LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Went 24/7!!!

Yesterday I decided to take the final diaper plunge and go 24/7 and I do not want to stop this time and I don’t plan on it. I have reached a point of not caring who knows and I am going to dress appropriately but that’s about it when coming to “concealing” my diapers. I would love for people to randomly text and and make me provide diaper checks at anytime and anywhere I go to keep me honest and diapered like I belong!! Also any tips to help keep this baby in diapers like she belongs would be amazing! 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, cholewearsdiapers said:

Yesterday I decided to take the final diaper plunge and go 24/7 and I do not want to stop this time and I don’t plan on it. I have reached a point of not caring who knows and I am going to dress appropriately but that’s about it when coming to “concealing” my diapers. I would love for people to randomly text and and make me provide diaper checks at anytime and anywhere I go to keep me honest and diapered like I belong!! Also any tips to help keep this baby in diapers like she belongs would be amazing! 

@cholewearsdiapers

Congrats on your decision!!  I have been fighting the battle myself since I was 8, and I've loved diapers, and have been dealing with the feelings, and urges and incontinence on and off throughout my life, and when I was 46, decided that I was going to deal with my Incontinence, Diverticulitis, IBS and accidents by using diapers.  I have known about Dailydiapers since I was 23, and when I was having problems 3 years ago, I asked the doctor for help and he set me up with all I needed for incontinence products, and helped me get the Good Diapers, and by that I mean the Northshore Megamax - I've NOT had too many problems with them, and they are working well for me, so that is what they use to determine what works, by asking me, and my doctor does that as well.  He makes sure I have what I neeed, and my case management team helps me with things that I can not get covered in other ways, which is a pretty good deal :)

My advice:  Go 24/7:  This means exactly what it says:  you use diapers 24/7/365, and you do everything in it, and there are no breaks or stops:  I "air out" when I need to let the skin breathe, but I have a pad under me just in case:  I am incontinent BOTH ways, and disabled, so I wear all the time, and that is what you have to do, to keep yourself honest, because if you NEED them, you don't decide when you don't wear them, because they are always needed.

I can tell you that my decision has resulted in many good things, including the fact that my incontinence is being dealt with, the feelings I have had all my life are being satisfied, the STRESS is literally ZERO, and I feel complete and whole for the first time in my life, and I don't have to HIDE what and who I am anymore:  I can't and won't deny myself the advantages of wearing and using, and better than that, I don't have to get up at night to use the bathroom, I just use the diaper!

Welcome to the world of the Diapered/Padded - You WON'T regret it!

Brian

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Chloe, 

Good luck with the 24/7.   If you need someone to text you to check to make sure you are staying true to your efforts,  hit me up on here.  I will gladly send you random texts checking .and warning you of the consequences of being caught without a diaper.   I think its a great idea,  I wish someone would have done that for me when I tried to go 24/7.  

EL40

On 3/23/2023 at 1:56 PM, cholewearsdiapers said:

I no longer care who knows that I wear nappies. I don't flaunt them but I don't make any special effort to hide it either. People notice or find out it is there problem not mine.