LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bulk or Seat

dlsafrica

Try using a male guards, prepare them by cutting slits in the back of the pads, where it sticks to the diaper, you want them to drain into the diaper beneath when full.

You can stick them anywhere in the diaper, my best result was adding 2 of them right in the center more favoring the front for best results

I bought the highest absorbency pads, there were a few guards that held less moisture be sure to check out the absorbency indicator on the side of the package.

Buy a small pack to experiment with, then if you like how they work buy the larger pack.

They were called male guards in Walmart where I bought mine, probably the store brand, they could be called something different in a drug store.

Here is a link to a generic brand at walmart mine were a different sold under brand name.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Assurance-Guards-for-Men-Maximum-One-Size-Fits-All-52-Ct/13423346

• Like 2
On 2/11/2023 at 7:02 PM, beallucanb said:

Try using a male guards, prepare them by cutting slits in the back of the pads, where it sticks to the diaper, you want them to drain into the diaper beneath when full.

You can stick them anywhere in the diaper, my best result was adding 2 of them right in the center more favoring the front for best results

I bought the highest absorbency pads, there were a few guards that held less moisture be sure to check out the absorbency indicator on the side of the package.

Buy a small pack to experiment with, then if you like how they work buy the larger pack.

They were called male guards in Walmart where I bought mine, probably the store brand, they could be called something different in a drug store.

Here is a link to a generic brand at walmart mine were a different sold under brand name.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Assurance-Guards-for-Men-Maximum-One-Size-Fits-All-52-Ct/13423346

That's actually smart

But I've seen videos of guys taking a booster and wrapping, tapping them around the *cough* penis that works too I bet

I use "short" inserts that goes from above penis and down to the taint. 

Anything longer and its uncomfortable to wear. 

I have done the origami, which works in ABDL diapers, but so does laying a insert..