LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First of all. Great story. Top notch writing, I can't wait to see what happens next.

I do have one question, I have obviously read the diaper dimension stories, but I don't always understand all of the elements. Somewhere around chapter 5, when Debbie threatens to diaper Kaleb, we then learn that he's lost control. Just for context, how exactly did that come to be?  Like, I understand in these stories the Amazons have blanket power, but what actually undermined his independence.  He hasn't soiled yet.  In other words, why was he more able to take a stand prior to the events of this story that he can no longer do now?

Presumably, if they could have padded his bum anytime, they would have some years ago, so there had to be something that caused Kaleb to now be afraid of these threats that wasn't there before.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Guilend said:

Yes she would be happy if her brother failed the test, but she wants him to do it on his own without "stacking" the deck from an Amazon's point of view anyway.

But in truth the sister is already stacking the deck, she denied him use of the potty.  Even as an adult, I wake up and need the bathroom.  By denying it shes forcing him to use the diaper, which he would have no choice and then mark it against him.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Lucifer666 said:

But in truth the sister is already stacking the deck, she denied him use of the potty.  Even as an adult, I wake up and need the bathroom.  By denying it shes forcing him to use the diaper, which he would have no choice and then mark it against him.

I agree.  Kaleb is hanging tough all considered.  It has to be more than 12 hours since he peed, based on the timeline.  Even without diuretics, I think a lot of people would be at least desperate by now and I think Kaleb was already spiked before the bottle.  I know he has to lose the battle to make the story work, though, so it's only a matter of time I would guess.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Lucifer666 said:

The way I see it so far is his sister like to be in charge, especially when it comes to her brother. In this instance I can see her being upset or even angry that Beth was doing something behind her back and something she didn't tell her to do. She wants to be the architect of her brother's demise because she is also a teenager that want to feel accomplished and wants to feel grown up just like any normal teenager. She wants her mother and everyone to stop seeing her as a child and see her as an accomplished adult. But Beth could put her work into jeopardy, could take her accomplishment from her and she might not like that and also because she's a teenager she might just react badly, especially since her mother is not there to stop her. And I think Beth is more of the follower of the group or the "submissive" of the group and probably won't be able to stand up to her friend if she does decide to do anything to her. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow. A lot of good points being made here, so let me address them.

I’m on my phone so I can’t answer them as well as I’d like , but I’ll do my best.

22 hours ago, Goodson84 said:

First of all. Great story. Top notch writing, I can't wait to see what happens next.

I do have one question, I have obviously read the diaper dimension stories, but I don't always understand all of the elements. Somewhere around chapter 5, when Debbie threatens to diaper Kaleb, we then learn that he's lost control. Just for context, how exactly did that come to be?  Like, I understand in these stories the Amazons have blanket power, but what actually undermined his independence.  He hasn't soiled yet.  In other words, why was he more able to take a stand prior to the events of this story that he can no longer do now?

Presumably, if they could have padded his bum anytime, they would have some years ago, so there had to be something that caused Kaleb to now be afraid of these threats that wasn't there before.

Yes. His family can overpower him and do whatever they want. But what they need is a “reason” to baby him. Amazons have warped brains, warped rules, and warped realities. They can’t treat Kaleb like a Little until he proves that he’s a Little. What’s the fun in giving the baby treatment unless they actually deserve it?

And Kaleb does a great job keeping them at bay. He’s done it all his life, even when he was much younger, as his dream suggests. His conversations feel like battle, he likes to hide in his room, he is so used to random pants checks that it doesn’t phase him. His ace in the hole, from day one, is his impeccable dryness, his clean ship — aka his well squabbed poop deck.

Anything Little proof takes away his ability to ‘control’ that aspect. The pajamas scare him, but what also scares him, is his lack of fight. He isn’t acting normally. The Cushioning test, and its metaphorical magical sponge, is making people act differently, including himself.

Remember, Kaleb agreed to the conditions of the test, and not following through is like admitting he’s guilty of being a Little. Why do the test at all? The Cushioning Test is the ‘reasoning’ that Layla’s been looking for; something beyond the clean pants, something mental that they can’t see, scientific proof that her immature stepbrother is actually baby material.

These are all good questions, I hope my answers are good enough. 

The best way for me to describe things is to compare the Cushioning to a witch trial — he’s guilty, they just haven’t figured out how yet.

————————

The integrity of Beckie’s bottle has been called into question. 

Some spoilers here: it isn’t poisoned.

While intoxicating him with her perfume, and other things, Beckie notices him twitching from the need to pee. It hadn’t quite been 12 hours, but it’s close enough. Her first thought is that he’s thirsty. So she distracts him with video game talk, and makes him a bottle, and pulls him over her lap. Beckie doesn’t need the juice to be anything besides juice, Kay is a dam about to break, she just needs apply a bit more pressure.

This all gets interrupted when Kay comes to his senses and realizes that he shouldn’t be drinking from a bottle, and further interrupted when Layla storms back inside of the house.

Another spoiler: Beckie was given a task and she isn’t doing it, the desire to hold Kay in her lap was too big a distraction.

At the end of the day, this is a hastily written diaper story by an amateur writer. There will be mistakes and plot holes, but there will be fun as well. I love challenging questions, interesting additions to the plot, comments, etc., they mean that people are reading my stories and that makes me happy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, direking said:

I’m on my phone so I can’t answer them as well as I’d like , but I’ll do my best.

Yes. His family can overpower him and do whatever they want. But what they need is a “reason” to baby him. Amazons have warped brains, warped rules, and warped realities. They can’t treat Kaleb like a Little until he proves that he’s a Little. What’s the fun in giving the baby treatment unless they actually deserve it?

And Kaleb does a great job keeping them at bay. He’s done it all his life, even when he was much younger, as his dream suggests. His conversations feel like battle, he likes to hide in his room, he is so used to random pants checks that it doesn’t phase him. His ace in the hole, from day one, is his impeccable dryness, his clean ship — aka his well squabbed poop deck.

Anything Little proof takes away his ability to ‘control’ that aspect. The pajamas scare him, but what also scares him, is his lack of fight. He isn’t acting normally. The Cushioning test, and its metaphorical magical sponge, is making people act differently, including himself.

Remember, Kaleb agreed to the conditions of the test, and not following through is like admitting he’s guilty of being a Little. Why do the test at all? The Cushioning Test is the ‘reasoning’ that Layla’s been looking for; something beyond the clean pants, something mental that they can’t see, scientific proof that her immature stepbrother is actually baby material.

The best way for me to describe things is to compare the Cushioning to a witch trial — he’s guilty, they just haven’t figured out how yet.

————————

While intoxicating him with her perfume, and other things, Beckie notices him twitching from the need to pee. It hadn’t quite been 12 hours, but it’s close enough. Her first thought is that he’s thirsty. So she distracts him with video game talk, and makes him a bottle, and pulls him over her lap. Beckie doesn’t need the juice to be anything besides juice, Kay is a dam about to break, she just needs apply a bit more pressure.

This all gets interrupted when Kay comes to his senses and realizes that he shouldn’t be drinking from a bottle, and further interrupted when Layla storms back inside of the house.

Another spoiler: Beckie was given a task and she isn’t doing it, the desire to hold Kay in her lap was too big a distraction.

At the end of the day, this is a hastily written diaper story by an amateur writer. There will be mistakes and plot holes, but there will be fun as well. I love challenging questions, interesting additions to the plot, comments, etc., they mean that people are reading my stories and that makes me happy.

I guess thinking back I can see that she wasn't doing what she was told. I briefly thought it when I read it, but then got distracted by further reading lol. Love to see what happens next. Thanks for the reply. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, direking said:

————————

I appreciate the feedback.  Good answers.  Again, I think your writing is good and I hope I didn't come across as being critical of the plot.  Sometimes these are just a little harder to follow if you haven't fully read and understood the concept of the Amazon/Tweener/Little stories.  I've only read parts of some of them, so just wanted to see if I could understand.

I enjoy the story, I guess I just wish Kaleb was facing a happier outcome, but what makes these stories what they are is the fact that these characters get dominated and humiliated, so that's where it has to go.  Keep up the great writing!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Real fast. Thanks for the comments and feedback, I used them to rewrite this chapter, and it’s way better now. I’ll let the chapter try to answer questions, rather than me, this time around. 

Thanks for reading!

………

Recessive 8

His stepsister’s arrival was something of a mood killer, which wasn't a bad thing, since the mood was a little too ‘insinuating’ for comfort’s sake.

Without a word, Beckie slowly removed Kaleb from her lap, and he stood up on the play mat, his face burning hot from being caught in this 'intimate moment'. His *excited* reaction to Beckie’s diaper check was fresh on his mind, adding to the shame. What was that even all about? He'd have to ask himself some tough questions later. 

Kaleb didn't get a chance to see if Beckie was blushing as well, since his eyes never left Layla, who was fuming so hard that smoke was coming out her ears.

The small living room sat still and quiet, as everyone tried to come to grips with their mistakes. Beckie muttered a quiet “I’m sorry” while Kaleb just stared down at his monkey feet.

He didn’t like Beckie as much as he did a few minutes ago, but now that his stepsister was here, he desperately wished they were alone again. Sometimes, his feelings were confusing, that's what led to moments like this.

Layla approached the two of them like a drill sergeant ready to tear a ‘new one’ into a stupid recruit.

“A second bottle feeding wasn’t a part of our research,” Layla snapped at her friend. “Didn’t I tell you to stick with the script?”

“I know, I know.” Beckie folded her hands together. "I'm so, so sorry, Layla.”

"I bet you are!” Layla stretched her golden hair behind her head to retie her tight ponytail. “I'm so frustrated right now — screwing up the experiment is the last thing I need.”

Beckie winced. “Did you at least find Callie?”

“No — We didn’t,” answered Layla. “We still don't have a clue what happened to her. I don’t know how she undid the playpen’s latch. I knew that the old pen was falling apart, but there’s still no way— Everything was locked! I checked it myself!”

"Don't blame yourself for what Littles do," Beckie reminded her friend. "It says so in our textbook. Their behavior, even while in our care, is their own."

His stepsister returned a shrug at having her text book talk used against her.

"Of course I know that,” snapped Layla. “That doesn’t stop my mom from going nuts. I mean, she’s bought a ticket to crazy town. You should’ve heard what she was saying to Charlotte.”

“What did she say?” asked Beckie.

“My mom is threatening to send Charlotte to an Empathy center. She keeps saying scary things about learning about Littles the hard way. Crazy stuff, like we need to learn like babies to take care of babies — she’s out of her mind.”

Layla cleared her throat, wearing a startling look of concern for her friend. Charlotte was stuck with their mom, from the looks of it.

“Debbie wouldn’t do that,” Beckie insisted as she shook her head. “Not to Charlotte.”

“Until today, I’d said the same.” Layla paced back and forth, uncharacteristically frazzled, confused, and overwhelmed. “This whole ‘perfect maternal’ role is getting to her head. First, there was the stupid apron, then she cleaned Kay-Kay’s room, and did his laundry. The Cushioning instructions turned her into a mom-machine that’s out of control.”

So that was what was on the little paper that Debbie read to make her act so different. Interesting.

“Too many strange things are happening at the same time — there’s my mom going crazy, and there’s Callie’s disappearance,” continued Layla. “Like, why use the window and not the front door?"

“The window?” Kaleb joined the conversation midstroke. "This is the first I've heard about a window."

“Yeah, the window behind the couch was wide open when we woke up this morning,” Layla glared at her stepbrother. “How else would she have gotten out? Someone opened the playpen and the window, and kidnapped Charlotte’s baby, or just forced her out all alone.”

He glanced over to the trio of cheap and simple windows, each divided into fours with white painted panes, and each could be opened by a heavy brass handle at their base. Kaleb had never even opened them in all the years of living in this house. In a sick way, the ‘window escape’ was good news. Kaleb had nothing to do with the window, which meant he wasn’t entirely at fault for the missing Little.

“Maybe she got away on her own,” offered Kaleb.

Layla stared deep into him. “I’m not that stupid, Kaleb.”

Beckie bit at her lip. “How’s Charlotte taking it?”

“How do you think?” answered Layla, then her ire returned to her stepbrother, her sharp eyes trying to discern something.

“Why haven’t you given Kay-Kay a bath?” Layla asked sharply. “I gave that job to you so I wouldn’t have to touch him while he’s naked. I have no data on the soothing scrub axis, soft water buoyancy ratio, or anything on a good towel dry. What have you two been doing all morning? Playing games?”

“Kinda…” Beckie ‘meeped’ as she shrugged her shoulders. “I was going to ease him into the bath, like the instructions…”

“I know what the instructions say, Beckie. It was your job to transition him from step one to two, and you’re not doing it. His reaction, whatever it is, is the data. It’s all in the textbook. I don’t know what your problem is, just give Kay-Kay his freaking bath like you’re told.”

“Wait a sec…” Kaleb looked to both of the Amazons. “You’re not actually giving me a bath where I’m naked and stuff. Right?”

The Amazons only exchanged a knowing look, that invisible sponge seemed to light up their devious faces. Beckie and Layla had transformed in front of him, from friendly to dangerously friendly, and Kaleb suddenly became aware that he was alone with them. No Debbie to rescue him. He squeezed his legs together in fear, his pull-up felt tighter and more restrictive, and his need to ‘go’ was stronger than ever.

Kaleb repeated in case they didn’t hear. "Right?"

He looked from one Amazon to the other, and they only smiled back at him. Neither corrected him, so he asked again.

"Riiight?"

No one was saying 'right' with him. Bad sign.

Beckie lowered herself into half a crouch in order to be eye level, using her Big hand to remove the baby bottle from the equation. There was a new game to play with “Kay-Kay”.

“Actually, Kay, that’s exactly what we’re going to do next. It’s bath time, baby.”

———

Kaleb knew he was being backed into a bathtub.

He knew that.

As soon as he realized that the girls were ‘serious’ about giving him a bath, he made a break for it. He tumbled out of their reach, and scrambled across the foam play mat and onto the beige carpet. He didn't even sneak a peek back before taking off down the one-way hall with no exits, in the same direction as the bathtub.

So he knew he was being stupid. Panic does that to a dude.

However, he also knew that there was no other feasible way to keep away from Beckie.

The only way out of this trap was on the other side of the advancing Amazon. Unfortunately for him, Beckie spread her arms and legs like a Little-snatching windmill. There was no getting past her without said ‘snatching’, so he gradually retreated, one backward step at a time, towards the waiting bathroom at the dead end of the hallway.

“Kay! Come on!” Beckie chided him as she approached with both innocent hands raised palms up. “Quit being such a baby about this. It’s only a bath, it’s a part of your test, and you’re overreacting.”

He cried out, “You’re the one who’s overreacting!”

It sounded childish. This whole thing was childish.

At best, he was just throwing back what they said to him. What else was he going to do? Give up and let them strip him naked? Not a chance. That was half the battle with the Bigs — the undressing — but it was their method of ‘redressing’ that gave him even more concern.

As he moved back, Kaleb was careful not to be within arm’s reach, which was hard to do in the limited space provided. Maybe he could talk them both down, Beckie took the lead while Layla followed behind, as smug as smug could get.

“You guys are out of control,” Kaleb said as he tried to calm their overly-maternal instincts. “You’re trying to treat me like a… like a Little — or a kid, like a little kid. I don’t need you to give me a bath, I can manage it myself, if you’d just back off and give me a chance for once.”

Layla dismissed the notion with a shake of her head.

“That’s not what we need, Kay-Kay. There are data points, and measurements, and we can’t move on to bigger, better things without getting those numbers. We’re not trying to be the bad guys here, this is the test you agreed to.”

He shook his head. “I didn’t agree to this!”

“Come on, Kay-Kay, you stink. When’s the last time someone gave you a good wash?”

Uh-oh. The word ‘stink’ triggered something inside of Beckie, because she was moving faster now, her fingers curled into talons as she prepared to strike.

“See, Kay?” Beckie pushed her luck with a quick step. “You DO need a bath, you little stinker. Just let us do our research, no big deal. You’re making it worse for yourself by acting this way. You’re not going to like it when I catch up to you…”

“I don’t like you right now!” Kaleb argued as he braced himself for a swipe at his clothing. “So back away, leave me alone, and we can forget that this ever happened.”

This wasn’t going to end well. Each step was bringing the two of them closer to the room at the end of the hallway. A room that, until just recently, where Kaleb got to potty, and he so needed that potty. Now, it was a room that represented the end of a line. Just seeing the toilet sitting alone made his bladder feel tight, he’d been doing his best to ignore it all morning.

“Come on, Kay.” Beckie knew she had him cornered, so she moved methodically and precise. “You were doing so good, don’t blow all of the goodwill we gained between us.”

“I thought you were different!” Kaleb yelled at Beckie, hoping that she would just stop. “I thought you weren’t like…”

“Who? Who is she like?” Layla pointed to herself. “You thought she was not like ‘me’?”

Layla’s arrival had turned the whole morning upside down and made everything that much worse. His super-smart, totally annoying stepsis had a tendency to do that.

“All I’ve done is take care of you, Kay-Kay. If you’d pulled this kind of crap at the Little Procurement Center, you’d be done and diapered already. We keep giving you chance after chance, time after time, but you’re still acting this way towards me and my friends.”

“Yeah, Kay.” Beckie slowed her approach. “You’re not being fair.”

Kaleb couldn’t believe what he was hearing. His eyes darted back and forth, if this was a video game he’d have used his power ups or consumables, or limited time super attack — or he would have reloaded a previous save.

“Not fair?” he said to the two of them, before laughing manically. “Hahaha. You’re both accusing me of not being fair? How has anything that’s happened to me been fair? Answer that for me. You were born normal, and I was born with this freaking recessive thing. Admit it, I was born wrong, you were born right. Admit it! Admit it!”

“Kay-Kay…” His stepsister held up a hand to stop him from continuing.

Layla had a strange expression on her face. Could it have been pity? He wouldn’t know, he’d never seen her wear that emotion for him before. He tried not to let that bother him as he regarded her like a monster ready to eat him alive.

“We’re just trying to help you,” Layla said softly. "Why don't you let us help you?"

“You’re not helping me! You’re ruining me!" Kaleb pleaded to the two Bigs. "Why can't you guys see that?"

They weren’t seeing things his way, and they weren’t going to try — so why did he keep arguing?

His two pursuers silently made a semi circle of two, a triangulation of terror, where point A and point B were perfectly aligned like edges of an Amazonian net. When Beckie and Layla were in position, they began pushing him back further and further. Past his room, past his sister's, then there was nothing left but a door to his doom.

"You know, Kay-Kay." Layla swiped a Big hand at him, which he dodged. "You're behaving like you have Maturosis. The paranoia. The anxiety. The selfishness of a toddler. The attention seeking of a baby.”

He spun himself to the opposite wall. "Am not!"

"Can’t you see how you’re acting?” Beckie shifted her feet like a fencer, sliding closer to his side of the hall. “You're being so childish! Stand still, so we can help you. Why do you keep running from us?”

"Now you know what I have to deal with every single day," Layla complained to her friend, she had a smugness about her that made her extra annoying. "I have to live with Mr. Just-Like-A-Little. He's always skating on thin ice but never getting wet, but  I think that’s about to change.”

“Really?” Beckie eyed the soft spot between his legs. “Are you going to have an accident, Kay?”

“No!” Kaleb barked back. “I’m not going to have an accident.”

They didn’t believe him, not one bit. Neither did he. The pain inside from holding it felt less like pain, more like an anchor weighing him down. His stepsister hesitated a full Big step behind the front line, if by some slim chance Kaleb managed to thwart the reach of Beckie. Jeez, he had to pee something awful. It hurt so bad to hold it in.

Layla noticed him slowing, she extended a hand to Beckie’s shoulder, instructing her to do the same.

"We just want what’s best for you, Kay-Kay. You struggle with everything, and you won’t take our help. Your mom warned me about this..”

Kaleb paused, panting from strain. “What do you know about my mom?”

“Now isn’t the time to talk about that, you’re about to have a potty emergency. Do you really need me to spell it out for you? Look at yourself, you’re about to pee your pants, and you’re still being stubborn.”

Layla did that thing with her body language, a hand on the hip, a shift in the pelvis, the one that made him feel stupid. He wasn’t stubborn, he just wouldn’t give in so easily.

“Yeah.” He licked his lips and crossed his legs. “Spell it out for me.”

His stepsister scratched the top of her head and settled into lecturing stance, it was like she didn’t want to tell him something, but she had to, and now she was swiping her hands to further prove her point.

“All your life you’ve been this way, Kay-Kay. You never fit in. You’re always a step behind.  You’ve failed every single diagnostic imaginable, resisted any attempt of course correction, and you’re a constant pain in everyone’s ass. It’s about time someone does something about it, for your own good.”

"For my own good?” questioned Kaleb. “That sounds like a threat.”

“It isn’t a threat, it’s someone wanting to help. I’m going to have to ask this, since you’re in the middle of the Cushioning test, so please answer nicely.”

“Alright…” Kaleb felt his bladder twinge hard, he cross his legs, and buckled over.

“Do you want help getting to the potty? All you have to do is ask.”

“No. Nope.” He grunted as the spot below his belly made its displeasure known. “No help needed — I can do this myself.”

Kaleb pressed himself against the wall, it took all he had to keep continent, he could barely move now. Since walking was out of the question, maybe he could fling himself from one wall to the other. He was going to ping-pong his way into freedom — or he could just prolong the inevitable as long as he could.

Same with the need to ‘go’, he kept pushing it away, resisting the urge, the need for relief. He clenched his fists at his side.

“You’ve already made up your mind about me, so why even bother with this whole charade. Is the Cushioning test even real?”

“Of course there’s a Cushioning test,” replied Layla, she clicked her lips together and rolled her eyes. “The test is designed to ease the descent into Maturosis, Kay-Kay, like the name suggests. As Amazons, it’s our responsibility to identify and intervene when symptoms are showing. So why do you keep showing symptoms, little bro?”

“I’m not showing any symptoms!” Kaleb yelled back at his stepsister. “You’re just making them up as you attack me.”

“Not showing any symptoms?” Layla laughed like he just told a joke. “That’s hilarious — You’re about to pee your pants and there’s a bathroom just right there. It’s like you’re begging to prove that you’re not potty trained.”

Kaleb slammed his foot to the ground, screaming: “I’m still potty trained!”

And then he began to pee.

The sudden force from foot to floor sent up a chain reaction that somehow triggered ‘wee wee’ mode. His mouth hung open, and he used both hands to clutch at the spot between his legs, squeezing to make it stop.

“Kay-Kay, I’m tired of the…” Layla stopped in her tracks as she watched him curiously. “Are you really…?”

The pitter-patter sounds coming from the crotch of the monkey footie told everyone what they needed to know. He tried to hold back and somehow stop the flow, but the trickle became something more pronounced, so relaxing and relieving — and embarrassing — all at the same time. Kaleb stood at attention, bowlegged, and let it all out.

“Ohhh….” Kaleb gasped. This was happening, and there was nothing he could do but accept the ride.

His face burned as hot as his crotch, a warm feeling permeated were he peed, spreading across the inside of his disposable underwear. A hint of sharpness filled the air, while the padding of the detector-protector soaked it all in like a good sponge. Damn, he hated sponges. 

A loud alarm beeped from the kitchen table where the Cushioning gear was kept. All the data that flowed into his pull-up had to be collected somewhere, it was probably going to spike his graphs, or turn them really red or something.

The girls just watched him wet, their faces didn’t betray any emotions. Layla didn’t throw a victory parade, Beckie didn’t lick her lips like he was dessert. It was just something that happened, and when he was done, they all exchanged careful glances.

He tried to explain himself. “I… I…”

Layla stopped him. “It’s not your fault.”

“Yeah, Kay, it’s not a problem, that’s what the DP is for.” 

Beckie lingered where she stood, unsure with how to move forward, she kept looking between his legs to see if he leaked. 

“You just held it in for too long and didn’t tell anyone that you needed to go. It’s not that unusual to have accidents in your condition. You can’t blame yourself, that’s the most important thing.”

“I just… I just…” he was looking for words, but none came to him, as realization made its presence known.

He peed his pants.
It was over for him.

All at once, Kaleb began to shake. It started at a spot within his big toes, then both of his feet began to convulse, his knees knocked together and rattled, as the soul-stopping anxiety traveled up his spine, tightening the muscles around his neck and jaw, making his teeth chatter in his closed mouth. He was going to cry. He wet his pull-up, and now he was going to cry like a baby.

Beckie crawled over to Kaleb, just within reach, hesitating to embrace him if needed.

“Shhh… shhh… I know…”

Her soft bright eyes locked onto his, he was being swallowed whole by despair, slithering down its mouth like a slug.

As the girls watched and waited, Kaleb rocked back and forth in place as a human see-saw, his pale lips trembling like the rest of his body. This was nightmare material, the kind of impossible that was life-ruining — where was the reset button? 

The worse part was that the wave readers were reading every bit of his torment, deciphering his pain into ones and zeros, prepared to spit it all out in a report. Nothing was safe. No clean ship. He was drowning.

“I think he’s regressing further,” Layla said as she retreated to the living room. “I’m going to get my bag for Escalation.”

“You do that,” Beckie shouted back, she had her hands ready in case Kay toppled over. “I’ll stay with him while you get the bag. He’s falling apart on more than one social emotional level. Escalation is necessary for his own protection.”

Escalating? More than one social emotional level? Neither sounded good. 

"What does that mean?" Kaleb began to panic, he looked to Beckie for answers. “What’s more than one social emotional level? What’s happening to me?”

“You’re sick, Kay.” Beckie reached out and grasped his hand. “You’re not well and we’re going to make you better, but first we’ve gotta get cleaned up.”

The softness of her feminine hand didn’t calm him like before, her hand was huge, dwarfing his own. The close contact made him feel so much smaller in his own body, or maybe it was the soggy part between his legs that dipped against the crotch snaps of the footsie. Either way, he broke the contact between them, and yanked his hand away, scowling at Beckie. His violent reaction seemed to have hurt her feelings, but a lot of that was going around.

Kaleb tried explaining things, mostly to himself, but he was thinking out loud for all to hear — accusatory towards everyone involved.

“No… I can do it myself. This is just a setback, it was this test that did it to me. Yeah.. the test. Not just the test, though. It was you and Layla. You did this to me… you… you… you made this happen. This is what you wanted.”

“Stop — Just stop,” pleaded Beckie. “Listen to yourself, Kay. No one is doing anything to you, you had an accident because you won’t let us help you.”

Kaleb shook his head, the tears welling in his eyes were burning hot, if he was going to tantrum, he might as well get it out now.

“No! I won’t stop! You didn’t stop when I asked you to stop! I begged you stop! To leave me alone! And you couldn’t help it! Amazons aren’t happy until the whole world is diapered, everyone gets diapered, everyone gets babied. Well… I’m going to have to be the one to tell you this: I’m not a baby.”

“No, you’re not a baby — at least, not exactly.” Beckie swallowed hard, choking something back while trying to remain calm. “You’re just… how do I say it? Confused, that’s all. We can’t be mad at you if you’re just confused… because you’re so freaking cute, I could gobble you up.”

Kaleb died a little more inside with each passing second. “That isn’t helping, Beckie.”

“I know, I just want you to embrace who you are in the same way that I do. That we all do, I mean. Your sister, your stepmom, we all want what's best for you."

"Is this what is best for me?" he said as he grabbed at the sodden pull-up between his legs.

Beckie took a deep breath, she wasn't as confident as telling him hard truths as his older stepsister.

"If you're having accidents? Yes."

"This was hardly an accident." Kaleb bit his lip and shook his head, he was doing his best to look indignant after pissing himself. "This was something you two made me do by taking away my chances to go... you know, just go. You started with the DP, you said it was all science. Then you made me wear embarrassing monkey pajamas, and that was because of rules, and variables, and controls. This morning, you woke me up, and took away even the opportunity to 'go'. That's the way I see it."

"That's the way you see it? You're cute, Kay." 

Beckie softly chuckled as she rose up from the ground, she was a few feet taller than Kaleb, but she seemed to rise higher than that. 

"I can't testify to what happened yesterday or last night, but I distinctly remember asking you if you needed to go potty earlier when we were playing games. You chose to keep playing games, so don’t blame this one on me."

“No. No. No. You don’t get to walk away from taking away my potty privileges and then blame me for wetting my pants.”

“You lost your ‘potty privileges’ by telling lies,” Beckie corrected him with a harsh tone. “Did you ever tell us the truth? If not, then going to the potty obviously wasn’t important enough to you.”

"That's not..." he raised a finger to make a point, then the point never came. "That's not entirely true..."

On second thought, Beckie was kinda right about this. What 'this'? The whole 'this'. The entire morning, the entire night before, if he were in the Amazon's giant shoes, what would he see from Kaleb? How would he think about the boy who willfully went into a pull-up, capitulated into some pajamas, and didn't tell the truth so he could go potty? Not good things.

Kaleb wondered aloud. "What's wrong with me?"

Before Beckie could answer, Layla rounded the corner from the living room, softly stepping down the hall to where their low-speed chase came to a wet end. There was a diaper bag slung over her shoulder. And not the small kind, like a clutch or a purse, a huge cottony tote decorated with a menagerie of pastel cartoon animals. They were bright and cheerful, both in color and wearing smiling faces, kind of a mockery of the scene around him.

Kaleb felt his heart leap into his throat. That bag was for him. A diaper was coming next. How far had he fallen in just one day?

"There's nothing ‘wrong’ with you, Kay-Kay," Layla explained as she adjusted the bag at her shoulders, side-eying Beckie with her usual coldness and confidence. 

"You have a condition - a strange one, but not as uncommon as you’d think. Kaleb, your brain and your body are on different wave-lengths. Your body says that it’s eighteen on the verge of graduating high school, that you're interested in girls, in playing video games, or in whatever you think is cool.”

“Your brain, on the other hand, thinks you're a toddler. According to the data, you're in the beginning phases, hopefully we caught it in time, since we don't know how bad it can get. First, it's the toilet training that goes. That normally shows up on everyone's radar. But there are other things, like always lying, afraid to be alone, or seeking comfort in tactile objects, or being constantly moody.”

Kaleb studied his stepsister’s face, was this all still a trick? Another manipulation from the master manipulator? No. She actually looked like she wanted to help him. What in the world was going on?

“Another big sign that a Little is suffering from Maturosis is when they don’t fit in with their peer group. Have you ever felt like you don’t fit in?”

He didn’t answer — but a crooked desk came to mind.

“I can go on and on,” Layla said as she tapped the side of the diaper bag. “But I don't want you to sit too long in a wet pull-up."

What was he hearing? Kaleb grabbed at his head with both hands, tightening his fingers into the skin of his scalp. If there was a way to "come to grips" with this situation by actually gripping, he'd find it by pulling out thick strands of brown hair. He fought the urge to tug it all away, just like he fought the urge to scream, or to cry, or to just flat out run for his life.

"Let me get this straight," he said as he sniffed loudly. "My brain thinks I'm a.. a.."

Layla finished his sentence for him. "Your brain thinks you’re a baby — that’s called Maturosis.”

• Like 10
  • direking changed the title to Recessive - Ch. 8
34 minutes ago, direking said:

My mom is threatening to send Charlotte to an Empathy center. She keeps saying scary things about learning about Littles the hard way. Crazy stuff, like we need to learn like babies to take care of babies — she’s out of her mind.”

Definitely my favorite part so far lol. Good chapter. I can't wait to see what happens when Mom and Charlotte get back, if she comes back and not dropped off at an Empathy center lol. Though I'd imagine you can't just drop an Amazon off at a place like that. Probably a process. 

I'm worried even more about our young protagonist. He's more doomed now then before. He's starting to feed into their delusions. Yes, I totally believe Amazon's are delusional and that the maturosis is not real. Even though by the end of this chapter I almost believe it might be in this DD universe, but it's more fun to call Amazon's cruel and delusional with a side of bat poop crazy. 

• Like 1

Before I forget again what is DP? 

Even though that posts had some good information and questions it's your story. No one can change your ideas of how to change your story. Your writing is great your story is great. 

I enjoyed what Becky got caught doing. And how she thought he was cute. I wanted her to hold him tight and hugged him after he peed in his monkey BJ's.

He tried so hard not to pee I did it for him I felt so bad for him. :-)

• Like 1

Its self destructive thought.  They are convincing him there is something wrong, then forcing him to perform tests that exaggerate his emotions and body then claiming 'see you are showing clear signs.'  I would go completely insane just trying to listen to them.  (This is just my opinion and I'm not suggesting it in any way...but, with this type of pressure I'm amazed he isnt thinking suicide).  Again, I never want anyone to do that, but in this situation I could see it crossing his mind.  

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Before I forget again what is DP? 

Even though that posts had some good information and questions it's your story. No one can change your ideas of how to change your story. Your writing is great your story is great. 

I enjoyed what Becky got caught doing. And how she thought he was cute. I wanted her to hold him tight and hugged him after he peed in his monkey BJ's.

He tried so hard not to pee I did it for him I felt so bad for him. 🙂

The DP is the pull-up with sensors that he was wearing as part of the 'test'.  It has sensors, hence, why it set off an alarm when he wet it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Goodson84 said:

The DP is the pull-up with sensors that he was wearing as part of the 'test'.  It has sensors, hence, why it set off an alarm when he wet it.

Thank you. 👍🏼

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2023 at 12:01 PM, Guilend said:

Definitely my favorite part so far lol. Good chapter. I can't wait to see what happens when Mom and Charlotte get back, if she comes back and not dropped off at an Empathy center lol. Though I'd imagine you can't just drop an Amazon off at a place like that. Probably a process. 

I'm worried even more about our young protagonist. He's more doomed now then before. He's starting to feed into their delusions. Yes, I totally believe Amazon's are delusional and that the maturosis is not real. Even though by the end of this chapter I almost believe it might be in this DD universe, but it's more fun to call Amazon's cruel and delusional with a side of bat poop crazy. 

Yeah, the Empathy Center and crazy mom plot line is from your suggestions. They’ll be back in the story, trust me.

Maturosis is as real as it’s allowed to be. It’s in the Amazon textbooks after all.

On 5/9/2023 at 4:29 PM, Lucifer666 said:

Its self destructive thought.  They are convincing him there is something wrong, then forcing him to perform tests that exaggerate his emotions and body then claiming 'see you are showing clear signs.'  I would go completely insane just trying to listen to them.  (This is just my opinion and I'm not suggesting it in any way...but, with this type of pressure I'm amazed he isnt thinking suicide).  Again, I never want anyone to do that, but in this situation I could see it crossing his mind.  

No self-destruction for Kay. He’s a survivor. He’s been through this kind of thing before, and he’ll get out on the other side. At least he thinks he will.

Who knows? The Amazons could be right about this Betweener. Maybe he’s a little more like a Little than a Big, and if he’s struggling at school and relationships, maybe he’s been in the wrong place.

——

Okay. Sorry for the long wait, life sometimes gets in the way of writing.

About Maturosis: I consider this work “fan fiction” on the term. I add my own thoughts to this borrowed terminology, which may not be the same as in other works. 

Thanks for reading! And thanks for questions and comments!

…..

“So… let me get this straight… my brain thinks that I’m a baby?”

Despite just peeing his pants, Kaleb felt a wry smile spread across his lips, his innate cynicism was all he had left in this place of madness.

“That’s ridiculous,” he made his case to the two Amazons. “100%, totally, ridiculous.”

Layla returned his smile like a boomerang, albeit hers was a bit more cruel.

“Almost as ridiculous as an eighteen year old who can’t get to the potty on time.”

Oh, sweet stepsis was going to use this against him for a very long time, Kaleb was sure of that. He stood awkwardly in the hall as the wetness at his crotch began cool. As the two Amazons waited for him to finish asking questions before they got on with ‘babying’ him, but he wasn’t finished yet.

“I would have made it to the ‘toilet’ if I wasn’t being chased,” he corrected his stepsister. “If I wasn’t forced to hold it forever. If I wasn’t trapped in little-locked footie pajamas. I wouldn’t be dealing with any of this if I didn’t agree to this ridiculous test in the first place.”

“You didn’t have to hold it forever,” replied Layla. “You only had to hold it for a little bit, even toddlers can hold it for a little bit. Besides, we wanted to help you get to the potty, remember. Unfortunately, potty problems are a big part of Maturosis, so you can’t be too mad at yourself.”

“I’m not mad at myself,” he snapped. “I’m mad at you.”

Layla glared at him, his stepsister was losing her usual patience.

“Alright, Kay-Kay. I’m going to pretend that’s your condition talking, so I won’t recommend starting punishment phase one of the cushioning test. I believe it comes with a “Quiet Time” pacifier, it really has a way of keeping sassy mouths shut.”

“Come on!” Kaleb raised his hands in the name of self-defense. “I’m just trying to learn more about my condition. It’s called Maturosis, right? Like from the Cushioning test and your textbook?”

“That about sums it up,” replied Layla, she was ready to move onto bigger and better things. “Any more questions?”

Kaleb folded his arms across his chest, unmoved. “Can Amazons get Maturosis?”

Beckie answered this time. “No, that’s impossible.”

He asked, “Why?”

“It’s very simple,” answered Layla. “Our neuroscience is different, but you’re too Little to understand the differences, so I’m not going to waste our time teaching you. Besides, you’re in serious need of a bath — and something better in terms of protection.”

Kaleb remained unconvinced, and since a forced diapering seemed to be on the horizon, he felt whatever fight still within him bubble up again.

“That’s way too convenient to be believable. You’ve always wanted to treat me like a baby, ever since our parents married. Now, I’ve suddenly got some invisible mental disease with symptoms straight from your textbook, and the only solutions have been your designs on me from day one.”

Beckie sighed. “You’re paranoid, Kay.”

Unable to say it any better, Layla offered him a cheeky smirk before turning her attention from her stepbrother to her lab assistant.

“Beckie, I’m going to leave you to give him his bath. I’ll set up everything you need afterwards in his room. There will be an Escalated detector-protector as well as some new clothes more fitting the social emotional level. We need more data on his ideal wardrobe level, maybe that will slow the descent. Try to remember that the test isn’t over so we’re still following protocol.”

Her friend winked back. “Got it, chief.”

Now that his objections had been rejected, Beckie gripped him by his forearm and began to drag him the short trip towards the bathroom. The cheerleader was strong enough to take him anywhere she wanted, but he was still trying to be ‘unmoved’. 

Kaleb dug his monkey feet into the carpet and turned to see his stepsister enter his bedroom. He may have been mistaken, but he thought he saw her pull a very diaper-y looking folded disposable from the diaper bag.

“Hey, wait…” Kaleb began to panic. “This is way too convenient!”

He anchored himself the best that he could, turning and twisting towards his bedroom, trying to see what his stepsister was doing.

“Too convenient!” he yelled again over his shoulder. “Come up with something better at least! Something believable!”

“Okay…” Beckie repositioned herself in front of him. “I didn’t want to do this… but you’ve left me no choice.”

In a flash, Beckie dropped to one knee and snaked both of her arms around his legs, tackling him at the waist. The Amazon dipped her body as she made contact, her shoulders pressed into his belly, prying him up from the floor, and lifting him up over her shoulder in one continuous motion.

“Help! Ahhh! Stop!” Kaleb yelled at the top of his lungs as he rose from the ground, kicking and screaming. “Put me down! Put me down! Put me down!”

“Alright, you little stinker,” Beckie said as she fought his flailing attempts to escape. “We got to take a bath and take off that yucky pull-up. So what do you say, soggy britches?”

He growled at her, “I’d say that you should put me down.” 

Kaleb pushed at her with both hands, but she was far too strong for him. Beckie booped his nose with her own, almost like cute kiss without involving the lips. She wiggled her finger in front of his face as she taunted him. 

“No can do, baby,” Beckie said softly.

When they entered the bathroom, Beckie placed a scowling Kaleb atop the sink counter, and left him there to watch, as she closed the door to the hall and turned the knobs to the Amazon sized bathtub. Soon the air was filled with rising steam and the shrill whistling of hot water leaving the tap.

The bathroom was mostly white with tiny square tiles for flooring, the wallpaper was blend of sunflowers, and other kinds of various flowers, mixed with the occasional bee or butterfly. The decor was old and came with the house, but no one took the time to upgrade the kid's space. Neither Kaleb or Layla complained about the amenities, the huge bathtub on the far wall worked perfectly for the two of them.

The small room was the perfect spot for a waiting game. Beckie used the time to catch her breath, so Kaleb did the same. The moment was like a break between rounds of a boxing match, so far Kaleb seemed to be losing, but he hadn’t had a ten count yet. Or that’s what he told himself.

He kept a one close eye on the Amazon, the other darting between the tub and the door, just waiting for what would happen next. The tiny room felt emptier than usual. Colder among the tiles, darker in every corner; and all the while, the warm water in the tub rose higher and higher. When it got high enough, Beckie turned the knob again, and checked the temperature with her hand.

Then she smiled.

“Let’s get you out of those icky boy pajamas and get you nice, and fresh, and clean.”

Kaleb thought about irony as she undressed him. He passively resisted the whole way like he always did. Kaleb arched his back, repeatedly told her to ‘stop’, and extended both hands and feet like an octopus with rigor mortis. Of course, he recognized the silliness of all the charade, he was going to be naked whether he wanted to be or not.

Just five minutes ago, as he blissfully sat on Beckie’s ample lap doing two tests at the same time, he would have done anything to get out the monkey footsie. Now, he was doing his ‘darnedest’ to keep the pajamas on his body.

That’s Irony with a capital ‘I’.

The way she worked him out of his clothing was almost impressive, if it wasn’t so scary. Beckie flipped him around and unzipped the researched based pajamas, then she freed his arms and yanked out his legs. One hand wrapped tightly around his wrist so he couldn’t escape, while the other shot straight for the waistline of his soggy DP.

“Wow…” she said as she thumbed at the padding of the choo-choo pull-up. “You really soaked this thing, Kay.”

And before he could say - ‘No, don’t’, she had ripped them free from his hips. Now that its job was done, the day one detector-protector was wrapped into a thick wet ball, and deposited inside the small trash can that hid behind the toilet.

Kaleb was now naked. 
And in front of a girl.

His bare chest was red from exertion and shame, same with his face, every part of him flushed. A full body blush blossomed as Beckie eyed him up and down. The happy-go-lucky Amazon cheerleader let her gaze do the talking, more like walking, as she took her time giving him a go-over. Kaleb was a bit self-conscious of her roaming eyes, where they lingered, where they circled the slight curves of his body.

Beckie chided him, “Did you know that covering nakedness is a sign of Maturosis?”

He looked down at the his hands cupped over his most private of places, still unmoved.

Kaleb glowered at the Amazon. “It would be, wouldn’t it?”

Beckie toyed with the small canvas bag that was the same color as the other Cushioning test bag, a mix of shale grey and shame. Kaleb assumed it was for his bath, and he was right. She opened the zipper and pulled free three different bottles of shampoo and liquid soap, all childish, all claiming to be tear free, all colorful and plastic. 

“You don’t have to believe me,” Beckie said with a shrug. “The behavior has something to do with potty anxiety and the inability to cope with a diapered state. We haven’t got to that part in class yet, but I like to read ahead like Layla.”

“I don’t care what your textbook says,” he said, then he twisted his body away from her prying eyes.

“Well, you should.” Beckie silently read the backs of a few the bottles, and began lining them up alongside the tub. “It may be able to tell you things about yourself. If I happened to be in trouble, or had a condition, I’d like to know what was going to happen to me.”

She paused for effect. “But that’s just me.”

Despite his mental objections, and there were plenty, Beckie made a decent point. If this Maturosis was going to be used against him, he would do himself a favor by learning its ‘ins and outs’.

“Fine… fine… tell me how wrong I was born,” he said with a huff. “Make sure to leave in the good parts so I know just how messed up I am. It will be a perfect cherry on a sundae kind of day.”

“You’re something special, Kaleb, you really are,” Beckie chuckled as she finished prepping her washing station. “You literally have a cheerleader wanting to see you naked, and you keep covering yourself up. You have no idea how many boys send pictures of their things to me — unsolicited, I might add.”

Kaleb swallowed hard, his usual bashful nature presented itself within the palpitations of his heart, he couldn’t believe he was having this conversation at this moment.

“I didn’t think that I was your ‘dating type’. I’m a Betweener, remember? I’m smaller than your average boyfriend.”

“Well…” Beckie drew out her words, then dipped her delicate fingers into the warm tub. “How could I see you as dating material if you don’t even see yourself that way?”

“I’m going to need an explanation,” Kaleb said as he felt the cold room seep into him.

“I’ll give you one,” Beckie said as she flicked warm water onto his bare chest. “But first, I’m going to need cooperation. Remove the hands, then get in the bath, and we can talk.”

Talk? All they did was talk. He was naked, and cold, and shivering. The world around him was topsy-turvy, as if the globe decided to spin at twice the speed and in the opposite direction, and all she wanted to do was talk.

To make things worse, Beckie’s eyes kept glancing at spots they shouldn’t glance at, forcing him to hide himself with both hands. This was a bad place to be, and Kaleb had no clue how to get out. He looked back at her with wide eyes, still unmoved.

“Remove the hands, Kay,” Beckie ordered with a soft voice. “Just leave them by your side, there’s no shame in being naked — that’s your Maturosis lying to you.”

Surprisingly, he did what he was told. Maybe it was the mentioning of that Maturosis word. He brought his shaking hands from his crotch, bringing them to his hips with fists clenched, but he still refused to meet eyes with Beckie. Especially since she ogled his naked body like he was an unwrapped present just ready to be re-wrapped in thicker underwear.

What exactly did she see in him?

Kaleb was a mostly skinny Tweener. Not broad chested and square shouldered like his Big father. He was lean but not lanky, short but not a Little, more feminine and delicate than masculine and strong; but he kept his girly aspects hidden by being dirty and grimy, with baggy jeans and black t-shirts and an ‘unstyled’ mop of dark hair that just sat on his head. 

Speaking of hair, he had some body hair in the usual places. Unlike the Littles, they tended to be hairless around the diaper parts, almost as if they were bred that way. At least that’s how he saw them when they were changed in public, he had tried not to look or stare, it was sorta rude after all. But as they lay legs spread during a diaper change, skirt lifted up or pants pulled down, it was hard not to sneak a glance.

As for Kaleb, there were thick patches of dark curls beneath his arms, at his crotch, a small path traveling to his navel, and a smattering at the butt crack. Not much hairiness on his chest, however. Which was fine, because a hairy chest was very out of fashion and had been for awhile.

And Beckie saw every bit of everything.

“I don’t think I like the body hair,” concluded the pixie cheerleader. “It’s kinda yucky, but everything else is nice. Very nice. Hop in the tub.”

Kaleb felt his mouth dry. “But…”

“No buts!” Beckie giggled and brought out a large empty plastic cup. “No buts except your cute butt in the bathtub.”

For some reason he complied, maybe he was just tired of fighting, maybe he was ready for it all to end. Maybe it could all be blamed on the invisible sponge. Either way, Kaleb found himself moving as if driven by someone else. He lifted one leg into the tub, then the other, then he plopped his butt right into the waist deep water. The hot bath felt nice, he was still shivering, just not as much as as before.

At least Beckie appeared pleased with his cooperation, even while he sat cross-cross applesauce with a permanent frown on his face.

“We will do your hair first,” she said as she prepared one of the bottles, “then we will do a nice body wash. I think you’ll like the soft scrubbing, everyone loves being pampered.”

“Okay…” Kaleb’s voice sounded tired and gravelly, a reflection of his rough night and rougher morning. “You said that you’d explain things to me?”

Beckie grimly nodded as she dunked the large plastic cup into the bath and brought it out to the sound of slushing water.

“Yes, but first, lift your head back for me, and stare at the ceiling — cup.”

The sudden rush of water over his head was quite the experience. Strangely both hot and cold, comforting and exciting, dreadful and demeaning, all at once. Kaleb was panting from the experience, bathwater dripped from his longer hair and nose, and he shook his head like a dog as he recovered.

“Alright, Kaleb… let’s answer some of your questions,” Beckie said as she reloaded her dumping cup. “Maturosis manifests itself in different ways. It can be gradual, it can be immediate, it can be inherited, and it can be adopted. Cup.”

Another hot flash of warm water rocked over him, long strands of his hair ‘plastered’ over his eyes, he raked them free as he choked upon the bathwater that got into his mouth.

Beckie scolded him, “I told you to lift your head back. Cup.”

Another pour came, he quickly lifted his chin skyward, and this time the water cascaded down the back of his neck.

“You know what a downward spiral is, Kay?”

Kaleb nodded, trickles and droplets ran down his face.

“That’s Maturosis — a process that takes Littles, and sometimes recessive Betweeners, backwards in time. Not physically, of course. Mentally. A mental downward spiral that can also be called Regression. Cup.”

Water kept coming, but he kept focused on her words.

“So, Maturosis is a downward spiral,” Beckie continued to explain as she put aside her plastic cup. “And a social-emotional level is a flat line between proper behavior at an appropriate age. When it’s aligned against a diagnosis of Maturosis, it represents a kind of strata similar to a plateau.”

“I’m not good at geography,” Kaleb muttered, then licked a few droplets from his lips.

Beckie giggled. “You don’t have to be — you’re good at being cute.”

The way she smiled at him gave him butterflies despite all of this ‘downward spiral’ topic of conversation.

“Maturosis isn’t like other conditions, there are countless nuances, and each case may be different than the next. There are so many reasons for Littles to end up back in diapers. You see, Kay, that’s the problem: You’re fifty-percent Little. Like it or not, it’s important that you learn to control your Little emotions, your childish tendencies, your potty habits. Otherwise, you’re going to end up in their same kind of trouble. That’s the first step in understanding how a social emotional levels work, recognizing your problematic Little-side.”

For the first time in a long time, Kaleb paid attention to her textbook talk, mostly because it sounded super important. It was brain science like with the Beta-Alpha-Beta-Upsilon wave readers, it was inside of him like an imaginary canoe ride, it was an explanation for the invisible magic sponge of potential energy.

He closed his eyes to bring it all into focus. Thinking about Maturosis was like navigating a maze inside his head. Every time he thought he could find a way out, he found himself surrounded by logical walls. 

“I still have some questions…” Kaleb said as he heard the patented ‘squirt, squirt’ from the shampoo bottle.

Beckie rubbed her hands together, making them all foamy. “Shoot, baby.”

With the water finally free from his red eyes, Kaleb looked deep into Beckie, he really needed to know something, so it was time to ask.

“Is Maturosis even real?”

“Of course it is,” Beckie answered with a beaming smile. “It’s in our textbook.”

“I mean,” he said as he watched her closely. “Outside of your text book, in the real world, the place where I live.”

“You know what,” she said as her foamy hands reached for the top of his head. “You do way too much thinking. Thinking leads to worrying. Let others do the thinking for you.”

Kaleb opened his mouth to object, but her hands were already in his hair. As soon as she made contact, things began to change. Her fingers gently pushed the bad thoughts from his brain and made the walls melt away. Beckie had total control over him; he was a puppet, and those soul-touching scrubbers were the strings.

“That’s it, Kay,” Beckie encouraged him with a soft voice. “Try to relax baby, it’s time for you to be pampered. Everyone loves being pampered, and not just Littles.”

Her soft touch paralyzed him, but in a good way. The delightful experience sucked whatever argument, or question, or logical reasoning, out of his head via her curling fingers. As she spread the tear-free shampoo across his scalp, Beckie made sure to scratch and massage every bit of his sensitive head. This kind of pampering was sublime, and every bit as intoxicating as her candy perfume.

All he could say was, “Ohhhh…”

Which made Beckie giggle. 

“I knew you’d like this, Kay. Stop thinking, start feeling. See where that takes you.”

Suddenly, he was transported back in that canoe, this time surrounded by real water. He soaked in the gentle lapping sounds of the lake, he closed his eyes and let the daydream take him deeper, like a psychological cushioning whirlpool that dragged him to relaxing depths he’d never experienced before.

The liquid soap smelled like lavender and inner peace, popping pink bubbles rose to the surface of the tub.

Next to him, a short-haired mermaid appeared, half-dipped in the water. She was naked except for a pair of sea shells that covered her bountiful breasts, her skin shimmering pale, her eyes dancing radiant. She slowly moved him onto his back, where he floated with ease, uncaring about his nakedness on display. The mermaid rubbed liquid soap on his arms, and legs, running her fingers like a pair of rakes over his chest. 

Every word from her mouth came out as a soft coo, or gentle encouragement. He was doing so good — the mermaid told him so.

“That’s so good, baby.”
“Stay still while I clean you up.”
“You’re so precious when you’re like this.”

Beckie paid extra close attention to his diaper area, soaping up his inner thighs, especially lathering up his special spot between his legs. With a cupped hand, she made sure he was extra clean down there, and Kaleb responded accordingly. Being extra clean felt really, really nice. 

Then she turned him over, and he was on his hands and knees, almost in a position to crawl away. But he didn’t want to move a muscle, he was drawn tight into this bath like it was a magnet. A natural attraction that lulled him deeper and deeper into sensations altogether too relaxing, or too disarming, and he didn’t even care. Beckie lathered up a pair of fingers and traced them down his spine, sliding them along his exposed bottom. It tickled, in a good way of course.

“We need to make sure you’re extra clean back here,” she giggled as she rubbed.

Who was he to argue with her?

Every spot that she touched made him feel so sensitive. His skin was on fire, not a burning, but delightful, sensational feeling-explosion. The combination of her delicate touch, and the perfect temp water, had his eyes rolling in the back of his head. This bath thing was amazing, the experience was enough to make him forget about everything: the experiment, his stepsister, the fact that he’d just peed his pants minutes before.

This relaxing bath was just what he needed, and he strangely felt disappointed when the plastic cup remade its appearance as Beckie finished washing his hair.

“Cup. There we go, baby. Again, cup. Now you’re all nice and clean. Was that worth all of the fuss?”

Kaleb gently shook his head, his eyes still tightly closed. “It felt nice, actually.”

“See what I mean?” Beckie said as she prepped a towel with one hand and pulled him to his feet with the other. “It’s not so bad having someone take care of you, is it?”

“No…” Kaleb grimaced as he came to the same conclusion. “It’s not that bad.”

The soft pink towel she wrapped around him was one of Layla’s, and it dwarfed him just like his dad’s big chair. He opened his eyes to his surroundings, unsure how long he was in the bath, unsure about a lot of things that had just happened. The bathroom looked the same, boring and poorly decorated. Beckie looked the same, smiling from ear to ear, and judging from her giddiness, barely containing her patented wide-eyed ‘cute aggression’.

Kaleb looked down at his own body, which did not look the same, because something felt off, and he couldn’t quite put his finger on the difference. He studied his arms and his chest as Beckie gave him a nice and soft towel scrub. He still couldn’t figure it out.

Did he shrink? No. He was the same size, unless the room shrank with him. Kaleb still had two arms and two legs, a pair of blinking, working eyes, and he could wiggle all ten fingers and curl all ten toes. So what made him feel so weird? His question was answered when Beckie pulled the towel away from his exposed front, and with one look down at his special place, he immediately spotted the difference.

Kaleb gasped. “What happened to my hair?”

Beckie kept rubbing the terry cloth towel in circles at his lower back. “What was that?”

“My hair!” he stared at the horror show hanging limp between his legs, frozen from the shock.

“Oh that! I styled it with some conditioner,” Beckie began humming, working the towel along his backside. “It was just a nasty mop on top of your head, so I made it look nice and clean, just like this cute, wittle shiny heinie.”

“Not the hair up there,” Kaleb indicated towards his bare crotch. “The hair down here! My arms! My legs! I look like a Little!”

Beckie clicked her lips, mocking him with a pushy lipped pout.

“Quit your complaining, sour-puss. It was all yucky from your pee-pee accident. You don’t get to wet your pants and call the shots, mister.” 

Beckie thumbed at his nose as he glared at her. “Plus, I think it looks much better this way. You clean up real nice, Kay.”

“Is this permanent?” he had to ask. “You can’t just do this to people without telling them.”

“I’m not exactly sure,” answered Beckie. “I think it says something about lasting for a month or so on the bottle. I don’t know what you’re upset about, I told you ‘it’ looks better this way.”

Kaleb ignored her wonton smile and covered himself with his right hand. He didn’t care if it was ‘yucky from pee-pee’. His left hand shot behind him to check the damage, tracing along his crack with a tentative finger. It was the same story back there, his butt was as smooth as a baby’s bottom. All the while, his Amazon companion watched every move with happy curiosity.

“That’s so your bottom won’t be yucky from poo-poos,” explained Beckie. “You’ll thank me later, trust me.”

This wasn’t happening. Kaleb’s mouth was having a hard time getting out his words. His brain was grasping for understanding, but it all slipped between his fingers like many bits of confusing sand.

“No! I’m not going to thank you later,” he raised his voice. “Because I don’t do ‘poo-poos’ on myself!”

Yeah, he even felt childish having to make the clarifying statement, but that kind of insinuation required quick addressing.

“Not right now you don’t, but that can change in a heartbeat.” Beckie ruffled the towel across his hair and his ears and neck, ignoring his scowl the entire way. “Just yesterday you weren’t wetting your pants, either. Maturosis can be rapidly on-setting, and it’s best to be prepared. We will talk more about this in your room.”

He slapped a palm to his forehead, this was all so freaking useless. Kaleb knew just what was waiting for him in his room: the altogether-too-convenient disposable diaper. Still, he had to pick his battles, and this was one he had to fight at the moment. Something about losing his body hair that was yet another step to far, he had to find a way to stick this weekend in reverse.

His temples thundered as he managed to squeak, “Put it back!”

“Put what back?” she echoed, she brought the towel across his face before he shrugged it away.

“My body hair,” he said as his voice shook. “Give me back my hair! I want it back!”

The cheerleader chuckled. “I don’t think it works that way, sweetie.”

“You took it from me!” he howled right in the Amazon’s ear.

“This tantrum is going to get you nowhere, Kay. This kind of childishness is exactly what your wave readers are for, I bet you’re dropping a social emotional level at this very moment. Don’t let your Maturosis get the best of you.”

It was no use. No point. No nothing. He gritted his teeth and rocked in place, there was nothing he could do, nothing he could come up with. There was no answer to so much insinuation. 

When she was done drying him, Beckie wrapped the pink towel around his waist like a skirt. She then put both her hands on his shoulders and marched him to the mirror over the basin. As she ran her hands through the black hair atop his head, she told him about the special conditioner, how his hair now had volume and it was ‘feathery’. She explained that the formula protected his hair from the other Little bath products, that if she didn’t do it right he could’ve been as bald as a baby.

She did all of that without noticing the terror in his eyes. 

Kaleb eyed his reflection, his hair no longer a ‘mop’, appearing more pulled back and longer, somewhat like a male model from a barber’s catalog. He looked younger, brighter, like an improved version of himself; but at what cost? He evaluated his sensitive hairless arms one at a time, it made his entire body feel different, like even the air made his skin tickle. Kaleb turned towards the loudly draining bathtub where he expected to see the run off of his curly black body hairs, but there was nothing, no proof of him having body hair at all. Poof, gone, more Amazon magic.

Beckie beamed at him. “What do you think?”

“I don’t know…” he closed his eyes unable to take in anymore. “I was told not to think…”

“Good boy.” Beckie planted a kiss on his cheek as she got out a hairbrush. “Now let’s get you all handsome, then we can get you padded and dressed. There’s so much more Cushioning test to do.”

Things were only going to get worse from here.

• Like 10
  • direking changed the title to Recessive - Ch. 9

He probably should have asked if she liked to get pampered too lol. Maybe ask her how she'd feel being naked around anyone who stripped her naked against her will or how'd she feel if someone took away her hair like that. 

• Like 1

Ok, I might be missing something...or misinterpreting something but is Beckie in love with him as a little or is she actually attracted to him

I thought it was motherly but some of her words and actions are making me think its romantic love, with a motherly influence if that makes sense? 

Is anyone else seeing this or getting that vibe?

• Like 1
On 5/25/2023 at 6:05 PM, Guilend said:

I don't see him getting out of this, at all. 

I keep forgetting how much I hate the ending of these dimension stories.  We all enjoy the premise or we wouldn't be here, but I can never help but feel sympathetic toward the main character and in this case I feel so bad for Kaleb.  Uugggghhhhhhh.

• Like 2
On 5/26/2023 at 8:59 AM, Lucifer666 said:

Ok, I might be missing something...or misinterpreting something but is Beckie in love with him as a little or is she actually attracted to him

I thought it was motherly but some of her words and actions are making me think its romantic love, with a motherly influence if that makes sense? 

Is anyone else seeing this or getting that vibe?

I’m getting that vibe, too. 

In my diaper dimension world, Littles are not viewed entirely the same was as children, they’re just treated like babies. For example, if an Amazon shows off their child, they’d say “this is my kid” vs. when an Amazon shows of their Little, they’d say “this is my Little”. It evokes a different set of emotions and ways for caring, it fills a different hole their heart, it completes Amazons in different ways.

Being around Littles is exciting to Amazons, in more ways than one. Especially for younger Amazons, who have confusing burgeoning feelings about Littles and adoption themselves. So seeing lame old Kaleb as a Betweener does nothing for Beckie; but when she sees him as little Kay-Kay, look out. Maybe the difference has something to do with Maturosis, maybe it’s a two way street affecting both Big and Little alike, or maybe it’s just an invisible ‘sponge’.

So Beckie’s motherly care is different than being a ‘mom’, more like wanting to be with him as a ‘mommy’.

On 5/26/2023 at 10:29 PM, Goodson84 said:

I keep forgetting how much I hate the ending of these dimension stories.  We all enjoy the premise or we wouldn't be here, but I can never help but feel sympathetic toward the main character and in this case I feel so bad for Kaleb.  Uugggghhhhhhh.

Who knows? This might be just the thing that Kaleb needs, he’s been ignoring the call of his inner Little all of his life, and Layla and the gang are just the ones to help him pick up the phone.

All characters are over eighteen.

Thanks for reading!

…..

Recessive 10
….

Diapers.

At the end of the day, this was all about diapers.

Amazons were obsessed with diapers. Both cloth and disposables were in cutesy adverts just about everywhere, and they came in all sizes, all colors, all varieties, even for Bigs themselves. Their faces would light up when they saw someone in diapers, Kaleb had seen it with his own eyes, it didn’t matter if the victim was a Little or not. Their voices would go up an octave, and they’d get so freaking expressive; women’s rosy cheeks would flush, while the men would chortle and make rude remarks.

The Bigs loved to make loud comments about diaper checks, or about how cute someone’s pampers looked, or by pretending to smell a dirty diaper. They did this to just about everyone, to a classmate or coworker, to a family member, or to a best friend.

Bigs were weird, Kaleb was glad he didn’t inherit their strange fondness for disposable underwear. They lived for diapering, like it was a way of life. For some reason, they decided that a “good diapering” was the best solution to many of society’s problems. The padded remedy that cured all ills.

This disastrous weekend-long Cushioning test was hardly Kaleb’s first experience with the threat of a “good diapering”. In primary school, the Little treatment was standard fare for any kind of transgression. Forgetting homework meant being treated like a Little. Talk too much in class? Little time. Get a couple of bad grades? Little. Little. Little.

Kaleb did all of these things, so he got the Little treatment — frequently.  There were spankings, time in the corner, spending a lovely afternoon making out with a pacifier. 

Then there were the diapers. 

On more than one occasion, Amazons used them to correct his ‘crooked desk’.

As a youngster, Kaleb knew every brand of every kind. What it felt like to wear with pants and without, their infantile feel, their permeating smell, the tightness of locking Little proof tapes, the puffy feeling of a padded bottom. Strangely enough, all of those memories felt lost in the shuffle; like they happened to a person that used to be him, but someone who he barely registered or remembered.

That is, until this weekend, and the memories all came flooding back.

All his life he kept the Bigs at bay by keeping a ‘clean ship’, for they needed ‘proof’ of his immaturity to treat him like a Little — ‘proof’ he had never supplied until he wet his pants in the hallway just minutes ago. So this entire ‘He’s a Little’ charade had happened before; but this time it felt different, like the baby blue walls were actually closing in, and he felt the Maturosis noose tighten around his Tweener neck. 

Even his own bedroom felt foreign, as an all too familiar alien presence sat on top of his bed: A disposable detector-protector that looked super thick and had lockable tapes, covered in a infantile teddy bear print. 

It was safe to say that his safe space was no longer safe. 

“I don’t think I have Maturosis,” Kaleb said over his shoulder to Beckie.

“And why’s that?” Beckie remained behind him, operating as a jail cell door, making sure he couldn’t leave.

“If I had Maturosis, wouldn’t I like being treated like a baby?” Kaleb continued as he double checked the integrity pink towel around his waist. “Like, if my strata or mesa, or mountain, or whatever, said I was a baby, I would want to do baby things, right? I would like baby things, but I don’t like baby things, so make it make sense.”

Maybe she wasn’t listening, maybe she didn’t care, or maybe his arguments didn’t make any sense, but she didn’t even give him an immediate response. Beckie marched him one painful step at a time towards the bed, and what waited for him there, positioning him in front of the waiting changing mat. 

“Quit trying to talk your way out of this, Kay. Questioning everything will only make your Maturosis worse.”

Kaleb stared down at the smiling cartoon animals that decorated the changing mat laid flat across his bed. His tired eyes scanned the room like a detective at a murder scene. Every intimate detail seemed important enough to slow time, down to the smallest most minuscule thing in front of him.

A rectangular changing mat was spread out on top of his perfectly made bed. A purple-plastic package of wet wipes sat already opened, with a puff of lavender scented white wipe poking free. A small canister of baby powder was open, it’s gentle smell already affecting the atmosphere of his bedroom.

And next to all of that, the blue and white disposable diaper. 

The baby blue belonging to the smiling teddy bear print, while the white belonged to just about everything else besides the heavy looking tapes — those were blue, too. There was even a huge smiling teddy bear on the butt-side, soon to be covering his butt.

“Let me guess,” Kaleb muttered as he died inside, “this diaper is research based.”

“Absolutely,” answered Beckie, her hyper-mothering enthusiasm was growing by the second. “However, the level two Detector-Protector isn’t exactly a diaper. I mean, its function is relatively the same, and we can call it a ‘diaper’, but it’s so much more! There’s a lot of technology within the padding, and not just wetness sensors either, tons of stuff that make it different than what you’d pick up off the shelves at the Little store.”

How much technology could the Amazons fit into a wearable bathroom? He actually didn’t really want to know, so Kaleb swallowed his question and eyed the diaper warily.

He groaned, “Do I have a choice in this?”

“Of course you have a choice,” Beckie stated as firm and resolute as a contract. “You can lay down on the bed like a good boy, or I can do it for you.”

“That doesn’t sound like much of a choice to me.”

“Well,” replied Beckie. “The choice is entirely yours, just like the decision to take the Cushioning test. You said ‘yes’ because you wanted to learn more about yourself, right?”

“No.” He shook his head. “I took it so Layla would leave me alone.”

“Oh, I think I hear your Maturosis again,” snarked Beckie. “You know you enjoy every bit of this kind of attention, that’s what the tantrum was about before bath time.”

He turned to face the Big behind him. “What tantrum?”

Beckie made a weird face and started acting over dramatically, he quickly figured it was the start of her best ‘Kay-Kay’ impression. She petulantly slammed a sandal into the carpet and released a screechy whine.

“I’m potty trained, Big sis! I don’t go wee wee on myself! Uh-oh. I thinks I had an accidents! Now, I’m mad. This is all your fault for making me help with your homework. You cruelly made me wear cute pajamas and play games and snuggle up to your friend’s breasts — but I didn’t like a single bit of that, because I’m a big boy. But by the way, can you change my pull-up?”

When she was done with mocking him, Beckie wore the strangest look on her face, this Amazon was way too proud of herself for such a bad impression.

“I don’t sound anything like that,” he said glumly.

“Sure, you don’t,” Beckie said with a wink. “Your denial is too cute, Kay.”

Kaleb chewed on his lip and fumbled with the knot that kept his towel together. This was yet another one of their kind games. The Bigs were good at mind games, he knew that, but  he had to keep reminding himself. Of course, this entire disaster could be blamed upon the Cushioning test, or his evil stepsister, or the fact he was born with this recessive gene. 

But that wasn’t what was on his mind at the moment: What if Beckie was right? What if he had Maturosis?

What if this was all ‘his’ fault? 

That there was a ticking time bomb inside of him, an immature Little just trying to tear his way out. That his condition was just desserts for managing the obstacle course that was his life. Yikes. He didn’t like thinking so down on himself, but it was hard not to want to give up on everything.

Beckie interrupted his pity-party to share a strangely optimistic perspective.

“You still have a chance, you know.”

“A chance?” His face squeezed tight. “Of what?”

“A chance to prove that you don’t have Maturosis,” explained Beckie. “You’re not done with the Cushioning Test, so there’s still a chance that you won’t need any further intervention. I mean, your plateau might be higher than you think, it all depends on your social emotional levels, so your behavior will speak volumes.”

He questioned the supposed good news, “Why are you telling me this?

“Why do you still refuse to listen, Kay? This isn’t some cruel trick that’s designed to make you suffer. This experiment is entirely textbook based. Your care is entirely family based. We all want what’s best for you, and right now, what’s best for you is to lay down on that diaper and finish the test.”

Kaleb sassed, “And if I don’t?”

Beckie grabbed him by the arm and forced him to lock eyes. There was seriousness to this situation that he wasn’t taking into account. He didn’t fight her grip, even though it kinda hurt.

“Your sister says that you always choose the hard way,” said Beckie, her lips were drawn tight. “This is one time that quitting isn’t an option. If you don’t finish the Cushioning test, it counts as a forfeit, and we have to report the results to Little Procurement. That puts you out of our hands. You know that they won’t handle your Maturosis with a delicate touch.”

“Good point.” He was beginning to shake.

Kaleb took a deep breath, and hesitated for a moment, trying to put everything back into perspective.

How could he get free from this spot?

Maybe he could dive through the window behind his bed like an action hero, make a break for it, bare-ass naked with the pink towel flowing behind him like a cape. The quick fantasy brought a smile to his face, unlike the reality that sat just before him.

“Come on, turn around,” Beckie urged from behind him. “Let me help you. For once, do the easy thing and make it easier on yourself.”

Why did the “easy way” always include infantilizing him? He rolled his eyes, and turned his head her way to snark a rebuttal, which was all she needed to take action. 

“We don’t have all day, and you’re not moving forward. So I’ll have to take care of you, once again.”

On that note, Beckie spun him around and pushed him onto the changing mat. Kaleb fell onto the mat butt first, flailing for the entirety of the quarter-of-a-second fall. He tried to protect his towel skirt, but Beckie slapped his protesting hands away, grabbing the pink towel with both her hands, before ripping it free from his body and discarding it to the floor. 

“Hey, stop!” Kaleb sputtered as he reached for the pink towel. “I—“

But she didn’t stop.

“I don’t know why you keep fighting this!” Beckie let out a rare glimpse of her frustration.

The Amazon wrapped her strong hands around his ankles and yanked him onto the center of the mat. His lower half hung off the edge of the bed, while both his hands groped at the blanket for support. He was still helpless and grasping when Beckie picked up the folded disposable. With a loud *pop*, she opened the diaper.

“This is an Escalated Detector-protector, one of the best for the Cushioning test.”

Beckie held the diaper up for him to see its pale white underside, tracing the edge of the inner lining with her index finger. 

“It has sensors in its inner lining, measuring various states of the inner padding. This DP measures wetness, messy-ness, heartbeat and heat from arousal.”

Kaleb grimaced. “Arousal?” 

His hands instinctively shot over his exposed parts between his thighs. They were too small to fully do the trick, but he did the best that he could. To hell with Beckie’s lesson on Maturosis and diaper anxiety.

“Put the hands aside.” Beckie wasn’t impressed by his attempt to protect his modesty. “How many times do we have to go over this? This kind of obstinate behavior is exactly why you’re in trouble. You keep letting your ‘Little’ tendencies get the best of you.”

Kaleb remained unmoved, cupping both palms over his smoothed skin, but something felt different. His willpower was so shot. His lips quivered as he began to crack, like his insides began to erode away, the fight left him one deep sigh at a time.

“Your stubbornness certainly isn’t going helping your score,” Beckie derided him with a sing-song voice. “Quite the opposite, really. I’m getting tired of repeating myself: Slide your hands behind your head, so you won’t be tempted again.”

He reluctantly did what he was asked, his short lived rebellion was much like holding his breath, he gasped for air when he pulled his hands away from his crotch.

“Much better, Kay.” Beckie patted the side of his thighs with the disposable in her hand. “Now where was I? Oh yes. While all Littles like their diapers — Some Littles love them. Like, really love them. They find comfort in the padding, no more needing to rush to the potty, no more stress from battling their inner nature. They’re born that way, you know? Needing care, security, and a helping hand along the way. Littles also like the way a diaper feels on their baby parts, they love the friction, it makes them feel naughty.”

His face tightened. “You mean they get off in them? Like how?”

“Oh, sweetie!” Beckie clapped her hands together. “You’re so cute and naive sometimes. There are so many ways they ‘play with themselves’ in their diapers. Like, so-so-so many.”

“You’d be surprised to how many pages are dedicated to the subject in our textbook,” continued Beckie. “Naughty Littles use vibrating toys, like rocking horses or magic wands, sometimes they ride crib pillows, or life sized stuffies — they rub their diapers on almost anything they can get their hands on. But you can’t fault a Little for being horny, especially if they ‘love’ their diapers. I don’t mind changing ‘stickies’ either, they don’t stink like messies.”

‘Stickies’? Really? Yeah. No. That word didn’t belong in his dictionary, he wanted to scrub that kind of diaper-talk from his memory. In a weekend of uncertainty, one thing was for certain, he would not make a ‘sticky’ in this diaper. That would remain an impossibility no matter what happened next.

“I love your blush, Kay. It makes me want to gobble you up… but first, diaper time. Ankles to the sky, little guy.”

Kaleb assumed the position. He’d done it before many times when he was younger, so folding his knees to his chest came like a second nature. The rest of his body followed, back straight, bottom up, legs spread, and eyes tightly closed — if could keep them shut forever, all of this nonsense would disappear. 

However, through experience, he knew that closing his eyes only heightened his senses. Especially his sense of touch. A cascade of tingles shot up his back and legs when his shaved bottom touched the edge of the oncoming diaper. The crinkling sound it made forced a shiver from head to toe.

“I can tell that you’re nervous,” Beckie assured him with a kind voice. “You don’t have to be, I babysit all of the time, and I have the best grades in Little care. Well, besides your sister.”

Her experience wasn’t what he was nervous about — far from it. Kaleb laid back onto the changing mat, which was somehow both cloth-like and plastic, hoping for any kind of escape. 

Unfortunately, there was no escape, that hope had skipped town somewhere around peeing himself and bath time. So he settled for draping his arm over his face, blinding him from reality, since he was unable to put up with it anymore.

“Would it help if I sang to you?” Beckie used her shoulders to push his ankles higher in the air, making room for the teddy bear Detector-Protector. “I’ve read that singing diaper changing songs helps with the anxiety.”

“Singing will only make it worse,” Kaleb answered from under his elbow.

“Okay, cutie.” Beckie hummed softly to herself as she went to work between his legs. “Suit yourself.”

The rustling diaper was now folded up over his crotch, its waistline reached almost to his belly button. All that was left was the Little proof tapes, then the waiting game would begin. Another epic battle between Kaleb and his bodily functions, like when he was back in elementary school. Just how long could he hold it this time? He’d set a few records before.

“Oh, I almost forgot!” Beckie squealed as she re-unfolded the diaper. “I didn’t use any baby powder or baby lotion, silly me. I guess I just got too excited to do it right.”

“Come on!” Kaleb groaned. “Just get it over with.”

“Hold your horses, little guy. It’s just baby powder and lotion to protect your sensitive parts. Have you ever gotten a diaper rash?”

He peered over his forearm. “Um… No.”

“Good,” she said as she opened the bottle of baby oil to another loud *pop*. “It won’t happen on my watch. Nothing will hurt you, baby. Not while in my care.”

The newly opened baby oil smelled different than the powder. Like super clean, like a nursery based disinfectant. It smelled like baby. It smelled like Little. It smelled like the rooms they’d take him to when he was a kid. It smelled like his past and his future at the same time.

But it wasn’t the smell that concerned him, it was its feel on his body. Baby oil felt good on his boy parts, he knew that from frequent self-love experience. That, in combination of Beckie’s soft touch, visible ample bosom from her dipping shirt, and candy perfume smell, was a recipe for a penile ‘reaction’.

What if he responded in a not-so babyish way? What would the wave readers say? Or the ‘arousal’ based heat detection, like some kind of boner patrol? What would Beckie say if he got horny halfway into a diaper, with Maturosis being the word of the day?

He needed a distraction as she gingerly ‘lotioned’ her hands together. This was the same kind of skin-slicking lubricant he’d use to ‘let out some frustration’. Now, he’d have to resist its lure, he could not respond sexually; what would it say about him if he did? The embarrassment would almost be worse than wetting his pull-up.

He gritted his teeth as Beckie made contact with his inner thighs, the baby oil made her hands so delightfully warm. She kept squirting and squirting more and more oil, and she kept touching and rubbing… 

So distraction, distraction. 

Kaleb started asking himself questions as he kept his forearm over his eyes.

What were Littles? 
Were they babies? 

First things first, regular babies didn’t use their diapers as sex toys, so they couldn’t be babies. Not in a normal sense, like everyone was born a baby, but Littles got to revisit their early years — most of the time with a one way ticket.

Sometimes, Kaleb hated Littles, so they totally deserved that ticket. This ‘baby thing’ was more their fault than his, if those Little guys and gals could keep it together, he wouldn’t be going through this crap. The Cushioning test wouldn’t exist, and neither would a recessive gene.

But back to business. Questions. Distractions.

So if Littles weren’t babies, why did Amazons insist that they were? 

Well, Kaleb couldn’t fully blame the Bigs for acting so ‘Big’. He’d seen Littles fully regressed before; in public, at school, in every day life. They were so little and childlike. They wore onesies and diapers and cute dresses. They sucked pacifiers, and peed and pooped their pants. They were very much like babies in almost every perceivable way. 

But were they ‘really’ babies? Maybe his stepsister’s textbook could shed some light on this matter.

“There we go,” Beckie said as she wiped the remaining lotion along the crease of his bottom. “Let’s add some baby powder so you won’t chafe. For the sake of the Cushioning test, I have to ask: What are you feeling at this moment?”

“You don’t really want to know,” Kaleb answered without giving away his blush.

He wasn’t totally sure about his physical response to her touching, but it didn’t feel like he rose to the occasion. Thank goodness.

“Actually, I would love to know what’s going on in your head. The wave readers aren’t the only things that collect data.”

Beckie held the bottle of powder up, showing that she was ready to pour, but he’d have to answer her question first. 

Kaleb obliged her. “Um… I feel like, really embarrassed.”

“Why?”

He couldn’t believe he had to explain himself. “I’m naked!”

“And why is that embarrassing?” Beckie guffawed. “Grown ups are naked in front of each other all of the time. But you aren’t like a grown up — are you, Kay?”

Oh, the insinuation. He’d have to ignore it for now.

“You’re putting me in a diaper!” Kaleb pulled his arm away from his face to meet Beckie above him. “How would I not be embarrassed?”

“You’re just finishing a test,” Beckie said, followed by a nonchalant shrug. “There’s nothing wrong with finishing a test. Unless you’re afraid of what we’re going to find.”

He glared up at the Amazon from between his raised legs. She was playing him, playing him just like Layla and Debbie, making a trap with her words so he’d get caught and put into a diaper. Wait a sec.

Kaleb warned her, “Stop it, Beckie.”

Beckie leaned over him so closely he almost choked her candy perfume, but he was still drinking it in like incense to his soul.

“I will stop when I’m done.” Beckie worked her hands at the front of the diaper. “I’m not done until you’re freshly powdered and this diaper gets taped onto your cute tushie.”

“So tape it already,” growled Kaleb.

Beckie laughed like he told a joke.

“Someone is in a hurry to get put in a diaper. Don’t worry, you’ve been so patient with me. We’re almost done, and then we can play in the living room.”

She started shaking the canister of powder between his legs. The baby powder rained across his slick privates, intermingling with the baby oil, caking the skin protection solution to along his thighs, beneath his butt, all over his crotch, and even his bits were powdered. 

He smelled just like a Little, it was everywhere now, the smell. It would follow him wherever he went, and he knew it wouldn’t wash away in the bath like his body hair. His scent would attract Amazons like blood in the water, ping their sniffing sonar like a fresh and clean toddling submarine.

“There we go, kiddo.” Beckie put aside the powder. “All that’s left is the tapes, and we’re good to go.”

One tape went across his diaper, then the other followed, sealing him in the Escalated DP. And that was that. 

Kaleb was now in a diaper, Layla would be very pleased. So would dear old mom, his stepmom, the teachers throughout his life. Now, he was put in his place. Now, they could make the argument that he should’ve never been let out of them. Now, Beckie was going to leave him alone since she was done with the diapering.

But Beckie didn’t leave him alone.

“You look absolutely adorable,” she said as she bit her lower lip. 

Kaleb didn’t like the way she was looking at him. The diaper had transformed him into dessert, and she was going to dive into him head first. He needed out and fast.

“Are we done?” he asked. “I’d like to..”

“No!” Beckie snapped at him. “We still have one more thing. I need to see the fit… and something else.”

Kaleb cautiously spread his legs, he didn’t like being alone with Beckie anymore — something strange was happening, spongy-strange, like the way it made people act. 

There was a lustful twinkle in her eyes, a sudden wonton flushness to her cheeks. Beckie pulled at the waistline of the DP, tugging it tighter to his crotch and butt. He recoiled from another crinkle as she scraped her nails across the thick padding along his crotch like she was tracing the invisible line of his wetness indicator than ran from ‘engine’ to ‘caboose’ between his thighs. 

When she was satisfied with his diapering, Beckie grinned a mischievous little grin. What was coming next was not going to be a good thing — he was sure of that. Kaleb tried to crab-walk away on his elbows from the oncoming Amazon, but it was no use.

“What are you doing?” he asked to no answer. “Why are you smiling?”

Beckie only lowered her head to his stomach, and before he could wiggle away from her clutches, the Amazon gave him a ridiculously loud raspberry with her tickle inducing mouth. Her lips vibrated against his smooth skin, making the sound of a runaway freight train ‘tooting’ full speed passing by the station.

“Brrrrrmmm. Brrrmmm.”

Kaleb managed a “Stop! Stop!” before he descended into a fit of giggles. He was ticklish, which wasn’t his fault, it’s like blaming him for having brown eyes or dark shaggy hair, it was something he was born into, just like a recessive gene. 

Beckie didn’t stop when he asked. She did it again. And again. All to the peals of his forced laughter. After a short break to catch her breath and watch him laugh himself silly, she again lowered herself for another bombing run, slobbering up his belly button without any remorse. 

Kaleb playfully kicked, twisted and turned, but her flittering lips always seemed to find the spot where he was most ticklish, which seemed to be everywhere with his newly hairless skin. He was still giggling uncontrollably when she held him tight at his hips, a spot where flesh met diaper just below the ribs.

All at once, Beckie stopped blowing raspberries, but her devious grin grew in ‘deviation’.

“I knew you’d enjoy that,” she said as she grabbed at the front of his diaper. “You keep acting like a diaper is the end of the world when it isn’t. Let me show you something else.”

Kaleb tried to recover his breath. “What are you doing now?”

“Just checking something,” Beckie drew out her answer. “Roll over, I need to see just how cute your bottom looks.”

It took a tap at his thigh for him to follow her order. Kaleb rolled onto his tummy, careful not to crinkle too much, but it was too much like fighting a losing battle, this thick diaper was going to ‘sing’ with every move he made. Being on his stomach made the cushioning padding press right against his manhood, which wasn’t a bad feeling.

When he’d gotten fully turned, Beckie grabbed him again by the hips, hoisting his padded butt into the air.

He turned her way. “What are you..?”

“Quiet,” Beckie shushed him with a finger to his lips. “I’m still checking the fit, so be good, and keep holding still. I want to make sure you don’t wiggle out of this thing.”

Kaleb mumbled another protest from behind her pressed finger, but the words were in comprehensible, only the ‘mew’ing tone of yet another whiny complaint. He brought his butt back down, trying his best to passively resist.

“Quit fighting. What do you think I’m going to do to you?” Beckie pulled again at his hips, putting him on all fours and sending his heinie up like an elevator. “Do you think I’m going to spank you or something? Should I spank you, Kay? Have you been a naughty boy in this bed, all alone when no one was looking?”

His brown eyes shot wide. Yikes. Every teenage boy felt self-conscious about being called out as a masturbator, he was like every other young man his age, Amazon or not. 

Then there was the threat of a spanking. 

Suddenly, he was unsure whether to crawl away or stay put, he wasn’t actually thinking she was going to spank him until she said it — and he knew all about Amazon spankings, the first rule was that it was best to avoid them at all costs.

Beckie soaked in his embarrassed silence like a sponge. There it was again.

“No, I’m not going to spank you, silly goose. Since you’ve been Mr. Curious, asking 100 questions per minute, I thought I would show you something instead of just telling you what our textbook says. Is that okay with you? I promise it won’t hurt — it might actually feel good.”

“I’m not so sure,” replied Kaleb.

“You’re going to love this, trust me. Try not to enjoy yourself too much. It’s got to be tiring battling everything all of the time, you’re going to wear yourself out.”

Without giving a chance to rebuttal, Beckie placed her left hand on his upper back, immobilizing him. Her right palm rested on his rump, gently pressing the padding against his bottom, forcing him tighter to the bed. Kaleb was faced down on the blanket, the cartoon animal changing mat wedged between his diaper and bedsheets. 

What happened next shouldn’t have shocked him, but it did. As he tried to figure out what was going on, Beckie began to rock his diaper against the bed, using her superior strength to pump his bottom against the bedding like he was giving it a good humping.

Its effect was immediate. 

“How does that feel, huh?” Beckie purred as she pressed against his bottom harder.

It felt like he was getting it on with his diaper.

“I want out,” begged Kaleb, claustrophobia beginning to kick in. He didn’t like not being able to control his body.

“No, you don’t,” she quickly corrected him. “You like this.”

“I do not,” he argued. “Why are you..?”

“It’s always good for some tummy-time,” explained Beckie. “It helps get those suffering from Maturosis acclimated to your detector-protector. Remember, it’s all about getting rid of that nasty anxiety.”

“It isn’t working,” grumbled Kaleb as she forced him to dry hump the changing mat. “Trust me..”

“Your Maturosis needs to be kept in check. Remember when you asked how Littles got off in their diapers? The most common way is during their tummy-time. Don’t worry, this is entirely research based, I’m modeling acceptable behavior matrixes. Ask Layla, this is an appropriate response to Maturosis. You just need to think about staying on your tummy, and I’ll do the rest.”

Kaleb was thinking about anything and everything that was not his tummy.

The soft inner padding slid up and down his baby oil covered slickness, and well, it felt too good to be good. Way too good. He fought a soft moan as it made contact against the inside of his diaper. Was she doing what he right she was doing? Was she making him get off? Did she want him to make a ‘stickies’ just so that she could change him again?

“Don’t fight your inner feelings,” Beckie urged him on as she pumped him up and down faster. “If it feels good, let it feel good.”

Kaleb groaned as he tried to escape by slithering away. “I don’t want to feel good!”

“I should have brought a pacifier,” Beckie said as wrapped her hand over his mouth, effectively shushing him. “You’re doing it all wrong. Here, let me help you get out some of that anxiety.”

The Amazon climbed up on the bed behind him, pressing her breasts into his back, using the dipping motions of her hips to force the friction in his diaper. He was now on the receiving end of a doggie style.

“It’s all about the hips, Kay. Follow my rhythm. Pump them up and down, do what feels natural. It’s just like dancing or walking, what you’re doing is perfectly normal.”

Kaleb would have begged to disagree, but his mouth was covered by her giant hand.

Beckie gently rode him into the bed from behind, rolling and rocking herself, increasing the speed of her thrusting hips. Slowly at first, but soon she was moving faster and faster. Fast enough that the slickness in his diaper was too much to ignore. His diaper ‘sang’ with every push and thrust, with every grunt from him and her, he tried to fight it but there was tension building inside of him — he was already getting hard with no end in sight.

“Shhh, quiet baby.” Her labored breathing was panting and hot, her voice suddenly husky and wanting. “Just take the easy way for once, quit all that fighting, and enjoy your diaper.”

Diapers.

Why did it always have to be about diapers?

• Like 9
  • direking changed the title to Recessive - Ch. 10

First I absolutely love the implications at the beginning of this chapter about Amazon's getting spanked and diapered or forced to suck on pacifiers in school. I bet their parents weren't happy to have their kid come home in a diaper. I bet a few was kept in diapers longer by the parents for a longer punishment. Definitely got a spanking at home for sure. 

Secondly I bet Beckies panties are soaked right now. An argument can be made right now that she's also getting off on a diaper and likes diapers. 

I hope his stepsister walks in right before they "finish" and catches Beckie as she finishes in her panties. I don't think in this society it would be acceptable and maybe even seen as immature for anyone, especially an Amazon to basically hump someone's diapered butt or on a diaper period or have anything this sexual with someone wearing a diaper. 

Lastly I can't wait for the mother and friend get back to see what happened between the two, if anything. I'm kind of hoping the friend needed to pee, but the mother told her that she needs to find HER Little first and so the friend wets herself. Or something like that lol. I can't wait to see what actually happens. 

• Like 1
  • direking changed the title to Recessive - Ch. 15 (8-26-23)