LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Contact Mommies And Daddies

02/09/2023 4:06:02PM 02/09/2023 4:31:19PM

Contact Mommies And Daddies

I would like to reach out to those interested in contacting me. I don’t think I will get use to message boards so a some help would be nice. All in all I need support even if it comes from Daily Diapers. I would appreciate it. Last time I posted was about Affordable Diapers two years ago or so. I live in North Dakota anyone willing to connect PM me. Still very much new and not sure I am doing things right. I have troubles of sorts and I have very little contact. (1st) PM, (2nd) E-Mail, (3rd) Phone for contact. Not sure this will help. I have tried many places with no help in contacting online sources. I want to feel I am doing the right thing. PLEASE DO contact me. I have only but myself. I would not like to call it depression what I am going through and feeling something I can’t explain. A chunk of my life is missing and I can’t fill it on my own I’ve tried it truly is hard.

I feel like I am still learning how to walk on my own and feel I am tripping over my own feet. I feel forgotten and lost not having any guidance what so ever needing it badly. I’ve grown in body just forgotten in mind.

Thank You much!!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

hi id love to chat im in wahpeton and am also looking desperately to fill a void. contact me here for further contact info and pics, nudes even.

r.c..jpg