LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My wife's big baby

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/2/2023 at 6:21 PM, Foxbaby1853 said:

I became incontinent back in 2011 from an auto immune deficiency called degeneration of nerves in my lower body. 

I became incontinent in 2013 from diabetic related nerve damage.

I have a dozen different medical conditions ( some major some minor)that can cause Incontinence or worsen incontinence , non of my doctors have any interest in going down the rabbit hole and trying to attribute the incontinence to anyone thing or multiple things . Everybody is happy with Neurogenic bladder/bowel , incontinence , functional incontinence ,BPH. And I would certainly not want to unpack the armored cars full of money for all the redoing of testing and all the hours it would take ( I am sure somewhere out there some corrupt hospital executive / lab owner would love to do it and pad the bill on few million dollars worth of non existent unrelated unneeded un performed tests to enrich themselves) and I honestly think they would conclude it was a fools errand , I have long ago accepted being diapered as ordinary part of my normal life . And honestly there is almost nothing important or completely benign activity that happens in this world that can’t be politely paused or ended with my diaper needs changed . Even my aide uses it , run into some dude she went to high school with who she hasn’t seen in 10 years but wants to try and get in her pants , suddenly my diapers about to rupture it’s so full ? 

• Haha 1