LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ALittleHypnosis LLC do you recomened?

Hey folks! I've seen some people talking about their experiences with https://alittlehypnosis.com/ and wantes to make a thread speicifically to talk more about it

For those that don't know Alittlehypnosis (from my understanding) is a small privately owned company and owner of Abdl specific hypnosis files.

They have a few that you can buy pre-made (I bought the Bedwetting protocall one for $25), and all suggest you listen for 14 days in a row before you'll see any affects. And if not the website reoxmends you schedule a one on one appointment with the hypnostists to personalize and further your progress.

I'm still within the 14 day window of listening to the file I bought but am interested in getting a one on one session to achieve complete incotinence, but am wondering what other people's experiemve with them has been and if they're reallt worth the money.

If you have experience with them: what was your contienence before starting with them? How many sessions have you had? And where is your contienve now afterwords?

Have a lovely day!

I've used files from a different site. Both purchased and stuff on youtube. Hypnosis works by putting what the hypnosis is saying into your subconscious. I was listening for one that was basically telling me that I can feel free to poop myself whenever I want and if I didn't wear diapers I would poop all over the floor. The next morning when I had to poop I remembered what I heard last night in the back of my brain and just pushed without thinking about it for more than a couple seconds. Repeating the process makes it more automatic to where you start having real accidents.

Edited by MrTheFox1157
forgot some words