LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The CONvention: A Diaper Dimension Story (Chapter 15 - Complete)

So, good news! I finished all the writing last night and most of the editing. Unless something drastic comes up, I should be able to post every day now until the story is finished after chapter 15. If my math and pollen-clouded head are correct, it should all be done by Wednesday. 

Enjoy this next chapter!

Chapter 10: Party All Night

With my bladder occasionally pinging me, the lights soon dimmed. I looked anxiously at the sill empty seat next to me and spun my head around to check if Miss Samantha was anywhere nearby. She wasn’t to my dismay, but I did see hundreds of other littles scattered about the room. For this event, they had even opened up the entirety of the ballroom, so littles had taken the opportunity to clamber up and sit in all kinds of positions on the tops of the jungle gym.

The announcers, dressed in their carnival regalia, pranced onto the stage. Their red jackets glittered under the two spotlights directed at the stage. “Good evening!”

It was about all I heard when Miss Samantha snuck her way in and sat down beside me. “Hey there, sweetie. Hope I didn’t miss much.”

My heart felt an immediate sense of relief. I still couldn’t believe that I had only met her just yesterday. “No, Miss Samantha. You’re right on time.” I noticed the bags she neatly tucked underneath her chair. “Did you get something at one of the vendors?”

“Maybe…” Miss Samantha said innocently, going even as far as to bat her eyes at me. “Maybe not just something for me either…”

I wanted to question her further, but the spotlights popped off for a second and then readjusted as the first performer took the stage. His moves and the booming music were too intriguing, and I soon forgot about the bags underneath Miss Samantha.

The first half of the talent show was fantastic. Singers, comedy acts, and dancers of all kinds graced the stage. Some focused directly on the art of whatever they were doing and could be seen anywhere, while others were certainly more catered to their mostly diapered audience. My throat began to dry out from all the cheering, and I quickly sucked down some more water from my sippy cup. Miss Samantha only looked on and smiled that I was following her instructions.

A little into the second half, one of the performers required more technical modifications to the stage. Unfortunately, small problems persisted, and it quickly felt like every time one problem was solved, another appeared in its place. In the dull light of the ballroom, many began to fidget and chat amongst themselves.

Being who I was, and the fact that Miss Samantha was right next to me and that I didn’t want to upset her with any goofing off, I silently remained in my seat. It wasn’t long however, until a few in our row began to act out and fuss louder than most.

“He is not!” Ditzy yelled.

“Is too, Ditzy. Ken is gay,” Derek said.

“Totally gay,” Ian agreed.

“Is not, is not, is not! He can’t be!” Ditzy cried.

“Enough! All of you. Have this conversation quietly or you all will be getting your own punishments as soon as we leave.” Miss Chelsea looked at each of us in the row, even though Luna and I had been perfectly silent. Miss Samantha only patted my knee in recognition of my silence, and it was enough to make me feel better about the whole thing.

Sadly, more technical difficulties popped up and calm little old me even began to fidget in my seat. Not from boredom mind you, but my urge to pee and the hardened chair were really starting to mess with my inner calm. Miss Samantha only leaned into my ear and whispered, “I know you need to go, baby. Just let go. Let it all go. Your diaper can handle it.”

I blushed furiously and prayed no one had heard, but she had been right. I had seen it earlier at her last urging and I had barely touched my first diaper. This one was thicker and more known for its absorbing properties, and therefore could hold a lot more. In a second, I complied and let go in my diaper.

I was thankful the sound of the stream had been dulled by the thick padding and the loud and obnoxious crowd around me. Miss Samantha wrapped her arm around me and pulled me in. “Good baby. Very good.”

I blushed harder but was taken out of my own thoughts by another commotion to my right.

“God! This is taking forever!” Derek complained.

“Yeah. Dang it. I should have changed before,” Ian noted.

“How wet are you, Ian?” Miss Chelsea asked.

“I think I can manage,” Ian squirmed, “Yeah. I should be fine, but… ugh.”

“Yeah. This poopy-brained person needs to get moving.”

“Ditzy!” Miss Samantha scolded her over my head. “That’s not very nice at all.”

“I’m sorry…” Ditzy instantly looked like she was going to cry. Her emotions seemed more delicate yesterday than the rest of the group, but now seemed to turn on a dime. ‘Is she just further into her own littlespace? Is she on drugs?’ I couldn’t figure it out.

“I know you are, sweetie, but you need to be patient,” Miss Samantha conceded.

“You all need to be more patient,” Miss Chelsea added.

“Yeah…” I piped up, “but these chairs are a bit uncomfortable.”

Miss Samantha removed her arm from around me and I immediately felt like I had made a mistake. The rest of the group looked at me like I had crossed a line by speaking back to them. Apparently, what Miss Chelsea and Miss Samantha said were stern suggestions when said separately. When both agreed, it was the law. I gulped at both of their intimidating stares.

“That might be, Percy, but we need you all to be on your best behavior. We know each of you by now well enough. You don’t want a punishment fit just for you, do you?”

I gulped, shrank back in my seat, and shook my head. ‘What could Miss Samantha mean by a fitted punishment? Was it something they knew we would each find displeasure in? If so, what was mine?’ I shuttered at the notion and the rest of the group stayed silent for the next few minutes.

The show pressed forward and after a moment more, the performer on stage sang beautifully and played their keyboard to perfection. More singing and dancing followed, and though brief, I couldn’t help but stare in awe at the one magic act. I knew how it worked, but sitting there amongst all the littles, it felt like real magic for a moment. It was beautiful.

With the final singer taking their bow, the previously silent members of our group after the earlier scolding began to fidget once more. Miss Samantha and Miss Chelsea gave each other a knowing look and stood up. With the show now over, besides the results, staying with squirmy littles wasn’t necessary in their view. While I desperately wanted to know which of the amazing performers had won, Derek and Ditzy looked like they were about to explode from their seats. Further, the ‘fitted punishment’ notion didn’t seem like something I would want to test out.

“I’m hungry!” Ditzy cried.

“And thirsty!” Derek added.

“I could use a change,” Ian noted, now squeezing his padded groin which now looked definitely puffier than when he had sat down.

Miss Chelsea and Miss Samantha stared at each other again and nodded. “Okay, here’s how it’s going to go. We’re going to walk over and get some food from the stall by the entrance, and then come back and sit at one of the tables. Anyone who wants a drink can get one while Ian and I go for a change downstairs. Does anyone else need a change?” Miss Chelsea asked.

A symphony of crinkles then echoed throughout the room, with only breaks coming from the murmuring still coming from the waiting ballroom nearby. Most in the group seemed hesitant, but like me, probably realized they could wait for a bit.

Miss Chelsea nodded and led the group over to the snack vendor. It was pretty basic faire, and each of us selected our own item. I opted for a snack and candy bar. Miss Samantha eyed me like a hawk, and I honestly expected a scolding, but she still allowed me to continue and check out with them.

Soon, the rest of the group made their way back to the round tables. Each of us began to bite into what we had purchased while Ian and Miss Chelsea wandered away to go change downstairs. Eating my snack bar, I heard the announcement go off that there had been a tie between one of the comedic and music acts. Both were deserving of the tie, so I was just happy they would get some recognition.

In the midst of my listening, Miss Samantha returned with a few drinks delicately balanced in her hands. I hadn’t even realized she had left, but I was immediately grateful for another giggle juice. “Thank you, Miss Samantha. You didn’t have to do that.”

“Yeah! Thanks Miss Sammy!” Ditzy added, sporting her own mermaid water that Miss Samantha had brought for her as well.

Miss Samantha and I looked at Ditzy with the same confusion over the name. Miss Samantha looked both annoyed and amused, but Ditzy just felt… off tonight. Again. I wanted to talk to her about it directly, but I noticed that she never strayed far from Miss Chelsea, or Miss Samantha when she was gone, like in this case.

The ballroom slowly emptied, and the group continued to just sit, eat, drink, and joke amongst us. Ian and Miss Chelsea soon returned, and Ian practically had a bounce in his step. I remembered feeling the same way after my earlier change with Miss Samantha and couldn’t blame him.

“So,” Miss Chelsea started, “I know you all have been invited up to our room tonight. Pretty soon, the emo party tonight is about to start. I want you all to have fun and take breaks when you need them, but I’m going to go up to the room first. Any of you are free to join me, but our room will be closed until then. Understood?” The group nodded.

“Good. Miss Samantha will be going up last from the party, so anyone not with her just simply needs to knock on the door and we’ll let you in.” We all nodded again and then waited for the rooms inside to transition back to the separated-out dance floor and playground.

It didn’t take long for us waiting around to start to see several littles and bigs to start waltzing by us, adorned in their party or goth attire. The theme felt odd when surrounded by so much color and joy previously, but I wanted to enjoy myself, nonetheless. To be honest, compared to some others in middle or high school, some may have considered me within the goth spectrum. I just felt moody and liked the color black honestly.

The double doors soon opened and started letting people in. Within seconds, Green Day could be heard echoing off the walls from inside. I couldn’t help but smile over their selection of music and think back to when I first had heard the song at my friend’s house one year when I was still in middle school.

The group was all smiles and shuffled onto the growing dance floor. Unlike last night, I needed no prompting to immediately start dancing after I had set my bag with the rest of the groups against one wall. It wasn’t long before more people joined in on the fun and I quickly spotted that Derek had found Lilly once again on the dance floor. Miss Chelsea still briefly eyed her with a look I couldn’t place, but the music was too distracting for me to really care at the moment.

The pounding music effortlessly pulsed through me, and I threw caution to the wind. I no longer really cared for what people thought of me on the dance floor and I just tossed my arms in the air and chose whatever move, no matter how foolish the old me would have thought it to be, which came to mind. I knew the giggle juice didn’t hurt, and I definitely knew the two after that while Miss Samantha and I took breaks didn’t either.

I was becoming more of a sweaty mess, and Miss Samantha and I would tire after about thirty minutes and retreat outside to get some air. On one of the occasions, we were joined by Ditzy and another by Luna and Ian. With each drink during the breaks, I could feel my head becoming more fuzzy and unfocused, but I was just having fun, so I really didn’t pay it any mind.

I also wasn’t paying my diaper any mind. I had already used it once, so between that and the sweat and heat produced from the inside, I really couldn’t feel a difference in my diaper anymore between the areas I had wet or not. It bothered me momentarily on the dance floor, but a song by Nickelback turned on and quickly distracted me.

Miss Samantha would occasionally smile at me and on a few occasions would shuffle by during one of the songs. I guess she thought she was being clever, but I felt her touch my diaper each time. I had already given her permission before and I kind of just nodded along on the dance floor. It made me feel cared for and little, so I didn’t do much to dissuade her touch.

After nearly two hours and three drinks since the emo party began, the dancing began to die down. The group immediately noticed as many began to retreat off the dance floor and started to slow with their dance moves. After a second, we took our cue, collected our bags, and then headed out. Once outside, we all realized that Ian, Lilly, and Derek were missing.

“Oh, I saw them leave about thirty minutes ago. Ian is such an early bird and Derek… he looked a bit preoccupied with Lilly,” Luna piped up.

“Awww. I was hoping to play with them tonight,” Ditzy pouted.

“I’m sure you’ll see them tomorrow, sweetpea,” Miss Chelsea consoled, giving Ditzy a small hug from the side, which she then eagerly leaned into.

“I guess we were all having too much fun and didn’t peel off like we were originally going to,” I observed.

“You’re right, Percy, but it’s hard to pass up a good song and dance. Don’t you think?” Miss Chelsea asked. I nodded and remembered my own mind lost in the music only moments ago.

“Right,” Miss Samantha added, “I think tonight’s activities should commence. Percy and I will join you upstairs in just a minute.”

Miss Chelsea nodded and Luna and Ditzy needed no further prodding to join her walking toward the stairs going up, the elevator still too crowded from the emo prom dying down.

I wondered why we were staying down here but didn’t want to ask Miss Samantha in front of the group. Everyone else seemed to just accept it and I didn’t want to look stupid. Now, all alone, I posed the question. “So, why are we… Hey!”

I jerked a little back as Miss Samantha had suddenly grabbed the crotch of my diaper through my shortalls. She had been more subtle on the dance floor but was leaving nothing to the imagination now. “Tsk, tsk. Just as I suspected. Soaked. I don’t even need a proper check to know that diaper needs to come off very soon. Come on, Percy. You don’t want to leak all over.”

I was in shock over such a discovery, so I only nodded my head. As Miss Samantha took my hand and led me down the stairs to the changing room once more, I felt disorientated and confused. The drinks could account for the feeling in my head and to the degree in which I was soaked. Liquid must go somewhere obviously, but I was more concerned that I really only remembered wetting my diaper once tonight during the talent show. I felt it clearly then. It came easy but wasn’t that much. ‘So how am I now soaked?’

I had little time to truly contemplate it though as Miss Samantha led me by hand into the changing room, clearly the one in charge of me. We then stood in front of the baggage area where they kept a few of the extra changing supplies others could use. It suddenly dawned on me that I didn’t have another diaper in my bag to change into.

“Hello,” an older gentleman appeared before us after helping another little retrieve their bag, “I would like… hmmm… that one.” Miss Samantha pointed to one of the stacks of medical diapers, known for their high absorption qualities. “Extra-large?” she looked over me, “yes, extra-large will do.” The older man then retrieved the diaper and handed it to Miss Samantha, me only blushing while still holding her hand. “Thank you.”

He nodded and we waited our turn in line for an open changing area. My head felt like it was spinning from the revelation of a soaked diaper I barely remembered using and the fact that Miss Samantha had just asked for a diaper from a complete stranger to obviously change me into. I was still so out of it that I didn’t notice a changing spot had opened and Miss Samantha had to tug on my wrist for me to start moving.

Once inside and the curtain was closed, Miss Samantha wasted no time and quickly unbuckled my shortalls and stripped them off me. A quick inspection to ensure there were no wet patches, and Miss Samantha sat them on the chair nearby and began preparing for my change. I just stood there and stared at my obviously swollen diaper in the mirror.

“Okay, baby. Hop up.” I did as I was instructed and Miss Samantha handed Stripe to me, which I promptly tightly hugged. She moved my lanyard out of the way, and then efficiently unsnapped my onesie and splayed it backward over my stomach. From my viewpoint, the formerly white diaper was now discolored and appeared on the verge of being unable to take another drop. “Oh my. I guess I should have checked you properly a little sooner. My little baby is so soaked.”

I knew anyone within earshot could hear us and I immediately hugged Stripe tighter and held him to my face like a shield from the outside world. Miss Samantha obviously noticed and placed a gentle hand on my stomach. “It’s okay, sweetie. No need to be embarrassed. You did what I asked and now I have my end of the job. Just keep laying back and focus on all the good feelings from this or Stripe if you want.”

I did both. Stripe took my mind off the embarrassing sounds emanating from my lower half as Miss Samantha quickly untapped my diaper, held my legs high, and began to wipe me down with the wipes the room had provided. Though before she had taken her time, Miss Samantha was now efficiently wiping me while still feeling loving somehow. Her humming and praises of ‘big boy’ and being ‘so proud’ of her little baby probably went a long way to that feeling though. Soon, she finished and placed the discarded diaper with the wipes nearby but out of the way.

The diaper having been fluffed out already, Miss Samantha gingerly placed it beneath me. I felt its thick and soft nature embracing my backside and I could soon smell the sweet aroma of baby powder as I was thoroughly dusted. Satisfied with her job, she then folded the diaper over my groin and perfectly taped the sides around my waist, nicely sealing me once more into some padding. My onesie’s snaps could be heard in quick succession soon afterward as the material was pulled back together.

Sitting up, I then gave Miss Samantha a giant hug as a thank you. She wrapped her arms around me once more and then gave me a pat on the back for us to get going. “Come on, honey. We’ve got a party to go to.” I nodded and hopped off the changing table before stepping back into my shortalls, Miss Samantha helping the whole time and snapping them together at the top.

Miss Samantha then taped my diaper up and handed it to me. “Throw this away, baby. I’ll be out in a minute.” I nodded and slowly brought the diaper out. I received a few looks from those in line themselves, but I paid them no attention. I was learning quickly that though something might have been mortifying on the outside, all who were here or even in line now, were about to undergo a diaper change as well. It was just a fact, and everyone accepted each other for what they liked or did within the community.

Miss Samantha soon exited the changing area as well with both our bags and a few crumpled wipes from cleaning down the changing table. Once discarded, she handed me my backpack and then led me out of the room and up the stairs. I swear I could hear singing of some kind like at a bar going up, but I thought it was just my imagination and didn’t pay any more attention to it.

With each step, I could smell the baby powder wafting around me, and I could only smile at the memories of another change together. It was almost enough for me to forget my growing annoyance with the number of times I had to go up and down these stairs today. In moments though, Miss Samantha pushed me forward and we shuffled me into the oddly empty elevator back in the lobby and pressed the fifth-floor button.

“I’m very glad you’re with us tonight. I wanted to invite you last night, but I didn’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable. Definitely don’t have that problem anymore though. I think they like you more than me.”

“Impossible.” We smiled at each other, and the elevator soon came to a stop.

We both exited and Miss Samantha then used a card to get into her room a few down from the elevator. Inside, a lonely Luna sat playing with a stuffed cat. ‘Why did they like cats so much? And where was Ditzy and Miss Chelsea?’

“Oh goody!” Luna cheered. “You’re here.”

The room had two large beds, and both looked very comfortable. The room itself was by no means massive but held a certain charm in its coziness. Near the entrance, three large suitcases sat by each other. I briefly wondered who the third belonged to but considering all the outfits I had seen from Miss Chelsea and Miss Samantha. The bag was likely just meant for any overflow.

I thought I saw something silver sticking out of one, but Miss Samantha then cleared her throat. “Where are Ditzy and Miss Chelsea, Luna?” Miss Samantha asked from behind me, now shuffling inside the door and pressing me forward.

“Oh… Ditzy saw some bags and got a bit bratty as soon as we got in the room. I don’t know where they’re going but Miss Chelsea brought her… pink paddle with her.”

“What? Pink paddle… oh.” It dawned on me what was likely happening to poor Ditzy right now. Sure enough, not fifteen minutes later as Luna and I were talking on a blanket on the floor, a shaky Ditzy with dried tears marks going down her cheeks and a slightly annoyed Miss Chelsea walked back in.

“Sorry to keep you all waiting. Someone needed a reminder from Miss Pain here,” Miss Chelsea said confidently, holding up a decently sized pink paddle.

Ditzy only cowered on the ground and nuzzled into Luna. She looked like she was actively avoiding sitting on a few spots and it didn’t take a genius to figure out why. “I’m sowwy,” she mumbled through the pink pacifier I just noticed pulsating through her lips.

“I’m sure you are, but we can begin now that I would say that you’ve learned your lesson.” Ditzy only nodded rapidly. I wasn’t sure if it was from the excitement of the night or if she was nodding her head over having learned her lesson. Probably both. ‘Oh Ditzy…’

Ditzy, Luna, and I then talked and played a bit on the ground for a solid hour. Stripe, Ditzy’s ‘Lamby,’ and Luna’s ‘Mister Whiskers’ all played various roles for whatever suited our purposes at the time. I honestly think there were probably only five minutes total that I didn’t have a giant smile plastered on my face throughout the whole thing.

Halfway through a few games, including charades, however, I began to feel a mighty drowsiness overtake me. My eyes continually fluttered and threatened to shut permanently. Having walked by a few windows, I knew that it was raining and maybe even sleeting out tonight. Still, I didn’t want to pass out in Miss Samantha’s and Miss Chelsea’s room, no matter how comfortable I was becoming.

I tried everything I could think of, but the excitement of the day and the contentment of being with my friends and Miss Samantha were catching up with me. I made it through a few more rounds, but I soon leaned back into one of the walls. Feeling secure in my diaper and the gentle heat of the room, I was lulled into an inner peace I only could dream of beforehand. I thought I heard someone say my name, but my vision quickly faded to nothing, and I soon slipped out of consciousness, a smile still etched around my mouth.

• Like 4
  • LostBBoyBear changed the title to The CONvention: A Diaper Dimension Story (Chapter 10 - 21 April)

Yay. Poor Ditzy. That sounds like she got a long and hard paddling on her bare bottom. I wonder what she did to the missing two? I have a feeling she got jealous of that girl. She was taking away her baby's attention. I definitely don't like her now. 

She needs a long hard bare bottom paddling with Mr Pain. 

Chapter 11: Good Morning

Fresh sunlight poured in, and I shuffled sleepily on the bed, Stripe unexpectedly but firmly tucked in my arms. The hotel room was quiet, and it took me a minute to register where I was. I then quickly realized I had passed out in Miss Chelsea’s and Miss Samantha’s room. ‘Oh no! This wasn’t supposed to happen. You big stupid head!’

I scrambled out of the bed and realized I was wearing only a onesie. Not only that, but my diaper underneath was slightly damp. I tried to but couldn’t remember wetting it last night. No though, I had other concerns. I dashed about and tried to find my shortalls. By the time I did, a figure exited the bathroom.

“Oh, hey there cutie,” Miss Samantha exclaimed, “I was wondering when you were going to get up.” She then walked out and took my shortalls from my shocked form and placed them on the bed. “Miss Chelsea is out at the store getting some last-minute items for the travel home today. I think she said she would be back in about 25 minutes at this point, so there’s still plenty of time to get washed and get ready for the day. You ready?”

“Ready? Ready for what?” I was still coming out of sleep and my head felt foggy and still panicked from passing out last night.

“Why a bath of course, silly! We’ve got to get you all clean for today. Still a few things going on as bits start to wrap up.”

“A bath? What? I…”

Miss Samantha put a finger up to my lips. “Look, you need a bath. Your hair is a mess, and littles like you could use some extra care down there.” She pointed to my used diaper underneath my onesie from yesterday. “Now, I’ve already got it all prepped and I’ll even stand outside while you do your thing. You need a wash, and I can either be with you or out here. What’s it going to be, mister?”

My head was still spinning but I needed at least a moment for myself to figure everything out. “I can manage alone.”

Miss Samantha looked slightly disappointed. “Okay… No problem, but just yell out and I can help get you ready. You’re going to need some help with all that entails now. Makes it quicker with me and all. Now, scoot! Enjoy your bath.”

I shuffled awkwardly into the bathroom and saw the rat’s nest that was my hair. I hadn’t taken out my hair product and the previously stiff and feathery combed texture now stuck on ends from every direction. I quickly disrobed and got into the awaiting bath. It was luxurious and I let myself soak for just a moment.

I didn’t even care about the used diaper now on the floor or that I had passed out in a room other than my own. Only the steam and soothing hot water mattered. I let myself go for a little bit, but I knew I had to get on with the days, so I then started to wash and scrub with a washrag and some of the free products the hotel provided. They weren’t the best, but I soon smelled like lemongrass and lavender.

“I… I’m done, Miss Samantha,” I called out from inside the bathroom as I unplugged the drain and then stepped out.

The door slowly opened, and Miss Samantha walked in and sniffed around. “Ah. Much better. There’s the clean little I can’t help but adore.” I could feel myself blushing and then even more so as Miss Samantha spotted my discarded onesie and used diaper. “Now, this just won’t do. You dry off and I’ll take care of these.”

I nodded and began to pat myself dry, only then remembering that I was naked in front of Miss Samantha as she picked up my oddly used diaper and my onesie. For some reason, being naked then felt strange, despite the fact that she had changed my diaper twice now. Regardless, I finished toweling mostly dry when Miss Samantha walked back in.

“Perfect.” She grabbed a towel and then walked back out, taking my hand as she did so. She laid the towel on the bed and instructed me to lie down on it. I did as I was told, and she soon fluffed out a diaper underneath my rear. “Miss Chelsea always keeps some supplies around and I asked her if we could use some before she left this morning. I swear, you must have some magic in you,” she said now lifting my legs. “I’ve never seen her so carefree around someone who wasn’t directly under her care.”

“Like Ditzy.”

She looked momentarily panicked for some reason, but then just smiled. “Right. Like Ditzy.” She then dusted my rear, rubbed it in, and lowered my legs. I could instantly feel the thickness of the diaper, and even more so when she pulled up the front and fastened it securely.

She then pulled me up to a seated position on the bed.” Just wait one sec. I have something for you.” My heart pounded in anticipation as she turned around and reached into a bag. Whatever it was, she quickly hid it out of my view behind her when she stood back up and faced me. “I got this for you yesterday. To think of me after today and our time together. I was even going to give it to you last night, but you passed out and were just too cute to wake back up. It took all my effort to even move you to the bed so gently so as not wake you and then also not give you a thousand quick good night kisses.” She looked off in the distance for a moment. ‘What was she thinking?’

“Anyway, I got you this.” She pulled her hands in front of her and showed me my gift. It was the movie themed onesie I had been eyeing in the store when I had met her again yesterday after the dark room incident.

“Oh, Miss Samantha. You shouldn’t have.” I looked at the onesie with all the movie reels and buckets of popcorn. It was so stinking cute, and I knew I had many nights to look forward to while wearing this onesie and watching a movie. I couldn’t help myself and shot out to give her a hug.

“Oof. Easy there, baby.” She faltered for a second, but then began to stroke my hair and back. “I’m very glad you like it. I wasn’t anticipating you wearing it so soon, but I can’t have you wearing the same onesie as yesterday. I already put it in your bag to go home with. Now, you can wear your shortalls again, but you could just go out in this…”

“No!” I shot back and saw Miss Samantha’s eyebrow raise. “I mean… no thank you.”

“Very well. A modest little till the end. That works for me. Now, arms up!” She flashed a smile at me and guided the onesie over my raised arms and then my head. She gently pushed me backward and eased the two flaps closed with the buttons on the bottom.

Soon, I was redressed in my shortalls, and my spare Batman socks I was grateful to have brought with me. After I saw the muddy roads I would have to walk on to get here, I knew a change of socks would just be good practice. Miss Samantha did my hair loosely as I tied my shoes and within minutes afterward, we were both ready to leave.

After getting off the elevator into the lobby, we waited for Miss Chelsea and some of the others to join us. Like yesterday, the lobby was a mix of sleepy members in littles gear and vanilla clothing. Now, though, many of those in vanilla clothes had suitcases packed and by their sides. I kept forgetting today was the last day of all this. The last day with Miss Samantha and the group… ‘Don’t focus on that. Just enjoy the day. Let go a bit.’

I quickly put the depressing notion out of my mind when Miss Chelsea sauntered in and carried a large shopping bag with her. “Got everything we need?” Miss Samantha asked.

“Of course. All here. Now,” she beamed down at me, “ready for some breakfast, Perce?”

“Yep. Super ready, Miss Chelsea!”

Both of them laughed. “I’m glad. Now we just need to… oh! There she is.”

Miss Samantha and I then turned around to see where Miss Chelsea had been looking. A figure was skipping in our direction, her tutu bouncing up and down and shamelessly flashing her diaper to anyone who looked for long enough. “Morning Ditzy,” I greeted her as she halted in front of us.

“Morning, Percy! Morning Miss Chelsea and Miss Samantha.”

“Morning Ditzy,” both said in unison.

Now that the greetings were out of the way, we all walked to breakfast and paid to get in. Though the food was the standard morning issue, the food smelled delicious, and I did spy a few odd chicken nuggets. ‘Did the staff bring them out specifically for us? Should I? No… focus on your pancakes, Percy.’

I didn’t have long to wonder what else I would get as the group then bumped our way into each other and over to one of the tables. Two highchairs were nearby and unoccupied. I stared for a minute at them but then quickly walked away to get my breakfast, my mouth watering inside from all the options I was seeing. It all looked truly wonderful, and my plate was soon piled high.

After getting back to the table, I started to sit down, when I heard Miss Samantha call out, “And where do you think you’re sitting, mister?”

“Ummm…” ‘Was this another test? A trap?’ It didn’t feel like one, so I answered as straightforwardly as I could. “The table.”

“No, no, no. All littles, especially if it’s their first con, must sit in a highchair at least once. That time is now for you, little one.”

I gulped and looked at the imposing structure. It would raise any little easily off the ground, and once the tray was in place, there would be no sliding out of it. “Go on, sweetie. Set your tray down and get on up there.”

I blushed furiously but made my way as best as I could into the contraption. Having situated myself as well as possible, Miss Samantha brought the tray into place and then set my silverware on top. “Now, I’m going to let you feed yourself. I think you can be my big boy for that at least this morning, right?” I nodded hesitantly, fearing any slight failure in front of her of a potential spill on my new onesie. “Good. Otherwise, I would have to treat you just like Ditzy here.”

In my own daze, I hadn’t even noticed Miss Chelsea or Ditzy return, or the fact that Ditzy had already been seated in the other nearby highchairs. Unlike me though, she sported a large bib, with a large ‘princess’ decal emblazoned on the front. Miss Chelsea was nearby and alternated between eating her food and feeding Ditzy. ‘Younger of the group indeed…’

“Don’t let him fool you, Miss Samantha. This one may have table manners and all down, but I’m not so sure he’s far more mature than Ditzy here. He did pass out like a little baby last night before everyone else.” Luna then passed in front of my vision. “Probably didn’t even get a nap like he should have.”

I glared at Luna from my position but arguing with them felt pointless in my current seating arrangement. I couldn’t very well refute them while stuck in a highchair and sporting a thick diaper. “Good morning, Luna.”

“Good morning, Percy. Good view?”

“The best…” Miss Samantha then proceeded to cut up my food and place the plate in front of me. Nearby, Luna had offered to cut up my pancakes while Miss Samantha retrieved a drink for me. I felt pampered in more ways than one and though Ditzy was receiving far more attention, I liked wielding my own fork at the moment. It felt… dangerous. I saw others who stared occasionally, but I just focused on my food. Besides, all this would be over in a few sad hours, so I had to take advantage of the time as much as I could.

Breakfast went smoothly and after finishing the last bite of my pancakes, I felt truly stuffed. I lazed about and chatted idly for a few moments while Miss Samantha finished up her own food. Again, true to her caregiving self, she stacked my plate and took a wet wipe from her bag and wiped my face all over with the wet rag. I didn’t see it coming, so I could only squirm like an uncomfortable toddler in the exact same position. I only realized what I looked like afterward and blushed furiously at the whole scene.

After being released from the highchair, I helped bring in the dishes and then exited with the rest of the group. In the lobby, Miss Chelsea and Miss Samantha were chatting quietly before suddenly pausing in the middle of everything. They quickly snapped back to face Ditzy, Luna, and I. “We need to go up to our rooms and make sure everything is packed away.”

“We’ve got some last-minute items to take care of, but we can join you later,” Miss Samantha added. “Miss Chelsea should be done first, and she can join you all before me. Be extra good for her. You don’t want the last day to end with a sore bottom. Isn’t that right, Ditzy?”

Ditzy squirmed and briefly touched her rear before shaking her head.

“Good. Now, off to preschool and show and tell all of you. We’ll see you soon.” Miss Chelsea waived goodbye and walked off toward the stairs.

“She’s right. You all have a few minutes until class starts, so you better get moving.” She then faced Luna directly. “Luna, you all are going to the same place, but do you mind looking after Ditzy and Percy while we’re gone? Miss Chelsea and I would be very grateful.”

It felt wrong to be handled like that as an outside observer looking in on a decision about yourself, but I also realized that Luna had been acting like the elder sibling of our group for most of the time we were together. Luna had even acted like the older sibling yesterday when I talked to them about my issues with Miss Samantha. ‘Miss Samantha did say someone told her about all that? Did Luna tell her? Would that be considered tattling in this setting?’

Luna nodded obediently. “You bet, Miss Samantha! You can count on me.” Luna even added a small salute at the end, which Miss Samantha promptly returned.

“Excellent. Now, run along all of you. We’ll see you soon, and Percy, make sure to be on your best behavior.”

“Yes, Miss Samantha,” I responded.

With that, Miss Samantha then waved goodbye and walked off toward the stairs where Miss Chelsea was still waiting after walking off herself. Both gave another wave and then were soon up the stairs and out of our sight.

“Alright, you two. It’s pre-school time. Come on!” Luna then took both of our hands and began walking toward the stairs going to the pre-school room. Having taken a bath, been changed, and then fed in a highchair already this morning, being dragged forward by a former cat who was now acting like the older sibling didn’t faze me at all. ‘What a curious event where these things don’t even sound ridiculous anymore.’ The only thing I could think of as I was being led by Luna, was the memory of how much fun I had in the pre-school room yesterday and all the excitement I had to look forward to next. Hopefully, everything would be just like it was.

• Like 6
  • LostBBoyBear changed the title to The CONvention: A Diaper Dimension Story (Chapter 11 - 22 April)

Chapter 12: Dis Is Stripe

Once in the pre-school room, Ditzy, Luna, and I found a seat in the corner of the room and sat down. The table still seemed a mess, but I noticed that some of the art supplies now appeared significantly less than they had been from Friday. “Percy?” I spun around to look at Luna. “Miss Samantha filled up your sippy cup for you this morning. She wants you to finish it before she comes back.”

I nodded. “When do you think that will be?”

“I’m not sure, but she shouldn’t be gone that long. Anyway, I think class is about to start.” I quickly spun back around and saw the nearly full class in front of me. Some littles looked very sad while others looked more in wonder than they had in all the other times I had seen them previously. ‘Was I one of the ones in the latter group of littles?’ I didn’t fully matter though, as Luna had predicted, class soon began.

The class gathered around the front with Mr. George from yesterday’s music class and a woman called Missy Moon I had a seen a handful of times around the con over the past few days in passing. Like Mr. George, her demeanor and calming attitude could have only been garnered from years of caring for actual children. That being said, she differed as she was wearing some brightly covered flannel pajamas and sporting a thick diaper, one that could be seen through her stretched out pants in the rear. Personally, being instructed by someone wearing a diaper pushed me further down the rabbit hole than I thought possible. If a lady wearing a diaper was so much more mature to teach the class, what did that say about me?

Regardless, the next fifteen minutes was spent singing a few songs and sharing some stories. It went by quickly and Mr. George and Missy Moon soon instructed us to gather outside and form a circle with whatever we wanted to share. Ditzy, Luna, and I all brought our stuffies and shuffled outside into a large, awkward circle. ‘Us littles couldn’t be expected to form a perfect circle after all, right?’

One by one, each of us took turns telling our name, what we liked about the convention, and what we brought to share. Luna went first and showed off Mister Whiskers to the group. I then realized both were sporting the same-colored ears atop their heads. It was excruciatingly adorable, and the class equally cooed at the sight. Ditzy was next.

“I… I’m Ditzy! I just like everything! And this is Lamby!” She propped Lamby up into the air Lion King style and just grinned widely.

“That’s very good Ditzy. Next?” Miss Moon said, now looking at me.

I became very shy, but I knew I just had to push through this, despite my littlespace being fully activated. “I… ahem. I’m Percy.” I wasn’t sure what to say next though. Since Friday, and beyond the dark room bump yesterday, everything was just so perfect. ‘What to say? What to say? Got it!’ “My favorite thing here was just finally being myself.” I saw several who nodded their heads in agreement.

I then held up Stripe. “’Dis is Stripe. I have him always on the back of my backpack to watch my back here. He protects me.”

“Awww,” the class said in unison. It felt peculiar being fawned over like that and I quickly blushed and stepped back to let the next person go. Stripe had been a substitute for the large white bear I had named Phil back home originally honestly. Phil was too dear to my heart to bring, so I had gotten Stripe to come along with me. When I realized that he would be able to fit in the rear facing mesh pouch of my backpack, I knew he was perfect. This feeling only grew as he became my constant companion through most of the events here, particularly some of the newer ones with Miss Samantha.

The sheer number of people in the circle meant that sharing took forever. Ditzy and I started to shuffle around and slightly mess with our own stuffies. Luna just stood and watched the others but had to tap both of our shoulders at one point and then shake their head. Luna was truly becoming like our elder sibling. It was odd but it made me feel a delightful sense of giddiness playing through the fog in my head. ‘Is this fog ever going to go away from my hangover?’

With sharing over after another twenty minutes, the class gathered back inside, and we all began the lessons again. Colors, days of the weeks, and several songs played throughout the room, and I even noticed more people begin to stick their heads in. I really couldn’t blame them. These activities were designed for babies and toddlers and were the perfect environment to spur any little deep into their headspace.

Sadly though, the class ended after another song and Ditzy, Luna, and I just sat at the table. I noticed a few beads and strings lying about, so I quickly got to work on a bracelet to remember the event by. As I was piecing it together, Ian showed up. Likely leaving soon, he was wearing his vanilla clothes and definitely stuck out amongst everyone else still in the class and waiting for the next. His pants still crinkled, but I suspected that it wasn’t an oddity for him to wear both vanilla clothing and diapers still. It seemed many at this con practiced the same at home. ‘Maybe wearing my diapers outside wouldn’t be so bad? Have I lost my fear, or do I just not care about that stuff anymore?’

Mr. George then took his place in front of the classroom again for the last music class of the con. “Good morning class! For those of you who don’t know, I’m Mr. George.”

“Good morning, Mr. George,” we all sounded out.

“Now, we’re going to do some vocal warmups first, but today, we’re actually going to be able to play some instruments.”

I clapped with the rest of the group and felt like I was practically buzzing on the inside. I couldn’t help myself and grinned widely at the prospect of actual musical instruments. After being instructed, each of us rose and stood to begin the vocal warm-ups. Like yesterday, Mr. George tried to trick us, but we were a bit too clever for his trickery. Well, mostly. I kept missing a few of the cues, but even Ditzy was worse than I was, so I felt okay that I wasn’t the biggest baby in the classroom. I didn’t even have a pacifier to suck on. ‘Maybe I should get one? Just nice and soothing… wait… where did that thought come from?’

I was quickly distracted though by Mr. George asking us to guess a few songs by their designated spot using the ‘Do-Re-Mi’ scale. I thought each would be so simplistic, but I was struggling without the lyrics. I felt stupid when one little noted one of the songs as ‘Three Blind Mice,’ but also felt better when most of the class had their ‘aha’ moment as well. ‘Still not the biggest baby here. I’m a big boy still…’

Mr. George then handed out a few sticks that corresponded to their respective place on the scale. Now knowing the song, the class began to sing each. After a few rounds of getting the scales under our belts, Mr. George instructed those with the sticks to smack them together.

A symphony of multiple sticks banging into each other sounded out in the classroom. I loved how each size made them a different note and each stick was color coordinated with each other of the same note as well. Ian held the ‘Fa’ sticks in his hand and quickly got the hang of it.

Playing through the song a few times, Mr. George instructed us to switch. I saw Luna hand theirs off to Ditzy and Ian handed his to me. The tubes were clunky but very exciting to just smack together. The new musicians, including me, practiced banging them together randomly.

“Class. Class. Hold on,” Mr. George interjected between the smacking tubes. “Let’s do this together.” He went through each of the notes to get us to smack at the same time. I had a bit of trouble at first, but Ian was soon guiding me, and I got the hang of it.

After a few tries at the song, I was able to smack right when I was supposed to. I was so proud of myself for making music and the feeling only grew when I saw Ditzy needing a helping hand from Luna to just make a note in the right place. I was curious why the ‘Re’ notes seemed less distinct for a few of the songs, but it was now very clear as I saw Ditzy with the clearly marked ‘Re’ tubes. ‘What’s going on with Ditzy? Is she hungover too?’

The class likewise ended too soon for my tastes as well, but I was too distracted by Ian as he stood up. “Sorry everyone. I’ve got a four-hour drive ahead of me and I really want to avoid some of the traffic and the storm that’s headed this way. I might suggest the same for anyone who’s driving.”

“Thanks, Ian, but I’m sure we’ll be fine,” Luna noted.

I wasn’t as sure having taken a plane, but my flight still didn’t leave until tomorrow. I had opted to spend another day in the city, though most back home thought it was just another day there, rather than only my second with the rest dedicated to being here in the hotel and the outskirts around it.

We all said our goodbyes and I thought I saw a stray tear from Luna, but they just played it off. I got the sneaking suspicion they had grown to care for Ian over the past few days. I had seen them consistently together whenever Ian was actually with our group, however rare that was. As opposed to some of the rest of the group, Ian seemed to have friends and a life outside of this con.

“Percy, you should focus on your bracelet. Keep your mind off Ian,” Luna suggested.

I realized I had been staring sadly at the door still and I shook my head and sat down. Luna was the best and I was immensely grateful for their presence since they actually began speaking around me. Despite all the good of the con, Luna had guided me through some of the stickier parts of the past few days. I knew this whole thing would have been very different without them.

We all focused on our little creations and Luna helped Ditzy spell out ‘princess’ on her own pink, white, and gold bracelet. It was very befitting of someone who had labeled themselves as a princess over the group just two days ago.

Soon, a sad and weary-looking Derek rejoined our group as well. As opposed to our first day together, he was now sporting a relatively mature set of overalls, and if he had been diapered, I couldn’t tell. His eyes had dark circles under them, and he staggered in and plopped himself down next to me where Ian had been sitting. “You okay, buddy?” I asked.

“Yeah… well, no, but yeah?” We all looked at him confused. “It’s Lilly. She said we could see each other one more time, but then she has to go. She’s checking out now, so I came down here to make a stupid bracelet for her. Do you think she’ll like it?”

I looked at his large, sad eyes. I knew the same look was probably coming for me when I had to leave Miss Samantha. ‘Where was she again? How long does it take to check out?’ “I’m sure she will, buddy. Lilly seems the type to like those types of things.”

“She’ll love it, Der!” Ditzy exclaimed, nearly leaping across the table and spilling the beads everywhere.

Luna patted her on the shoulder to keep her in her seat but remained calm. “Ditzy’s right. It’s a nice gesture, Derek. Just dig in and start makin’ something. I’m sure she’ll love whatever you make.”

Convinced, Derek nodded and began crafting his own bracelet. The process was difficult as many littles had the same idea over the past days of the con, so most of the supplies were running dangerously low, vowels in particular.

“Ah! I just need a few E’s,” Derek yelled in frustration.

“I hear you. I’m having to use an upside-down Q instead of an O on mine. Though,” I looked back at the colorful bracelet now forming in my hands, “it does look like something a toddler would create now.” I stared at my Alice in Wonderland art still stuck to the wall. I had spent a good chunk of Friday on it and was barely satisfied. Now, I had spent less than one hour on the piece in front of me and yet I couldn’t be happier. I couldn’t wait to show Miss Samantha. ‘Am I feeling pride over a dinky little bracelet? Weird…’

“Fine. I’ll just use,” he twiddled his fingers around his head, “my creativity.”

“Dat’s the spirt, Der!” Ditzy called out from behind her now present pacifier, a gesture by Luna when she started to fuss, now attaching her own ‘princess’ bracelet to Lamby’s neck with Luna’s help. “I now dub you Pwincess Lammy.”

“Very good, Ditzy,” Luna praised. “I’m sure Miss Chelsea will be proud of your work.” Ditzy just smiled and giggled innocently, sucking her pacifier furiously as she struggled to lace each thick bead on a secondary loop.

I noticed Derek looking at the two in confusion before leaning over to me and whispering. “Dude, what’s going on?”

“With?” I asked, looping one of my final beads onto the bracelet.

“Ditzy. She’s not all there.” He paused and looked back at her. “You know… up in the head? Tell me you don’t see it.”

“I’m not sure if I’m the right person to ask. I just met you all. It’s weird, but maybe she’s just in her littlespace. I’ve kind of felt the same for most of this con lately. You should have seen me in music class just before. Ouch…”

“That’s fair and all, but this?” We looked back and Luna was tickling Ditzy on her stomach. For her part, Ditzy was equal parts squealing and laughing, only stopping when Luna calmed her down like one would to a toddler. To top it off, Luna checked Ditzy’s diaper, and she didn’t blush once. Both toddled off to get her changed nearby. Derek and I nodded and then immediately began talking again. “She was always a bit of an airhead, but something is up. Keep an eye on her, will you? When those two get back?”

“What are you going to do?”

“I’m not sure.” Derek mused for a moment and then finished threading his last bead and tying it tight. “I just need to look around a bit after I say goodbye to Lilly.”

“Good luck.”

The two returned and then Derek stood up. “Thanks man. Stay frosty…” Derek looked the other two suspiciously and then left the table after saying his goodbyes and being wished some luck by all of us. For his part, he was trying to act the least suspicious that he could. Ditzy wasn’t even paying attention and Luna seemed too focused on Ditzy to notice though.

‘Whew… Derek had a point though… Ditzy seems off. And damn! When is this hangover going to end?’ I rationalized that I still hadn’t been drinking enough water and remembering that Luna had been tasked to ensure I had finished my sippy cup, I took a large swig of it. ‘Where was Miss Samantha? Or Miss Chelsea for that matter? Two classes and then some? Is there a line where we should start looking? What are they doing? Are they…’

“Come on, Percy!” I snapped back out of my thoughts and felt Ditzy pulling my arm.

“Sorry, Percy,” Luna said sorrowfully, “this one’s very insistent that we all go up to the next pre-school class together… and right now.”

“Yeah, Luna! Come on, Percy. There’s s’posed to be snacks and singing and crafts. It’s gonna be so cool!” She bounced and her pacifier bobbled helplessly off the front of her dress, a rivulet of drool arching between the shield and the bulb.

I didn’t want to argue with an impatient Ditzy, so I attached the bracelet around Stripe’s head with my free hand and then stood up to face a hopping around Ditzy. “Okay, okay. Keep your dress on, Ditzy. I’m comin’ with. You know you don’t need to drag me to an event like that. I’d be going regardless.” Ditzy grinned and went back to Luna to get her bag. Luna was already prepared though with Ditzy’s bag on her shoulder and as soon as I shouldered my own, Ditzy bolted out of the room, Luna holding her hand in tow. I followed behind quickly and tried to ease my thoughts over what could possibly be happening here with her, or with my still-present hangover. ‘Hopefully Derek finds some answers.’

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LostBBoyBear changed the title to The CONvention: A Diaper Dimension Story (Chapter 12 - 23 April)

Things are starting to unravel as we get into the final few chapters of this story.

Hope everyone enjoys this next chapter!

Chapter 13: Snacks, Movies, and Art

Once upstairs, it immediately became apparent that Ditzy had read the time wrong. ‘Never trust a baby to tell the time…’ Ditzy blushed over her childish mistake, but Luna jumped in quickly. “It’s okay, Ditzy. We were all done anyway. Let’s go to the playground while we wait. How’s that sound?”

Ditzy was likely terrible at poker as her face instantly revealed how good of an idea she thought that was. “Oh yes, yes, yes!” She hopped around for a moment and briefly flashed her padded undergarments to the rest of the room, but then quickly grabbed Luna’s hand once more and dragged them off to the playground nearby. I followed dutifully.

I kept passing by the playground, but I was always in a rush to do other things by myself or now with the group. Currently, the jungle gym, swings, and ball pit stood emptier than I had seen at the con and seemed ready to be played with. Ditzy opted for the swings first. “Do you want to go?” I asked Luna.

“No. Swings aren’t really my thing. You take the other one. I’ll probably join you all at the ball pit or jungle gym later. We’ve got the time.”

I nodded and clambered up into my own swing. True to their personality lately, Luna acted as the older sibling and would occasionally push either Ditzy or I. I remembered my former days on the swing set and could easily keep up most of the momentum that Luna would leave me with after a solid shove. Ditzy would only flail about aimlessly, so Luna kept a vigilant shove going to keep her swinging instead of fussing and twisting in her seat.

Gratefully, Miss Chelsea appeared not long after and took her position behind Ditzy, while Luna stood behind me. We joked for a time, but Ditzy was getting antsy, so after some help from Miss Chelsea and Luna with me, we popped out. Ditzy was obviously in charge of what the remaining group would do and bounded headfirst into the ball pit after taking a swig from her own bottle. I decided to take the time and drink from my own sippy cup as well as balls threatened to fly out of the ball pit with Ditzy’s playing inside.

“Ditzy! You forgot to remove your shoes, you silly goose,” Miss Chelsea chided.

“Oh. Heye you go.” Ditzy clumsily kicked up her legs and after a brief struggle, chucked them haphazardly out of the ball pit. In the midst of taking our own shoes off, Luna and I grabbed one shoe each of hers and set them together. With our shoes now also off, we dove into the ball pit and joined in on the fun.

Once in, something definitely felt off about Ditzy. Whatever was happening to her felt like it was growing. Her movements were chaotic, and she bounced quickly from one idea to the next. One second was unicorns and the next was about pie. Luna only nodded along with a smile and demeanor reserved for young children, but it felt strange to me. ‘Please hurry, Derek.’

“Not having a good time?” Luna finally asked me.

“Uh, no… yeah, I mean, I’m having a good time. Just… Ditzy.”

Luna looked momentarily panicked or shocked but just smiled a second later. “Don’t worry about Luna. She’s just embracing this side of her. You should too. Just let go, Perce. Live in the moment. Miss Chelsea or I can sort you out if anything goes wrong. Okay? Do that for Miss Samantha... I’m sure she would tell you the same thing.”

I knew she was right, and a quick ball to the top of my head was all that it took for the three of us to start batting balls at each other in quick succession, my momentary worry forgotten. It was all fun, but like her thoughts before, the colorful blur couldn’t slate Ditzy’s attention for long and in a second, popped out of the ball pit and scrambled toward the jungle gym, waddling all the way in her pinky sparkly socks.

True to their own cat-like theming during this con, Luna eagerly bounced out as well and nearly pranced in following her. Miss Chelsea only looked on and smiled. By the time I was making my way out of the pit, Miss Chelsea was collecting both their shoes. I opted to tec a second and collect my own.

“Oh, such a big boy, Percy. Getting your own shoes. I’m sure Miss Samantha will be very happy to hear that,” Miss Chelsea beamed.

I smiled but was then reminded of her continued absence. “Oh… right. Actually, where is she? I thought you two were coming back together. She hasn’t left, has she?” I felt panic rise in my chest.

“Oh, no, no, no. Don’t worry your little head about her. She just has extra things to do before we leave. Something spilled, I guess. She’s better at fixing that stuff than me and all. Nothing to worry about for you, so you just have fun today.”

“Oh. I see. I just wanted to see her again and was getting a little worried.”

“Oh? Everything okay?” She looked like she had an epiphany. “Do you need a change, sweetie?”

“What? Oh, uh…” I shifted around in my diaper. “I don’t think so.”

“Well, will you let me check for you?” I stood there shocked, but it didn’t feel weird for some reason. Almost natural for her to check at this point, despite the fact that she never had before. I just nodded my head and she reached for my crotch and cupped it for a second. “Hmmm. Seems okay for now… you just go on and play. I can check you more properly again later. Just go and have some fun for now.”

I smiled and toddled off to play with my friends who were already on the second level. ‘Wait, did she say I was okay? Not dry? But…’

“Hey, Percy. Come on! Time’s wasting.” Luna called from above me.

I only smiled and joined them above. The jungle gym was simple but to my aging body, it felt much more monumental than it had when I was younger. I wasn’t old or anything, but a few injuries in college allowed me to feel my knee groan for a split second when weaving in and out of the barricades between levels.

Luna, Ditzy, and I chatted for a while once at the top. It felt so serene up there, despite the fact that Ditzy’s stream of consciousness felt so random. Almost… babyish. It didn’t matter at that moment though, and we all just had fun. In what felt like minutes, Miss Chelsea called out. “Come on you all! Pre-school is starting in just a minute.” ‘Geez. That hour went by fast.’

We all madly dashed to the bottom and tried to pop our shoes on as quickly as possible. Ditzy sported a pair of Velcro sneakers I was very jealous of, despite them being adorned in pink and sparkles. My own laced shoes were giving me a terrible time with my still clouded head, but I eventually got them tied just as Luna looked like she was about to ask if I needed help.

The four of us then casually waltzed outside and took our seat at the familiar round tables. A few other littles I hadn’t seen before joined us and Ditzy, Luna, and I all took a sip of our respective drinks.

The nice lady heading the pre-school class then started speaking. The commotion of everyone in transit around us and the impromptu market set up nearby made hearing her difficult, but she still seemed like a seasoned pre-school teacher like Missy Moon and Mr. George had as well.

In no time at all, we all started singing a song about a bear. It had accompanying movements and I was very glad that I wasn’t the only one having difficulty keeping up, though admittedly, most everyone else caught on much faster than Ditzy or I did. My only consolation was that after the sixth verse, my movements were already looking better than Ditzy’s, who continued to wave about like a rag doll. ‘At least she’s happy…’ Again though, Luna was trying her best to help her out while still enjoying the song and dance herself. It didn’t take long though for Miss Chelsea to take over and help them both out, much to Luna’s visible embarrassment. 

Once the song was over, we all clambered to one of the far tables, now covered in chips, cookies, and an array of crafty projects. Luna selected the option to create her own planet, while Ditzy and I chose a turtle and what was supposed to be a flower respectively. Using my creativity though, I noticed the pattern would be perfect to make a sun and then give it to Miss Samantha before I left. I’m sure she would have appreciated a flower, but I knew I could show off more to her with my own creation.

We all busied ourselves with our projects and Miss Chelsea would occasionally walk around and offer suggestions. It wasn’t long before she was fully helping Ditzy with her simple turtle and Luna with the more complicated planet project.

Luna then leaned back and noticed I was finishing the last of my sippy cup. “That’s very good, Perce. I’m sure Miss Samantha will be very happy. Do you want some more?”

I was deeply entrenched with my sun painting with all the delicate line work that needed to be done. It was unfortunately taking longer than I wanted it to as I couldn’t seem to keep my hand as still as I normally could, so any assistance would be great. “That would be great. Thank you, Luna.”

“Okay, just give…”

“I’ll take that,” Miss Chelsea interjected. She looked at Luna with a look I couldn’t place once again. ‘Was it dominance or something with pet play?’ It had never really been my scene, so I wasn’t sure what to make of the moment between them. I only knew that Luna slumped back into the chair submissively and allowed Miss Chelsea to take my sippy cup away.

“I guess she’s just trying to be helpful…”

“Sure…” Luna looked both sad and annoyed over whatever just happened, so I tried to take their mind off it.

“What planet is that?”

“It’s… you wouldn’t have heard of it.”

“Oh? Fantasy or sci-fi? Is it planet Vulcan? Tat… Tatooo… ugh. Tatooine?” I winced after stumbling over my words. ‘Why was Tatooine so hard to pronounce just then? I was able to pronounce the place since I was four! Stupid hangover…’

“Good guesses, Percy, but no. It’s called Amazonia to some. You see, it’s where all these people live, but they’re basically giants compared to us. Most this height are known as Li…”

“Luna!” Miss Chelsea had returned and then set my drink back in front of me. “Don’t distract Percy. I just heard we only have about twenty more minutes here before all this needs to be packed up.”

“Twenty minutes! Oh no! Sorry Luna. Tell me later. I’ve gotta finish this for Miss Samantha!” I refocused on my piece and only heard a sigh and some angry whispering nearby. I was too ingrained in my own piece to care though. ‘Amazonia… sounds like an interesting place.’

The twenty minutes flew by, and my piece was mostly finished. Another thirty minutes would have been wonderful, but everyone was already packing up. “Do you think Miss Samantha will like it?” I asked timidly, showing the group the small palm-sized circle now full of yellows, oranges, and outlined all in red, complete with a blue sky to add contrast and sell it as the sun.

“Oh, Percy. That’s beautiful,” Luna gushed.

Miss Chelsea looked surprised. “I’m absolutely certain she will love it.”

Ditzy only stared at the piece in wonderment. Her turtle hadn’t fared as well even with help, though any toddler would have been proud of it. An adult… well, I supposed some still could.

I gingerly wrapped the still drying piece in a paper towel and grabbed myself a bag of chips. Miss Chelsea had suggested going to see the Disney movie being shown in the now practically empty ballroom. There were no objections between the three of us.

Entering inside, it was hard to match the quiet and dark room with the scene that we all had left last night. Littles in light-up jackets and dark eyeliner had given away to sleepy littles adorned in footed pajamas and sleepy time onesies cuddled up with their favorite stuffy.

Our group was no exception and quickly took our places, opting for the floor instead of some of the chairs. Of course, Miss Chelsea opted out of this and chose to sit in a chair herself, overlooking each of us nearby. We noisily ate our own respective bag of chips, and the lights grew even dimmer as the movie began to play. 

About thirty minutes into the film, Miss Chelsea started buzzing. It was very funny to see her all embarrassed at the interruption, but her face also turned to a look of worry and then anger. “Everything okay, Miss Chelsea?” Luna asked.

“Ummm. I’m not sure. I need to go check on something. Might have a Tom situation.” ‘Tom?’ She then stood up. “Don’t worry. I’ll be back. Just be good for Luna you two… oh Ditzy.” Luna and I looked over to a clearly passed out Ditzy on the ground, deeply wrapped around Lamby and her pacifier gently bobbing in and out. ‘Honestly, a nap didn’t sound too bad today…’

“Make sure she’s okay in a little bit, Luna. You’re in charge while I’m away.” She then walked off and left the three of us alone. Luna only smiled at me, and we both turned back to the film.

It was typical Disney plotting, but now, I couldn’t help but reverse some of the gender roles in the film and wish to be the prince in a tower that a lovely woman would come to rescue. Though originally a beautiful woman in armor to marry me, my thoughts couldn’t help but shift and think of the woman as a new mommy come to take me away. ‘Maybe Miss Samantha could be… woah. Hold it. Don’t even go there. You two are going to be separated soon and she’s great, but don’t go there. She’s not your mommy, Percy. Don’t be foolish…’

I shook my head at the confusing thoughts and then looked around for Stripe to cuddle with. After a thought like that, I needed a substitute cuddle buddy. That’s when I realized he was nowhere to be seen…

I thrashed back and forth and even raised my butt up to check underneath. I was desperate and couldn’t find my little tiger anywhere. I could feel a stinging sensation in my eyes and my lower lip threatened to start wobbling. ‘I couldn’t have lost him! Not Stripe!’ I just couldn’t think clearly enough to remember when I had last seen him. ‘Stupid hangover. Leave me alone! I want Stripe!’

“You okay, Perce?” Luna asked me in a hushed tone so as not to disturb the others or the nearby lightly snoring but cute Ditzy.

“No. Not at all... I can’t find Stripe anywhere. Oh god! He’s probably in the trash. Gone, gone! Lost forever.”

Luna then reached out and gave me a giant hug. “Shhh. Shhh. It’s okay, Percy.”

“No, no it’s not. Don’t lie to me.”

“Yes, it’s all okay, because if you calm down just for a moment, I can show you. Can you be a big boy for me and try to calm down? I promise it’s worth it.”

It couldn’t hurt, so I backed out of the hug and tried to force myself to calm down. It partially worked and I tried to internalize my feelings for a moment. ‘Maybe Luna has a treat? Maybe Miss Chelsea took him for some reason? Did he get dirty, and I didn’t see?’ My mind swirled as I wiped away an errant tear.

“Good. Now,” they reached into their own bag behind them and pulled something out, “is this your long, lost friend?”

Luna thrust the familiar tiger into my view. “Stripe! Oh, you found him. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You’re the best!”

“Well, thank you, Percy… but I took him.”

My smile vanished. “You… but why?”

“It’s okay, Percy.” Luna held their hands up in defense. “You were painting, and I didn’t want him to get dirty. I just borrowed him for a minute. I was always going to return him safe and free of any paint.”

“Oh…” I felt guilty over my distrust of Luna and foolish over my small breakdown. I lowered my head in shame. “Thank you...”

“Aww, it’s okay, Perce.” She patted me on the shoulder gently. “No need to feel embarrassed, but you’re welcome. Now, let’s keep watching. They’re almost at the best part.”

We started watching once more and the screen lit up in a cacophony of colors. Every person in the room was bathed in light. For her part, Ditzy only twitched and started snoring again. It was a truly great moment in the film, and I squirmed excitedly in my appropriate movie-themed onesie. It was all great, at least until a giant cramp rippled through my body. I shifted uncomfortably.

“You okay, Percy?”

I nodded. Another cramp, but this one in my stomach. More focused… lower… ‘Oh no! Not that!’

• Like 6
  • LostBBoyBear changed the title to The CONvention: A Diaper Dimension Story (Chapter 13 - 24 April)

So here's the next to last chapter! Things are heating up and something is starting to stink (not just what's bubbling up from Percy).

Moving forward, barring any updates or emergencies, the final chapter should be posted tomorrow. Thank you everyone for the likes, reads, and comments along the way! They all mean a lot.

Enjoy this next chapter!

Chapter 14: Oh, ‘Erm, Oooh, Ah, No!

I shifted around in my diaper trying to pass the cramping sensation I was now feeling. Considering the poor state of my diet on this trip so far, I was surprised I hadn’t felt this earlier, but my surprise didn’t matter as the stupid cramp wasn’t subsiding.

I tried to move around more in different positions to shift the sensation. It didn’t work. I tried to drink more from my sippy to quell my stomach and gave it something to grab onto. It didn’t work either and oddly only seemed to hasten the sensation. I tried to fart embarrassingly, but a quick tingle and then sudden shove from my rear told me that this was anything but just some gas or a cramp.

“Are you okay, Percy?”

I looked at Luna in panic. Peeing a diaper at the con was usual practice, but pooping was an entirely different matter. Honestly, pooping had always felt like the border that was beyond most realms of normalcy. Peeing involuntarily happened to a lot of the population at one time or another, but a messy accident was far rarer. As if to prove my point, the con had even instituted a ‘no messing’ policy early on in its years. It was a health hazard and a mess few were willing to deal with, but now my bowels were telling me something was coming sooner rather than later, rules or personal feelings be damned.

“I… I’ve got to go. Somewhere…” Another cramp. It’s building sensation in my rear wasn’t allowing me to come up with a single believable lie. “Now.”

“Okay… well, let me wake up Ditzy and then we can go together.”

“No!” Luna looked at me shocked at my sudden outburst at them. “I mean… I can go on my own.” Another cramp. “Please…”

Luna looked at me strangely for a moment. “Hmmm. Okay. Just promise me you’ll be quick and be right back.”

Another cramp and a little silent fart let out. “Promise.” I stood up and another larger, but still silent fart let out. In a second, a little of the foul smell reached my nose. Panicking, I raced away before Luna could ask any more follow-up questions.

I dashed for the bathroom at the end of the hallway outside the lobby. My attire started to oddly mark me as one of the outliers in the hotel. Many, like Ian, had already left, and several others were now lounging about in their vanilla clothes or even tearfully saying their goodbyes before exiting the hotel and con for good. I knew that would be me within the next few hours, but another cramp passed along my gut and refocused my resolve into making it to the bathroom.

Once inside the bathroom, I entered a stall and went to unbuckle my shortalls. I knew the diaper I was wearing could be refastened, but I only cared about making it to the toilet on time and wasn’t thinking about anything that came after that. In my stress or rushing though, the shortalls remained firmly stuck together. I kept shifting this way and that to get a new angle, but nothing worked to release the shoulder snaps. The only thing I accomplished was becoming more frustrated and discovering a curious wet sensation in my diaper I hadn’t noticed before. ‘When did that happen?’

I let out another fart. I was becoming desperate, and I hated how this had come on so suddenly. Between the first cramp and now had only been maybe five minutes. I was nearly hyperventilating in my struggles to use the toilet and I was briefly amused by the fact that I hadn’t used the toilet since Friday, having used my diaper since then to go pee. My mind reeled and then suddenly became clear. ‘Wait. I know! Miss Samantha! She’ll know what to do.’

I stopped fumbling with the buckles of my shortalls and exited the stall and then the restroom. My brief happiness was quickly interrupted in the middle of the hallway as another fart slipped out. This one was more audible.

Pfft.

I almost clutched my rear with my hand but then realized that would be a dead giveaway as I approached the elevator. Being check out day, however, it was completely full and there was even a line waiting to go back up. I knew I had no choice as another this time small and silent fart popped out. I had to take the stairs.

I normally would use the stairs as standard practice, having loved the feeling in my legs once I got to the top. But each step I took threatened to undo the delicate control I had over my rear muscles. While going up, I thought it was all over every ten or so steps. Instead, I only let out an increasing number of farts, each one louder and smellier than the last.

Toot. Pfft. Pffbbbt. Brp. Braaapp!

Finally, the final step felt like a godsend, and I quickly tottered down the hallway to Miss Samantha’s room. I was having trouble concentrating on which room it was, but gratefully, I saw Miss Samantha returning from the elevator and walking to her room, her usual bag draped over her shoulder and a small one clutched in her hand.

“Miss Samantha! Miss Samantha!” I yelled out, nearly dashing to her before feeling a near loss of control.

Pfft.

I slowed down and was only thankful I could re-clench and save myself from doing the unthinkable. ‘What would Miss Samantha even think if she saw me do that?’

“Percy? What are you doing up here?” Her face suddenly turned stern. “I thought I told you to wait with Miss Chelsea, little boy. I just went down to the movie, and you weren’t there. Why…?”

Braap!

“Wha… oh,” she grinned, “did that big noise come from a little like you?” I nodded my head shamefully, tears threatening to form. “Oh, I see. Well, I’m sorry, baby, for taking so long. I wanted to surprise you with this, but I got you something else from downstairs. I was noticing you stare at a bunch of littles with one, and I didn’t want you to miss out.” From inside the small, clutched bag, she pulled out a large baby blue pacifier, complete with a strap to clip to the little’s clothing. “So, what do you think?”

Despite the immense pressure still present, I didn’t want to be rude. “Th… ah… Thank you, Miss… oh… Samantha.”

“Well? Don’t you want to try it out?”

I nodded my head, but I needed to poop really badly. “Yes, Miss… ah… Samantha. But don’t you have to wash it first? In the… eeek… room?”

“Oh! Silly me. Thank you for reminding me. Just let me…”

Pfftt. Braaap!

“… get my room card.” She smiled and then shuffled around with the bags in her hand after handing me the pacifier to hold onto.

My butt started to spasm, and I knew it wasn’t long before I didn’t have a choice anymore. ‘Just breath, Percy. Breathe. Nice and easy. Stay focused but stay calm. Just stay calm!’ My meditation seemed to help for a moment, and Miss Samantha searched her deep bag.

“I know my wallet is in here somewhere… just one sec.” She then plowed into her large bag and began scrambling around the contents inside.

Toot! Brraa…

I clenched my butt cheeks immediately. I had almost completely lost it with that last one. My control felt like it was slipping at an exponential rate. I was wearing a diaper, true, but I wanted to avoid anything but… that. My concentration was taking everything I had, and I even felt a bead of sweat start to form on my forehead.

“Ah. I think this is it.” She then removed a floral covered card holder, adorned with several neatly stacked cards in its pockets. The spot for her ID looked odd but I realized I had actually never asked Miss Samantha where she was from originally. ‘Maybe Idaho?’ I couldn’t be sure from my brief glimpse of what I assumed was her ID.

Suddenly, the cramp I had been avoiding spasmed once more. It felt ten times as strong as before and I was now severely doubting my ability to hold it back. “Please. Please hurry…” I pleaded. I would have dropped to my knees to make her go faster if I even remotely thought it would help and not just instantly make me fill my diaper.

“I know it’s in this thing…”

“Please! Miss Samantha, I need to go poopy!” I nearly clamped my hands over my mouth over what I had just said. Hot sensations rushed to my cheeks as I burned in shame. ‘I have to go, but where did that come from? I must be losing it…’

“One sec, baby…”

Oh… P… ‘Ermooh! Please… ah…”

“Ah! Found it.” She pulled out the correct hotel keycard. “Just one…”

Pfffft. Pffft. Brraaap! Ssshhhlllop!

“No…” My mind threatened to detach itself from reality as I couldn’t hold back any longer. I involuntarily squatted slightly over the alien sensation I was now feeling.

“… second… Oh dear.”

The inevitable happened and I couldn’t hold back anymore. After the third fart, a small nugget popped out of my rear beyond my control. It was the final straw, and a torrent of semi-solid mess began to ooze out my butt and into the waiting diaper. It was too powerful, and I felt like my brain was dropping out from the force of everything. I braced the wall and let it all go, praying the moment would end quickly.

Ssshhhlllop! Braaap! Pfbbbt! Ssshhhlllop! Toot!

Miss Samantha could only watch as I unloaded into my diaper on that fifth-floor hallway. Poop that had more in common with the consistency of toothpaste squeezed its way out of me. Not long after the first wave hit, it pressed against the back of my diaper and started to move back on me. It was disgusting beyond measure, but a small cute little fart at the end shot a small pellet into the rear of my already disastrous diaper and signaled the end of my ordeal.

Miss Samantha calmly walked up to me and began to pat and rub circles on my back. “It’s okay, baby. These things happen. I’m very sorry I wasn’t quicker. Let’s just get you inside and all cleaned up.” I could only nod my head in defeat and felt a few tears trickle down my cheeks. My only consolation was that the hallway was currently empty.

Once the door was unlocked and we were inside, Miss Samantha guided me by hand over to the bed. “Just wait right here, sweetie. I’ll be right back.” I nodded and tried to move as little as possible, still in shock over what had just occurred. I had messed in my diaper a few times, but those few times had been enough for me personally. Too much mess for too little feeling, and way too difficult to clean up afterward. Now, standing in the nearly empty room, only containing one suitcase now I just noticed, I was trapped in my own filth. A stench that only smelled what I imagined thousands of personal hells did soon began to waft around my nose. I wanted to puke or pass out, though I couldn’t tell if it was stress, a latent hangover reaction, or something to do with the mess pressing against my rear.

After hearing a few splashes of water and a screwing of a what I could only guess was a bottle, Miss Samantha returned with my pacifier in her hand. In my state of shock, I hadn’t even noticed her take it away. “Now, let’s get you changed.”

I nodded my head, and she guided me over to the familiar towel on the bed like we had used this morning to change me into the decimated diaper now about my waist. Miss Samantha quickly stripped me of my shortalls and gently guided me back onto the bed.

“Ewww. Ewww. Ewww!” The tears were flowing freely now as the rear of my diaper squelched against me as my butt settled down onto itself as I laid on my back. I was beyond disgusted with myself. I could barely look at the sympathetic face of Miss Samantha nearby. I just wanted to burst into flames and float away on the near constant breeze outside. Anything was better than this moment.

“It’s okay baby. Just lay back and let me take care of all this.” Miss Samantha guided an errant hair out of my face and rubbed my belly calmly.

“B… bu’ I don’ understan’.” Miss Samantha just nodded along. “It came on me all of a sudd’n. Watchin’ a movie wif Ditzy and Luna, an’ it just hit!” ‘Stupid stress affecting my speech! Get it together, Percy.’ “An… an’, I felt my diaper be all wet when I tried to change… bu’ I jus’ couldn’t! It ‘as too harr...”

“Well, you certainly are a soaked little one.” She patted the front of my diaper. “Don’t worry, I’ve got you.” If she noticed my speech, Miss Samantha made no comment and only did her best to move around to massage my limbs in an effort to calm my frayed nerves.

‘Soaked? Why was I soaked?’ My diaper had only been wet, not soaked, when I had attempted to go to the bathroom not even five minutes ago. ‘Had I wet myself when I pooped and not noticed it?’ I shuddered at the thought. ‘What was happening to me?’ Despite the disgusting feeling it produced, I began to rock from side to side. I felt like I was losing my mind.

“Oh, baby! No. Stop that now!” Miss Samantha forcefully grabbed me tight to stop my self-soothing rocking. “I know you’re upset, but there’s no need to make my job even harder in cleaning you up.” She then began to draw circles around my stomach. “Just relax. Take a breath. Easy, easy there…”

Tears spouted from my eyes, and I had been two seconds away from completely bawling and losing every ounce of sanity or dignity I had left. Miss Samantha’s ministrations across my body prevented all that though and she only smiled and kept ‘Sshhing’ me. It all helped, and soon, my self-loathing and heaving chest were dulled into a mournful but placid existence.

“There. Now,” she reached beside her where the changing supplies were positioned at the ready, “I need you to stay calm. It’s not that I don’t trust you to be that way, honey, but I think this will help a lot.” Miss Samantha then gently pushed the large pacifier into my mouth.

I had seen it before and recognized it instantly as the largest of all the pacifiers that were sold downstairs. Miss Samantha only smiled at my acceptance of the large bulb and the shield that covered my entire mouth. “And maybe someone needs a friend about now…” Miss Samantha leaned over and retrieved Stripe from my backpack that had fallen weakly from shoulders when I was in my near-fugue state earlier. I hugged him tight, and she then got to work and slowly and steadily opened the snaps of my onesie.

With two ‘scritches’ the tapes were removed, and my ungodly filth was exposed to Miss Samantha. Though her nostrils flared slightly, she merely went about doing her work. She looked like she wanted to make a number of comments about my mess, but only warmly smiled up at me sympathetically. For my part, I only hid behind Stripe and furiously worked at my pacifier, particularly when Miss Samantha easily raised my legs up to commence the wiping process.

She first took the front of the diaper and vigorously pulled it down between my legs. The muck had squished into several places, so I could disgustingly feel the already destroyed diaper only being able to get some of it. ‘How did this happen? Did I really have to go so much?’

I had once participated in a mud wrestling competition back in college. Warm mud oozed all over me back then and into every crevice and only the beer clouded my mind to not care what I looked like with it all over. Further, being an outdoorsy kind of guy, I knew there were several different types of mud. The kind from college had been thick and gooey, but easily washable. Based on the number of wipes Miss Samantha was now using, combined with her years of expertise, my mess was anything but easily washable.

The wipes also felt different than any of the ones I had used previously. They were larger and left behind almost a pleasant tingle as they passed over each exposed pore of my underside. The wipes also had a strange but pleasant smell to them and within a minute of them coming out, my filth was no longer producing its previous fetid stench. Even Miss Samantha’s nostrils had stopped flaring. ‘Where did she get these? The feel so… otherworldly.’

With the wiping over, Miss Samantha placed the filthy diaper out of reach and produced a new diaper I hadn’t seen yet. It was thick and adorned with colorful dancing animals. Not a single ounce of it looked like a medical diaper. It was so… babyish. ‘Had they been made by a vendor I hadn’t seen? Something custom?’ My mind reeled with the possibilities and as soon as my rear was lowered into its cloud-like confines, I knew I would have to look it up when I got back home.

Another lift of my legs, and a flurry of powder shot all over me. Miss Samantha rubbed it in everywhere… even in spots where my diaper didn’t touch. ‘I’m going to smell like a complete baby…’ She then applied even more powder and finally set the container back down. In moments, Miss Samantha brought the thick padding up between my legs and then sealed the four tapes shut around my waist. I wiggled as she began to tickle me slightly and then adjusted the crinkles and wetness barriers around the diaper.

I hated using the diaper to mess, but the aftercare process, even with Miss Samantha’s obvious restraint and efficiency, was something heavenly. A clock ticked nearby and as she buttoned my onesie back up and then helped me sit back on the bed, I knew that my time with her could be measured in minutes now. The closing ceremony was happening in less than an hour. Sadly, I couldn’t foresee Miss Samantha sticking around for much longer than that.

“Mith Samanfa?” I mumbled around my still-present pacifier, “Awe you weavin’ ye’?” It was difficult to talk behind the large bulb, but she only smiled and wiped away a final tear from my cheek.

“Yes, Percy, but I don’t want you to think about that. Just be in the moment and keep sucking your paci for me like the good little I know you are.”

I did as I was instructed and remained sitting on the bed in my post-change bliss. The diaper crinkled immensely after every tiny movement I made, and the baby powder smell was overwhelming. Nearby, Miss Samantha was packing away the last remnants of the room into an extra compartment in her suitcase or into her ever-present large bag sitting near me.

I gazed in confusion as she loaded many things into the bag that I didn’t recognize and some that I absolutely knew that TSA wouldn’t let her have on board with her. ‘Wait… did she say she was flying? Had I asked her? Why was the fog from my hangover feeling worse and more invasive now?’ “Wha…?”

“I know you probably have some questions for me, but just one more sec,” she spoke up before I could finish my question. “We’re almost out of here. Promise, baby.” I nodded calmly and remained silent, content in my seated position on the bed. ‘Miss Samantha’s promises are never broken. I’m so glad that I met her here. If only I could see her more outside the con…’

Miss Samantha then shuffled a few more things around and looked back at me for a second as if just realizing something. “Oh, and one more thing baby, before I forget,” I looked up at her from my position on her bed still confused while sucking my pacifier and clutching Stripe tightly. “I think Miss Samantha is too informal at this point. I think… Mommy sounds much better, don’t you?”

• Like 9
  • LostBBoyBear changed the title to The CONvention: A Diaper Dimension Story (Chapter 14 - 25 April)

Okay, I love the idea of the wipes. I never thought that the other dimension being more advanced then us and the whole baby thing that they probably did have wipes that are way better then ours, it would probably be weird or odd if they didn't. I can't wait till tomorrow. It'll be a sad day. Luckily BabySofia will have her new chapter posted the following day lol. 

So, as I said yesterday, this is the final chapter for this particular storyline. I was inspired by the con I went to and felt this would be a good place to end this story. That being said, I have an outline for two stories after this that shows what happens afterward. I labeled this story as part of the Diaper Dimension in the knowledge that the plot of the trilogy would eventually lead to the dimension itself. That being said, I have several other stories I want to write or finish writing as a priority first.

As I stated in one of my previous posts, I have a DD Reference Guide I have been putting together, so that should be next. As it is just a compilation of information, it will be posted all at once sometime soon. After, I will start posting a new story also set in the Diaper Dimension, but this time from a therapists point of view in the aftermath of a trial dealing with Littles. I have already started writing it and know the plot, so I know that it will be a shorter story and that I need to do a little more research on a particular psychological technique. Looking further down the road, I will likely switch it up a bit and have a story outside the Diaper Dimension after that and then return to the stuffy theme idea once it is finished.

Lastly, I just want to thank everyone for their likes, reading, and comments with this story. I wrote this mainly for me and to preserve my memory of the event. I normally use pictures, but this wasn't possible. If only one person had read it, I still would have been satisfied, but I just want to acknowledge that far more than that have already read what I have posted. It's a good feeling to have and I hope you all enjoy what I have written.

Without further ado, here's the last chapter of 'The CONvention.' Enjoy!

Chapter 15: Going Home

I rolled it around in my head. ‘Mommy’s so nice…Wait, no!’ My head wrestled with the idea of calling her ‘Mommy,’ but I felt a strong pull to comply with her. ‘Why does it feel so right… Mommy… No, Miss Samantha! Mommy… Miss… No, Mommy is right…’ It felt weird to say and at the same time so perfectly natural. Sucking on a pacifier, freshly diapered after a messy accident, and cuddling Stripe, I didn’t feel I had the strength, or even desire, to say no to her. I nodded my head.

“Oh wonderful, honey. You’ve just made Mommy so happy!” She leaned down and gave me a tight hug. ‘Mommy… still feels strange but oh so wonderfully right.’ Mommy backed up after the hug and wiped her eye for a moment. “You have no idea how much that means to me.”

“Me thoo, Mommy.” The pacifier still made it difficult to speak, but like the word, ‘mommy,’ it too now felt odd and yet so right, so I just left it alone.

“I’m glad to hear that. The people at the Little’s Agency…” I looked at her questioningly. “Oops. Said a bit too much.” She held up a finger and seemed to have an idea before I could have asked more. “I know… just one sec.” She then started rummaging around her bag once more. “Ah. Here it is.”

I noticed how it took her seconds to find the two bottles she was now removing from her bag, while it had taken at least a solid minute to find her wallet with her room keycard. ‘Did mommy want me to go poopy? No… poop. Ah! Stupid, stupid head. Why won’t this fog lift?’

“I want you to drink this, baby.” Mommy held up a single clear plastic medicine dosing cup, before filling it with the bottle in her other hand. Only about an ounce, but the swirling purple liquid inside strangely transfixed me. “Open up, baby.” I did and she removed my pacifier and placed it on the bed. “Say, ‘ah.”

“Ahhh.” I opened my mouth and mommy quickly poured the drink past my open lips. She quickly pursed them together to ensure nothing would spill, which forced the odd liquid to slowly trickle down my throat. It left a burning warm feeling of alcohol but also tasted sweet like cherries or blueberries. It made me want to giggle for some reason…

“Good. “Now, one more,” Mommy said, while pouring liquid from the other bottle into the now empty dosing cup.

I swallowed the final drops lingering about from the first and reopened my mouth. This liquid was silvery and almost looked like mercury but played about in the glass briefly like I had seen when oil and water tried but failed to mix. “Ahhh,” I opened my mouth. The new liquid went immediately into my mouth, mommy pursing my lips once more. This one tasted more bitter. “Ewww. I don’ like that one very much at all, Mommy.”

That’s when I noticed however, that Mommy was downing the same silvery liquid. She shuddered as it went in as well, but still swallowed. “Ick. I can’t say I blame you there, baby, but that one at least was absolutely necessary for what comes next.” She then placed both bottles back in her bag and started looking around the room. Once satisfied nothing was amiss, she turned back to me. “Alright, stand up for me honey.”

I did but I was very curious if the liquids I had just drunk were in fact the alcohol they tasted like or something else entirely. My head pounded for a moment but then dissipated, leaving only a cloud-like feeling in its place. My movements felt like I was drunk and standing proved to be a challenge. “Woah. Easy there, baby. Side effects of the first. They’ll pass gradually over time. Well… mostly.”

I wasn’t sure what she was saying. ‘Did mommy just drug me? I think she did. Why was I so okay with it though? Why didn’t I care? About that or anything? Why did I just want to giggle at everything Mommy said?’ I couldn’t help it and giggled a little at Mommy’s words. ‘She had been so silly today.’

“Oh yes. Definitely hitting you now. Don’t worry, I’ll help you out.” Mommy then bent over and placed my shortalls at my feet. “Okay, honey. Lean on me and put your feet in. I’ll do all the work. You just follow what I say, okay?”

I giggled again and nodded. It felt right to just do as I was instructed and wobbled precariously as I lifted my led-feeling feet. Leaning on her strong back felt like the only bit I had going for me to keep standing. Slowly, my feet entered my shortalls’ leg holes, and mommy then wrestled them up and over my onesie and bulky diaper. “Very cute that you would even bring these along, honestly. I can tell that I’m going to have to get you more of them once we settle in and all. Of course, they’ll have snaps for easier changes, but I just love your padded little butt in them. It’ll be even cuter when everything goes back to their normal sizes. My sweet tiny Little…”

‘Normal sizes? What’s that mean? Is Mommy bigger? Is she hiding something from me? Must be something pretty cool. It’s not my birthday, is it?’ I giggled and only nodded at her words. ‘Wow… they need to sell this stuff quick at every club and bar. I’m so… tingly.’

She smiled back and gave me a small hug and then looked around the room one more time. “Alright. Suitcase, bag, little and his bag, and… oops! Almost forgot this.” Mommy leaned down on the bed and retrieved my fallen pacifier from earlier. She brought it back to me and then pulled out the pacifier strap that she had hidden in her pocket before giving me the pacifier earlier. After a quick looping, she attached it to my stiff shortalls strap, and plopped it in my mouth.

I immediately started sucking. It calmed my mind instantly. It was something to focus on and yet forget all about at the same time. I then noticed the strap was patterned in a series of bubbles, with the blue matching the pacifier situated in my mouth. ‘I love bubbles! Wait, wasn’t I supposed to go to the aquarium tomorrow?’ My mind wandered for a moment only to see Mommy again smiling at me. ‘Oh well. Mommy knows best…’ “Hehe. Bubbbwles…”

“That’s right sweetie. Now, come on. We’ve got to get to the lobby. Aunty Chelsea is waiting for us.”

“Auwntee…”

Mommy just smiled and nodded at my acceptance over her new title, and then guided my hands through my backpack straps, Stripe securely in the back mesh, before situating her bag on her roll around suitcase. Satisfied the room was empty, she took my hand and guided us out of the room, her suitcase and bag rolling quietly in front of her. I just followed quietly behind her and wondered what the bulge in her usual bag was. ‘Is it candy for me?’ 

Back in the lobby, even more people were in their vanilla clothing. Only a few remained as littles, but I definitely knew I was becoming the exception rather than the rule in my appearance. Looking at the clock, the numbers seemed odd and garbled, but the placement of the hands clearly marked it as almost time for the con to end. ‘Stupid hotel… how old can you be for the guests not even being able to recognize the numbers… Geez.’ From the crowd of people outside the ballroom and the relative time I guessed, soon, everyone left would be gathered in front of the stage to say their official goodbyes during the closing ceremony.

“I wif I coul’ thee you mow’.”

Mommy turned and smiled at me sympathetically. “Well, I wish I could see you more too, honey.” She paused and looked deep in thought for a moment. “It’s funny you should mention that baby. Let me ask you, just nod or shake your head, but would you want to come with me?”

My mind scrambled. ‘How could I stay with her? She was leaving today, and I was still here another day. I didn’t even know where she lived.’ “Bu…”

“No buts. No nothing. Right now. Yes or no. Do you want to come with me? Don’t think about anything else. Just first thing that enters your little head.”

I couldn’t get a grasp on the reality of the situation and my head still felt cloudy. Those last two drinks were definitely not helping my apparent hangover. I shook my head internally a bit and tried to refocus. Staying with her was a dream come true, but was it too good? I couldn’t think far enough ahead to rationally see the possibilities. I only knew one thing though, so I nodded my head.

Mommy looked at me mischievously but smiled with her usual comfort that eased my mind. I had no idea what I just agreed to, but I felt only peace. I honestly think if my mind hadn’t been cloudy at the time, my answer would have still been the same. I had wanted this deep down in places I didn’t talk about. So, if anything, the cloudiness only cut through my outer fears of all the other stuff in my life. ‘I could always get on a plane and come home after, right?’

“Good baby. Mommy is so proud of you for making that decision.” She patted my shoulder tenderly and I just smiled back at her. “Now, we just need to… oh, there they are!”

I looked where Mommy was looking at spotted three familiar faces. The newly christened Aunty Chelsea was slowly bringing up the front with Ditzy and Derek following closely behind, both securely fastened with chest harnesses. Ditzy sported a bright rainbow backpack that seemed to just happen to have a leash while Derek’s was thick, black, and looked like it could stand up to immense pressure.

“Chelse, what is this? I said just one,” Mommy said, clearly frustrated. ‘One? One what?’

“I know, I know, but I swear it’s not my fault this time.”

“Oh? I see Ditzy as we agreed on. Perfectly fine and docile, as promised, but what about Derek?” If Derek had heard his name in any way, he didn’t make any notion of it.

My head may have still been flipflopping between cloudy and free, but anyone could see that Derek looked different. Instead of his more recent almost middle look, he now sported a tight onesie that bulged out at the crotch, like how mine did back in the room. The harness hung across his slumped forward chest and a pacifier strapped securely around his head bobbed about mindlessly around his lips. From his vacant glare and the subtle sparkle of spit coming from one corner of his mouth, I wasn’t sure I was even looking at the same Derek I had been over the past few days at the con. ‘What’s wrong with him? Did he have some of the liquids I did? Did I look the same?’ I quickly touched my mouth and felt no drool. ‘Oh, yay! I’ll be such a big boy for Mommy.’

For her part, Ditzy continuously sucked her pacifier and twirled about. Lamby was sticking out of the harness backpack she was secured with, but she was now also hugging a new stuffie. This one was a bright pink unicorn. In that moment, I doubted if Ditzy could have looked any happier.

“Look, the Little was worried about Ditzy. She plunged in really far and drank up the drinks I prepared faster than I had anticipated. The ones with the special medicine? You wouldn’t believe how many diapers we went through. She’s probably wet now even though I just changed the widdle fountain.” Ditzy giggled behind them as if to confirm her status. “Anyway, I caught Derek snooping through our stuff. He found the medicine and a few of our devices.”

“So, you regressed him? Geez, Chelse. Look at him! I can practically smell the fried circuitry in the boy’s brain.”

“I know, I know! I had to act fast. He was about to bolt and that would have probably brought the police. I grabbed one of our devices and, well, I guess it wasn’t the memory scrambler.”

“Oh man. This is such a big screw up.” Mommy was kneading her forehead and looked stressed. I got concerned.

“Mommy. You okay?” I asked caringly.

“Mommy? Geez, Sam. You did it again too, didn’t you?” Aunty Chelsea asked peering over at me.

“I swear this wasn’t me… mostly.”

“Right…”

“I swear” Mommy defended. “I used the same serum as you did. I think Percy just was looking for something… specific.”

“And he found you?”

“Yeah… can you really not say the same with Ditzy here?” Ditzy giggled again hearing her name.

“No? I mean she’s great, but… you know the rules, Sam. Heck, better than me at this point for attachments for all the ones you wanted to keep since we started.”

“Yes, and I followed them. Two questions spaced out by at least fifteen minutes. The Little has to agree to call us hunters ‘Mommy,’ which Percy did, and then they have to agree to come with you, which he did as well. What you did… that crosses a line. I warned you…”

“But Ditzy was there by the time I was trying to figure out what to do. He might have lost some basketball skills or something, but he was all fine for the most part. Nothing immediately obvious, but the movie ended downstairs though and Ditzy and Luna came to see me in our emergency room. Where we kept the other equipment and all.”

“And so, you fried him?”

“No! Ditzy started crying though, so I gave her the unicorn. Derek started to come to but now he had seen Ditzy in her final regressed state. I couldn’t pass it off, and he even started blabbing on and on about cops this and that. What else was I supposed to do?”

“Is that the truth, Chelse?”

“It is, Miss Samantha.” Luna walked in on the conversation and my pacifier nearly fell out of my mouth. ‘Were they all together? Oh man. That would explain a lot.’

“Oh?” Mommy questioned, still obviously not fully believing what she was hearing.

“Yes. Mistress soothed Ditzy by giving her a toy, but Derek was out of control. We’d all be in handcuffs if she hadn’t acted.”

“Hmmm. I’ll believe you, but I am skeptical of the news coming from the defendant’s pet. A Middle no less.”

“You know they’ve proven themselves on this trip. At least to me,” Aunty Chelsea defended. “Someone is getting a treat when we get home.”

“Thank you, Mistress,” Luna blushed.

“Well, I agree there. You’ve been very helpful, especially when I was so disheartened yesterday when Percy actually made it through the dark room but thank you for letting me know how he felt afterward, Luna.” ‘I knew it! Luna had told on me.’

“You’re welcome, Miss Samantha.”

“I’m surprised you even let him back in after that,” Aunty Chelsea scoffed. “It’s why I initially rejected Derek and Ian. Almost Ditzy as well until she was a wreck after our session with ‘Miss Pain’ last night. She can face punishment boldly like the others, but she just breaks after only one spank. Perfectly moldable for back home.”

“True. I found the same with Percy. That’s why I came back. After you let me know about his guilt, Percy accepted every single one of my instructions. Plus, he’s just so darn cute and talented.” Mommy then tickled me, and I let out a small giggle. “He’s so perfect. I just can’t wait!”

“You haven’t even seen the sun he made for you. I kept it after he ran off,” Luna admitted. “I assume…?”

“Oh yes. Full blown messing,” Mommy confirmed. “Right outside the door. He was putty in my hands afterward. So adorable.”

“Those serums are a wonder, aren’t they? Confusion, elation, reduced bladder and bowel control, lowered inhibitions… and all reduced down to a liquid that can be discretely placed in a drink or on a pacifier? Remind me to thank development when we get back.”

“I will as well. Nice to know this version doesn’t mess with their freewill though. The last version was too potent, but I think Ditzy and Percy will be great Littles back home. Before Derek, even you couldn’t get carried away this time…” Aunty Chelsea glared at Mommy. ‘Stay back from Mommy, Aunty! You won’t hurt her with me around!’

“And what about him? Derek, I mean…” Luna asked cautiously.

“We’ll just have to see when we get there. The Agency will decide his fate,” Mommy noted. “As for here… Percy won’t be noted as missing until Tuesday because of his late flight tomorrow and Ditzy was cut off from her family after coming out. Both didn’t even have many friends outside the internet, so better for us. Derek though… there might be trail.”

“Nothing we can’t cover up…” Aunty Chelsea noted hopefully. “Not like we haven’t done it before.”

“Maybe… we’ll check in next time and see if we need to do anything further. For now, he’ll just be another person lost to the city.” The crowds then started shuffling around us and into the ballroom. The closing ceremony was about to start.

Despite my continued giddiness, I felt my head clearing a little. It was enough for me to register everything I had heard and now take within to process. I still wanted to giggle, but some parts were feeling more logical to a degree. Even with that added clarity though, I wasn’t sure what to make of everything and I knew I would need time to actually absorb what I had just heard. The only thing that was clear however, was that I knew I only felt happy afterward with Mommy. She cared about me and seemed like she was going to be there for me no matter wherever we were going. It was a security and love I hadn’t felt in a long time, but another thought clanged about my head. ‘Wait, now that I think about it… where are we going?’ I hadn’t asked before and was too wrapped up in the three’s conversation to ask myself so far. From what I could see from their stances, I knew Ditzy and Derek certainly weren’t going to ask.

“Mommy, whe’ we goin’?” I asked.

Mommy smiled at me. “Home, baby. Home.”

“Ah, home. Can’t wait until these are real again…” Luna played with the ears still on the top of their head.

“I miss your ears, Luna, but yeah… home. Percy is just going to love his new room. Aren’t you, Percy?” Anything new sounded good to me so I just meekly nodded. ‘Who was I at this point to say ‘no’ to a new room from Mommy?’

Aunty Chelsea looked at the new watch she now wore on her wrist that I just noticed. It beeped and a dial protruded from it and waved around. She then waved us all on and through the blackout curtains to the small entryway and sliding doors I had come to love entering the hotel. The guard at the entrance barely turned around when Mommy sprayed him with a fine white mist, and he was out. I halted immediately. ‘Did Mommy just kill someone?’

Mommy saw my look of panic. “Don’t worry, sweetie. He’s out for a few minutes and then he’ll come back around as soon as our portal closes. Plus, anyone else trying to enter will now get confused and lost in thought for a moment. Just enough time for us to leave. Promise.” ‘Portal? What does she mean by that? Is it a fancy car or something? Are they all from Europe or something? Leaving the country for a bit might be fun…’

“These front doors should be good.” Aunty Chelsea piped up. “No one is coming or leaving now and with your mist, so we should be good to go for a few minutes. Plus,” she looked at her watch, “the medicine we all took should be activated by now.”

“Good,” Mommy confirmed. She then looked at Ditzy, Derek, and I. “Okay, Littles. Just hold our hands and walk with us. It might be scary for a second, but all will be okay.” Ditzy just giggled and Derek just drooled.

I did neither and had to say something. “I’m scawe’, Mommy.”

“I know, baby. I know. Just hold on tight.” Mommy was so clever and took Stripe out from my backpack and handed him to me to hold onto tightly.

“Wh’ ‘bout Phiw?” I momentarily panicked further. I didn’t want to leave my best bud behind, even if it was just to Europe or wherever. ‘Why did it feel like I was still missing something in all this?’ Stripe was great and I gripped him tighter, but Phil was something else. He was my true safety blanket, and it would take three Stripes to equal the level of comfort I got from just one of him. I even told Mommy about him the other day and so now she temporarily looked panicked but after a moment, only smiled warmly.

“Baby, you have Stripe with you know. I might be able to get your Phil at another point, but how ‘bout this? Where we’re going, they have stuffies and toys by the wagonload. You see Ditzy’s unicorn?” I did, and then nodded, the sparkles on its butt temporarily mesmerizing me. “Well, it’s special, honey. There’s lots like that one here we’re going. Besides, with it, I’m sure with time you won’t even remember Phil… or most things from here. I’ll try my best, but I’ll get you a nice present once we’re home. Sound good?”

My lower lip trembled slightly at the prospect of not seeing my big fluffy, white bear again, but my heart fluttered with the possibility of getting a new special toy from Mommy. ‘Besides, Mommy promised she would try an’ get Phil. She wouldn’t lie, right?’ I nodded slowly and with my left hand, I reached out and clasped Mommy’s as further acknowledgement of our agreement about Phil and my readiness to go with her.

Aunty Chelsea then spun around, still holding onto the two leashes connected to Derek and Ditzy. Luna followed closely behind and caroled the two nearly oblivious littles into place. “All good?” she asked. Mommy and I nodded together. “Good, Now, switch me on, Sam.”

Mommy nodded and then flicked a switch on the large backpack I just noticed that Aunty Chelsea was wearing. ‘What is that thing? Are we going to the moon? Another planet? Maybe not Europe after all…’’ My head swam with the possibilities, but I just gripped Stripe and Mommy’s hand tighter. She smiled down at me and stroked my hand with her thumb. It was a small gesture, but it made me feel better.

“Okay,” Mommy called out. “You all first. The portal will stay open for a minute after you’re through and the loadstone in my bag will close it right behind us.” Mommy patted her bag and I saw a large lump in the rear of it. I thought it was her makeup or candy, but I guess I was wrong. ‘Silly brain…’

“Sounds good. See you on the other side, Chelse.” Mommy smiled and nodded at her.

I then heard a buzz and a humming right after coming from Aunty Chelsea’s large backpack. In seconds, the humming felt like it would split my head in two, but then suddenly stopped. The backpack shook for a few seconds and then released and let out a brilliant jet of swirling blue, green, and yellow. It danced about for a moment before forming a large circular and colored near-mirror like surface in front of the exit doors that originally led outside. ‘Aliens… must be aliens… at least Mommy is beautiful and not all green or whatever. Maybe I’ll get a statue or something at NASA. First ABDL to space…’ I giggled at the thought. Mommy just squeezed my hand tighter.

“Okay, Littles, Luna. Follow me.” Aunty Chelsea went first and disappeared from our view within a second, the two leashes still dragging behind and into the swirly mixture in front of us. Ditzy looked bewildered by what was going on but just shuffled forward. Derek didn’t seem with it still and only moved forward with a gentle but saddened nudge from Luna. Both froze for a second but then disappeared like Aunty Chelsea had before them.

Luna was last but then turned to both of us. “I’ll see you two in just a second.” They then looked at me directly. “I’m glad it was you, Percy. Just hold onto your Mommy tight and don’t let go. It will be okay. I promise…” They smiled at me and then turned back around and after a second, vanished into the light like the others had.

It was now our turn and despite the tiny happy feeling in my heart, my palm began to sweat. “Ready, sweetie?” I had no idea what to expect on the other side. ‘Aliens? Atlantis?’ Whatever was there didn’t seem like a bad place, just unknown. That being said, if my tightly wrapped hand and the past few days were any indication, I knew I would have Mommy by my side. ‘That’s all that matters… Mommy and me…’ I barely felt a quick spurt of pee arc into my diaper, but it didn’t matter. ‘That’s Mommy’s job.’ I gulped deeply and just nodded my head.

Mommy flashed the smile I had grown accustomed to in the past few days. Within it, I felt everything was going to be okay.

In the background, with a roar, I knew the closing ceremony had obviously just started. “Let me hear it for the best con we’ve ever had!” A large cheer erupted from behind us. I briefly turned back to face the hotel, but I knew deep down that there was no going back. Not anymore. I turned back around, gripped Mommy’s hand tighter, nodded at her once again, and we both stepped through the portal and into the unknown. I didn’t care what lay on the other side though; I knew I just needed my Mommy by my side, and everything would be fine.

• Like 7
  • LostBBoyBear changed the title to The CONvention: A Diaper Dimension Story (Chapter 15 - Complete)

I really like it. I wonder how many diapers Luna went through on the trip or long was she made to wear them when her mistress was training her. I bet she got spanked a lot lol. 

I definitely don't like Chelsea. 

If you don't have one, may I suggest an eplogue? It just feels like there should be more to see what happened. Like how the Littles are doing, especially Derek and what the agency decided to do with him. Maybe like a year later sort of thing? It's up to you though. It was a good story

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I really like it. I wonder how many diapers Luna went through on the trip or long was she made to wear them when her mistress was training her. I bet she got spanked a lot lol. 

I definitely don't like Chelsea. 

If you don't have one, may I suggest an eplogue? It just feels like there should be more to see what happened. Like how the Littles are doing, especially Derek and what the agency decided to do with him. Maybe like a year later sort of thing? It's up to you though. It was a good story

Thank you very much. I actually have two more stories planned out for what happens next! It might be a bit before I write them out, but I'll eventually get there. For now, let's just say that consequences are coming for all of them on the other side.

3 minutes ago, LostBBoyBear said:

Thank you very much. I actually have two more stories planned out for what happens next! It might be a bit before I write them out, but I'll eventually get there. For now, let's just say that consequences are coming for all of them on the other side.

Good. I'll definitely be waiting to read it. While Samantha probably broke a rule or two, she was okay in my book as far as Amazon's go, Chelsea on the other hand gave Ditzy way too much drugs too fast and fried Derek's mind and probably shouldn't have spanked Ditzy has hard or as long as she probably did with the paddle that she probably wasn't supposed to use or have among probably other things she did that we're not aware of and that's just this trip alone. She shouldn't be regressed, using drugs or hypnosis, but definitely needs to spend a lot of time with Mr Pain and a long time in diapers being breastfed by her own mommy. Luna though, she's practically an innocent in this and if something happens to Chelsea things could get worse for her, it could get better too, but she has like a 50/50 shot. I can't wait to see what you write about on this. 

Thank you everyone for your comments, reads, and likes! They absolutely mean a lot to me. I'll be sure to post again on this thread when the sequels are up and I'll likely add links to them on the first post. Until then, I wanted to add this image to the story. I created the covers for a lot of my stories for another site, so I figured I would post it here for you all to see as well.

The CONvention- A Diaper Dimension Story.jpg

• Like 1