LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Places to stay

Bob2305

I have been an observer on this and other sites for some time and have found it sad that there seems to be a lack of places where our community can go and be themselves for a day or two without breaking the bank or worry about how they might be viewed. As someone who has been in the same boat, I would like to offer a potential solution.
I have a couple of holiday properties in Dorset that I would be happy to let go either groups or individuals. One sleeps up to 6 and the other 16

Just putting it out there. Have a great day?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's an interesting proposal. It would require the building of a lot of trust, but assuming that high hurdle was surmounted, and assuming everyone agreed upon and respected whatever social guidelines were agreed upon, it might be really cool to go an a "diaper vacation" and just be yourself for a few days. 

• Like 2

I can understand your point and agree that it can be a scary prospect which is why I thought long and hard about my proposal. The house is self contained and very spacious. Just hope people can find a happy outlet for themselves. Good luck all