LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone ordered from Parentgiving.com ?
Im quite interested in their direct dry pull ups, which claim to hold 5 cups under pressure, which seems impressive for a pull up!
Of course, it is cheapest on their direct website as I think parentgiving owns direct dry- But I can't find anything mentioning how they ship their products on there. I live in apartment, I really like to be sure that the Amazon Delivered Goodnites incedent of 2022 will never happen again... 
Looking around online I found one reddit post saying they ship discrete and one saying they ship in manufacture packaging, both from about two years ago. And I couldnt find anything here on the shops thread other than some people saying they have bought from them but not mentioning their shipping policies.
Anyone have any concrete information? I'd appreciate it.

Sounds like a Chinese company's name traslated into English

• 1 year later...

I recently ordered two cases of their Dry Direct Maxi Overnight Brief. They were on sale BOGO. They provided two tracking numbers, so I figured one number per case, other companies do it this way. When it arrived I was surprised by one large box and one small box. Grabbing the small box I opened it to find a single pack of diapers. Opening the larger box, I found a slightly smaller box inside. It was a manufacturer's case of three packs of diapers. So ParentGiving is for some reason repacking the manufacturer cases into smaller cases. I don't have a problem with what I paid for and what I received, but I do have a problem with their description of a case and their packaging for shipment. A case is a manufacturer's case, not what the seller decides. Secondly the boxes were discrete, but excessive. The manufacturer's box has no product description to give away the contents and putting that in a bigger box simply made difficulties for the shipper, the inner box was unsecured and size difference let it slide around, and a lot more trash for me.

The Dry Direct Maxi Overnight Briefs are crap. The design is poor and the absorbency is little.  Just checked, the package of 30 Dry Direct Maxi Overnight Briefs is just about the same size as a package of 15 NS Supreme diapers.

I can't recommend either the diaper or the company.