LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The chore of diapering

What frustrates me is when my overactive bladder acts up just after I changed into my last diaper for the night. I end up going to bed with a wet diaper on which just annoys me.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Very much agree with this.  Sometimes even Mama is to tired to do it, and I’m tired too, I find it takes me twice as long cause sometimes I just want to sleep.

• Like 1

One of the biggest drawback of being a abdl which makes me so endovenous of toddlers.  They can just go limp.then a parent will change them put them down to bed.   They just need to go with it

• Like 1
On 3/21/2023 at 2:19 AM, Snugglebear_69 said:

To be fair, since my Daddy diapers me all I really need to do is lay there, hug a stuffie and look cute. So not much of a chore for me.

Ugh that sounds so wonderful I wish I had that in my life too! 😁

On 3/21/2023 at 3:30 AM, DailyDi said:

I don't mind leaking, and I like wearing diapers, but every so often I get annoyed by the chore of diapering. Especially if I am tired and want to lay down, but no I have to stop to change first.

Anyone else get annoyed by the chore we've elected to do?

I only wear part time and only pee pee my nappy so don’t mind it and actually enjoy it. It is a special bonus when my wife/mommy changes me. 

For me, it's only a chore when it's late, I'm exhausted and just want to go to bed. Or when I'm cleaning up a mess. Other than that, I enjoy diapering up and changing. It's part of the therapy that are diapers. Getting everything ready to go- the fluffing and prep of the diaper, the application of cream then powder, then getting everything taped up, secure and comfy and getting on with my day. It's a rather zen and relaxing experience for me, that ritual of diapering, a brief moment of mild chaos (powder gets EVERYWHERE!!! My changing room is covered in a layer of cornstarch lol) preceding a lengthy period of calm, happiness and ultimate comfort. 

I love the idea of wearing and using diapers 24/7, but changing becomes a huge chore only a few days in. The longest I've made it was a little over 3 weeks until changing became too much of a hassle. Same reason I don't mess, though I might feel differently about messing and 24/7 if someone was around to help out every so often.