LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Canada

Guest ask

• 2 weeks later...

yo im 18 m and a TBDL from vancouver canada, ok well surrey but its close enough no one from any other place besides the lower main land knows where surrey is :P.

any way hiya alls. i would love to meet other AB DL people and maybe find a loving and caring big bro or mommy or some thing like that. drop me a line some time

*waves to all the other locals with my cute toddler hand with my other hand holding my bear tightly to me*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest babypauln

Hi there:

I'm a 53 yo. male from B.C.. I've been in diapers , as long as I can remember, and I love them.

My X-wife didn't like my diapers and finally dumped me...oh well :blush:

Guess that's life......

well .I hope you all like your diapers and pp's as much as me , and hope you all find happiness with a diapered friend , lover , or companion.

Stay diapered.hugs to all

DiaperKen1951 :biker_h4h:

B)

:) I am from b.c. to.

been into diapers for a long time.

babypauln

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm in Brampton, Ontario, 20 years old, male (although that's in my profile already :lol:).

Anyways, I'm a very good programmer with extensive knowledge of real time graphics, but I'm learning web/business stuff lately. If anyone wants to collaborate, meet up or anything, then contact me.

Also, this is the first time I'm started to seriously explore the ABDL community, so be gentle! :blush::)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...