LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappy changing time by mummy.

Jessica1965

I wonderd  how much nappy change means for other babies.   For me and mummy it is the strongest bonding time . I feel so loved by my mummy looking up at her when she is changing me. Then after getting  a cuddle and my bottle. I feel safe and really content and happy. photo_editor_ds_1673414207056.jpg.5c2c267edbd846f84f864b8fc05f315c.jpg

• Like 11

Aw, that's so cute! Cute blanket too, and as always, cute diaper. I'm sure you left mommy a nice little present in that diaper. You definitely did a good job for mommy by performing!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, newpad101 said:

Aw, that's so cute! Cute blanket too, and as always, cute diaper. I'm sure you left mommy a nice little present in that diaper. You definitely did a good job for mommy by performing!

@Jessica1965

and I bet you with practiced ease, Your Mommy made changing your diaper as easy as 123! it's always good to be able to get rid of whatever your holding, Because once you do that, your tummy feels a lot better, and so does your bladder!  it's also not good to be fighting your bowels or your bladder when you have to release, or you can hurt yourself in the long run!  I've had that happen myself, where I have to go so bad, that I can't hold it back, but it feels so good to get rid of it, and even better when you're able to get all cleaned up into a nice clean nappy: I'm sure your Mommy expects you to use them, so she is expecting that you'll have to clean you up every once in a while!

Cute, as usual my dear! *****HUGS****

Brian

• Like 1

Hi Brian.

Mummy keeps me in nappies All the time so yes I have to use them for pee and poo. When mummy gets me up in the morning she takes my night time nappy off and puts me my potty so most day's I go poopy in my potty then get cleaned up and put in my nappies again for the day. This is the norm for me now mummy doesn't take long to change me. Mummy works from home so I get changed when she thinks I need. 

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

to me it means a lot, it's a very special moment whenever my mommy (my partner) or my actual mother change my nappy (yeah my mother still changes me when i'm at her place)

• Like 2

i always found having my diaper changed by anyone very special and loving. not much experience having girls or mommys changing me but id LOVE to have my actual mom change me again. we've becoming so much closer lately and i feel it be very very special

• Like 3