Canada

Guest ask

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Another Maritimer, yay! There just isn't enough of us on the East Coast. Welcome! :)

Hi :D I've noticed that since I've been reading through some of the topics here. I'm originally from Newfoundland but spent some times over seas before moving back to Halifax. I went to University here and it always felt like home.

Hi :D I've noticed that since I've been reading through some of the topics here. I'm originally from Newfoundland but spent some times over seas before moving back to Halifax. I went to University here and it always felt like home.

Canada tends to be under-represented as a whole, let alone individual provinces. We have about the same national population as the UK, but there are far more active British posters than Canadian. Maybe wet nappies just get too cold in a Canadian winter. *shrugs* I had FAR better luck meeting up with people of similar interests in the UK than I do back on this side of the pond.

Canada tends to be under-represented as a whole, let alone individual provinces. We have about the same national population as the UK, but there are far more active British posters than Canadian. Maybe wet nappies just get too cold in a Canadian winter. *shrugs* I had FAR better luck meeting up with people of similar interests in the UK than I do back on this side of the pond.

Im from southern ont and i do agree that us canadians are very laid back and don't tend to talk about crazy things like this lol . but i do notice that the uk people are much more open stiff upper lip and all that lol no offence intended lol

It doesn't help when the few Canucks we have here don't post very much at all. I know there's about three or four other people from New Brunswick hereabouts, but I'm the only one ever posting in the forums. That makes it rather hard to get to know any of 'em.

:< Hey now some of us canucks fans float around!