LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Math aside, do you agree that when it comes to using diapers for their designed purpose, there is something little more to pooping diapers, than just peeing? As in, it feels more special, naughtier, more babyish, more ... something.

Let's say your littlespace involves regressing to the state of being like a 2-3 year old. You're on the verge of being potty trained, but not quite ready to be out of diapers. And, obviously, you have better things to do than worry about needing to go to the potty. Now, not making it when you have to pee is not that big of a deal, right? The need just comes out of nowhere, they come several times a day, your control of bladder is not quite yet finely honed, and all it takes to have an accident is that you have to just let go a little, or not pay full attention, and your diaper is wet. 

And while parents might not find it amusing, consensus of medical professionals on this is that to a certain age (what is it now - 4 years during day, 6 at night?), this isn't a cause for concern, right? And even after that age, it's not considered that unuusual; hence the wide slew of products aimed at managing this, all the Drynites and Goodnites, Underjams and Ninjamas and what have you. Point is, we're talking about wetting accidents. As in, not intentional, or voluntary. It "just happens". 

But pooping? At that age, with normal nutrition, your poops are solid, your sphincter control is good enough, so pooping is no longer just a matter of letting go; you have to actually make some kind of effort to do it. So then, it should be no problem making it to the potty, because you're not a baby anymore, right?

Unless, your little consciousness with your 2-3 year-old's logic decides that "Nope! Don't wanna use no potty! I can't be bothered, pooping in diapers was fine, just fine until now, so why all of a sudden it shouldn't be? And if the big ones say it's okay to wear them at night for peeing, why not during the day, and for pooping also? I'm going to continue using my diapers for pooping, ha!"

But in that case, when you poop your diaper, that's no accident - you did that willingly! Even though your parents/caregivers might call it an accident, because to them whether you did it willingly or not doesn't make that much of a difference when they have to deal with your stinky bum. That's not to say you should be berated for it. After all, it is in high likelyhood just the matter of you not yet having the capacity to understad the implications of continuing to use diapers (that it costs money, that changing you is quite the chore, that there is social pressure to get you potty trained because the neighbor's kid who's younger than you has already got the hang of it, etc.)

But none of these are problems you could or should understand, because you're barely 3 years old and it seems as though the only reason why you should use the potty is because "mommy said so".

But you're either stubborn, defiant (hence naughty), or you're simply not quite mature yet to comprehend it (hence babyish). All the same, no potty for you, diapers are here to stay.

• Like 2

Well, I hoped I had made the point of the question, which is the center of the very first paragraph, at least somewhat understandable, the wall of text following it notwithstanding. I guess that was not the case.

Anyway, basically the point I was trying to get across is that while using diapers for #1 is cool and all, it is, in my opinion, kind of "vanilla". It can't possibly provide the same level of excitement, naughtiness or babyish feeling, combination of thereof, etc.

It doesn't provide the same level excitement because it's easier to do, easier to deal with, it's less objectionable to most people inside and outside the ABDL community, and when it comes to toying with the idea of not having control, genuine #1 accidents are more common (and I'd hazard a guess not as objected to) for people of all ages; more so for people of a specific age that some of us regress to in their ageplay/littlespace. In my case that age being 2-3 years old. Plus simulating (or achieving) loss of control for #1  is easier than doing the same for #2 (emphasis on the easier, I don't claim it's easy).

If it's the babyish feeling one is aiming for, again, since (real) accidental peeing yourself is more prevalent even past babyhood, toddler age, potty training (of various levels of success), you're not considered "as much of a baby", so to speak, when you pee in your diaper (or other garment), than you would be if you pooped yourself. (Please note that this is all a part of an imaginary littlespace / ageplay scenario, does not and should not reflect real or appropriate attitude towards people of any age messing their diaper. It is especially not meant as an insult or belittlement to people who suffer bowel incontinence and I hope it will not be taken as such.)

Then there's the feeling of "naughtiness". Unless you have some specific health condition (doesn't matter if acute or chronic), then past a certain age, pooping yourself unconsciously is not a thing.
Therefore, in an imaginary scenario where you're age regressed to that state, when you poop yourself, you didn't have "an accident". You had control over it, but for whatever reason chose not to use that control to do what you're "supposed to do" - ask to be sat on the potty like a "good kid / big kid", but instead did what you're "not supposed to do", that is poop your diaper (pull-up, pants, ..), like a "naughty kid / little baby". Hence the "naughty" feeling - from doing what you're not supposed to do. And while you may be able to pass off doing the same with #1 as a genuine accident, you're less likely to get away with it the same way if it's #2, since that may not be something "just happens", especially if it requires some kind of active effort, like stopping whatever you're doing momentarily, squatting, pushing, etc. (as opposed to passive effort - just letting go, like you can do with #1). If that's the case, you're definitely not having an accident, you're pooping your diaper intentionally. And if you're expected to ask for potty, but didn't = more naughty. 

Does that make sense?

I'd have to agree. Going #2 in my diaper is definitely much better than #1.  It definitely feels better when I have a nice big warm squishy load in the seat of my diaper. 

I do love peeing in my diaper,  but nothing compares to a messy diaper. 

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

An interesting in-depth exploration of this subject, I am pleased to be reading it!

Having observed toddlers, those still in diapers, I have noted that, as you suggest, once they are in their twos or so, walking and talking, when one is able to catch them in the act of pooping, it is noticeably a voluntary act. Time is taken, play is interrupted if only briefly. Sometimes they do squat down or otherwise change position, other times the matter is simply handled standing or in whatever other position they happen to be in, and is only betrayed by a look on the face, a change in breathing, a simple pause in other activity. The attention span of one so young being short, the pause from activity is only momentary; once the deed is done, he sees no need to dwell on the matter, and resumes his play.  The youngster in question, unused to the need for any special preparations or context for this act (such as going to the bathroom and using the toilet), simply deals with the need when and where it arises, then moves on. Being as every poop he has ever taken has become a stinky mess in his pants, having a load in his diaper is not a terribly remarkable experience unless it is somehow particularly unpleasant, nor is it a consequence he considers when he is putting it there; cause and consequence are things that one must teach a child, they do not come naturally, while of course the need to poop does…

When wearing diapers myself, I try to emulate this toddler mentality; I simply pause as I must to deal with the need that arises, then move on. It is of course for me a voluntary act, as it seems to be for the toddler, the only difference is that I cannot help but know the consequences, as well as be aware of the alternative of using the toilet. This is in a sense naughty for me because I know better, the moreso because I enjoy the feeling of knowingly breaking that rule and afterwards being a stinky boy. I have also enjoyed playing with unsuccessful potty training scenarios. I would say that my ageplay range of choice is that of a toddler who is probably capable of potty training but either stubbornly clinging to his diapers or benefiting from an overly indulgent parent… or both…

On 3/20/2023 at 6:55 AM, Sir Stinkypants said:

An interesting in-depth exploration of this subject, I am pleased to be reading it!

It is kind of my quirk to overanalyse things, and sometimes share my observations and conclusions with others. I'm glad that you enjoyed it ?. It's a nice feeling, knowing there is someone, even if it's just one person, who appreciates it, so that it wasn't all for nought.

On 3/20/2023 at 6:55 AM, Sir Stinkypants said:

When wearing diapers myself, I try to emulate this toddler mentality; I simply pause as I must to deal with the need that arises, then move on. It is of course for me a voluntary act, as it seems to be for the toddler, the only difference is that I cannot help but know the consequences, as well as be aware of the alternative of using the toilet. This is in a sense naughty for me because I know better, the moreso because I enjoy the feeling of knowingly breaking that rule and afterwards being a stinky boy. I have also enjoyed playing with unsuccessful potty training scenarios. I would say that my ageplay range of choice is that of a toddler who is probably capable of potty training but either stubbornly clinging to his diapers or benefiting from an overly indulgent parent… or both…

Yes. This, so much this, that is so spot on, I like my time spent as a little boy who still wears diapers but "shouldn't" wear them anymore, to feel like that. It just feels so awesome.  

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Actually it kind of is about ice cream, or rather it is derived from it, as vanilla is the basic, default flavor of it.

So if something other than ice cream is said, figuratively, to be "vanilla", it means it's the standard, non-special, run-of-the-mill, plain old boring thing.