

“So this what’s going to happen I’m going to uncuff you and we’re going to go visit your good friends, and we are going to wait there until Mikey, Sue, and Tina are happy with your apology…. Or” 

Another drag of fake smoke 

“I’m going to a cause a big fucking seen, while I post these pictures on the company website” 

“You fucking wouldn’t!!” 

“maybe under New specials… or just on the homepage as background.” 

Tracy tried squirming under the bladder pressure and again wincing in pain.

"What the fuck did you do to me?

Jason smiled “Oh you don’t remember? 

Tracy thought back and vaguely remembered the kitchen table

“Fuck ahh no”

“First you drank an entire fifth of vodka. Then we were in the kitchen and you begged “daddy”(holding only two fingers up on one hand and curling them) to spank your bottom,  then you wanted fucked over the kitchen table, and then you wanted in the ass, and then you wanted hand cuffed to the bed, and then you wanted fucked hard, then even harder yet,… I’m guessing, by the way your acting, I achieved fucking you hard enough”

“We’re fucking through I want you out now”

“Like right now?… ya I heard that shit last time… so my suggestion to you, is to be a good girl for daddy and we can head over and hope everyone accepts your apology and we can get past this shit”

Tears started down Tracy’s face streaking mascara down her cheeks, as she wiggled under bladder pressure, and her eyes burned “please don’t do this” 

“Already done “

“No, no, please no daddy no”

As she completely started crying hoping to win him over.

“well let’s get this over with”

He got the key out and unlocked her cuffs. She started swinging as as her hands got free. Jason grabbed her arms as she sat up wincing in pain. 

“Looks like someone wants it the hard way”

Flipping her over across his lap landing 3 quick hard spanks across her already sore bottom, with a hollow thumping. 

She screamed in pain as tears and mascara continued down her face. 

“I’ll be good ok..I’ll be good no more”. ..no more daddy” as she couldn’t hold her pee any longer and filled her pull-up with a satisfying moan. 

Jason pulled her back to her feet and wiped her face with his sleeve and said again “ok let’s get this done” 

“but I peed”

“you should have thought about that before you started swinging”

“No I can’t go like this”

“Really… are we going to do this again?”

He dragged her to the truck by firmly holding her wrist .. her legs spread wide, as all her muscles were strained. soggy pull-up hung low between her legs, tears and mascara still streaming down her face. He helped her in the passenger side, climbed in and drove to the shop. 

Jason parked on the warehouse side of the lot, and went around the truck to retrieve his lovely wife, he got around to the passenger door, and as he was about to open it, she locked the door, she then turned with some effort and reached over locking the driver side. Finally she looked out at him crossing her arms under the pink bra, shaking her head no at Jason standing outside her window, Jason just stood and watched as her face looked pouted and stubborn. Then he lightly tapped on the glass with the keys in his hand. Her face quickly turned desperate. 

Jason pushed the button and the door lock jumped up as he pulled the handle. He opened the door and said, 

“You got one more chance at this, we can go in quietly get this done or I can push this little red button on my keys the horn will honk and people will look, then I will drag you kicking and screaming through every damn office, asking if anyone has a spare diaper to change my naughty little girl… so which is it?”

She looked defeated and quietly said “ok I’ll go”

Slowly she stepped out of the truck and held her skirt down as much as possible(which didn’t help) and was pulled towards the building as she continued to spread her legs as she toddled into the building 

“Which way?”

“She’s either in the warehouse or in the nursery”

“Nursery it is”

It wasn’t a long walk to the nursery and they probably wouldn’t be noticed, so that was good for Tracy. But as they entered the hallway leading to the nursery door Tracy knew it was empty. and had no desire to walk any further.

Jason slowed at the door remembering he had spun the door knob around so his little one’s could be locked in.

“Alright you stay here and I’ll go get Tina” letting her walk into the room by herself and locking the door behind her. 

Tracy heard the steel door lock and had no plan of what to do, in fact she hasn’t really even put any kind of plan together thus far. She stood awkwardly for a few seconds before hobbling over to the love seat and eased herself slowly sitting, wincing in pain and discomfort as her soggy bum pushed into the cushion. 

Jason strolled through the warehouse towards shipping aria, and turning the corner saw Tina quickly working through the days shipments. She saw him approaching and continued working.

As you could imagine this was not a long winded conversation. 

Jason started 

“Im assuming you’re Tina?”

Tina stopped working turning towards Jason and put her hands on her hips fingers facing forward.

“Yep, and you’re uh Tracy’s husband”(she couldn’t remember his name)

“Yup most call me Jay… Sue had said you were… uh well ta”

Annoyed Tina interrupted 

“I got shit to do here, so let’s wrap this up”

Jason smiled 

“Yep ok… I brought Tracy and she’s in the daycare waiting for you, she has prepared a heart felt apology, and eh, well let’s just say she would prefer you accept her apology.”

“Is that it?”

“Yup I’m going to go pick up my boys, it looks like it might be a bit so let me know”

Tina’s facial expression turned curious as her shoulders relaxed 

“Ok”

Tina turned back to finish her work.

Before leaving Jason went up to Tracy’s office and in black magic marker wrote “out sick” on a piece of printer paper and stuck it to the door. 

The night before at Sue’s house.

Sue and Mikey had a reasonably pleasant evening, upon arriving home Sue turned the tv on and Mikey zoned into the story about a police teddy bear that saved the day, by helping momma bear find baby bear’s missing hat. Mikey clapped and cheered, as Sue pumped her overflowing breasts for tomorrow’s bottle at Nina’s, while resting on the couch. She thought about taking him down to his new playroom but decided to wait until it was done.

Soon she watched as Mikey again pushed his red face against the carpet and fill his diaper. She patiently waited until the end of the show as Mikey sang his poopy bum song, which Sue occasionally would add a verse. 

Since she wasn’t giving up on the baby food just yet, and Mikey didn’t seem the slightest bit concerned about the state of his diaper she decided to try a little dinner before tubby time. 

Unfortunately for Sue dinner time was less successful than breakfast. 

Recalling yesterday’s sprinkling, causing Sue to join him in the tub. Sue decided to go start the bath and leave Mikey in his high chair to munch on cheerios while he finished his bottle of juice. 

After starting the water in the bath, she walked through her bedroom finding the fake penis on the floor.

Sue picked it up like it was a stinky diaper with two fingers holding it far from her face. As she carried it towards her drawer, she studied the life like head which hung down at eye level and contemplated putting it in her mouth to see if it caused any excitement. It seemed to lure her in, and she hesitantly fought the temptation, turned her head, and dropped it in the open drawer and closed it.

Sue thought hard about what to do about her sudden craving, maybe just ignore it and hope it goes away,  then thought about Tina’s ‘red flag’ speech. Sue felt like she needed to confront Tim about this perverted twist. But she wasn’t sure how. “If I email him and he sends me another recording how can I trust it?… there has to be a way.” Saying to herself.

The rest of the night went smoothly and Sue was feeling better about getting into a schedule with her new baby. 

The next morning after feeding Mikey matching boobies, Sue decided to try the breakfast nummies before changing into the day’s outfit. So Mikey was once again stuck in his high chair in a full diaper and footie jammies, which he had not lost any enthusiasm for saying “mommy wace cars, mommy Mikey’s wed car, brumm wed car moma,” as he pointed at the red car. Soon Sue was dancing around him with spoon in one hand, and jar in the other spreading baby food everywhere, as she continued making engine noises “ here comes the race car” and occasionally saying “be a god boy for mommy” as Jason walked in, 

“Morning got any coffee made”

Sue looked up a little, nodded her head, and pointed it towards the coffee pot still dripping, feeling very frustrated. 

Finally she looked at Jason 

“Morn … Oh you look like shit”

“Yep feel like it too”

Mikey yelled 

“Morng J … wu look like sh”

Sue interrupted 

“Oh sweetie we don’t say that word mommy should be more careful”

Mikey gave her a curious look but continued in high spirits. 

“Morning J… hi jay whatcha doing Hu?”

Jason made his way to the pot of coffee 

“How’s breakfast buddy? Looks like you mighta got a little on your chin”

As he half smiled at Sue. Mikey eagerly replied “yucky brafest eww yucky, yuck breafest”

Jason poured a cup of coffee and took a little sip with a wince,

“ibuprofen?” As he leaned against the kitchen counter 

Sue turned and took a bottle out of the cupboard and set it next to him. 

“How did it go with Tracy”

“I think we came to a understanding” as he poured about 6 advil in his mouth from the bottle 

“Oh really that’s great I’m so relieved”

“Ya she is apologizing to Tina right now”

“Oh that’s fantastic I’ll stop up and see her”

“Ya do that, ok little fella be good for your mommy,….back to work”

“Mikey see basement done first ” as Mikey shook his high chair 

Jason gave Mikey a quick russel of his hair, then wiped his hand on his jeans taking the coffee with him. 

“Yup you’re the first”

“Pomius”

“Yup promise”

A good 1/2 hour later, Tina made her way to the nursery half hoping Tracy had lost interest in apologizing, she entered the room seeing Tracy in her condition, holding her head curled against the arm rest, of the love seat. 

Tina sat on the craft table, unable to comprehend what she saw in front of her. 

• Like 3
  • Electrically changed the title to New Position updates with part 15

Chapter 16

Apology 

Tina sat on across from Tracy , both women quiet, except for an occasional sniffle from Tracy. 

Tina realized that she had been left here, with no means to escape, with no plans for apologizing, or really no angle to control this out come. 

The reality of ‘this is her boss’ came to mind as she studied her outfit, and looked at her face. Jason hadn’t done this, or not completely. Tracy had dressed herself, she wanted the attention.

Tina could see the light red hand outlines across her upper thigh, she had been spanked, but not beaten. Tina could tell her pull-up was wet.

Tracy’s face showed the shame of knowing she had caused this, her lack of control, her desire to be dominated. Tracy had wanted this. 

After a good 5 long minutes or so, finally Tina spoke. 

“So this is interesting place I find myself” Tracy tried to respond but no words came out as she opened her mouth. 

“What you don’t know about me is I have 6 younger brothers and being we had busy parents and I was the oldest, there were many occasions which I found myself in a… “parental role.” So I learned on many, many occasions there is a natural reset between parent and child, a way to start a clean plate…” 

Tracy sniffled and grumbled “Listen let’s skip the bullshit, your not doing shit… Sorry I picked on that… what ever he is” as she looked down between her hands holding her head above the armrest. 

Tina ignored her and continued “When preformed correctly both parties are satisfied and nothing more needs said, and all hard feelings are washed away… I believe this is what has to be done in this particular situation”

Tracy hadn’t really comprehended the conversation so far. 

“So here’s the way this is going to go, I’m going to come sit next to you and your going to crawl over my lap and I’m going to spank your ass until satisfied and there will be no need for anything else.” 

Tracy comprehend the last sentence and looked up at the large woman across from her, losing all confidence she had seconds ago, started to sob shaking her head no as fresh tears rolled down her face and terror erupted in her mind. Tina stood up between Tracy and the open door and turned to shut the door. 

Tracy found the will to run and winced in pain, tumbling to her feet she retreated as far from Tina as the room allowed. Tina heard her efforts and was not surprised, as she turned to watch Tracy stumble towards the far corner, and quietly said “always the hard way” and continued to walk towards the open door. Upon reaching the door she could hear Sue and Mikey making their way in for the day. Tina continued out of the nursery locking the door behind her, as Tracy huddled in the corner. 

Tina met Sue and Mikey at the end of the hallway. Mikey pulling against Sue’s arm as he led the way 

“Nina ah Nina!! Mornin Nina hi Nina, doggie say hi to Nina” holding doggie up in the air. 

“Good morning cutie, hi doggie, so good to see you” as Tina squatting down to meet Mikey with a hug. 

“You guys are looking very handsome this morning” Mikey had a bright red collared onesie on with elastic waist banded khaki pants. With a fake fly sewn in, puffing out running in between his legs. 

“Mikey hands-some tanks Nina,”

“Can you do Nina a BIG favor. (Glancing over towards Sue) This morning can you take mommy on a tour of the warehouse?” Tina still bent down resting her hands on her knees 

Mikey’s eyes got big and shaking his head yes. 

“Oh Mikey can favor Oh mommy let’s go favor for Nina”

As he turned towards Sue grasping her arm.

Tina stood up and looked at Sue 

“morning Sue, sorry to hold ya up… but a unexpected.. meeting with uh Tracy came up” Tina half smiled at Sue 

“No problem… we got lots to see” she looked at Mikey, “right baby? You’re going to take mommy on the grand tour” Mikey shook his head smiling with enthusiasm. 

“Ya give me about a half hour and if the door is still shut,… well go tour something else” Tina said flatly.

Sue gave her a curious look but just half nodded.

“Oh I’ll take his bag… and explain everything else later” Tina reached out as Sue slipped the large purse off her shoulder again with a curious expression. 

Tina calmly walked back into the nursery, she sat on the edge of the cushion with her knees high in front of her, and set the bag next to her on the couch. Looking over at Tracy wrapped in a ball in the corner as far away as possible still softly sobbing. 

“Ok let’s get this over with” as Tina tapped her knee. 

“No no, you can’t, no please no!!” Tracy said softly through her sobs as she held her head between her knees. 

“Why does it always have to go this way” Tina saying more to herself as she calmly, without hesitation stood and walked towards Tracy. 

The “no’s” and “please’s” continued as Tina scooped her up by her waist and carried her with her head dangling in front, with one arm. 

Tina got a full dose of adrenaline as she was picked up. The no’s and please’s became screams, Tracy adding “You fucking can’t do this…. Put me down fucking now” with all the authority she could muster. Her feet flared up and kicked randomly in the air, and her hands clawed and ripped at Tina’s legs, her face filling with blood as veins puffed from her forehead. 

Tina ignored the tantrum as she returned to her seat and pulled Tracy over her knees still kicking, squirming, and screaming. She ripped the pull-up at each side and shoved it between her legs with a squish, adding “looks like we are have potty training problems” as she raised her hand and firmly swatted the center of Tracy’s bottom, as Tina expected Tracy’s available hand went back to protect her bum as her rage intensified. Fluidly Tina pinned the woman’s hand against her back, pushing up to discomfort while pulling her skirt up out of the way. 

Tracy was now easily held in position, and Tina began the spanking.

The pace began with firm and stinging hits each one purposeful, spaced equally about 3 seconds apart, Tracy screaming in rage, embarrassment, and pain. Tina kept a calm and almost pleasant facial expression, she covered from just below her belt line to the center of her thighs with giant red hand overlapping outlines. The pace and pressure remained consistent, Tina had thought this portion of the spanking would be quick, given she had recently been spanked, and her overall condition looked worn, but to her surprise Tracy continued with her aggressive rage well above 20 blows, there was no point in counting and Tina knew the first spanking, this leg is always the longest. 

Eventually as always, her rage went to just begging, and bawling.

“I sorry I won’t do it again,….. please no more,…..I’m so sorry…”

Tina knew this was when the pace has to quicken and the strikes have to stiffen, so the spanking went on the poor woman’s ass went from red to more of a purple, and Tracy bawled completely uncontrollably with very little comprehensible words, her legs still searched for traction and she continued to struggle against her.

Tina was certain that she had never been spanked to this point before, but probably deserved it… several times, Tina continued, as she thought ‘this will definitely be memorable.’ 

Finally Tracy’s legs lowered and rested on the floor her arms relaxed as her bawling slowed to gasps and sniffles, she had no fight left.

Tina might usually have slowed to a stop, at this point, but under the circumstances she felt it would be better to drive the point home, and her pace quickened a bit more as she quietly counted to ten of the hardest ones left. 

The spanking ended much calmer than it began, and Tina wrapped the girl in her arms and gently turned her supporting her head against her shoulder and softly cradling and rubbed her very sore bum. Tina knew this part was as important as the beating itself, and tenderly spoke “it’s all over honey … everything is fine… it was just a spanking sweetie…everything is better”

Tracy had nothing left in her she had no anger, guilt or shame, and she wasn’t even embarrassed as she snuggled in relief against Tina.

Tracy lay in her arms for several minutes before, Tina finally turned her face as she fished a handful of wipes out of the diaper bag sitting beside her. She carefully wiped Tracy’s face clean, noticing her facial expression had changed to innocent, her eyes lightly held shut with wet lashes, her lips and mouth dry and chalky, as she still softly sobbed, Tina looked in the bag again as she truly wanted to comfort this woman.

The bottle of milk Sue had prepared for Mikey caught her attention, she unsnapped the cover lifted the bottle from the bag, Tina squeezed the bottle slightly against Tracy’s lips and watched as the liquid rolled down along the seal of her mouth.

Tracy feeling the milk, slightly opened her mouth as Tina slipped the nipple between her lips, as she cradled and caressed her head against her breast. 

Tracy without thought, only a desire for comfort, slowly started nursing against the bottle, as the milk relieved her dry mouth and coarse throat gradually picking up pace. 

Tina watched with a content smile as the bottle slowly emptied, Tracy’s face became relaxed as her sobs ceased, and was not surprised when Tracy softly nodded off to sleep. 

Tina saying quietly to herself. “Sue must have magic sleeping milk”

Soon the bottle was empty, and Tina carefully exchanged it with a binky, and gently laid her on the padded floor. She removed her ridiculous outfit, cleaned and powdered her bum, then carefully dressed and diapered her in Mikey’s spare onesie and thick crinkly diaper, while the woman continued to sleep . Tina sat on the floor for a minute while straightening her pigtails. 

Mikey and Sue had taken a couple trips around the warehouse before Tina came to find them. Mikey was still enthusiastic but definitely looked tired, and judging by the way he was toddling along could use a change. He still found the energy to greet Nina. “Nina.. oh Nina hi mommy toured… um mommy toured” Tina squatted down some to embrace Mikey as he stumbled through a explanation “Did you do me a big favor, and show mommy all the cool things in the warehouse cutie?” Mikey only nodded into Nina’s breast as he still mumbled through words. “Thanks soo much you did such a good job. I owe you a special surprise.” This definitely added to Mikey’s excitement and he pulled his head away saying “sup-prise Nina sup-rise mommy mama Nina surprise” Tina mostly out of habit, pinched the front of his diaper and bent over a little further and took a obvious sniff towards his bottom. “It looks like someone is ready for a change and I bet he is getting hungry” Mikey still occupied by the surprise continued to chant “sup-rise favor for Nina mommy” 

Finally Tina turned towards Sue “Good tour?” 

“Ya wonderful, so how was your meeting?”

“Definitely memorable… I’m… well, this has been the absolute craziest place I’ve ever worked”

Tina wasn’t certain how to continue any explanation. 

“I don’t think Mikey should stay today, it’s just more…than…. I think should happen, I have to wrap my head around this.”

“I don’t think I understand…what happened?.. Is there anything I can do?

“It’s just I don’t think someone (As Tina made slight head motion towards Mikey) needs to be involved, with went on today, and I could use a bit of time to get my head around things”

“I guess I could….even though I should get to work at some point, I have to think I’m close to getting fired….. I’ll just run in and change him before we go.” Sue feeling very interested in what exactly is happening in the daycare. 

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, really can we just talk about it tomorrow, or call me later?” Tina had no interest in humiliating Tracy any further at this point. 

“Ok well ya I’ll call you later, Sweetie say bye to Nina”

Mikey’s face fell quickly, his pacifier fell from his mouth as he whined.

“But Soup-prise mommy supr-ise…Nina…Nina supr…” 

“Oh cutie we’ll get a surprise tomorrow Nina has a lot to do today” as Tina held his shoulder and leaned down to kiss his forehead.

Mikey didn’t cheer up, obviously he was well overdue for a morning nap. 

Sue gave Tina a quick wave as she pulled Mikey towards the car. She only got 15 steps or so and called back to Tina.

“Is Tracy ok? You didn’t uh…”

Tina turned back and smiled 

“Ya she’ll be fine, I call you later”

• Like 3
  • Electrically changed the title to New Position updates with part 16
On 5/13/2023 at 11:33 AM, diaperuser said:

Another great chapter 

Thanks

On 5/13/2023 at 9:53 PM, 007specialk said:

Another great chapter can't wait till hear about the basement and what Micky thinks.... Thank You

Ya you’ll have to wait a bit longer 

thanks for the compliment 😊

• Like 2

Part 17

A Date?

Tina went back in the nursery and sat back on the floor near Tracy’s head. She softly caressed her face, carefully moving any stray hair back away from her face and relaxed.

Tina had no idea how it was going to go from here. She wasn’t certain how Tracy was going to react when she woke up, but Tina figured it was better to pay her more attention, apparently she likes it. Even though this has been the craziest week of her life somehow she enjoyed the job, So she sat patiently above her as she slept. 

Tina eventually worked her legs to Indian style, and started studying the outfit she recently dressed her in. 

Her face looked far more childlike, clean of makeup and relaxed, while she slept. She wasn’t sucking on the pacifier but her lips held it in position. The onesie fit snuggly around her breast and shoulders and wrapped the cutest way around her diaper. She could see the colorful leg gathers peeking out beneath the snapped crotch. The outfit fit her perfectly. Tina thought she looked adorable. 

Tina’s mind wondered and she eased her phone out of her pocket. Again softly spoke “google search adult baby,” then scrolled through the different outfits, cute dresses, colorful rompers, and pink onesie’s with I ❤️MOMMY prints. She couldn’t resist imagined Tracy wearing them. 

Sue and Mikey headed home, Mikey had fallen asleep during the ride and so Sue had carried him to the bottom of the stairs, with his legs wrapped around her waist while his heavy head lay on her shoulder. She awoke him enough for her to help him, as he groggily walked up the steps, putting both feet on each step. She could hear Jason rumbling around in the nursery so after a quick hello and a tap on the door, she went in her bedroom to change Mikey and put him in for a late morning nap. 

She laid him down on the floor and changed his diaper as she thought about her new nursery was almost complete. Sue pictured in her mind the crib, how wonderful it will be. Then thought about having a rocking chair or glider to sit and feed her baby, before snuggling him into bed. 

Sue and Mikey were soon in their familiar spot, cuddled against the head board in bed together, Sue realized ‘This might be the last time their bed was theirs, from here on in it will be only her bed’ the years of sharing this bed, how different their relationship had been just a few weeks earlier almost if it was a dream or different people all together, she questioned for a moment if that was even her, it all seemed so distant. 

He rooted against her breast half asleep and then finally finding her nipple sucking deep into the roof of his mouth. She sighed contentedly as he relieved her swollen breast, as he loosely held her other breast. Sue liked his little ’make stickies’ display so again she rubbed her way down his body and caressed the front of his clean diaper, he responded by firmly pressing his hips against her as she felt vibration through her breast as he quietly moaned, a few seconds later she felt him quiver and couldn’t help smiling as his body relaxed. 

She laid there and thought about the hypnotist Tim. What had he changed in her. How she felt finding the dildo in her mouth, did she enjoy it? She couldn’t remember ever liking something like this before. What could she do? How to confront him? 

Finally decided she would have to do it in person. After her breasts were empty she snuck out of her bed. Then typed him a email. 

Hello Tim 

I am so pleased on how things are going with Mikey, I would love to thank you by making you dinner. 

Let me know when you are free and I will accommodate. 

Thanks again so much 

Sue

She wasn’t certain how he would respond. She thought about the picture of him in the yearbook he looked scrawny and awkward, she didn’t really remember him, he looked familiar, but didn’t think she ever even had any conversation. She wondered if she should intimidate or try to seduce him. She tried to think about what to say, She really had no way of knowing what he was like personally, so far any communication was straightforward. She figured ‘I’ll have to see how it goes.’ 

Jason was just finishing setting up Mikey’s new crib as Sue came in still a little distracted. 

“Oh my god, Jason it’s wonderful it’s just what I wanted… Jason you’re so good at this!”

“Ya I guess it came together pretty good. But that’s enough with the complements”

The crib was basically a twin size bed and Jason installed white hand rail and balusters around the back and sides and on each corner was a larger white column. He had constructed the front so it could raise or lower, with a foot pedal pulley system, mounted near the floor. The railing was about 3 feet higher than the bed itself and when lowered the top of the front rail was flush with the mattress. Leaving the top of the mattress almost 3 feet off the floor, and when raised it was 6 feet high. 

Anyone who saw it would think it was a larger scale infant’s crib and would not be easy to escape. 

Sue just couldn’t believe how perfect it was. 

“Jason this is just wonderful, do you think you could build one for the daycare?”

“I guess… thinking about the daycare how was Tracy” Jason couldn’t help a slight smile. 

“I didn’t see her she was with Tina…I don’t know what happened but Tina said it wasn’t a good time to see her… more or less”

Jason just lifted his eyebrows as he was finally stuck for words. 

“I would guess they’re working things out” Sue said awkwardly as she could see concern in his face. 

“Well hopefully they kept it civil” Jason said trying to relax. 

“I was kinda worried,…Tina does have a assault charge… and so far I wouldn’t say they have gotten along all that well, and Tina did say something about…” Sue stopped talking as Jason began looking very concerned.

Jason pushed his hair away from his forehead as he thought about the giant woman. 

“You got me really worried now, that girl could rip Tracy to shreds. I thought you said “she was super cool” holding both of his hands up curling his fingers.

“I… she is cool I think”

He quickly picked up his tools and started heading for the door. 

Sue looked worried but responded 

“I am sure everything is fine” as Jason thumped down the stairs. 

Just as he left Sue’s phone chimed a email. 

Hi Sue

Ya that would be great, how about 8 tomorrow night? 

Thanks 

Tim

Sue thought for a second ‘Friday night at 8… does he think this is a date?’ 

But she responded quickly. 

That will work, I’ll see you then.

Sue leaning against the changing table thought about the situation she was in. She still had no idea how to convince this hypnotist to remove any unwanted desires, even if she was able to convince him, how would she be able to trust him.

Sue admired her new crib again, and sliding her hand across the smooth painted wood, just above her head, remembering how excited she was to have a baby, and even though it was slightly larger, it was still how she had pictured it in her mind, she carefully operated the foot pedal and was pleasantly surprised by how easily it slid. Again praising Jason “He is a wonderful craftsman” 

While lost in thought her phone rang, it was Rick her boss, anxiety rolled up her spine as she answered his call. 

“Hello this Sue”…

“Yes sir I know, I ju”…

“Yes sir I do want to keep”….

“No sir I haven’t met the president of the company

“Yes sir I will definitely be there before 9 am Monday”…

“Yes sir Monday morning at 8 in your office”…

“I’m certain sir… things will definitely be straightened out by then”

Sue pushed end on her phone, taking a deep breath, ‘I’m sure meeting the president of the company is not a good thing,’ It dawned on her that she had never met him before, 

‘definitely not a good thing’

During Mikey’s nap Sue wrapped the mattress in a water proof cover. Then made her new crib with blankets and sheets, hoping to find a fix to her problems. 

Apparently breast milk, vodka, triple-sec and lemon juice doesn’t mix well, and that was all in Tracy’s digestive system. She woke up suddenly with extreme cramps.

Finding Tina softly caressing her face was definitely a surprise. She tried to speak but couldn’t find words, then feeling the bulb stuck in her mouth, but the thoughts didn’t stay long as another cramp came. Tracy bit the binky and pulled her hands to her stomach as she rolled away from Tina, pulling her knees in. 

Tina was quick to react and scooped up the woman. She continued to caress as she softly spoke. 

“Sweetie are you okay? Does your tummy hurt?”

Tracy only nodded her head.

Tina pulled her onto her knees as she stepped back and sat on the couch. Tracy moaned in pain, as Tina stared rubbing her belly. 

“Everything is fine baby girl, relax sweetheart”

Tracy started searching her body with her hands as she opened her eyes seeing her outfit. Clenching her teeth finally saying. 

“What am I wearing?”

Tina ignored her question and continued to soothe her.

“Nina will take care of everything, you’re ok honey, just relax”

Tracy worked her hands around her waist realizing, what she was wearing. The look of shock jumped into her eyes as another cramp simultaneously, ripped into her stomach. That’s all it took her weakened sphincter muscles relaxed and she involuntarily pushed,as gas and mess splattered into diaper. Moaning in pain and relief, she was forced to push again completely out of her control. The relief was very brief, realizing exactly what she had done. Her face fell red as she squeezed her eyes shut.

Tina pulled her closer as she started rocking her knowing what happened.

“It’s ok…get it all out…Nina will take care of it…everything is fine sweetheart”

Tracy tried to comprehend what was happening, every seemed to be so sudden, as her mess spread across her raw bum, causing a burning sensation, her nose finding her smell, all of it was too overwhelming. Nawling on the bulb in her mouth trying hard not to cry. 

‘How could I let this?….’ Is all she could think 

The only comfort she felt was Tina. She could feel her firm embrace, while she continued to gently rock her body, hearing her nurturing words. Tracy pushed her face against her warm breasts hoping to find more relief. She wrapped her arms around herself, gripping her shoulders.

‘How could I let myself…what did I do?’ Repeating in her mind. 

Tina could see the embarrassment and anxiety on her face, she pushed her lips against her forehead, whispering “relax baby, I’ll take care of everything…it’s not your fault… it’s all ok”

Tracy tried to slow her breathing, and loosen her muscles, the cramping was gone, but it was replaced with pressure in her bladder. She tried to pull her knees together, the thick diaper holding them apart. She squirmed against the pressure. Mess stinging as it spread further. The smell finding her nose. She searched for answers, but desired comfort. She could hear the repeated whispers.

“Relax baby… It’s not your fault…Nina’s here… I’ll take care of everything”

She wanted comfort she needed relief from it all, finally relaxing, she didn’t want any more fight, finally answering the question in her head saying out loud “I pooped… how could I…” as tears started down her face. Finally relaxing her jaw pulling the bulb to the roof of her mouth. 

“I know sweetie, everything’s fine…it’s not a big deal… Nina will make it better,… it’s just a little accident”

Tracy felt her bladder release as she could only relax. The warm liquid spread as her thick diaper wicked, the warmth spread between her legs. 

Tina continued to rocking and carried her to the pad laying on the floor, she could feel Tracy grip against her as she lay her on her back. Tracy craved the embrace, even reaching for Tina, as she moved down beside her. She felt the mess, against her bruised bum and winced pushing her pelvis up away from the padding. 

“I know it’s uncomfortable sweetheart… Nina will make it all better… you’ll be all better soon”

Tina retrieved the diaper bag and knelt down beside her, patiently unsnapped the onesie. Tracy pulled her hands to her face, completely unable and unwilling to stop her somehow she needed her safety.

The first time Tina diapered her she didn’t pay attention, almost robotic, the situation was different, but this time she couldn’t help feel connected, Tina carefully ripped the tapes, then staged a new diaper and wipes, by her side. She worked her legs far apart then knelt in between them. She opened the used diaper towards her revealing the filth. Then carefully cleaned wipe after wipe her hairless mound and as far as she could in between her legs. She gently lifted her legs wiped her bruised and raw bum, feeling remorse, and sympathy for causing such a pain. Laying her back on the clean thick diaper. Before taping her diaper shut Tina added several puffs of baby powder smoothing it in. The smell overwhelmed the stench of the room, comforting the women’s numb noses. 

Tina snapped the onesie back shut and bent down kissed her belly. Cheerfully adding 

“All done sweetheart…as good as new”

Tina got to her feet and reached down pulling Tracy’s hands away from her face, helping the woman to her feet, ending in a warm embrace.

“Everything is fine now…you’re all better… you’re Nina’s good girl” somehow these words, the fresh scent, and a new diaper hugging her waist, made Tracy feel a little better, and a slight smile pulled her lips up behind the pacifier’s guard. 

Just then the door flung open, as Jason stubbled in with a hammer in his hand.

Jason froze at the door, slightly out of breath, stunned at the women hugging in front of him. 

“Trace are you okay?” 

The women both turned and looked as the door slammed against the wall. 

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have..” Jason spitting words. 

Tina released  and encouraged Tracy  towards him, and smiled at Jason.

Tracy still trying to understand anything at all, stuttered a bit, reaching back towards Tina as she looked at her husband.

Jason dropped his hammer seeing his wife, he rushed to embrace her. 

“I’m so sorry… are you ok?…I never should have left you”

Pulling her into his arms

Tracy inhaled his familiar smell, her mind finally started working. As she rested her head. 

“I just want to go home”

Jason looked at Tina as he sighed in relief. She smiled and nodded him towards the door. 

Jason mouthed the words “thank you” above Tracy’s head supporting his wife. 

Tracy turned, looked at Tina with an appreciative look, and lightly smiled, hugging against Jason as they left. 

Tina sat on her couch, and for a second she was glad things went the way they did. Knowing she had done the right thing, then sadness filled her, as she knew once again she was alone. 

The large woman, so confident and in control minutes ago, felt tears fill her eyes as she couldn’t help but cry. She had fixed all she could, and helped and protected. Put her heart out again, but only to be left…alone. 

Tina pulled herself up and cleaned up the mess, turned out the light and went home for the night. 

Sue looked at her crib, as she thought about any solutions, Was there any definite answers to her problems ahead. 

There was one problem she could solve as she heard Mikey awake and talked to his doggie. His crib needed stuff animal, pillows and maybe soft blankies. She thought

‘maybe Tina would like to go to the mall.’

• Like 3
  • Electrically changed the title to New Position … Part 17

Part 18

Solving problems 

“Are you f-ing kidding me?”

“Nope that’s what she was wearing and it was definitely wet”

“So you spanked her? She’s going to hate you forever”

“No I seriously doubt it”

The two women drove towards the mall in Sue’s minivan as Mikey watched a big yellow bird explaining numbers, he had his head phones on as he talked to the screen. Smiling and holding fingers up as he counted to three. 

“I had no idea… so you think she has like a thing for being diapered like…. adult baby”

“Well she definitely dressed herself or wanted to be dressed like she was, and her pull-up was definitely soaked with pee.”

“You don’t think Jason made her”

“Only thing I think Jason made her do is come there to apologize,…dressed like that. Oh let me tell you she might have been embarrassed but I could tell she wanted me to change her pants and she didn’t even fight when I…”

“You changed her?… Wait what all went on? What else?”

“Ya well, I couldn’t leave her like that, she looked ridiculous…. She was obviously thirsty, so all I had was Mikey’s bottle… I just figured it was better than nothing, she didn’t seem to mind.”

“Oh my… you fed her a bottle of breast milk…holy shit… and she drank it? 

“Ya she sucked it right down and fell asleep, I still don’t know what’s in your milk, but it definitely puts ‘‘em to sleep… But I think it could have caused the stomach problems”

“Stomach problems? What do-ya mean stomach problems?”

“Well she woke-up suddenly with cramps…. Then kinda had an accident,…. I shouldn’t even said anything”

“You’re telling me Tracy pooped her pants, right there in front of you?”

“I was actually holding her… and she peed some too” Sue could hear the emotion in Tina’s voice as she held her arms in a cradle. 

“And it wasn’t in her pants, she had a diaper on” Tina said defensively. 

“What diaper!?”

“Well like I was saying, after I spanked her… and she fell asleep um… nurs… drinking the bottle. I changed her into Mikey’s diaper and extra onesie, then she woke-up suddenly and had the belly ache…”

“So Jason… what did Jason say?”

Sue Smirked as she thought of Jason 

“Did he take Tracy with a dirty dip…?”

“No I didn’t just leave her in that!!…. I changed her diaper again” Tina defensive again. 

“No offense to Mikey,… he’s my cutie… but a little girl… she was soo soft and incredibly innocent. I felt so bad for spanking…” Tina looked down at her stomach as she cradled her arms again. 

“Ya and he came in with a hammer like some kind of hero… but by then I was just holding my… little… um her” Tina’s mind seemed to drift as she spoke “then he took her home”

Sue noticed Tina’s emotions and stopped herself from saying anything more, deciding to change the subject. 

“That’s… wow really something…l never thought…. Do you know wanta know what I did?… I asked the hypnotist to dinner.”

“You what?.. why would you even think that was a good idea?”

Sue’s face fell a little flat as she thought about trying to explain why.

“Well ah… you know how you were saying about the keys to my head?…”

Tina’s face lite up with a wry smile, nodding a bit.

“I seem to have developed a thing… I don’t know if it’s a thing… maybe a thing for… “

“Just tell me… I mean after all of this, it couldn’t be that bad”

“Yeah I don’t don’t even know if it’s anything but…”

“Ok get to it” Tina rolled her hand forward. 

“I seem to have like a craving for… oral.”

“What’s that even mean?”

“Well I don’t really know but I have this toy” Sue made a hand jester that might make one think of a penis. 

“And occasionally I will… um use it for you know… a release? Well I have been hoping for a little… release… and It hasn’t been working, so last time I… drifted off and when I came back around I was like sucking on it and feeling… well… aroused?” 

“So you think he programmed your mind to want to suck cock?”

“Tina!! Don’t say it like that… but Ya I guess” as she lowered her head. 

“So.. Your solution so far is to invite him to dinner?”

“Ya, I don’t know what else to do? I can’t just ask him, and what if he says he’ll send me another recording, how can I trust that?.. I found him my yearbook, he’s like a little geeky guy, I have to be able to… change his mind”

“Well… wait you found him in your yearbook?”

“Ya, I guess I graduated high school with him, I can’t say I remember him much”

Tina’s mind started adding things up, ‘he might REALLY remember her, it wouldn’t be the first time a geeky kid had a crush on some girl, who doesn’t even remember him. Maybe he put the idea in her head to get invited to dinner, and with her husband (Tina looked back at Mikey still smiling and chanting with the tv) out of the way, this is the opportunity he’s been waiting for? Or designed?’

“I don’t know, what if he’s like….psycho.”

“I don’t think he’s dangerous, his picture looks pretty harmless”

“Do you want me to be there? I could” Tina pushed her fist into her hand. 

“I don’t want to scare him away, and you can be… um”

Tina smiled and finished her sentence “scary?”

“Well, on one hand you don’t want someone controlling your mind, but in the big picture there’s worse things. I mean so-what you like giving a little head. Shit I love munching muff, and sucking a big cock is ok at times too. But at minimum I don’t think Mikey should be involved”

Sue lost her thought process as she drifted a bit, thinking about ‘munching muff and big cocks’. Someone beeped their horn behind her as she remained stopped at a green light. The sudden noise regained her focus, but she couldn’t help noticing her snatch got heated as she squeezed her legs together. 

“You’re right can you take Mikey out for the night? It’s not till 8 tomorrow”

Tina noticed Sue’s sudden change in demeanor. Again thinking about her situation, ‘this isn’t going to go like she hopes, I better hang out nearby’

“Ya I’ll take him and stay close by, if anything gets outa hand you call me right away, I don’t know what we’ll do maybe just drive around in your minivan, and shit, if you give him a little bit of that magic milk of yours he’ll sleep right through it”

“Ya that’s a great idea! Thanks so much,… it’ll be like a steak out”

“Hey let’s stop and grab a bite I’m starving, and I bet Mikey would love some actual food, instead of that baby shit.”

Mikey held the last chunk of his chicken nuggets in the air making engine noises as he shoved it into his mouth. There was ranch dressing splattered across his face, but overall nothing that couldn’t be cleaned up, he put his straw into his mouth then turned the drink box upside down over his head and squeezed, he looked quite surprised as juice squirted out around the straw onto his face. 

Sue watched in the mirror, and slightly laughed. As she pulled the car to a stop in front of the mall.

Tina quietly ate her sandwich, as she finished her last bite.

“You know I’ve been thinking, I get this hypnotist situation isn’t exactly what you were thinking… but let’s say… well obviously he’s free on a Friday night at 8… so he’s probably single, and he might be a bit twisted, but he didn’t actually do anything you didn’t ask for, and you won’t have to explain the Mikey situation… shit in a very, very weird way he’s kinda made…. well I guess I wouldn’t call him a father but it’s not too far…. Just keep an open mind, and so what if he’s a little geeky. 

Sue hadn’t even considered what she was leading to.

”Ya I don’t know about dating, right now I’m just hoping to keep everything together”

After a quick cleaning, the three of them held hands walking into the mall. 

Mikey cheered with excitement, between the two ladies. 

“Toy store, sup-prize… Nina… mommy, toy mommy supr-rise oh sup….”

The ladies smiled at his excitement occasionally adding “that’s right Mikey” or “such a good job cutie”

Unfortunately for the girls they found themselves to be quite a spectacle. Mikey seemed unfazed as other mall-goers turned and looked, occasionally pointing, whispering at each other. 

Sue began to feel quite self conscious, the original idea in her head was ‘two girlfriends taking her child to the toy store’ somehow changed to ‘a exceptionally large woman, a man dressed and acting like a child, complete with a pacifier in his mouth, and her in a long colorful dress, carrying a diaper bag over her shoulder, holding hands walking in the middle of a crowded mall’ 

Sue somehow had been lost in her fantasy for so long, she completely, selfishly, hadn’t even realized, the situation she put them in. 

Sue looked over at Tina, who just raised her eyebrows and tilted her head saying.

“What did you think was going to happen?”

Sue thought about turning their party around and leaving, but looked up towards Mikey who was pulling each of them towards the toy store, completely unaware of the spectacle that they had become. 

Sue thought ‘maybe the toy store will be better.’
She was wrong. 

Sue pulled a small grocery style cart out at the entrance of the store, looking across the aisles, seeing several young mothers directing small children, as they shopped. 

Somehow Sue felt relieved, somehow thinking they will blend right in, as she directed Mikey to hold the cart. 

Mikey was overwhelmed with jubilee, pointing and almost shouting “lookie here… oh mommy I want that, Nina, Nina, Nina look Nina,”

The other mothers pulled their children out of the way, and avoided them, with sour looks and disgust. 

Tina finally leaned down to Mikey calmly saying “hey cutie we got to hurry a bit, why don’t you come with me and pick your surprise, while mommy finds what she needs”

Mikey cheerfully went back to the surprise song. 

Tina added “hey cutie let’s see if we can whisper our song together?”

And looked up at a very dis-shuffled Sue, saying “I got this”

Mikey and Tina went off a different aisle as Sue stood with tears in her eyes, thinking to herself over again ‘what did I think was going to happen?’ The complete reality of what she had done came to mind, ‘what did I do?…how could I’ as tears started down her face. ‘Im some kind of monster… so selfish’

She quickly made her way to the stuffed animals and grabbed 3 of the largest ones, turned and looked towards the register. She pushed her cart as far off the side as possible hoping to become invisible. 

Tina and Mikey toured through the store ignoring the stares. Tina kinda smiled as this wasn’t unusual for her, maybe a little excessive but nothing too unusual at all. 

The couple walked down an aisle with art crafts, paint brushes, easels, and tubes and tubes of colorful paint. 

Mikey fell into awe as he stared at the paint, feeling a canvas, in a meticulous way, his eyes flashed then focused as he picked up a brush sliding it across his hand, his pacifier fell from his mouth as the bristles snapped back to straight after passing his fingers. 

He could no longer whisper as he shouted “Nina, Nina please Nina, Mikey paint”

They patiently picked colors and brushes, taking with them all the things he would need. 

Mikey and Tina went to find Sue, who was still hiding out of the way. 

“Mommy, mommy…mommy lookie I mommy, Nina paint”

Holding a brush high in the air. Like some kind of sword. 

Sue couldn’t help but smile as everyone stared, the thought crossed her mind ‘who fucking cares,… fuck these people’

She wiped the tears from her eyes as she greeted him “Oh that’s so great sweetheart, mommy can’t wait to see what you paint”

Mikey saw his mommy’s tears “mommy ok… mommy cry?”

“No sweetie… I just got something in my eye”

The group paid for their stuff and ignored the expected glare of cashier. Then pleasantly went back to their car. 

Sue still felt her guilt, but looked at Mikey, he seemed to be happy, then at Tina and realized this was nothing unusual for her. 

Tina felt better after her strange day, as she finally felt together with someone, and was not alone, or all by herself, in a very odd way. 

Nothing needed said as they parted ways. They both gratefully thanked each other, as they said 

“cya tomorrow” at the same time.

Sue and Mikey unload the car, it was late afternoon and she thought he shouldn’t take a nap, ‘he’ll be up all night’, but her breast were aching, and she was couldn’t wait to show him the crib.

“Come-on sweetie let’s get that stinky bum cleaned”

Mikey was tired, he carefully held Sue’s hand towards the nursery.

Entering the room was quite a surprise, as he studied the giant cage along the wall. 

“Mommy’s got you a new bed sweetie” with excitement in her tone, as Sue tossed two of the three large stuffed animals inside. 

Mikey’s lips curled as he squeezed his eyes shut. 

“No, momma, no bed not Mikey’s”

He fell to the floor bawling, onto his bum with a splat. 

“no momma bad bed Mikey’s bed”

Pointing towards the other room. 

Sue hadn’t even given a thought that this might be his reaction. 

“oh sweetie I’m sorry I thought you would like it”

“No like momma”

“Well let mommy change your diapy and maybe we’ll try it”

“no try mommy… peas no try”

Sue tried to pull his arms up to help him to the changing table but he fought her and crossed his arms as he pouted and whined. 

Eventually Sue picked him up as he squirmed and flopped him down under his mobile of race cars, as she continued to try to cheer him up. She changed his diaper and even blew raspberry’s on his tummy, but he continued to fuss. 

Sue was mentally and physically exhausted by the time she snapped his onesie shut. and left him there on the changing table put down the side of his crib, opening her dress, to reveal her breast laying onto the large stuffed bear, and closed her eyes. 

Mikey laying on his back after fussing a while started feeling alone.  Looked for his mommy, he found her laying on her back asleep with her breast hanging out. He rolled to his feet then crawled across to the crib pulling and climbing up on-top of his mommy latched onto her breast. Sue felt him suck her breast in his mouth closed her arms around him, pulling him close. 

Hours later 

Tracy finally opened her eyes in her bed, she was still sore and her bruised bum was uncomfortable, but her headache had faded, and her mind felt clear. She sat up a bit looked for Jason and not finding him in their room, grabbed the mostly empty bottle of water on the nightstand drank the rest down. She could hear the her diaper crinkle as she moved feeling the thick padding being pulled around her by the onesie. Laid her head back to the pillow and sighed. 

She worked her hands around her waist squeezing the the diaper in between her legs, it felt comfortable, she liked how it hugged against her, the thickness in between her legs, the onesie cradling around her. She spread her legs apart and explored in between her legs with her hands, it felt nice, secure, protected. Closing her eyes, pulling the covers over her nose, inhaling the smell of the baby powder, somehow was comforting. 

Tracy started recalling the days events, the pain and embarrassment of being spanked seemed distant, like something she refused to remember. She did remember in great detail, the time spent with Nina, she made her feel good, no not just good but wonderful, She can’t recall ever feeling like that before, cared for, or taken care of. She could still feel her soft bosom, her lips on her forehead, how she pulled her in embrace. Tracy laid quietly on her back, her hands gently caressing her diaper, wanting to feel special, loved, and cared for again. The spanking hurt, it still hurt, but she thought it was worth it. ‘I’ll do it all again if I can get that feeling back.’ She sat up and looked around her bed finding the pacifier, pushed it into her mouth and closed her eyes hugging herself, hoping to fall asleep, and dream about Nina holding her… telling her she was a good girl. 

Sue woke up in the crib, to find Mikey quietly nursing on her other breast, she looked at the bar’s high around her, ‘it is kinda scary’ ran through her head. She gently released her breast, as he continued to nurse onto his bottom lip. 

Sue began tickling his belly 

“Time to wake up sweetums”

Mikey wiggled about wiping her hands away from his belly 

She continued to tickle increasing her pace as he woke up and started giggling. 

He rolled across the mattress and held the large stuffed elephant in front of him to escape as she chased him. 

Before long he was giggling uncontrollably and out of breath as she tickled dodging his efforts. 

“Do you think your elephant can save you? Mommy is too quick!!”

Eventually she stopped her tickling and he lay exhausted finding his binky and shoved it into his mouth. 

“We have to name your new friends baby”

He looked at the elephant and studied his stuffy for a bit. Cheerfully yelled “Louis…. Yes mommy Louis, el-a-fant”

“That’s such a nice name for a elephant”

He began a new song “lou-ooo fant, Mikey’s el-fant looo-is” as he held the elephant and danced him about. 

Sue smiled at him gave his head a quick ruffle and kissed his forehead. He leaned towards her pulling his binky from his mouth kissed her cheek and said “I love you mommy”

Sue pulled him towards her.“I love you too baby” as she thought ‘I wouldn’t trade this for the world’ 

“Ok Time for num-nums baby, mommy needs to make some dinner”

Mikey pouting “no nums-nums yucky nums”

“Oh sweetie mommy’s done trying to feed you yucky baby food…but you have to eat your veggies”

Mikey cheered up shaking his head still chanting “Mikey eat veggies”

After dinner Mikey drew a picture of the 3 of them at the mall with crayons. Kneeling against the coffee table as cartoon characters jumped about the tv. That night after tubby time Sue and Mikey snuggled back into his crib for the night. 

• Like 2
  • Electrically changed the title to New Position … Part 18

Part 19

Under the table 

Friday morning, Sue woke up in the crib before Mikey, he still cuddled against her, and her breast were full, but decided to let him wake up on his own, and eased the side up, after sneaking out from under him. 

It was 7 am so she decided it would be a good idea to get to the office today. She sent a quick text to Tina.

Mikey will be in around 9

And received a quick reply 

👍

Then hopped in the shower, getting ready for the day. 

Mikey woke up alone, looking up at the railing around him, he was hungry and in a and very soggy diaper. Spitting his pacifier out, he looked for mommy between the bars. 

“Mommy… MOMMA…MOMMY”

He squirmed and twisted as tears started down his face. Finally crawled to the bars pulling himself to his knees, pushing his red face in between the bars.

“MOMMA,…MOMMY… STUCK…MOMMY”

His feet wrapped under footie pajamas, slipped, and flared about, as he tried to stand, unwilling to let go or pull his face away of the bars, as his cries went to wails, his words becoming gasps.

Sue was finishing her makeup as she heard him cry. She did quicken her pace as her anxiety increased, but she said to herself “he has to get used to his bed, mommy’s not sleeping there forever” 

Mikey slipped and twisted unable to find traction or patience to pull himself up on the soft mattress. His knees slipped further away from the bars, as his legs straddling Louis the elephant. 

Mikey finally let go of the bars and slid down onto his face as he cried. Gaining some strength through blurry vision he pushed his pacifier sucking the bulb deep against the roof of his mouth, his cries becoming muffled, giving up an escape or release, twisting to wrap his body around the the large elephant. 

Sue walked into the room as he closed his eyes hugging against his new stuffed animal. She couldn’t help but smile, he was soo stinking cute, wrapped up against the elephant. 

“Did my little sleepyhead wake up?” She said in a cheerful tone.

Mikey’s hopes of release returned as he pulled himself up to his hands and knees.

“Mommy Mikey out momma” as he again crawled to the bars. Reaching his hand through grasping towards her. 

“Oh baby you’re fine, why don’t you have some of mommy’s boobie first?”

She directed his hand back through the bars as she eases the rails back towards the floor. 

“Mikey want out momma”

“You’re perfectly safe sweetheart mommy’s right here”

Sue laying back against the stuffed animals as she exposed her breast.

Mikey couldn’t resist her and squirmed opening his mouth letting the pacifier swing out, as he latched onto her nipple. 

Before long Mikey was back in his high chair with a small bowl of cereal, while Sue spooned chocolate Cheerios in his mouth.

Sue turned to look as she heard the front door open mid spoonful.

“Still not lock-in any doors?…You know it would help keep the rif-raf out. ”

Jason said as he walked in with Tracy behind him. 

“Jay.. hi Jay..sup j.. jay riff“

Mikey tried to turn towards his voice knocking the spoon onto the floor. 

“Hey little fella havin some breakfast?

“Ya fella breakfast” Mikey shaking his chair in excitement 

Sue disappointed as the spoon slid across the floor splattering cereal and milk with it.

“Dang… I thought we were going to get through breakfast without a mess… Hey Jay… I wasn’t sure you were coming today” 

Sue noticed Tracy kinda hiding behind him as they walked in.

“Ya well, I made SOMEONE a promise so” 

“J Promish, pro-mis little fella j basement” Mikey shouted in excitement still bouncing in his high chair. 

“Hey Trace,” Sue lowered her tone.

“Hey Sue” Tracy stepped out from behind Jason pulling her hand up to a wave. 

“Meany Tracy eew, oh Tracy big meany”

Mikey sat back forward pushing his hands to his face.

“Oh sweetie that’s not nice, be nice to aunt Tracy”

“That’s ok Sue… I was a big meany” as Tracy walked out in front of the high chair, bending down in-front of Mikey.

“I’m sorry Mikey, I shouldn’t have been a meany… I don’t think I’m quite ready for auntie… but maybe big sis?… I promise I’ll try being nicer”

Mikey pulled his hands off his face and tried to look up at her.

“No mean sis… pomis ?” 

“I‘ll try to be nice sister Tracy”

A smile rolled up Mikey’s face 

“nice Sis-tee! Tra, sis”

“Ya close enough buddy, you ready to go see your playroom?”

Sue smiled at Tracy as she removed his tray, and the two women watched as Mikey flung himself to the floor and crawled behind Jason to the basement. 

After a awkward moment

“Thanks I really appreciate you apologizing to Mikey, and I really missed you… I shouldn’t have”

Tracy interrupted 

“Sue you did the right thing, I don’t know why I let… I felt… it’s hard to understand… I shouldn’t have acted like that”

Sue could see Tracy was uncomfortable trying to explain, or understand herself 

“Well I am just glad he has a great big sister, and I hope you get all the attention you deserve, your my best friend and I couldn’t do this without you” Sue smiled as she held her shoulder. 

“Well don’t expect me to call you mommy” Tracy smiled back 

“About that, I had no idea you… like… um an adult baby?

“A what!!?”

“Tina told me about your… kink?”

“My kink?… Jason… we get a little kinky I guess but adult baby?  I don’t even think that’s a “kink”…”

“She told me what you were wearing and we assumed you”

Tracy’s face became red as she looked at the floor

“oh I didn’t mean to embarrass you, I think it’s cute, and I can tell Tina absolutely loves the idea”

“She does?” Tracy hesitantly replied still studying the floor.

“she seems to… well she would love a little girl”

Still blushing wildly Tracy lips smiled a bit. 

The conversation was interrupted by a high pitched squealing with joy. 

“We should definitely go to see this!!!” Sue said as she hurried towards the basement. 

After Mikey slid downstairs trying to keep up with Jason he again kneeling against the white balusters pointing in between the bars at the play area behind it. 

“J… cars Mikey’s cars!!…toys play… watts dat!! J wats dat?”

Jason opened the gate with a foot pedal as Mikey pushed through crawling, and pointing with excitement. 

“All yours buddy!!”

Mikey worked his way around the room until he got to the bouncy seat hanging from the ceiling.

“Watts dat, j? Watts dat?”

“Oh that’s your very own bouncy seat.. you wanta give it a go?”

“Ya Mikey give go!!! Wanta go!!”

Jason helped him stand in position holding his hand pulling the seat between his legs and strapped the belt back across his waist. 

“Ok well this is kinda crazy… get ready”

“Retty Mikey ready crasie!!!”

Mikey stood still in his full night time diaper, footie pajamas, pacifier between his lips as he smiled wildly looking above his head, arms up, as Jason released the spring. 

He squealed loudly as the seat pulled him off the floor, his binky swung from his mouth, after a few seconds Mikey kicked against the floor and bounced and squealed with delight. 

“Mikey bouce, bounceyee”

The girls walked downstairs smiling as he bounced and giggled uncontrollably. 

Jason turned towards the girls laughing a bit 

“I guess “Mikey likes it” ” as he held his hands up in quotation sign. 

After a few minutes as Mikey was becoming exhausted and slowed. Sue decided it was time to get on with the day 

“Ok sweetie we’ll get back to this later… mommy has to get to work today”

As Mikey was released and whined a bit. Tracy looked at Jason and quietly said “after my bum heals a bit can I try that… daddy?”

Jason smiled “I can’t wait”

Sue feeling a bit anxious about her day ahead, dropped off Mikey with Nina.

Tina had all his art supplies out, and ready as they showed up.

“Good morning cutie are you ready for a fun day of painting?”

“NINA, NINA, cutie paint… I’s paint” Mikey pulling away from Sue’s hand and crawled across the floor to the easel. 

“Ok cutie hold your horses, let’s say goodbye to your mommy, and I’ll get you set up”

“Bye mommy, bye bye I’m paint. holding horsie”as he waved a paint brush above his head. 

“Good morning Sue looks like someone is ready to get painting. Ready for the big day?”

“Morning, Tina…” Sue taking a deep breath “No not really, I have to get things… well try to” Sue sounding very unsure of herself. 

“Sue, you got this, anyway what’s the worst that could happen? Just be cool.” Tina held Sue’s shoulder as she reached for the diaper bag.

“Ya I’m cool” she replied slightly sarcastically “Oh thinking about cool, Tracy stopped by this morning and apologized to Mikey…ANND… she decided she would make a better big sister. So that could be interesting?”

Tina smiled warmly “Big sister Hu…Well hopefully not too big”

“Ya I got my hands full so…I’m staying out of the way of that situation” Sue saying and looked towards Mikey 

“but thanks Tina…ok baby you be good for Nina today and paint mommy a beautiful picture”

“Oh bye, bye mommy, Mikey paint buet-if-all”

“Ok buddy let’s get to it” as Tina waved goodbye to Sue, held up a large white t-shirt.

“We wouldn’t want to get paint all over your cute outfit” Tina pulled the shirt over Mikey’s head, fishing his arms through, leaving it hang just below his knees. 

Sue couldn’t resist smiling and quickly took out her phone out and snapped a picture, as Mikey waved his paint brush, with a giant grin. 

“Bye sweetie.. mommy loves you”

Sue made her way towards her office through a handful of cubicles, saying her normal good mornings, noticing additional awkwardness. 

There were several boxes sitting outside her office door, opening the door Rachel was on the phone sitting at her desk. Which had been completely rearranged. 

“WHAT THE FU”

Rachel held up her hand towards Sue as she continued her conversation pleasantly and swiveled in the chair away from her . 

Sue turned slamming the door behind her and marched into Ricks office. 

What the you gave my office to that… I can’t fucking believe” Sue’s tone started strong but, as she tried to maintain confidence she quivered and became weaker. 

Rick surprised to see Sue was definitely caught off guard. 

“Sue I didn’t think you were coming in” he said nervously trying to look around her as he spoke. 

“You gave away my off..” Sue sadly replied as her eyes started to fill with tears. 

“I didnt think you were coming in… and I thought since… the president was going to… uh well …OK look you haven’t been here in weeks, I don’t think the president is coming to meet with you about a promotion, and Rachel has been doing a great job, and needed the office.” Rick finally said with conviction, even made a little eye contact with Sue as tears started down her face.

“Hey look maybe I’m wrong…I just figured Monday’s meeting is a formality, but I … If I am wrong .. We’ll work something out. For now just put your stuff at the empty cubicle and we’ll see what goes on.”

Sue lost for words, temped to just walk away and never come back, decided not do anything rash, left Rick’s office, picked up a couple of the boxes and set them down as she folded into the office chair at the small cubicle. 

Sue just sat there unable to devise any plan for what seemed like eternity, in the completely silent section of cubicles. Breaking out of her trance, but not moving with any purpose, Sue pulled her laptop out of its bag, finding the colorful picture, drawn in crayon by Mikey the night before. She thought about how it would be nice displayed on her desk, in her office. Decided right then what was important.

“If I get fired… I get fired. I have to plan a dinner” Wiped the tears from her eyes and picked up her laptop tucked the picture back inside and left. 

Sue went to the grocery store, then cleaned and prepared dinner in her kitchen then vacuumed and dusted, going over any thoughts of what to say tonight over dinner. She thought

‘this will be uncomfortable, probably sitting in silence, having nothing in common’. 

She prepared for dinner as best as she could. But still had no idea how to approach her situation. 

Mikey painted with glee, using colors bold and bright, patiently painting, lost in his work, filling the canvas like he filled his diaper, without any worry, what ever came out naturally. 

Tina was shocked, his picture was absolutely beautiful.

With no room left on his canvas Mikey just put his brush down and said “Nina, Nina done! All done!! Hello-copter” and pointed towards his toy box. 

After Sue had done all her chores decided it was time to pick up her little boy, after the routine hellos, Tina and Sue were once again on the loveseat while Mikey happily nursed, dozing off on Sue’s breast. 

“Really unbelievable, he might be a better artist now than ever”

“Ya it’s truly phenomenal, kinda like a child prodigy, but… well I guess not really a… but the prodigy part … and he had a wonderful time with it too”

“Ya well it’s really looking like I’m going to need my little artist here to produce something I can sell” 

“It didn’t go well at work today?”

“Remember saying what’s the worst that could happen? Well my boss gave my office to my replacement already. He didn’t even wait until I got fired.”

“Um yeah… that doesn’t sound good, that’s a pretty big asshole move. He could have at least waited… well… hey you don’t even know if you’re getting fired! But I might have quit…. after kicking the shit out of him”

“I really wanted to… but there’s not a lot of marketing jobs around here and I realized, if I have to suck up a little pride to keep my job… I guess… I know what is more important”

Sue cradled Mikey’s head lovingly as she talked. 

“Besides I still have this hypnotist to deal with tonight”

“Ya thinking about sucking things up” Tina giggled giving Sue a nudge. 

It took a second for Sue to get her joke. 

“Hey… That’s not funny,”

“Lighten up… and it’s a little funny“

Sue smiled a bit, shaking her head.

“Ok well tonight why don’t you come over around 6 or so and we can eat together”

“That’s sounds great, whata we havin?”

“Well I might have gone a little overboard but I picked up a small prime rib, asparagus, and mashed potatoes”

“Fuck ya… sounds delicious, 6 it is”

“… and you can check out the new play room, Jason did a wonderful job”

After dinner…

Sue barely ate any dinner, saving her appetite for later. Mikey was served a smaller portion, he didn’t eat the asparagus, but once again did a nice job of arranging the spears into a small forest held by mash potatoes. His prime rib was cut into small pieces which he used his fingers to gobble down. 

Sue was pretty sure Tina would have eaten the entire prime rib. 

“Ok well we have to save some for the guest of honor” As Sue pulled the plates off the kitchen table.

“Hey he might be a vegetarian, I’d hate for this to go to waste”

“I’ll pack you a doggie bag if there’s any leftovers” Sue was really starting to feel anxious, as she answered flatly. “

Mikey heard doggie and realized that he hasn’t seen doggie in a bit.

“Dooggie where’s doggie, Mikey’s doggie gone?”

“Oh sweetie I’m sure he’s around here somewhere, why don’t we go show Nina your new play room”

“Ya cutie let’s go see your new room”

“Eww ya let’s go see, go see, mommy we’s show Nina, Nina play!!”

“Ok cutie let’s go, hey Sue why don’t you open a bottle of wine, you could use a little calming down”

“Can you tell?”

“Ya have a glass of wine, maybe 2, take the edge off a bit”

“I don’t wanta get…”

“Just relax, it’ll be fine”

Mikey led the way crawling in front of Tina towards the basement.

Sue followed a few minutes later with two glasses of wine. 

Tina was trying to figure out how to get the seat around Mikey while he jumped up and down impatiently.

“Ok cutie calm down, I think this has to go …”

“Mikey jump, bounce, boucey”

“Here let me show you it’s got a trick” setting the wine glasses down on the coffee table.

Seconds later Sue released the spring.

“Holy sh” 

Sue interrupted “we don’t say that word”

Tina chuckled 

“Holy cow that’s really crazy”

“Weeee heee, heee… bouncie…”

The two women sat on the couch as Mikey bounced.

“Wow Jason did all this?”

“Ya… in like a week”

“You’re right he is quite the craftsman”

“Ya I was hoping he’ll make another crib for the daycare and I would love some kind of saucer… he’d be so cute stuck in a saucer, playing with little toys around the sides”

“Hey you know that wood shop we have, and looking at the prices for some of this stuff, maybe we could come up with a little side business, Jason could build it and you could market it”

“I don’t know… Jason might not think”

“Hey you could ask him, it’s not like you have a…” Tina hesitated 

“Hey I might not get fired”

“Well just keep it in mind”

“Ok… I’ll think it over. Can we please concentrate on tonight… in a bit I’ll feed my little pumpkin and we’ll take him and put him in his car seat, then you can drive down to the grocery store, and just park, if I have a problem I’ll send you a text… maybe we should use code words… like if things are going wrong I’ll say, grandma is sick?”

“What are you talking about? Just send me a happy Emoji, now and then, if everything’s cool and a sad one if it’s bad, then if you’re in trouble just send SOS.” 

“Oh don’t think that’s suspicious?”

“What that you’re occasionally sending a text?… Ya super suspicious… no one ever sends texts,…. you don’t have to show him.”

“I guess that will work” Sue feeling a bit stupid. 

“I don’t understand why you’re so nervous, you’re just having dinner, you really don’t need to say anything, and if you do, just be straight about it”

“I guess you’re right… I don’t know it’s just weird”

“We’re way past weird”

Tina smiled at Mikey bouncing away. 

Sue paced between the kitchen and living room looking out the window as she finished her second glass of wine. About her 5th trip a red Porsche drove slowly by the house, went into reverse then parked in the driveway. Sue’s heart thumped in her chest as she watched a tall handsome, well dressed man slide gracefully out of the front seat with a nicely wrapped baby blue present in his hand. ‘He doesn’t remind me of the picture at all’ ran through her head. 

Sue couldn’t help but notice as he calmly walked up the porch steps the large outline of his penis through his pants, running down his right leg. 

“He was supposed to be nerdy” 

He made obvious eye contact with  her staring at him through the window, then knocked on the door lightly with one knuckle. 

Sue flipped the curtain shut then stopped for a second “He was supposed to be nerdy” took a deep breath and opened the door. 

“Hi Sue?… I’m Tim”

Sue stood a few feet away inside the door, and walked her eyes up his body as he held the present out, she slowly started nodding her head as again noticing the bulge in the front of his pants. Subconsciously ran her tongue across her glossy red lips before answering him. 

“Ya, uh.. yes… I’m Sue…” looking into his hazel eyes. 

“Uh yeah, I got this for you” holding the present out a bit further.

Still stuck standing in front of him holding the door knob firmly, still shaking her head slightly. 

“Are you okay?”…

“What?… You were supposed to…”

“I thought we said 8… it’s 8 on the money.” Tim held out his watch but didn’t look at it. 

“Um yeah 8”

“Are you Ok? You seem…”

Sue let go of the door and held her hand out to receive the gift. 

“Thank.. you”

But she didn’t grip the package very well, and it slipped to the floor in front of her. She quickly bent at the waist continuing to reach for it. 

Again she couldn’t help but get a long glance at the thick outline of his cock as she fumbled with the present. 

“Jezz, I’m sorry, I thought you had it” 

Sue realized she needed to get it together.

“No, my fault I’m just a bit clumsy… you didn’t need to get me anything”

“I just figured you probably didn’t get any kind of a baby shower”

Sue took another second to comprehend what Tim was saying.

“Baby shower?”

“Ya well I know he’s not really a baby but…”

Sue found her focus completely, as she remembering the whole reason for this dinner.

“Ah that’s very thoughtful… come in, I didn’t mean to be rude”

As Sue stepped out of the way. 

She looked at his car again as she shut the door behind him. 

“Nice car, Mikey would love it”

“Ya I have my toys” Tim smiled broadly 

“Where’s he at?”

“Oh Mikey he’s with a friend”

“That’s so nice you have someone helping you out it can be tough to be a single…”

Tim’s confident demeanor slipped a second as he wasn’t sure he should call her a single mother. 

“You can say it… single mother… I’m a single mother”

“So you’re saying things went the way you had hoped?”

Sue paused as she thought about, everything.

“Better than I could have imagined”

“Really, that’s so good to hear… I’ve never done anything like this before, so I can’t say I’m not curious,… about what age did he stop at?”

“Hmm… well that’s not a easy answer, something’s he is 18 months or so, like he doesn’t hesitate or care in the slightest bit about filling his diaper or seem to have any modesty, he’s completely comfortable in whatever I dress him in, and he absolutely loves breastfeeding. But here and there he surprises me, he seems to still be a very talented artist, he won’t eat baby food, and occasionally seems to understand what is going on.”

“That’s so interesting, like I was saying I can’t change things that people truly don’t want changed, and honestly I am not certain I can change… well think of it like this, I try to suggest things, if you’re mind likes the suggestion, it seems to automatically adapt, because I encourage the idea that it can, I find ways to… inspire? A mind to know that it can be what it wants, kinda believe that it can make changes physically and mentally.”

“So you’re saying Mikey wanted all of this before, you just gave him confidence?”

“Not completely, I have to explain it to… my subjects in a way that allows them to realize this is what they want”

“So Mikey didn’t know this is what he wanted? You explained it to him in a way that he “realized” and then gave him confidence that he could.”

“Ya pretty much, but to ensure results I have to be able to convince him that this IS, his reality, this is who he is. All memories of past self become like dreams. The human mind is incredibly complicated, it’s hard to know what exactly will happen”

“What about his uh… sex drive? He seems to… when I rub it he…”

“Cums in his diaper?”

“Ya… he seems to like it”

“Well I added the thought of this is where that goes, just like the rest of his… bodily functions”

Sue thought about this for a few seconds and she thought about her unwanted desires. 

“So what about me then?… what changes did you make in me?”

“You… you were kinda simple”

Tim smiled in a way that you would before you started laughing.

“Simple?”

Sue felt uncomfortable, about that answer and the look she got during it. 

“Well the biggest adaptation was allowing your mind to make you physically able, to do what is necessary… and it being you were recently pregnant, it was easy to convince you into completely accepting Mike as your actual child, I felt it was important, that you would want to be there forever as any good mother would, to take care of their child. Not just kinda want, or want this right now, but want this forever, taking complete responsibility for him.”

Sue thought about how she felt, he was right, completely right.

“I would say, the breastfeeding was the part that really secures the relationship, it’s human nature, actually it’s all mammals instinct, there’s some connection that ties you together, instinctively.”

Sue smiled at the thought of being tied together instinctively. 

“You really put a lot of thought into this”

“The whole process is incredibly fascinating, I believe your mind can cure all diseases, find ways to eliminate all social or discrimination type problems. I could go on and on. I can get obsessed with it at times.”

“I can see what you mean though, the results are impressive”

Tim reached out and touched Sue’s shoulder, Sue felt his confident grasp a shiver ran up her spine. 

“I’m so happy I was able to help”

Sue looked at his face and almost dream like recognized him from high school, she could see him in the hallway, see his eyes looking at her, the once awkward kid. She blinked and refocused her eyes, now the awkwardness was gone, the man in front of her was still him, but the best version. 

“Ahh… we should eat… dinner is…ready”

Sue served dinner, and uncorked a fresh bottle of wine, then after ensuring he had everything he needed sat across from him. 

“So did you know we graduated high school together?”

“Ya that seems like forever ago, I was such a geek”

“I don’t remember you much, but I’m sure you weren’t a geek”

“Well it’s a good thing you don’t remember me much, I remember you though, and you were pretty far from a geek”

Sue blushed, “I wasn’t anything exciting.” 

“I would disagree, and you’re every bit as exciting now… even more so, and a excellent cook”

Dinner was perfect. The couple talked about, all the popular people they graduated with, what they’re doing now, the teachers they had, which ones were still around. All the gossip that surrounded the small town. 

By the time the wine was empty, Sue was sitting next to Tim at the table, and as they laughed and talked, the more she would touch his shoulder, then rub his leg. Becoming more flirtatious, involuntarily curling her hair with her finger, touching her face, and occasionally running her tongue across her lips. 

Sue couldn’t contain herself, dazing off thinking of his bulge in his pants, she could feel heat between her legs, squeezing them together, and relaxing with a slight slippery squirm. 

Sue excused herself from the table,

“Stay right here I’ve got dessert” and went upstairs to her bedroom, sent a quick smiley face to Tina, found the lingerie he had bought for her, what seemed like forever ago, carefully dressed herself, and checked herself in the mirror.

“This fits perfectly” as she turned her butt towards the mirror, 

Wrapped herself in a robe and went back to Tim still sitting at the kitchen table. 

“I brought dessert” 

Tim relaxed into his seat and smiled as she walked in with her robe.

Sue stood behind him rubbed his shoulders, then pushed her hands down his chest, to his belt, unbuckling it then releasing his pants pushing his fly down as she pulled his cock up out of his underwear.

Sue was lost in desire, her mouth watered as she licked her lips, seeing his massive penis fold out onto his stomach. 

Sue had no thoughts of restraint she let the robe fall to the floor, giving him the sexiest look she had. 

Crawling under the kitchen table. 

He scooted forward as she pulled his legs toward her. Shivers ran through her body as she held his shaft with both hands, while working her mouth to his circumcised head. She pushed her mouth over his soft skin, as his cock stiffen,  her pussy gushing, body tingling, she could feel her breasts leaking through the thin lacy material. 

Sue released her hand from his shaft as her mouth pushed against it, wrapping it around his waist to pull him towards her, he thrusted deeper penetrating her throat. Her legs squeezed and squirmed as she arched her back. His member grew stiffer pushing her head against the ceiling of the table, continuing to push further past her tonsils. She pulled all she could away, and dove further back down into him, her kitty remaining untouched searching for something to thrust into. 

Tim sat calmly leaning back as far as possible arms crossed behind his head, the top of his bum barely on the edge of the chair. She continued passionately sucking him. 

Several minutes later Sue could taste his fluid, he thrusted against her head as it was pinned against the table, she wildly squirmed in climax, her breasts leaking milk as they hung towards the floor. She could feel his cum surge into her throat, gasping for air, cum filled her mouth, and was sucked back down as she pushed against him again. Quivering she slowed, lapping his juices as he softened. 

Then slide off his lap as her entire body quaked, moaning in ecstasy, still involuntarily thrusting against the air. 

Hello everyone thanks so much for reading my story, I’m trying to wrap it up here pretty quickly, I only have a couple parts left, 

I hope you all are enjoying the story, I am a bit twisted so, so is the story. 
thanks again E

• Like 1
  • Electrically changed the title to New Position … Part 20 & 21