LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie Girl

:P I wanted to say hi and intro myself.

My name is Andie, Im a girl, just so you know! I am 27 and I came across this site by accident but am so happy I did. I have been somewhat of a in the closet adult baby for a while now. I guess because of my childhood being so difficult and having a lot of issues I was forced to grow up faster than I should of. In result, well I missed out on a lot of that TLC. Anyways, I would love to say that I am open to my family about myself but Im not so in my alone time I tend to play pretend and imagine what it would be like to regress. I always felt guilty about this and imagine my shock to know that I am not alone in the way I like to be! Would love to talk to any one who is interested in talking. Just send me a note, I guess!

HAppy baby days! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

:P I wanted to say hi and intro myself.

My name is Andie, Im a girl, just so you know! I am 27 and I came across this site by accident but am so happy I did. I have been somewhat of a in the closet adult baby for a while now. I guess because of my childhood being so difficult and having a lot of issues I was forced to grow up faster than I should of. In result, well I missed out on a lot of that TLC. Anyways, I would love to say that I am open to my family about myself but Im not so in my alone time I tend to play pretend and imagine what it would be like to regress. I always felt guilty about this and imagine my shock to know that I am not alone in the way I like to be! Would love to talk to any one who is interested in talking. Just send me a note, I guess!

HAppy baby days! :D

I am a daddy/baby and would love to chat and be froends online my yahoo name and email is hockeyfan092779@yahoo.com